An Anal Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'That feels good?' It was question phrased as a statement.

'Very.' And it did. His cock was almost full length inside me, in the wrong hole but even nicer for being so. It gave me a strange full feeling, strange but very sexy.

His hands gripped my hips and he pushed slowly forward until his belly was pressed up against me, his cock inside me as deep as it could go before he pulled back, just keeping himself inside me. I heard myself moan with pleasure, the sound seemingly encouraging him to do it again, thrusting into me with a slow gentle rhythm. God, I'd wanted this for so long and it was wonderful.

'Still good?'

'Yes, beautiful.' I assured him, nodding and hoping that he wouldn't keep asking every couple of minutes. 'Just fuck me.'

He must have taken this for permission to do it harder because he started to speed up, his cock thrusting into me harder and faster until he was fucking me there as hard as he would in my pussy. At first I felt slightly nervous, but then as he rammed himself up me I began to feel the stirrings of an approaching orgasm and all my reservations fled. If my body could react like that then who was I to worry? I just knelt there, holding the top edge of the bed and enjoying anal sex for the first time in my life, with the emphasis on 'enjoying'. Then it wasn't long before I could feel his fingers digging into my hips as he held me still and I realised that he was getting closer to coming too.

I was first by about a couple of seconds. I don't know why, but I'd sort of expected an anal orgasm to be very different from a normal one. Yes, it was different, the feelings that triggered it weren't quite the same, but it still built inside me in just the same way. It was like a kind of pressure that built and built until eventually it burst through me, sensations flooding out along my nerves system, making my toes curl and my muscles tense, and forcing rapid little gasps from my mouth in time to his cock plunging in and out of me. And then he grunted behind me, his fingers biting into my flesh as he slammed himself into me, with his cock twitching and jerking as it spewed his cum into my back passage and intensifying my own climax as it did so. It felt fantastic; awesome is the word that came to mind. By the time he had emptied himself into me and my own orgasm had peaked and faded we were both gasping for breath, lost in silent wonder at what we had just achieved.

For a minute or so he stayed inside me, still pressed up against me, still holding onto my hips, until his softening cock made him pull away and made me groan softly with regret as it slipped from my anus. Then I just collapsed onto the bed, held with my bottom still high by the roll of towels still beneath me, and lay there panting for breath but with a smile to beat that of the Cheshire Cat. I looked around to see that Jason was sitting on the edge of the bed with his chest heaving and with a big stupid grin across his face also.

'Are you okay?' He asked, the grin suddenly giving way to a look of concern.

I giggled when he suddenly remembered how scared I'd been, but surely my face said it all. 'Definitely.' I told him.

'Was it good?'

'Good enough that you can do it again whenever you like.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12