An Amy Fantasy Ch. 2: Twists of Fate

Story Info
Will real life derail the dream relationship?
10.5k words
4.72
16.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1, Amy’s Sunday

Amy’s thoughts returned to the present, leaving behind for the moment her mental recap of her date with Professor Daniels, Marc as she was now calling him. It was starting to get dark. How long had she been sitting there going over the most marvelous 24 hours of her life she wondered, there were no clocks in sight so she had no way of knowing. She got up from the sofa, walked to the small dorm fridge and got a bottle of water opted for the bed in her room rather than the sofa in the common room as the location to complete the contemplation of her life’s most wondrous experience.

In her mind Amy could hear Marc whispering to her ‘But the night isn't over my much loved’ and he was right. They sat together in the moonlight, on the seat at the back of the sailboat for hours, Marc held her in his arms the entire time, which seemed to fly by, as most good times seem to do. Amy flopped onto her bed and sat cross legged with her back to the wall, as she sat alone in quiet of her room she leaned her head back against the wall and stared at the ceiling, using the blankness of it as a screen where she projected her mental images.

They had talked, they had kissed or at times they had just sat there in silence delighting in the embrace they shared. She had learned quite a bit about Marc from the time they spent talking. And Amy thought to herself she liked everything she had learned. Especially pleasing, was that she was only the second woman that he had ever made love to.

She had noticed when they were having dinner that his boat didn’t have a name across the back end, everybody named their boat and she wondered why Marc hadn’t. During one of the periods of embracing in silence Amy remembered that and she asked him about his boats not having a name. She had broken the silence by saying “Hey Captain, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you”. She waited for Marc to acknowledge what she had said before continuing. After she completed her question Marc was silent for a long time, just as Amy was preparing to comment on the extended silence, Marc finally spoke. Marc’s tone was rather sullen as he spoke; ‘The name died’ was all he said before the silence resumed. Amy was pondering the response and was again just about to speak as Marc continued, ‘Well actually the person the boat was named for died, and when she died the boats name died with her.

Suddenly what Marc was saying made sense to her, ‘Oh Mark, I’m so sorry I asked, it was named for your wife wasn’t it?’. He nodded and told her that it was okay; there was no way she could have known. He went on to explain that it was too hard for him to look at her name scripted across the stern of the boat so he had it removed. Again she apologized for bringing it up and again he said that she had done nothing wrong and not to worry about it. He then went on to explain that Amy was the first woman he had dated since his wife had been killed. Amy couldn’t formulate a reply before Marc continued by saying that his wife had been the first and only woman that he had ever made love to. As the meaning of what Marc was telling her sank in Amy was once again left searching for the right thing to say. As words continued to fail her she just reached for his lips with hers, she let the passion of her kiss respond for her.

Eventually Marc suggested they head below for the night telling her that while it was lovely sitting here in the moonlight with her the chill in the night air was growing and that the accommodations in the cabin were even better than they were on deck. Marc lead the way below, the moonlight streaming through the cabin windows was bright enough that Marc didn’t bother tuning on the interior lights. Holding her hand in his he guided them to the main sleeping cabin. Marc pointed to a door and told her that there were nightgowns in the closet for her to choose from. She laughed as she told him that she thought she’d work without a net for the night.

Amy was undressed before Marc, not surprising considering how close she had been too naked in the outfit she was wearing. As she climbed under the comforter she was surprised by the softness of the mattress, she sank deep into the squishy surface. Marc climbed in next to her, noticing the odd look on her face he explained that it was a down mattress, ‘a feather bed’, he said. Down pillows and comforter also, you aren’t allergic he asked. Amy laughed and told him that she wasn’t, it was just that she had never slept in a feather bed before, but that she thought it was just dreamy.

They snuggled together under the comforter, entwining in each others embrace and basking in the heat of the pleasure produced by the touching of their lips, but especially by the touching of their naked bodies. Time drifted by, filled with long soft kisses and lingering gentle touches. Marc rolled to his back pulling Amy on top of him as he did. Sitting alone in her darkening room Amy could still feel Marc’s words on her lips; his lips brushing against hers as he whispered the words to her. She raised a finger to lightly touch her lips as she heard Marc’s words in her mind, ‘only if you want to il mio molto amava’, ‘only if you want to my much loved’. The pain that had accompanied their first time flashed briefly in Amy’s thoughts, but it also passed in a flash as she felt Marc’s desire hardening between her legs and her own desire was fueling the flames of her hunger to taste again the exquisite pleasure of their joining.

Marc let Amy set the pace for act two of their passion play. Where the first had been a frenzied event driven by their communal lust, this one was unhurried, tender and compassionate; an event driven by their communal love. The second act lacked not a bit of the intensity that marked the first however. Only the flavor of the intensity changed, the fiery intensity of passion and lust was exchanged for the serene intensity of passion and adoration. The first act had been fleeting, while the second was enduring, the quantity of love they shared was epic in scope. The concurrent pinnacle of their amorous activity only added to the perfection of the act.

The sensation Amy felt between her legs brought her mind back to the present. She had wet herself pretty thoroughly out in the common room thinking of the first time Marc had made love to her and now thinking of the second only increased the wetness between her legs. Amy thought of changing into her nice loose sweat pants, but she knew Val would be back any minute, and Amy didn’t relish the idea of getting caught with her hands down her pants again. She settled for pressing the palm of her hand against the crotch of her shorts and rocking the two against each other as she continued to recount her evening.

They slept till nearly noon on Saturday. Amy awoke first and when her eyes finally focused she was startled by her surroundings and that someone’s arms were wrapped around her body. The movement that accompanied the reaction was enough to wake Marc, but by the time Marc was coherent enough to speak Amy remembered where she was and whose arms she was in.

She could feel his lips brushing the curve of her shoulder as he spoke to her, ‘buona mattina il mio molto amava’, he punctuated his words with a full kiss to the base of her neck. Then she felt his lips brush along the length of her neck as he translated the words for her, ‘good morning my much loved’, punctuating his translation with a nibble on her ear lobe. Their bodies were lying side by side like two neighboring spoons in a drawer. Amy tilted and turned her head, presenting her lips to Marc who covered them instantly with his own. Their first good morning kiss and the desire it contained burned between them hotter than the sun beating down on the boat. The good morning kiss ended and as their lips parted each whispered, “I love you”. The two then started on the I love you kiss. The good morning kiss had been a relatively chaste meeting of their lips. That was not so for the I love you kiss which was accompanied by Marc’s cupping her beautifully perfect breast in his hand and gently massaging her nipple as it stiffened between his fingers.

The pleasure Amy felt at her lovers touch was manifested by moans muffled by Marc’s lips. Also Amy could feel the physical evidence of Marc’s love for her stiffening and pressing against the small of her back. This triggered the physical disclosure of Amy’s yearning to be filled by Marc’s stiffening love. By the time Marc’s hand moved down her body to lift her leg the stiff clumps of her love rug created by last nights activities were softened by the flow of the mornings juices of passion. Marc positioned the tip of his stiffness at the gates of his desire and paused. Responding to his unspoken question Amy gasped ‘yes Marc’ and then pulled his tongue back into her mouth.

Marc pressed home his expression of love for Amy. Marc moaned as he felt the grip of Amy’s love sleeve and Amy moaned as her yearning was filled by her lover’s stiffness. Amy continued to moan at the new experience of being entered from behind. Marc started rocking his hips, causing his hardness to slide back and forth inside Amy. Amy lowered her leg trapping Marc’s hardness inside her. Marc was rather quiet as he moved himself inside Amy, but she kept catching her breath in short gasps as Marc’s hard manliness massaged the passage to her womb.

Marc’s hand slid down Amy’s tummy and started to play in the lawn of golden silky hair that softly carpeted the glade between Amy’s legs. He pressed his finger between Amy’s clenched legs until he found the slippery wet folds of skin that guarded her swollen little love button. Marc found and massaged the object of his quest and was rewarded immediately for his efforts. The touch of his finger ignited Amy’s gushing, twitching orgasm. Her quiet moaning escalated into repeated shouting of ‘oh Marc’ and ‘oh god yes’. Amy’s uncontrollable spasms caused her body to writhe in Marc’s arms as torrid waves of pleasure washed over her. As Amy’s orgasm spent itself, Marc unloaded his own spray of love inside Amy. He pushed his swollen, pulsating desire into her harder and deeper as Amy’s tightness squeezed the last of his love from him.

Back in the present Amy’s hand continued to press against the crotch of her shorts as she remembered teasing him over lunch about his cheating by touching her like he did. In a joking tone he explained that after the night before he thought she would appreciate his brevity. Amy thought he was joking, but the lingering delicious soreness between her legs made it quite likely he was serious. Later that day when it was time to head back there was finally enough wind to sail the boat. Marc asked her if she knew anything about sailing. She explained that hiking, camping and bicycling were more her thing so Marc gave her a quick lesson on steering the boat and assigned her to the wheel. From her post she watched as Marc handled all the other responsibilities of getting and keeping the boat underway. Amy watched as her new; no make that first lover moved confidently from task to task until everything was just as he wanted it. In between adjustments to the sails he would join her at the wheel, distracting her from her duties as they talked, laughed and kissed.

All too soon they docked in front of Marc’s house. Their date ended in the same place it had started, with the two of them sitting at the bar, only today they were drinking ginger ale instead of wine. Their final hour of conversation was taken up with a discussion of the risk that their relationship placed on their careers. The university was a Jesuit facility with strict rules governing the relations between students and faculty. More accurately they could be described as strict rules prohibiting the relations between students and faculty. The penalties, if they were caught were draconian. The faculty member would be terminated and the student expelled. It had happened before; the university had released a Pulitzer Prize winning professor of literature. On the other hand it was also well known that a number of professors had relationships with their students, you just had to be careful that it didn’t become well know to the wrong people.

They decided that if they limited their contact to innocent conversations before and after class and to very occasional appointments in Marc’s office their contacts would not seem out of place. Plus there was Marc’s anonymous email account and whenever it rained Marc would giver her a ride back to her dorm. They discussed their next date but, deciding to wait to till later to determine when and what it would entail. As they stood by the car hugging and kissing good-bye they both agreed that it would be nice to get a lot of rain in the next few weeks though. Then through the open rear window of the car they kissed one more time and as their lips parted Marc said softly “arrivederci il mio molto amava”.

When Amy returned to her dorm she found a note from Val saying she wouldn’t be back until late on Sunday. She found another message from her roommate saying that her father had called on Friday night and twice on Saturday wanting to know where she was. Amy called her parent’s number immediately and her mother answered, but her father immediately took the phone from her. He demanded to know where she had been all night. She explained that she had spent the night at a friends place. You didn’t spend the night with a boy did you, he asked her accusingly? No daddy she said, thinking to herself that spending the night with a man made her statement close enough to the truth. After she hung up she thought about how furious her father would be if, well no when he found out about her and Marc. Daddy would never stand for it; Marc was more than twice her age and she was pretty sure that Marc was also older than her father. Oh well she thought to herself, just another complication in her relationship with her new lover. It was okay though; it’s better to have some complications in the relationship with your lover than to not have a lover she thought to herself.

When Val returned the first words out of her mouth upon seeing Amy were, oh my god you did it. “How could you possibly know that Val” Amy shot back. It’s the silly smile on your face Val told her, it says louder than any words could that you got laid. Val pressed for details but Amy provided none. Eventually Val said she was too tired to play the game any longer and headed for her own sleeping room. Amy retreated to her sleeping room also and after sending Marc a short but loving email she stripped naked, put on clean panties and a tee shirt and crawled into bed.

Part 2, Marc’s Sunday

Maybe it was a man thing, but Marc spent no time at all on Sunday thinking exclusively of his time with Amy. However during everything he did on Sunday the memories provided a pleasant backdrop in his mind as he went about his tasks for the day. He didn’t have a lot of plans for the day, but the ones he did have were vitally important. The first thing he did was phoning his florist and renew his order for rose deliveries. Switching from pink to red. Pink roses signified friendship; now he needed red ones to signify love. Then he phoned his friend and convinced him that he needed to open his jewelry store just for him on a Sunday.

Two hours later he met his friend at his store and bought the engagement ring that he would give to Amy. To thank his friend for his opening his store on a Sunday they went out for an early dinner and some drinks. The jeweler friend pestered Marc for information about his soon to be fiancée especially since he didn’t even know Marc was dating. Marc, like his soon to be fiancée had done with her roommate Val, told his friend nothing.

After 11pm that night Marc ended his day much the same way as his lover had. He sat down and sent Amy a short but loving email and then turned in for the night.


Part 3, Problems, They Start Small and....

Part of Marc’s usual morning routine was to check his email before packing up his Powerbook and leaving for his campus office. This Monday morning though he hoped for a change in his routine, a welcome change, an email from Amy. A number of items appeared in his inbox, but none from his young lover. Oh well he thought, she probably sleep’s later than I do, I’ll check again when I get to the office.

Both Amy and Val’s first class on Mondays wasn’t until late morning so as usual they both slept in. Also as usual neither was very awake until after their showers so meaningful conversation didn’t start until both returned from the dorm blocks showers. By the time they did start talking Amy was aware that she had no email from Marc and Val was aware that the bud vase on the table in the common room was empty.

Val said jokingly “the romance is over hun, no more flowers for you, he got what he wanted”. Amy ran into her sleeping room and slammed the door behind her. Val was surprised to see the effect her words had on Amy. Val had been sexually active since the age of 14 and had forgotten how vulnerable Amy was feeling after giving herself to a man for the first time. Val knocked on Amy’s door and entered with out waiting for a reply. Amy was face down on her bed, “I’m sorry Amy” Val said as she moved across the room and sat on the edge of the bed, placing a hand on Amy’s shoulder. “I shouldn’t have joked about that”.

Amy turned her head and looked up at Val and whimpered, “it was so wonderful Val, it couldn’t have been a mistake?”.

“It wasn’t Amy”, Val said soothingly, “it wasn’t, I’m sure it wasn’t”. What was she sure of Val thought to herself? What did she know about the guy that screwed her roommate, nothing that’s what, but Val knew that wasn’t what Amy needed to hear at this moment.

Marc slipped his Powerbook into the docking station, hit the power button and went to get coffee. He asked Margaret, his administrative assistant how her weekend was. She said that hers was good and that from the look on Marc’s face his was better. Marc laughed, but offered no details as he fixed his coffee. Margaret made the coffee, but Marc poured his own, and they split the cleanup, an equal division of labor. Margaret was too important to the smooth operation of Marc’s office to waste her time getting him coffee. He had inherited Margaret from the previous professor who had occupied this office. She was Marc’s closest friend on the campus and had helped him get through the loss of his wife. It’s safe to say that if it wasn’t for Margaret that Marc might very well have been found in his office with his brains painted all over the wall.

Still no mail from Amy he noticed as he sat at his desk. He picked up the remote and hit the play button and the music started playing softly in the background. He had collected as many versions as he could find of “The Way You Look Tonight” and burned a CD which he played continually as he worked in his office.

Amy arrived at Professor Daniels class later than she had wanted to that Monday and which forced her to go directly to her seat near the back of the hall. She looked down at Marc who was surrounded by students at the front of the hall. He saw her arrive and gave her a subtle smile as she took her usual seat. A number of times during the class Marc looked directly at her and gave her that same little smile. Amy felt a lot better, his attention was focused on her, she was sure this mornings flower thing was just a fluke. She would talk to Marc well Professor Daniels after class, and then everything would be all right.

For some reason the class cheerleaders picked that day to try to catch up and make an attempt to pass the class. Before Amy could get to the front of the room the bimbo brigade surrounded Professor Daniels and hovering around the bimbo’s were the jocks and frat boys, like hounds on the trail of a bitch dog in heat. Amy left the lecture hall and headed back to her dorm. Unfortunately the sun was out and there was no rain in sight, but as Amy was riding back she was sure that she would trade emails with Marc that night. When she got back to her room she started things off with a note to Marc saying how much she loved him and how much she enjoyed the little smiles she got all through class that day.