An Angel to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Matty, I'm going to explode here please....please" with that he lifted his head pushed two fingers inside my sopping pussy rubbing on my g spot at the same time sucking my engorged clit into his mouth.

I screamed and my body shuddered as the biggest orgasm of my life slammed through me.

He lick every drop of cream from me, leaving me shuddering and spasming.

Finally pushing his head away "I can't take no more Matty please" he lowered my legs gathered me up in his arms and lay me on the bed right, making sure my head was cushioned by pillows. He held me until I could finally breath again normally.

"Are you alright?"

I turned to him and laughed "I think I passed alright 15 minutes ago and slammed head first into fan fucking tastic!! Now it seems to me there still a pleasure to be had here and its poking me in the stomach. What may I ask are you going to do with that big boy?

"Well taking a lesson from you, it will be easier do show you then to tell you." As he rose over me and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wetness. "Are you sure about this Angel, there will be no going back after this"

"Like I'd want to go back after this? I am positive I want this big cock of yours filling my body anyway I can get it!"

"You have no idea how I've dreamed of this," he lower his lips to mine for a soul wrenching kiss. He push the head in slowly "oh fuck baby you are so tight"

"More Matty, give it all to me" with the next push he was all in. Stopping to give me a chance to get accustomed to his size.

As he kissed me, he used his tongue to explore my mouth. He began to slowly rock his hips "Holy fuck Angel this feels so amazing, so wet and so tight I don't know how long I'll be able to last"

I wrapped my legs around him, pushing my hips up to meet each of his strokes driving my nails into the skin on his back "oh God Matty that's it give it all to me Baby, fuck your sisters pussy" my orgasm hit me so hard I was seeing stars. Matty began thrusting harder and faster I knew he would soon follow.

"Angel, god, Angel your pussy is squeezing my cock, can't take it oh god" one final thrust and I could feel his cock erupting into me.

Neither of us could seem to find any air in the room. Matt pulled out of me and laid along side of me gathering me in his arms. With my head on his chest, I could feel his heart racing in time with mine. Kissing the top of my head, Matt whispered " Your are an amazing lover"

I looked up and kissed his lips. "Seems to run in the family brother dear".

Sara opened the door and said "There's pizza here if anyone's interested".

As if on cue my brothers stomach grumbled. "How well do I know Matt?" She chuckled as she walked down the hall.

Matt and I got up, leaving the heat of Matt's body and with the A/C running I got a chill so I grabbed the robe Sara had hanging in the bathroom.

Walking out into the living room, Eric was laying on the sofa bed "Oh I see your still alive" he snickered.

"Ha ha, alive and famished" he held a slice of pizza out to me. "Oh I so want that" smiling as I walked over to him.

Sitting down next to him reaching for his lips. He snaked his arm around me, "chilly?"

"Not any more" as I snuggled into the warmth of his body".

Sara came out of the kitchen with Matt in tow carrying 4 beers. "Angel your phone rang earlier I saw it was your dad so I answered it, I told him you, Matt & Eric had too much to drink and that I drove us all back here to spend the night"

"Oh God I never thought about calling Dad, Thank you Sara!" Looking at the clock "Holy hell, its 3:30 already?"

"Yeah love, you and Matt have been holed up in the bedroom for close to awhile" Eric said laughing.

"Oh I'm sure you two weren't sitting out here twiddling your thumbs," Matt chimed in.

"Oh we were twiddling alright just not our thumbs. Sara said making us all laugh. After we all had our fill of pizza, Sara & Matt said goodnight and headed for the bedroom, Eric and I were spooning on the sofa bed. Rubbing his 9 inch cock between my legs, "I need you Love"

"Didn't you get enough earlier?"

"No not enough, Sara is good, don't get me wrong, but she's not you."

"Oh you talk about the right answer!" Slipping the head of his cock into my pussy slow and easy, gently rocking back and forth until I could feel the head hitting my cervix. Moaning, I arched back into him.

"Did you enjoy fucking your brother tonight Love? I gotta tell you just thinking about it, turned me on like never before.''

"Yeah I really did enjoy it, I can't even describe how naughty it felt fucking my own brother."

His hand went around my front, rubbing my nipple and using his teeth on my neck, right on the crook of the neck, causing goose bumps to break out all over me. I arched back a little more, and he started pistoning in and out of me so hard and so fast, my orgasm slammed into me, just about knocking me out cold.

"Oh god Angel, your pussy is squeezing the hell out of my cock, damn if it feels this good afterward, I've gotta get you fucking your brother more" he push in one last time, and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. "I love you so much Angel"

"I love you more Eric,"

"Goodnight Love"

12