An Angel for Bishop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held out his arms and she was immediately in them, clinging to his chest and crying. He wasn't sure if they were tears of joy or not but they were certainly some kind of release. Soon she calmed down and snuggled against him.

They sat there holding each other. Dan realized how much he missed this. Just physical contact with another human being. He could feel it centering him. Bringing him into the now.

<Gurgle!>

Dan realized that noise came from Willow's tummy. She was hungry! She was hiding her face but he was sure she was ashamed or frightened. God, her reactions were so reversed.

He gently lifted her chin with his finger until he could see her beautiful eyes. "Let's get you some lunch, OK?" he said gently with a smile. She nodded slightly and returned his smile with one of her own. On impulse he kissed her forehead. She gasped then squeezed him harder rubbing her face against his chest. He guessed she hadn't received too many gestures of affection in her past.

"We're going to have to get off the floor to make lunch, Willow," he said with a chuckle.

She released him and sprung to her feet. She helped him up as well then followed him over to the pantry. When he realized she was sticking so close he snorted then turned to face her. "Willow, why don't you have a seat at the kitchen table and help yourself to a few cookies and a glass of milk? We need to get some weight back on you. I'm just going to get some cans of soup to heat up for lunch."

She dropped her eyes but he saw the little smile on her mouth as she headed back to the table.

Dan went into the pantry and did a quick assessment of his inventory then estimated what the impact of having a second mouth to feed was going to have on his stock. Including the contents of the freezer in the garage, he would have had enough for four months if it was just him. Now he was looking at dropping that to two or two and a half months. Not good. He was going to have to ask Wally to do an airdrop in the meadow to the east of the cabin. Considering his new guest arrived with no clothes or supplies for her womanly needs, an air drop would have been necessary anyway. He'd have to work out a new list of requirements and contact Wally.

Carrying two cans of soup with him he re-entered the kitchen and noticed the plate of cookies was empty as was her glass of milk. His glass was still full and the cookie he'd place on his plate was still there.

He smiled at Willow and said "You can have my cookie and drink that milk if you like." She smiled and plucked the cookie off his plate and had it chewed and swallowed in the time it took him to get back to the counter, all of four steps away. She sipped at the milk slower while she watched him move around the kitchen. After a short period he brought two bowls of thick beef and vegetable soup to the table. He went back for spoons and also brought back some hard cheese and bread to soak up the soup. Warning her that the soup was hot he demonstrated how to eat it safely. He had no idea if that was necessary but she watched him carefully and emulated his exact motions until she was eating along with him.

"Willow, if you start feeling full, stop eating and we will package it up for later. You don't want to give your stomach too much to deal with. OK?"

She nodded at him and put her spoon down after just two more scoops. She dunked her last piece of bread into the bowl then pushed the soaked bread into her mouth. He could tell she was stuffed and she had a sleepy look on her face.

Dan had hoped they'd be able to return to building her timeline but she was obviously struggling to remain awake. He gathered up the bowls and put hers in a sealed container in the fridge for later. He cleared the rest of the table and put the dishes in the sink. He walked back to the table and watched Willows head bob and she slipped into and out of sleep sitting in her chair. He went down on one knee and scooped her up into his arms, her head resting on his shoulder. She immediately snuggled in with a purr. He carried her to the guest room and tucked her into the bed and gave her forehead another kiss.

He walked back to the kitchen and did the dishes. When he was done he felt a little weary himself. It had been quite a trying 24 hours. Thinking about that he realized he was going to have to contact the police to let them know what had happened. He thought he'd speak with Willow first and maybe figure out her true name so he'd have something helpful to tell the police.

OK, he found himself fighting to keep his eyes open as well so he might as well take a nap too.

He walked back to his bedroom and on the way glanced in at Willow who seemed to be sleeping peacefully. He reached his bed and pulled back the quilt and top sheet and dropped himself in. He set his alarm for 2 hours then covered himself and allowed sleep to pull him under.

It felt like only moments later that he heard the gentle chimes of his alarm waking him up. He was sweating under the quilt and then realized he wasn't alone under the blankets. Willow had snuck into his bed while he slept and had curled up against his chest. He reached out and turned off the alarm. He looked down and saw Willow's eyes peaking up at him, seeming to gauge if he was going to punish her. He pushed off the quilt to let some of the heat out and sat up. He realized that they were both going to need to shower again as sweat stained their clothes. He'd have to change the sheets too. Her eyes never left his face as she waited for him to indicate if he was upset with her. He looked at her lovely green eyes and tenderly pushed a strand of her blond hair from her face. She melted against his touch and the tension left her body.

"We're a little sweaty and stinky, so we should get cleaned up," he said.

Willow immediately got out of bed and began taking her clothes off. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled shyly at his awestruck expression. "Uh, I meant separately." She dropped her eyes and bit her lower lip. He could see her confidence had taken another hit. She was so bloody fragile. Even when he was trying to think of her he somehow messed up and hurt her.

"It's OK, we can shower together but just for cleaning up this time, OK?" he said. Her eyes flashed back to him and for the first time he saw an impish smile on her lips. Sighing he pulled the sheets off of the bed, picked up her clothes and felt her reaching around his back to unbutton his shirt. She made quick work of those then pulled the knot loose on his track pants. She dropped them and his underwear to his feet and he stepped free of them. She placed them on the pile of laundry and he carried it out to the laundry room. It felt a little odd walking around nude but it wasn't like he had any neighbors. He moved her clothes from the washer to the dryer and got it started. He loaded the rest of the dirty laundry and prepared it for later.

When he got back to the bedroom he could hear the shower going. Ah! Maybe she took the initiative to have her shower first? He looked into the bathroom and nope, she was standing by the glass wall with a smile on her face. He walked in and she entered the stall. She had prepared the temperature he realized as he stepped into the warm spray after her. She immediately set to scrubbing his back and of course, the feeling of her hands running over his body had the expected effect.

Willow was standing in front of him, having cleaned every other surface of his body. Her eyes were on his erection and she was beginning to breathe a little fast. She glanced at his eyes looking for permission to touch it. Instead Dan took the soap from her and lathered up his hands. He proceeded to soap her body as she had done for him only this time he used his hands instead of the loofa. She seemed to far prefer being washed in this way. His touch was soft but firm and he made sure she was well cleaned. He tried to remain clinical in his technique but her sighs and coos as his hands touched her soft flesh were an incredible distraction and his cock wasn't buying the act at all. It remained stiff as iron throughout the entire exercise.

Once they were both clean they were breathing hard and standing facing each other. The moment he leaned towards her lips she surged forward to press hers against his. His tongue slipped forward to brush against hers and suddenly she was sucking at his tongue. His hands came up and cupped her breasts and he gently took her nipples between his thumb and finger, feeling the little gold barbells and rings dangle from them. Willow gasped into his mouth as he tugged gently on the rings and released them. Her hands immediately went to his cock and it was his turn to gasp into her mouth. He slid one hand down her stomach from her breast until his fingers curled under her clit to slide through the soft, wet lips of her pussy. He slid one then a second finger into her wet opening and he felt Willow's legs buckle a little. She was beginning to make those needy yips as she rolled her hips against his invading fingers. She tugged the head of his cock to line up with her pussy but he jolted back.

"Willow, I don't have any condoms and I doubt Percy had the decency to put you on the pill. We can't."

"I can't get pregnant," was all she said as she tugged at his rigid cock.

"What?" he gasped, as it was difficult holding a conversation with her holding his cock.

"The doctor made sure I couldn't have babies so it's OK," she said in a matter of fact tone.

His head was spinning. He was still incredibly worked up and wanted to take Willow right now but she'd just dropped a bomb from her past in his lap and his mind was reeling with the implications of her words.

"Please! I need it!" she whined as he continued to hold her off while he tried to get his head back in the game. Willow dropped to her knees and took his cock all the way to the back of her throat and beyond in one movement. First her lips were sliding over the head then her nose was buried against his stomach and he was sheathed down her throat. He could feel her swallowing but he couldn't feel her breathing so he pulled back until he heard her gasp. She plunged his cock down her throat and back up a few more times until he was throbbing at maximum hardness. Willow got to her feet then turned around and put her hands against the shower wall, pushing her ass back into his cock. She rubbed him up and down her crack a few times. Dan grabbed her hips and steadied them. He slid back until the head of his cock was being kissed by the engorged lips of her pussy. He slowly pushed forward. The head popped in and Willow sighed. She was surprisingly tight and he had to slowly push forward to sink the remaining inches into her. When he finally bottomed out he couldn't get over how amazing she felt. He reached around and placed his fingertips across her clit and started to rub in circles as he slowly began to pump in and out.

Willow was moaning loudly and bearing down with her internal muscles to squeeze his cock as it slipped in and out of her wet pussy. Dan continued to rub her clit as he picked up the pace. Soon he was pounding his cock into her and from her joyous cries she was loving every second. He reached forward and cupped her breast with the hand that wasn't working her clit. He pulled her back to stand upright. Bending his knees he began to pound into her upwards while he kept his other hand rolling over her clit. The slap of his body into the flesh of her ass sent shockwaves through her pussy and he could tell she was close. So was he. While his legs were getting tired he didn't think it would be much longer before they both exploded.

Willow was first. Her legs gave out and she slammed down extra hard and gushed over his cock. This sensation and her cries of joy triggered him to begin splashing his cum deep inside of her. For good measure he gave her nipple a gentle tug and felt her trigger off again.

He held her exhausted body suspended between his arm circling her chest and his other arm around her hip as his dick slowly softened inside of her. She leaned back against his chest and her breath came out in deep gasps.

Once their breathing had returned to normal Dan set her feet back on the floor and disengaged. Cum followed his cock out of her and spilled down her leg. He looked at her and said "We need to talk about what you said about the doctor. I need to hear the whole story, but later." He tenderly washed between her legs to ensure the cum was gone. Then he shampooed and conditioned her hair once more. God he loved running his fingers through her hair and from the way she moaned and purred he knew she loved it too. He washed his hair, rinsed off, and turned the water off. They stepped out and dried off with their thick towels together. He replaced her bandages once more with dry ones. They padded into his bedroom and Dan remembered her clothes should be ready in the dryer. He quickly collected them and brought them back to her. He inspected the garments and saw the jeans were largely undamaged though there were some grease stains on the lower legs he suspected came from riding the motorcycle. Her shirt had a tear where the branch had pierced her shoulder. He could probably fix it but it wouldn't be pretty. He flipped it over and for the first time noticed the faded word across the back. It said 'BITCH'. He frowned. That asshole probably made her wear it. He wouldn't let her wear this again. He ripped it in two between his hands. He looked up and saw Willow staring at him wide eyed.

"Sorry, the shirt had a word on it that doesn't belong on you. You won't be wearing clothes like that with me. You deserve better," he said.

She smiled shyly at him. He saw she was struggling to get the bikini top on. Now that he was an 'expert' he showed her how to tie the lower string first under her tits (while struggling to keep his hands off of them), spin the knot around to the back, and pull the cups up, tying the top strings behind her neck.

With his hands behind her neck, feeling her damp but now much smoother hair caressing his hands he saw she was looking into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her lips tenderly. He just wanted to feel her amazing lips on his as her kiss was so sweet. Willow's eyes closed and she swayed a little when he pulled back. His heart hurt she was so lovely. How anyone could hurt someone so beautiful was beyond him. He pulled her into a hug and squeezed her body against his, wanting to protect her with his strength and relishing the intimacy. Her arms wrapped around his chest and he felt her shiver. He pulled back and looked at her questioningly. He saw tears sliding down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" he asked gently.

"I've never felt like this before," she whispered and hiccupped. "I feel so safe in your arms." She clung to him and pressed her face against his neck. He squeezed her to him again, feeling her tremble against him. They stood like that for a while. Once her trembling calmed he stepped back and gave her a smile which she returned. Her eyes glowed and she seemed as relaxed as he'd ever seen her.

Chapter 3

Dan gave Willow a tour of the 'log cabin' which was more accurately described as a log mansion. He was rather proud of the building as it showcased his engineering expertise. The building was all on one level and followed the natural contours of the hillside in a serpentine curve with a magnificent view of the surrounding mountains, or in this case the blizzard which continued to rage into its second day. Under the gleaming hardwood flooring the entire structure was built on a poured concrete base with in-floor heating courtesy of a complex network of piping linked to the hot springs and an even more complex computer control system. The power needed to support the electronics and the rest of the house was fed by a huge series of batteries stored in an underground bunker built into the hillside. This array was on a constant trickle feed from multiple sources. Wind turbines, solar panels, geothermal, and even a small hydro turbine generator tapping into an underground river they discovered during construction. All said, they had energy to spare.

Beyond the amazing array of technology he'd built into the mansion the building contained all the comforts you could ask for. There was a huge living room with a large stone fireplace surrounded by deep comfy couches and facing a panoramic view of the mountainside. A large deck started on the northern side of the house and wrapped around to the western side to create a huge, two level socializing area in front of the living and dining room windows. Behind the living room built into the mountain was a large home theatre with stadium seating for twelve, three rows of four comfy recliners. Next to the living room was a large dining room with a massive polished slab of shiny hardwood for a table and seating for twelve. The next room was the kitchen which Willow was familiar with. There was an enormous pantry off the kitchen and a second door which led to the communications/control center for the house which doubled as a safe room. The table in the kitchen sat six and there was a deck accessible by a door next to the table. Exiting from the other side of the kitchen was a corridor which had the laundry room on one side, a utility room on the other, and continued on to the five big guest bedrooms each having a small seating area and a dedicated full washroom. The final bedroom was the master which had an enormous washroom suite, a walk-in closet, and a decent sized office. On the uphill side of the building at this point was the garage, a concrete and steel bunker built right into the mountainside. It was deep and wide enough for eight vehicles and at its far end was a complete metal and wood working workshop with all the required tools for maintaining the house. The roof deck of the garage was the home for communication dishes, a large greenhouse with a pool area again heated by the hot spring. There was interior access to the pool area by a spiral staircase in the garage.

When Dan led Willow back to the kitchen she was looking a little overwhelmed.

"So... you're rich?" she asked quietly.

"Rich?" he replied in surprise. Then he smiled and said "I designed and built the home but it's not mine. I just live in it during the winter months when no one else is here. The home is owned by the Noskov family from Russia. They are... incredibly rich, and generous. I was unofficially adopted by the Noskov's when I... helped get them out of a hot zone in Iraq during the war. They let me build them this house and I get to live in it. They also set me up with a... trust fund I guess you'd call it. When I need something I can tap into it. I don't think I'm rich but I'm pretty comfortable. I mean I have my engineering degree and the stuff I learned building this house has set me up in a very lucrative business of designing custom energy systems for people wanting to live off the grid. I have patents pending on several of the components and their designs. There is also a waiting list of customers wanting me to design for their specific environments. I can do most of that right from here. All that brings in a good income... huh, maybe I am rich or at least have the potential to be!" he smiled at the delight in Willow's eyes.

Dan busied himself making some herbal tea. It still wasn't time for dinner yet but a snack would be good. He wanted to ensure Willow started taking in the calories she needed to get back to a healthy weight. He dropped some bread slices in the toaster and pulled out the peanut butter. He poured the tea and sweetened it for Willow. He spread the peanut butter on toast watching it melt. Then he stopped. Dan was pissed at himself again but he kept that anger inside so he wouldn't spook Willow. He just made an assumption that might have been really bad for her. "Willow, are you allergic to anything? Like nuts?" he asked.