An Angel's Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sorry,” she said with a shy smile.

Raising my head up from her neck, I looked up at her and smiled. “It’s quite all right, my girl.” With that, I lowered my head back down and continued my ministrations on her luscious neck.

My fingers continued to explore her wet vagina, her clitoris becoming more eager and agreeable to my touch. I inserted my finger inside her slippery opening and my thumb grazed her clit. Audrey’s body was slowly crawling toward the edge, as the stimulation from not only her vagina but from my light grazing of her nipple and the sucking on her neck was driving her crazy. I wanted her to last a bit longer, so I lifted my head up from her neck and pulled my hands away from her body. Then placing both of my thumbs on the thin straps of her panties, I slid them down to her knees as far as they would go. I slid back and let her fall back onto my torso while I watched her arch her hips up into the air and slide her damp underwear over her stocking-clad legs. When the panties reached the floor, we simultaneously sat up, but instead of resuming our previous position, she leaned over a bit more onto her knees, placing her in a very sensual pre-bent-over position. I leaned down and kissed and licked every inch of her small back as fast as I could, yet at the same time trying to truly appreciate every contour. By the time I reached her small buttocks, she had leaned completely over, giving me unrestricted access to her moist vagina.

I wanted to slow it down; I had never been with another woman before, and I wanted to explore every inch of this woman’s body, to let her know how attracted I was to her. I leaned back onto my knees with my hands on her buttocks and attempted to get a good look at her vagina. She wasn’t one who shaved, but she did keep things trimmed. Beyond the wiry mass of curls was a beautiful pink center, glistening with her sweet nectar. Taking a hand from her buttocks, I slid it down onto her mound, letting her dark brown pubic hair scratch at my palm, leading me to imagine how it would feel to have her hair scratching at my face.

My fingers dove in a bit deeper, feeling her warmth and her wetness surround me. I traced the outline of her inner labia, carefully avoiding her clit. When I reached her entrance, I dove a finger inside, curious as to how it would feel. It was very warm and very slick, so I pulled my finger out and sent two inside. With my other hand, I reached down and gently stroked her clitoris, sending ripples of pleasure through her beautiful body. But touching wasn’t enough; I wanted to taste her, to drink Audrey Hepburn’s juices.

I was a little fearful, having never been with a woman, I didn’t know exactly what to do, but I didn’t want to let on that I was inexperienced. I removed my fingers and leaned down directly in front of her beautiful organ and took in the scent and the view. Her clitoris was peeking out from under its hood, and a sheet of her natural lubrication covered her vagina. I couldn’t resist, so I moved in closer and stuck my tongue out to taste it. My tongue was immediately covered with her wetness, her taste so sweet and so salty, I couldn’t get enough of it. My tongue lapped at her vagina like a cat, just licking up and down. Soon I focused in on her engorged clitoris, begging for attention. I put my mouth around the pearl and sucked on it very gently. Audrey gasped and cried as I pulled the bud further and further into my mouth, begging me for more. But I wanted to taste inside of her, so I pulled her legs apart further and slid my tongue inside her. I felt her constrict against my tongue immediately, and I heard a deep, throaty sigh come from her. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside of her, sliding slowly in and out.

I had an idea and I pulled away from her throbbing center. I slid down and lay underneath her, and without any instruction, she leaned back and held her vagina inches from my mouth. I held my hands on her waist and pushed her down onto my face. Moving my hands down to her stocking-clad thighs, I felt her hips begin to move, riding my face as slowly as she could stand. I started to suck directly beneath her clit, feeling it swell above my upper lip. I took my hands from her thighs and opened her more with my fingers and slid my tongue inside her opening. She leaned back a little, opening up for me even more, giving me the opportunity to deepen the urgent thrusts from my tongue. I heard her breath become more and more uneven and peppered with short moans as I took my finger and rubbed it across her erect clitoris. My other hand, meanwhile, had ventured downward and my two fingers briefly joined my tongue inside her tunnel. I slid my fingers down slightly until I reached her anus, where I gently slid my index finger inside her darker hole. I didn’t penetrate it too much, just enough to make her squirm a bit more with desire. I bent my finger and gently massaged her a bit, then pulled my hand down further and inserted my thumb inside her vagina. I pulled back as much as I could for some air, then stretched my thumb and forefinger towards each other, massaging the numerous nerve endings of the thin lining between her vagina walls and her anus. Audrey cried out loudly and rammed her delicious organ harder into my face, giving me no choice but to surround it with my mouth.

Her cries became louder and more urgent as she rammed herself against my face. My teeth grazed her inflamed clitoris, softly biting down on it and sucking it into my mouth. I removed my fingers from her openings and grabbed her ass cheeks as hard as I could. Suddenly her body arched back, taunt like a bow, and she began to tremble. She pushed down onto my face even harder, imploring me to suck on her sensitive clit even more. She moved her hips faster and harder, the juices just pouring out of her onto my face. I closed my teeth around her clit harder and frantically sucked at the little bud. I felt the orgasm rip through her body as she screamed my name, the fluids gushing out of her beautiful treasure. I felt her clitoris spasm inside of my mouth when she reached her climax. Soon she stopped moving completely, falling forward toward the headboard of the bed, giving me an opportunity to slide out from underneath her. I wasn’t done with her yet.

In her bent-over position, I placed my fingers back into inside her vagina and tried to manipulate her small body into another orgasm. She looked at me over her shoulder with her big almond eyes and bit her lip as she felt my fingers running in small circles inside her hole. Her body began to spasm as I rubbed her hyper-sensitive clit, forcing her to fall flat onto the bed. Removing my fingers, I turned her over and had her lean against the headboard of the bed, then reinserted my fingers and forced them even further inside of her. I watched her carefully to make sure I wasn’t hurting her, her eyes clamped shut and her small hands grabbing the sides of the bed in severe lust. I could feel her loosing control.

Her face was covered in sweat, as was her entire body. She looked so delicious just lying there spread-eagled on the bed, arching her hips up to meet my touch. I bent my fingers upward, searching for her spot. I had found it, acknowledged by the jerk of her hips and the cry from her throat, and I continued to slowly and gently stroke it. Her hips were raised off the bed completely, seemingly trying to push my fingers further inside of her. My wrists moved in small, quick circles as I tried to stimulate every nerve ending in her vagina, trying to lead her to another orgasm. She pulled her hips back down to the bed and I got a quick look at her. Her body was banging furiously against the headboard, making her small breasts bounce delightfully. The stockings I had requested that she keep on clung tightly to her legs from the sweat building up on her body. She kept her eyes locked on mine, sending agonizing waves of pleasure throughout my body. Her moans were becoming shorter and more high-pitched as she neared her orgasm. I increased my assault on her vagina even more, causing her to throw her head back and scream my name. My own vagina was sopping wet just watching her in her intense moment of pleasure. Unable to control myself, I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, twisting my fingers inside of her, making her scream even louder. Her ecstatic cries drove through me, when suddenly a violent cry escaped her lips when she reached her orgasm. Her vagina contracted against my fingers, pulling me into her further.

It took her a rather long time to return to normal, but it was worth the wait. I scooted up close to her and held her body close to mine. When I put my arms around her, she put her head on my chest, trying to catch her breath. I stroked her damp hair, listening to her coo, trying to bring herself back down.

“I’ve never done that before,” she said, after a long moment of silence.

“Done what?” I asked.

“Screamed like that.”
“Haven’t you ever had an orgasm before?” I laughed.

“I’m a sigher, not a screamer,” she laughed back. She pushed herself up and gave me a long, sensual kiss, as if she were thanking me. We laid there for a while, just holding each other, reflecting on what just happened. It wasn’t long before she sat back up and straddled me and kissed me once more. She ran her small hands up and down my arms, then moved off of me, putting one foot down onto the floor. Her other foot stayed on the bed, however, bending her leg directly in front of me.

“I think it’s about time these came off, don’t you think?” she said with a sly smile, indicating her stockings. She took my hands in hers and placed them on the very top of the silky material, and with her hands on top of mine, we both slid off the black stockings. We did the same for her other leg, exposing the pale skin to me. She straddled me once more, and I ran my hands up and down her now naked legs, marveling how smooth they were.

“Lie down, lover” she whispered.

I did as instructed and laid down on the bed. She climbed on top of me, rubbing her breasts over my body as she slid up to give me a kiss. Her nipples grazed my own as she leaned over me and kissed my neck and collarbone.

“You feel good, Stephanie,” she whispered. She continued to lick and kiss my collarbone and neck, then reached down and put her hand between my legs. As she ran her long fingers back and forth, I softly moaned in her ear. She gave me another kiss, her tongue running beautifully over mine, then moved back and made her way down my chin. Her soft lips felt warm against my skin, very sensual and loving. She took my breasts in her hands and kissed them, then lightly took a nipple into her mouth. She nibbled at it very gently, not wanting to hurt me. Her free hand kneaded my other breast, eventually focusing on my now hardened nipple. She was so soft and gentle with me, trying her best to pleasure me. I looked down at her, marveling how beautiful she looked. Her supple lips surrounded my nipple, and the subtle movement of her throat as she nursed nearly sent me over the edge.

Eventually, she released my nipple and kissed around my breasts. She continued to do this as she scooted down, raining soft kisses over my body. When she reached my belly button, she looked up at me and smiled, then buried her face between my legs.

She licked at my inner thigh before finally giving her attention to my throbbing vagina. I felt her tongue touch me very lightly and tentatively, then I felt her mouth slide over me. I heard her moaning softly as she tasted me, working her way up to my throbbing clitoris. I felt her lips close around it as she began to suck very gently. Without warning, she started to suck it very hard, relentlessly slamming her tongue into it. My body jerked forward, forcing her face further into me. I felt two of her long fingers impale me as she slid them deeper and deeper inside of me. My hips ground into that beautiful face of hers as she sucked me harder and harder into her mouth.

I tried to hold it back so I could last longer for her, but when I looked down and I saw her beautiful head subtly bobbing as she licked and sucked me, I couldn’t hold it back anymore. She must have felt me tightening up, for she cradled my hips and prepared herself for my orgasm. I came hard on her face, screaming her name and pushing her head further between my legs. Her ministrations never stopped as my body jerked above her head, and when my orgasm had subsided, she continued to gently lap at my vagina, licking every last drop of my juices.

When she came up, her hair had fallen out of the bun even more, making her chestnut hair fall into her face. I held her head in my hands and just looked at her. She was so very beautiful. Beyond beautiful, really. I leaned in and kissed her very softly and very passionately. I could taste my own juices in her mouth, which caused a little stir in my vagina. Our tongues met once more we were locked in a divine kiss that I wish could have lasted forever. And then the phone rang.

We reluctantly broke the kiss and she leaned over to answer it. I put my arms around her stomach and kissed the back of her neck while she talked on the phone. She hung up the phone before I really realized that the conversation had even started.

“Is everything okay?” I asked her.

“Yes, it’s just fine,” she replied softly.

I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders as she laid down on the bed in silence. “Who was on the phone, my angel?” I finally asked.

“The Airport called.”

“What did they want?”

“It’s cleared up a bit, and there’s a flight available. For me. If I make the flight, what with the time difference, I’ll be home by six o’clock in the morning.”

I stopped kissing her and thought about what she said. It is true, all good things must come to an end, but I’m not sure I was ready for this to end just yet.

“Well, you’ll be home just in time to watch Sean open his presents,” I told her, trying to sound optimistic, though I could tell she was a little down. “What a nice Christmas present for him, wake up and there you are. If you ask me, it doesn’t get any better than that!” She looked up at me and laughed, then just looked me in the eye.

“I think that if it weren’t Christmas, I’d stay with you and get another flight. But its Christmas…”

“I know, my love, I know. Don’t worry about that.”

She was silent for a little while longer, then she sat up. “I have to be at the airport in a half an hour, so I’m going to go get a shower. Will you go to the airport with me?”

“If you want me to.”

“I want you to,” she replied, placing her small hand on top of mine. She got up and left, leaving me to reflect on what had taken place in the bed I was lying in. Finally got out of bed and threw on my clothes.

Audrey walked out of the bathroom wearing a towel, but once she reached the corner where her clothes were, she took the towel off and began to dry herself. I sat in the opposite side of the room, watching her dry her legs and her arms, and every other part of her body. It was like staring at a painting.

She picked up her clothes and started to put them back on. “I want you to know that I’m not a whore…I’ve never, ever done anything like this before,” she said, looking up at me in the dim light. “And I also want you to know that I’m not going to blow you off. This wasn’t a one-night-stand. I mean…well I don’t really know what I mean. But I need to ask you something.”

“Go for it.”

“What happened here tonight belonged to us. Let’s keep it between us…please.”

“Absolutely. I won’t tell anyone, I promise you that. I swear to you I won’t tell a soul. Do you trust me?”

“I do,” she said, walking towards me. She put her arms around me and gave me a hug, then leaned in for another kiss. We fell back onto the bed and held each other until it was time for her to leave.

When the cab arrived to take us to the airport, we both walked down in silence. We never said a word to each other the drive there, we just held hands and occasionally stole loving glances.

I waited with her until it was time to board the plane, and when it was eventually called, she picked up her bag and led me to the bathroom.

“Audrey,” I said. “I know this is probably useless, but here is my address and my phone number. In case…you want to….have lunch or something,” I said, laughing. She took the paper I had written the information on and chuckled.

“I’ll keep in contact, I promise. I’m not one of those girls…” she explained.

“Just kiss me, darling.”

She put her hand in my pocket and pulled me closer to her, giving me a long, sensual kiss, reinforcing her words. I knew I could trust her. We stared at each other for a long time before the last call for her flight rang through the speakers, and she picked up her bags and went for the door. She opened the door, but before letting it close, she put two fingers to her lips and kissed them. “Merry Christmas,” she said, then turned and left.

I was tempted to run after her, but I knew it would be in vain. It was Christmas, and everyone needed to be with their family, and I knew how important family was to her. I didn’t want to put her in that position. I scolded myself for crying, knowing that she had to be with her son, and that she made this Christmas the best I’d ever known, so I should be happy.

I collected myself and walked back outside, waiting for a taxi. I put my hand in my pocket and felt something strange. I realized why Audrey pulled me to her using my pockets. With the little note she left saying, “Love, your Angel,” she had left me her stockings.

*************

Constructive criticism is always welcome, so please don’t hesitate to send me your thoughts, I’d absolutely love to hear what you thought of my story. This is the first story I have ever written for this genre, and I hope to improve with everyone’s help. Depending on the reaction of this story, I’ll consider writing a sequel.

12