An Angel for Bishop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan sat up and undid Willow's pants. He tugged them off then quickly slid her panties down and off as well. He could see the lips of her pussy were already slick with her juices so he dipped his face down and ran his tongue roughly across them. Willow arched her back in reaction and cried out. He stroked her again and again and each time Willow's voice grew louder and her body arched up to meet him more.

His tongue pressed deeply into her smooth channel and she grabbed his hair and pushed his face against her trembling pussy. He fucked her with his tongue for a bit then moved up and sucked her clitoris between his lips and stroked it with the tip of his tongue. Willow screamed as her orgasm gushed from her. Her body thrashed as wave after wave rushed through her senses.

When Dan noticed she was twitching from her over sensitivity he pulled back and let her come down from her bliss. Her face was covered in a sheen of sweat from their exertions, she panted and her eyes were rolling but he was completely enraptured by her. Even, no, particularly when she was in her most raw state she was beauty personified.

Her eyes finally opened and she looked at him with a heat he hadn't seen before. She grinned and pushed him onto his back. She tugged his pants and underwear off and took a grip at the base of his hard cock. She gave herself a moment to admire it and slid one hand up the shaft while the other maintained a grip at the base. He felt himself getting harder until it felt like iron. Willow positioned her mouth over the thick head and drooled over his flesh. She used her hand to rub this over his shaft and stroked him a few times to make it slippery. Then she suddenly descended and took him into her mouth all the way down her throat in one push. Dan gasped and would have sat up in reaction but her hand was outstretched in preparation and forced him down onto his back. He was still buried deep in her throat and he felt her swallowing. She slowly pulled back until she was able to get a deep breath. She then pulled back to the head and surged back down to the base. The sensation was unbelievable and it was all Dan could do to keep his orgasm from exploding immediately. She repeated this again and again and Dan was moaning with the intensity of it and quickly losing control.

Suddenly she pulled off and gasped to catch her breath. The removal of her mouth made Dan's cock and balls ache with need.

Willow climbed up his legs and positioned herself above his throbbing cock. It was still slick from her mouth so she immediately pressed it against herself and settled down over it. There was a sensation of pressure then suddenly he was inside.

Dan's eyes shot wide as he realized Willow was taking him in her ass. For all the times they'd made love they'd never once done this. He looked up at her face and saw the intense concentration as she forced his slick cock deeper into her ass. She was exquisitely tight and hot. Willow managed to get a third of him into her ass then she reversed direction. Once she was back to just the head she sank down over him once more and got past the halfway point.

"Easy, Willow. If it hurts we don't have to do this." he said to her.

She smiled at him without opening her eyes and reversed direction again. Once more up to the head then deep in a fast stroke. This time she managed to almost get to the base. It felt like that was about as deep as she wanted to go and Dan was losing his mind in the incredible sensations from her tightness and heat. She pulled off her blouse and undid her bra and tossed them aside. She pulled his hands to her tits and he knew what she wanted.

It had taken him some time to come to terms with the idea that she needed a little roughness in their lovemaking. While he wanted to show her tenderness during sex sometimes she needed him to take his pleasure from her and squeeze her flesh harder than he normally would. Sometimes those touches would add a little pain to her experience. For her, it was the secret ingredient. Her orgasms would be far more powerful and afterwards she was extra attentive and loving, her eyes shining. He knew she trusted him beyond all measure and she needed it.

Now with his thick cock stretching her ass she pressed his hands against her tits and looked into his eyes with need. She began to stroke her hand across her pussy, flicking her clit rapidly.

He took her stiff nipples between his thumb and forefinger and slowly squeezed them as he pulled.

Willow's mouth dropped opened and her eyes closed as she made little gasping noises. She was close. Dan began to gently bounce his ass on the bed causing Willow to rise and fall on his cock. Just little thrusts but very deep and he felt her squeezing him tighter and tighter. He increased the bounce which made him tug harder on her nipples and she began to whimper. He suddenly released them allowing the blood to fill back into the abused flesh. Then he rolled them roughly between thumb and finger as he squeezed her tits together. Willow threw her head back and he began to slam his hips up against her ass. She screamed and began to convulse as the enormity of her orgasm took her muscle control away. She slumped forward against him and he released her tender nipples so they could press against his chest. Willow cooed and gasped against his neck as her body clenched and shook. He grabbed her ass and slammed his cock up into her three more times before he cried out and fired his cum deep into her ass. When she felt the hot fluids filling her she moaned and rubbed her tits back and forth across his chest.

Dan took Willows head in his hands and kissed her deeply. He felt her trembling and she moaned into his mouth as aftershocks rolled through her nerves. He pulled back and they panted against each other's necks.

"Oh my god Willow! That was intense!" he gasped. She just snuggled tighter to him, crushing her big tits against his chest. He was still deep in her ass but he was starting to soften. He ran his hands over her back and down to her ass. She trembled under his hands and she kissed his neck.

"I love you, wife," he said quietly and felt her tremble.

Willow pushed up to look down into his eyes.

"I love you, husband," she whispered back to him.

Dan's face split into a huge smile. These rare times when Willow opened up were precious to him. He pulled her down and kissed her tenderly.

They snuggled for a little longer then they got up to get cleaned up for dinner.

Dan walked into the kitchen. Willow skipped into the room and hugged him from behind. He squeezed her arms then noticed they were missing the breadstick they'd picked up for dinner.

"Willow, can you check the car to see if the breadstick is still in the trunk? I think it fell out of the grocery bag," he asked.

She nodded and skipped down the hall to the garage.

Dan pulled the roasting pan out of the oven and set it on the stove top. He lifted the lid and smelled the delicious roast beef he'd made. He reached forward and turned the oven off and saw a reflection on the glass front of the stove. He looked over his shoulder.

Glass shattered and the first bullet struck his right shoulder and spun him around. Two more bullets struck his torso knocking him across the kitchen to slam up against the wall where he slumped to the floor.

More glass shattered as Agent Gregson enlarged the opening in the patio door so he could reach in and unlock it. He pulled it open and crossed the kitchen to look down at the crumpled body. "Gimp," he snorted then looked down the hall towards the garage where he'd seen his reward head.

He slipped silently down the hall, peering into each bedroom, ensuring Willow wasn't hiding in them. He ducked into the master bedroom but she wasn't there either. He heard an odd pop sound followed by a hissing roar and rushed back out into the hall. He saw the door leading to the garage was open but the lights were off. He slipped to the edge of the open door and peered inside. At the far end of the room he saw an acetylene torch burning. It was clamped in place to some kind of abstract metal sculpture. The torch was the only source of light in the room. He cautiously made his way down the length of the room looking in the shadows. He knew she was in here but where?

As he got closer to the sculpture he saw its scale. It was made of hundreds of small pieces of scrap metal all welded together into the shape of a huge wave cresting. It was at least twelve feet tall, eight feet wide and five feet deep. It was also full of sharp jagged points. While he wasn't an art lover by any stretch he saw the raw beauty in this piece. He had no idea why the torch was clamped to it roaring out its scorching flames.

Glancing around he moved forward to turn off the torch.

There was a loud pop behind him and he spun to look directly into the jetting flames of a second acetylene torch Willow was holding in his face. He screamed and reeled back swinging his gun wildly. He fired blindly three times. He heard no cries of pain or fear. He listened as keenly as he could with the gun stretched out in front of him until he heard a whooshing sound. There was a sharp tug at his right wrist then came a searing pain as his hand separated from his wrist.

Before he could scream a cold metal blade sunk between his ribs to rest just above his heart. A man's body was pressed against his and a mouth pressed close to his ear.

"Willow will never be a slave again." came a hoarse growl.

Trembling with fear Gregson gasped. "You can't be alive! I shot you three times!"

"I've died enough in this life. It's time for me to live." With that Dan twisted the knife to slice through Gregson's aorta. The agent made a brief whimpering sound as he collapsed at Dan's feet.

Dan stumbled back then he sunk to his knees. Willow was immediately at his side.

"First aid kit on the wall there. Pack the wounds then tape gauze to them. Then go to the safe room and call Wally on the satellite phone. The number's on the wall. Tell him what happened. Get Gregson's cell and give it to Wally when he gets here. I'm probably going to pass out soon. You'll be ok. Wally will take care of you. Get started. Now."

Willow leapt into action. He was so proud of her. Then he slipped into darkness.

Epilogue

Wally sat on the lounge chair and watched Willow playing in the surf. He couldn't believe how lovely this woman was. Sometimes it seemed surreal. The other woman playing in the surf with her also took his breath away but there was something about Willow...

"AHHHH! You fucker!" Wally gasped as icy slush splashed across his stomach.

"Oh! Sorry dude! Bottle still had some ice clinging to it! You did say bring me a cold one!" Dan chuckled.

"Very funny. Gimme my beer."

Dan laid himself out on the lounge chair next to his best friend and watched his wife splashing in the water. There was a look of true happiness on the woman's face as she enjoyed the waves. He'd promised Willow a honeymoon and she was getting it. The beach front house on the Pacific shore of Costa Rica was his little slice of heaven. What better place to bring an angel?

She must have felt him watching as she looked up the beach and waved at him with a brilliant smile. He waved back.

Their honeymoon had to wait for him to recover in the hospital after Wally had airlifted him from the property. The Feds had been all over the place after one of their own was killed on the property but the home's surveillance footage clearly showed the agent's attempted murder. Dan was cleared of all charges and received a nice settlement from the agency for his troubles. He was just glad the creep was dead.

In suspicious but possibly unrelated news, only days after the shooting all active members of the Blood Brothers gang died a horrifying fiery death when an unknown party air dropped a large fuel air bomb over the Chula Vista headquarters. Every member of the gang had all gathered at the remote roadhouse in preparation for a massive road trip up to a certain mountain community. There were no survivors. Of course Wally knew nothing about this as he was taking a commercial flight down to Costa Rica at the time... according to the flight manifest and security camera footage at least.

Dan's recovery mystified the doctors. The gunshots he'd sustained should have killed him but he somehow pulled through. They'd never seen such a strong will to live. Dan just knew he had to protect his wife. She'd seen enough pain and sorrow in her life. She needed as much happiness as he could give her to compensate for those hellish early years.

Combined with the wounds he'd taken in the war his scarring rivalled Willows. Also, there was something in Dan's eyes now that made would be rivals for Willow take one look and run. She was finally safe.

He relaxed back against the lounge and soaked in the hot sunlight. He was just beginning to doze when his body was covered with a cold, wet, but soft weight. Large tits squeezed against his chest as Willow's mouth found his. She ground her mound against his sleeping cock which woke up to say hello. Her tongue was deep in his mouth and he chased it with his own.

"Hey! Get a room you two!" Wally joked then yelped as the dark skinned beauty Willow had been playing with in the surf dropped on top of him to get kisses of her own.

Willow pulled back from the kiss and smiled over at Wally. She rolled off of Dan and tugged him to his feet. He willingly followed as she guided him back to the house.

"Try to keep it down this time. You're disturbing the local howler monkey troops!" Wally yelled then found his mouth otherwise occupied.

Dan and Willow grinned back at their friends as they climbed up the stairs to the roof top deck where their beautiful cabana was situated. The ocean breeze blew through the white privacy curtains keeping the interior refreshingly cool in the hot sunlight.

Willow tugged the ties on her bikini and let them fall to the floor as Dan dropped his swim trunks. They stepped under the spray of the shower next to the cabana and quickly rinsed off the salt water, sweat and lotion. Willow dragged Dan back into the shelter and pushed him onto the bed inside. Dan smiled at her aggressiveness as it was such a huge leap from how she'd behaved when he'd first found her in that blizzard. The difference was love. He loved her with every fibre of his being and she knew it. She'd given love before but she'd never felt it in return until him. She was finally at ease to open herself completely to someone. No fear of judgement or cruelty. Just love. She still needed him to be rough for her to reach those mind blowing, world shaking releases but she felt completely safe in his hands.

As for Dan, he felt complete for the first time since he'd come back from the war. Strangely, the flashbacks were rare since Gregson's attack and the depth of Willow's love did amazing things for his self-esteem.

She was wiggling her body over his and he grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard. She moaned and looked at him with need in her eyes. He knew where she wanted it and how rough it had to be.

He rolled her onto her back and kissed her deeply. He pinched her nipples as his tongue explored her mouth and she groaned and squirmed under him. He slid his body down and sucked on her nipples, tugging them with his teeth and her squirming increased. As he worked her nipples he slid two fingers deep into her wet pussy and began to pump them in and out.

Willow panted and undulated under him until he moved his mouth down to her pussy. He strummed her clit with the tip of his tongue as he continued to pump his fingers into her. Willow cried out and grabbed at his head as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Her stomach muscles were twitching as an orgasm roared through her.

Dan flipped her onto her stomach and ran his slick fingers over her rosebud. She grunted loudly as he slid a wet finger into her ass and pumped it up to his knuckle. He pulled his finger free and surprised her by replacing it with his tongue. This was a first for her and Willow cried out and thrashed as he fucked her ass with his tongue. Her rosebud was glistening with her juices and his spit. He slammed his finger back into her pussy while he wiggled his tongue in her ass.

Willow was grunting and forcing her ass back against his face. Dan pulled away suddenly and she moaned and looked back. She saw him running his slick fingers over his rock hard cock. Her eyes widened and before she could prepare the fat head was pressing against her asshole. It slipped inside and Willow squealed. Dan tugged his cock back to feel her tight ring slip over the edge of the cap. Just as she felt his head slipping out he pushed forward and buried half of his thick shaft in her ass. Willows mouth dropped open as he forced her walls open. Dan pulled out slowly until her ring was tugging at the lip of his cockhead again. The tugging sensation was driving Willow mad. Just when she was about to scream he slammed forward again and slapped up against her ass. Willows eyes flew open as she felt so full. Dan took a good grip on Willow's hips and pulled back slowly only to slam forward again. He gradually increased his pace until he was pounding her brutally and she was making unintelligible sounds. He growled as he repeatedly slapped his pelvis against her ass driving his cock deep into her. Her cheeks grew red from the pounding. His balls were slapping against her pussy lips and he felt them dripping with her juices. She was making little whining sounds as she approached her peak.

Dan was rapidly reaching his own release so it was time to turn up the heat. He pulled himself all the way out and flipped Willow onto her back. She squealed in surprise and he forced her legs back against her chest which exposed her puffy and glistening asshole. He pressed the head of this cock against her ass and drove it home. With her pussy now exposed he began to gently slap her clit as he pounded her ass.

Willow's face flushed and her mouth opened as she raced towards her orgasm. Dan was back into his rhythm, pounding into her ass while he sent spikes of pleasure and pain through her pussy with the slaps. Just as she crested he pinched her clit and her eyes rolled back in her head as her body went into convulsions. Her ass clamped down on his cock and that was it for him. He fired again and again deep into her as he growled his pleasure.

When his body finally ran out of steam he lowered her legs and hips back down to the mattress carefully as he pulled himself out. He looked down at the beautiful woman and saw her loving smile beaming back up at him.

"I love you, wife," he said quietly.

Her eyes welled with tears of joy. "I love you, husband," she whispered back.