An Ancient Seed Re-Planted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there like that for some time, each slowly coming to their senses once again. Billy kissed the back of Xiao's neck softly. He smelled her hair, now thoroughly undone from her bun, and noted how much he liked the smell of woman-sweat, shampoo and sex mixed together. He touched her cheek with his fingers and she slowly turned her face toward his hand. He leaned forward slightly, driving his cock deeper into her ass, and softly kissed her on the lips, not minding in the least the now drying sperm that rubbed off on his upper lip and nose as he did so.

"fuck me, William. Fuck me again..." She whispered.

"No, not today. Maybe later." He said, sliding his cock out of her ass. He gathered up his clothes and walked the door of her office still naked. "You should re-think failing me in this class..." He said, and left her on her desk, her face covered in his sperm, her ass full of his cum and a seed planted deeply within her.

12