An Angel for Bishop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira came back into the picture. "If there is anything we can do Daniel please let us know."

Dan pulled himself together and looked at Willow with gratitude. "First off, I'd like to introduce you officially to Willow."

Willow smiled uncertainly at the screen but Kira graciously took the conversation from there. "Hello Willow! My name is Kira. I am so pleased to meet you!"

Uncertain what to do as she'd never spoken to anyone over a computer before much less been allowed to speak without permission Willow just nodded her head towards the screen. Dan rubbed her back and felt her jump slightly at his touch then she climbed up and snuggled on his lap.

Dan was uncomfortable with such a display in front of Kira but couldn't scold her for the damage that might do. Kira seemed to be enjoying his blush as she wore a big grin on her face. Then he thought of something. "There is one thing I would like to ask of you actually. I have no clothes for Willow here at the house and we're snowed in. I was going to order some online and have Wally airdrop them but I have NO idea what to order. I've never had to buy women's clothes before and Willow hasn't ever chosen her own clothes. If I gave you the credentials for my online account could I ask you to shop for the clothes she'll need for the next 4 months?"

"That I can do! Send me her measurements and I will place the order," Kira said with a smile.

"Thank you so much! Please speak to Svetlana for me! You know I think the world of her, and Irina and Katya! I would never do anything to hurt them!" he blurted and glanced awkwardly at the blond curled on his lap.

Kira made placating gestures. "They know you do and they all love you for it. Some a little too strongly. Not to worry Daniel. Because they love you they understand. I will speak with you soon as will Andrei. Goodbye, Willow!" and she disconnected.

Dan pulled the keyboard towards him and banged out a quick email to Kira with the measurements and the details of where to get the secure credentials. He maintained an online repository for such details and he knew she had the credentials to access that. Once that was sent he pushed back his chair and stood up with Willow in his arms. She snuggled her face into his neck. He carried her into the kitchen and checked on the timer for the pizza. It was almost ready. Dan walked over to the kitchen table and set Willow down on a chair. She seemed reluctant to let go but when he asked her to she did immediately.

He set the table and poured some drinks. The oven chimed and he took the pizza out. He ran the cutter over the pizza to ensure the slices were separated and brought it over to the table setting it between them.

"If there are any toppings you don't like feel free to pick them off," he said.

Apparently Willow had a lot of experience with pizza so Dan was free to just watch her devour slice after slice. Finally she pushed back from the table and rubbed her tummy which showed just the slightest bump.

Dan tidied up and wrapped up a few sliced that were left over. These would be good for her mid-morning snack tomorrow.

It was still early so he asked Willow if she'd like to see a movie. She got a strange look in her eye which Dan wasn't able to interpret but she nodded hesitantly. Dan grabbed the tablet PC and pulled up the listing of movies they had on the house server. He thought he would start out really light. He had no idea what she liked or what kind of movies she had been exposed to. This would be a good experiment. He took her hand and led her through the living room grabbing up the blanket they'd left on the couch. Once they were comfortably seated on their recliners in the theater room he used the tablet to activate the projector.

She watched the screen with some hesitancy until she saw it was an animated film about dogs. She glanced over questioningly.

"Have you ever seen 'Lady and the Scamp'?" he asked

She shook her head, eyes wide and riveted to the screen.

Dan leaned back and enjoyed the movie. He especially enjoyed watching the innocence in Willow's face as she became thoroughly involved with the story. He saw her delight, her tears, and once heard her laugh out loud before she clamped her hand over her mouth and looked at him nervously. He only smiled so she turned back to the film. When it was over she was looking at him and practically vibrating with excitement. He smiled and gestured for her to come closer. She leapt from her chair and climbed onto his to smother his face with kisses.

"So you liked that?" he chuckled.

She nodded vigorously with a big grin on her face.

"I'm going to read in bed before I go to sleep. I suppose we should discuss sleeping arrangements," he said.

Willow looked a little nervous.

"From the fact that you snuck into my bed this afternoon, may I assume you would prefer to not sleep in your own room? I want you to know that I won't be offended, hurt, angry, or disappointed if you would like to have your very own room and sleep in your own bed. I respect your need for privacy and personal space. I also want you to know that the offer for having your own room will ALWAYS be there even if you don't choose to do it right away."

Willow's voice got really quiet. "May I stay with you?"

"Yes," he simply said.

She beamed at him and rubbed her body against his.

He could feel himself responding so he sat up and lifted her to her feet. They walked out of the theater and made their way back to the master bedroom. He put new sheets on the bed and dug out a long t-shirt Willow could use for pajamas. He was going to run out of clothes himself if he had to share so much of this wardrobe with her.

He slipped off his clothes and stepped into some shorts he slept in. When he turned back Willow was in the t-shirt and had her dirty clothes in her arms. They put their clothes in the bin and brushed their teeth together, an activity which seemed to delight Willow.

Soon they were tucked into the bed, he reading the news from his tablet and she stretched out against his side. Dan managed to read for an hour before his eyes grew weary and he put the tablet away. He slipped down under the covers and Willow snuggled in after looking at him for permission. He'd have to work on that. Then they drifted off.

Chapter 4

Dan arranged with Wally to do some deliveries for him. His friend was also delighted to hear his best buddy had found some female companionship. The pilot made two separate drops over three days, the first being extra groceries to tide them over until spring thaw and the second was the clothes for Willow.

Kira really came through with the shopping spree and Willow was set. So many beautiful outfits and some seriously sexy underwear. Willow delighted in trying them on for Dan to see and he delighted in taking them off. She enjoyed that too.

A few weeks later Andrei got back to Dan to say his investigator was having some difficulty following the cold trail but was still working on it. The people in question had lived secretive lives and even the information on their deaths was often limited.

Officer Duncan called back and said that the Fed's would wait for Dan and Willow to come in for an interview.

Dan worked on two projects for customers during those months and was very pleased with his productivity. While Willow was often a distraction and a delightful one, he was far more focused when he was working. His clients were very happy as well.

He determined that she needed a hobby. She was fascinated when he built prototypes for his projects in the metalworking shop so he started teaching her how to work with metal, including welding. She showed an immediate aptitude for it and began building small sculptures with pieces of scrap metal as practice. Once he was confident that she understood and followed all of the safety precautions he would leave her to her creating and go back to his work. She wouldn't stay away from him for long though. She'd pop her head in to see him every 30 minutes or so and the anxious look would slip from her face when he smiled her way.

The next few months flew by. Dan kept up the calorie and nutrition rich diet for Willow, combined with some light exercises and she responded very well. Soon the gauntness left her features and her curves began to fill out.

Sooner than he expected the winter months passed and the snows began to recede. Spring rains began in earnest and did their best to wash away the rest of the snow. Dan received notification from the highway patrol that the mountain road would officially open in a week. This gave him time to make preparations and setup appointments with the various government officials in the city to begin the process of building Willow a new identity.

Andrei had gotten back to him with the disappointing news that his investigator had been unable to identify Willow's mother. There had been a surprising number of unidentified dead Jane Doe's in the rough geographic area and time frame the investigator had been given. There was a good possibility that the woman had been renting her apartment on a cash basis from the original owners so there were no records. There were no work records they could trace back either so he'd reached a dead end.

Dan sat down with Willow to discuss next steps. They sat on a couch in the living room before the fireplace watching the flames dance across the logs. He asked her how she wanted to proceed. Willow just asked him what he thought she should do. She had no emotional connection to her past. What she'd gone through had scoured that away.

Dan held Willows hands as he looked into her eyes and felt himself falling into their depths. She'd become such an important part of his life over the past few months. He'd come to the realization that he could no longer see his life without her in it. He was still dealing with his PTSD though the flash back episodes were less frequent now than they'd ever been. Dan was amazed that this beautiful, damaged woman could make his own broken mind feel so strong and complete.

"I've set up some appointments to get you identity documentation so we can get you a passport so you can travel with me. It hinges on your having a name."

"My name is Willow," she smiled at him and he felt his heart skip. He really did love this woman!

"If you would have me, I would like you to be Willow Bishop. Will you be my wife?" he asked holding his breath.

Willow's eyes went large and her mouth opened in surprise. Tears welled up in those beautiful eyes and she flung herself against his chest as the tears burst forth. "Yes! Oh, yes!" she wailed.

They clung to each other and shared tears and kisses, both feeling more complete than they'd ever felt apart.

Once they'd got control over their tears they sat back on the couch holding hands and watched the fire. "Normally I'd present you with an engagement ring but there's a shortage of jewellery stores in this neighborhood," Dan said, smiling.

"You don't need to buy me a ring," Willow whispered, still in shock over Dan's proposal.

"Yes I do and you will have the most lovely and dazzling ring we can find but it's still going to pale next to your beauty," Dan insisted.

She snuggled into his arm and purred.

The following week was especially warm for spring. They climbed into the Jeep for the first time since he'd rescued her from the cliff. They made their way carefully down to the road and drove to the city. Willow had no memory of her first time through this route as she'd been in a far worse physical and mental state on that trip.

Their first errand was to meet with the police and the Feds. He'd made arrangements in advance so they were expecting them.

Dan and Willow were ushered into a conference room where they sat holding hands. Two men entered the room shortly after them.

Officer Duncan was a big man. Peppery hair cropped short and broad shoulders with a barrel chest, he looked like he'd be better fit as a lumberjack than wearing a suit in an office. The man next to him was so average your eyes would pass over him on the street and not even register he was there. Grey suit, brown hair, medium height and build, regular features, he was a study in neutral. Officer Duncan introduced him as Special Agent Joel Gregson. The only thing that seemed off character was the dainty gold pinkie ring the man wore. For some reason it raised the hairs on the back of Dan's neck.

After the introductions were made, Dan gave his statement about Willow's rescue to the two men. Duncan recorded the statement and asked questions. Gregson sat quietly, watching. Mostly watching Willow in Dan's opinion. The man was creepy but he supposed working on the violent gang task force probably did that to a person. Exposed to so much horror and violence, some of it had to leak in.

Willow was obviously picking up on it as well as she moved closer to Dan and clung to his hand. Finally, Dan had had enough.

"Excuse me, Agent Gregson. Would you please stop staring at Willow. She's had enough of that in her life and it makes her very uncomfortable," he said firmly.

"I'm not sure what you mean," the man said with an emotionless voice. Dan felt her grip on his hand tighten.

Duncan had picked up on the vibe as well and was uncomfortable with the federal agent too. "You read the history report Dan sent us. The woman was traumatized."

The agent just looked at Duncan and looked away. "If you've finished with Mr. Bishop I would like to interview 'Willow' about what she saw and heard during her time with the Blood Brothers. Alone."

Dan's hackles went up when Gregson said her name. "That's not going to happen. If you want to ask her questions you're free to do so, but I will be here for her support and protection."

"Protection? You really think you're up to that task? I've read your file. You're a mental gimp. Load on the pressure and you crack. How are you going to single handedly protect her from the Chula Vista Chapter of the Blood Brothers? When they learn you've killed one of theirs and stolen one of their bitches-" he sneered.

Dan surged to his feet and Duncan grabbed his arm. "You will not refer to Willow with that term."

Duncan turned an angry glare at the Fed. "And how would the Chula Vista Chapter come into possession of that information. I noted you said WHEN not IF."

Gregson examined his nails and shrugged. "Information is so difficult to contain these days," he said.

"Not really Agent. That information will NOT leave MY files so the only possible leak would have to come from you, wouldn't it?" Duncan growled.

"The only truly secure files are those involved in active investigations. Where witnesses actively assist Agents in building solid cases against the criminals." He looked straight at Willow with a greasy smile.

"So basically you're telling us we give you what you want or you leak the information to the gang," Dan growled. Officer Duncan stared at the Agent with a thunderous rage building.

"I'm saying nothing of the sort. Those aren't MY words," the agent said with a false look of innocence.

"You've been working too long with the worst sort of people Agent Gregson. We can no longer distinguish you from them. We're done here. Come on Willow, the air is tainted in here," Dan said with a look of disgust. She was immediately at his side and followed him out. Gregson admired the view as she left. Duncan shook his head and left to speak with Dan before he left.

"Mr. Bishop! I'm so sorry about that. I had no idea the FBI would send such a scumbag. You were right, he HAS been undercover too long. I'll speak with my Captain about this."

Dan leaned in to the officer. "I think what bothered me most was that the guy gave off the impression that he wanted to be the next name on Willow's list of Masters. The list is dead. She's no longer a slave."

"Yeah, I got that impression too. Creepy," the officer shuddered.

"Thanks! You know where to find me if you have any more questions," Dan said and walked out of the precinct with Willow who was trembling.

Once they were back in Dan's Jeep he turned to her. "Willow, I'm so sorry you had to be exposed to that creep."

"Maybe I should have spoken with him alone? Then he wouldn't tell the gang where to find you?" she whispered.

"Agent Gregson doesn't have any humanity left in his soul. I could see it in his eyes. I seriously don't believe he wanted to help you or wanted assistance in a case. I believe he wanted to own you and I swore to protect you from that. Do you trust me?" Dan asked.

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Do you love me?" he asked gently.

"YES!" she gushed.

"I love you and I want us to get married so let's go do that!" he smiled and she gave him a dazzling smile back.

They made their way to the US Citizenship and Immigration office. He had arranged an appointment today to review the paperwork he'd submitted for Willow. He had no idea how long it would take them to do their own investigation.

It turned out that the Immigration woman had worked some miracles. Willow now had official government documentation identifying her as US citizen, Willow Smith. Dan had raised an eyebrow at the surname but the woman just quirked a mysterious smile and stamped the document to make it legal.

They stopped by the local jewellery shop and picked up some simple wedding bands that fit and Dan picked out a stunning engagement ring. There was a large, brilliant diamond in the center surrounded by smaller but equally brilliant diamonds in a circular pattern. Willows eyes were wide with shock at the size and beauty of the ring and she began to tremble when he dropped to one knee in the store. He had to make it official.

"Willow, will you marry me?" he said looking into her eyes which were filling with tears. She nodded rapidly as she was unable to speak. He slipped the ring on her trembling finger and took her in his arms. She kissed him and cried with joy. The sales clerks and a few customers all cheered and Willow's cheeks hurt from how broadly she was smiling. Dan paid for the rings and promised to return to get the engagement ring resized.

Next they'd visited the Justice of the Peace for a quick ceremony and they were legally married. The paperwork was submitted and soon Willow Smith would be Willow Bishop on paper as well. Then he'd apply for her passport. After all, they had a honeymoon to plan.

Willow had never been as happy in her life. She clung to her husband's arm as they left the building. Husband! She never contemplated that she'd ever use that word for herself. Dan turned to her and smiled.

"Now for the really glamorous side of marriage. We get to go grocery shopping!" he grinned. Willow giggled, a sound rarely heard from her but she just couldn't help herself.

"We'll have our honeymoon soon but for now we need to stock up on some items for the house," he said.

At the grocery store Dan ran a practiced eye over the shelves and filled the cart with the necessities. Willow pushed a cart of her own and they soon filled them both. They paid and loaded the bags into the jeep.

As they pulled out of the parking lot they missed the tan sedan slipping out of the lot behind them.

Chapter 5

It didn't take long for Dan and Willow to unload the jeep and put away the groceries. Dan got dinner started then he scooped his wife over his shoulder and rushed into the bedroom as she grinned madly.

He laid her out on the bed and she beamed up at him.

"Hello, wife." Dan said with a smile.

Willow's eyes brimmed with tears of joy and she held her arms up to draw him down onto the bed with her. Dan knelt next to her then lowered his body over her slowly, drinking in her beauty with his eyes.

Willow grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down the final inches so she could kiss him. The kiss was sweet and slow at first. The caressing of lips and just the lightest of touches with the tips of their tongues. This inflamed their need and soon their mouths were eagerly pressed together. Their passions exploded as Willow slid her tongue deeply into his mouth. Dan returned her kiss with equal fervor. He slid his right hand up the side of her body from her thigh to her breast and gently tugged at her nipple. She gasped into his mouth and kissed him just a little harder.