An Angel's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, one night, after having walked down the beach, and now back at Dana's, the two were lost in one another's clutches while their tongues frolicked and roamed freely in the other's fiery hot mouth. Dana could feel John's big hands as they gingerly slid up and down her back, sending shivers racing up and down her spine. Dana could also feel the huge steel like object pressing sharply against her lower stomach, knowing all too well that it was John's cock.

Without thinking, Dana's left hand slid down John's muscular chest and stomach, and was now resting peacefully on the massive object of her burning desires. When John felt Dana's hand slide onto his erection, a soft rippling moan departed his mouth, spewing softly down, and into, Dana's throat.

John's big right hand slid down Dana's back, and now cupped Dana's voluptuous butt cheeks. John's legs buckled as the sensation shattering through him from the muscularity of Dana's butt triggered some wild explosion within his lust filled mind. Her butt felt like solid muscle as John began forcing his hand to squeeze as much of the delightful cheeks as humanly possible while slithering his tongue all around inside Dana's minty sweet tasting mouth.

Almost in total unison, the two, still passionately embraced in their over heated kiss, made their way into Dana's bedroom. Their hands fumbled with the others clothes as they began the necessary task of undressing. Dana could feel the moistness in her bikini style panties as her pussy felt like it was literally pouring out her juices by the gallons.

John had managed to pull Dana's shirt over her head and unfasten her bra. Standing there, lost in time, he could not move due to the fact that his eyes had become entranced at Dana's perfect breasts. If he had not known any better, he would have swore that those two perfectly shaped beauties would have been store bought. There was no sagging whatsoever as each lovely breath taking mound jutted out from her body in sheer elegant perfection. Dana's erect nipples appeared to have been a good inch in length and offered mouth watering signs of fascinating pinkness.

While John was entranced over Dana's breasts, Dana herself was in somewhat of a trance. She had managed to pull down John's pants and underwear and was now peering at the largest cock she had ever seen, in person that is. Matt's cock had been her only cock, and at best, it was a solid five inches, and not all that thick. However, the cock her eyes now feasted upon had to have been 10 inches, if not more, long, and was at least four times thicker than Matt's. To Dana, John's cock was a mixture of impressive as well as intimidating. The large bulbous pink head was considerably thicker than the already thick shaft, and the gaping piss slit seemed to be steadily oozing wads of pre-cum.

Dana's eyes also noticed John's large, mildly hairy, balls. Matt's balls looked like peanuts compared to John's dangling nuggets. They looked like they were evenly sized and shaped like two very large chicken eggs. With her eyes peering onto John's throbbing cock, Dana's left hand instinctively reached out and cupped both dangling balls. She gasped immediately when she felt the large baby makers as a surge of electrifying current shot through her body in a sudden flash.

When Dana's hand graced his balls, John shook his head out of his trance. Leaning down, and forward, John's lips found Dana's left rosebud looking nipple. His lips sealed around her nipple while his tongue flickered its way all over and his vacuum like suction grew stronger. Dana's only instinct was to arch her back as the mouth sucking her nipple caused both of her legs to rapidly buckle.

While John was taking turns sucking each of Dana's tasty nipples, his hands were even busier struggling to pull down Dana's pants and panties. After a short relentless struggle, John managed to yank them down, and when Dana felt her pants and underwear fall to her feet, she unconsciously stepped out of them. Somewhere during this, Dana had kicked off her shoes, and now, now she was standing there naked, with the only exception that her socks were still on.

Dana cried out as John's big right hand cupped her soaking wet pussy, sliding a long thick finger into her fiery hot oven. Dana's mind went spinning wildly as her nipples were being loved upon, and her pussy being manipulated by the man she had had so many dreams about. Dana's body shivered as if caught in a never before experienced seizure like episode. Her soft moans and John's nipple sucking slurps were the only sounds prevalent in the room.

John's pussy exploring finger sent vibrant shock waves trickling throughout his entire hulking body. The longer he felt the interior of her pussy, the more he craved. Using his strength, John eased Dana onto the bed, resting this gorgeous angel upon her back. In doing so, John eased each white sock off of Dana's foot, taking the time to lick and manipulate each tiny foot.

***Once again, the only man Dana had ever been with had been Matt. Matt had never taken the time to perform oral sex on Dana, so Dana had no clue what being eaten out would feel like. All Matt ever wanted to do was for Dana to suck his cock, then he would fuck her until he blows his load, which never was long enough, and that was it. That had been her sexual limitations, or at least, up to now.***

Dana's head was resting upon a pillow as her eyes widened when she saw John stand up and begin ripping his clothes from his muscular body. Dana's eyes were struggling with watching John strip, and keeping both eyes on the man's enormous pre-cum spewing cock.

When John was completely naked, Dana couldn't help not to notice the man's sculptured chest and rippling stomach. She had been right in all of her dreams, John was built like some perfectly sculptured Adonis. From his chest, all the way down to his feet, the man was rippling with bulging muscles, including his monstrous cock.

Dana watched as John eased himself onto the bed, slowly crawling on his knees towards her dripping pussy. Out of sheer instinct, her legs spread widely as her eyes widened even more. John inched his face forwards, the sweet aromatic fragrance of Dana's pussy magnetically was drawing him closer and closer.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Dana cried out as John's tongue began lapping at her soaking wet pussy lips.

John was no stranger at eating pussy, but the pussy he was now dining on was far superior than all of the others. The taste of Dana's pussy juice instantly drove him insane. John was grunting and groaning as his tongue lapped at each puffy lips, doing his utmost best to lap up all the freed juice.

Dana arched her hips upwards, driving her pussy harder into John's face while slinging her head from side to side. Using his left hand, John slid the tiny skin covering Dana's clit, and quickly began licking it while covering it with his suctioning lips. Dana was almost screaming at the top of her lungs as wild sensations crashed throughout every part of her body like a tsunami created tidal wave.

Sucking on Dana's delicious clit, John eased in the middle finger of his right hand. Adding this to the already sexually heightened sensation caused Dana to scream. Her mind was racing and her breathing was rapid as John was performing some form of magical act upon her near virgin pussy.

It didn't take long before a very explosive orgasm rocked Dana's world. Her body was out of control as it bucked and gyrated as her orgasm made her go blind. And just when her first orgasm seemed to be subsiding, another one quickly caught Dana off guard. The words shooting out of her mouth seemed to be on auto pilot, not once taking the time to think things through.

After her third orgasm, one in which sent her body into a violent thrashing, Dana cried out, "John, oh John, let me suck your cock!"

John heard Dana, but he wasn't even close to being finished eating her pussy. John lay on the bed, flat on his back while Dana straddled him, coming face to face with John's enormous cock. While Dana was glaring at the intimidating chunk of beef, John wasted no time in returning to dining on Dana's addicting pussy.

Dana cupped John's large balls with her left hand while her right hand latched onto the base of his cock. Raising his cock upwards, Dana slid her tongue along the piss slit, capturing huge wads of thick beads of pre-cum. It was kind of salty, but not anywhere close to overbearing. The more pre-cum she tasted, the more she inwardly craved. Dana began licking up and down the thick shaft, lapping up all the dripping pre-cum her tongue could find.

While Dana was busy with John's cock, John was busy using his tongue to dwell deep within Dana's interior. His large hands caressed her unblemished butt cheeks while allowing several fingers to slide into the tiny crack, spreading them outwards. When John's eyes saw Dana's asshole, something strange overtook him. He had been in this position numerous times, and had seen plenty of women's assholes, but never had he seen one as pretty as the one his eyes now were trained upon. There was no brown tint whatsoever, just a tiny speck protected by creamy flesh.

With his nose already just an inch or so away from Dana's asshole, John maneuvered his nose so that it was almost right on top of her most hidden treasure. Inhaling ever so deeply, John breathed in some unexplainable form of aroma. The aroma was nearly overpowering, but not so much in the mannerism of being referred to as foul. It was simply a fresh scent, almost as if John's nose was sniffing the air, lost in a field of roses.

Dana was too focussed on John's cock to even notice the man sniffing her exposed asshole. Stretching her mouth as wide as she could, she managed to stuff the large mushroom head and about two thick inches inside her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, using her tongue to slither around the large cock as best she could.

The thought of dipping his tongue into a woman's asshole had never once crossed John's mind, but now, it seemed that dining on Dana's asshole was his only thought. With that being said, John slid his tongue upwards, tracing Dana's taint area, landing squarely on her tiny speck of a bung hole.

The tongue wallowing around on her asshole was definitely something Dana had never experienced before. Initially, it sort of tickled, but within a very few short lived seconds, something extremely pleasurable raced through her body. Up until now, Dana had only heard about anal sex, but never ever thought she would be experiencing anything like this. As John's skilled tongue lavished upon her asshole, Dana began whimpering like crazy, increasing her cock milking bobbing.

Nearly, in almost a simultaneous togetherness, the mouth on his cock and the hand caressing his balls were too much. Just as John's tongue entered Dana's virgin anal canal, Dana's muffled cry bellowed out, and John's cock began shooting thick wads of gooey cum straight into Dana's overly stuffed mouth. Being no stranger at swallowing cum, Dana began swallowing large portions at a time, cooing in time at the vast difference in taste compared with Matt's cum. Unlike Matt's gooey seed, John's cum had very little taste. The more of John's creamy cum she swallowed, the more she demanded.

As John's orgasm tore through his body, his tongue savagely explored Dana's anal canal, bringing Dana to yet another body quaking orgasm. Dana's body went into immediate convulsions as she found it somewhat difficult to keep milking John's cock, but she wasn't about to spill a single drop either, so she mustered the strength to keep her mouth locked onto the thick bulbous cum shooting head.

In short, their orgasms diminished, and the two still remained in a 69 position. After a few lengthy breaths, Dana slid off of John and managed to wiggle her tiny body up against John's right side. Both were glaring up at the ceiling, and both were breathing very heavily. John's cock was totally flaccid as it dangled itself through his pubic bush and onto his lower stomach. Even soft, Dana couldn't get over the fact how large it truly was.

Dana was the first to speak, "My God John, that was incredible!"

John replied, "No hun, your incredible!"

Their bodies rolled towards one another and their tongues slid inside the others mouth while their hands freely roamed the others panting bodies. Once again, John's fingers of his left hand found their way inside Dana's butt cheeks. Using his middle finger, John began tracing circles over Dana's asshole. Never before had he been so passionate about a girls butt hole, but for some odd unexplainable reason, John had become passionate about Dana's.

John also noticed, unlike many of the women he had been with, Dana's hands always fondled his cock. Many of the women he had encountered, he had to put their hands on his cock. Dana, however, seemed to enjoy caressing his meaty organ, not to mention, caress his low hanging balls.

It didn't take long at all before John's cock grew back into its rigid hardness, and this too didn't go unnoticed by Dana. With John on his back, Dana, facing John's face, straddled the hulking man, using her right hand to guide the monstrous beast up to her pussy. As if this was her first time, Dana took in a deep breath, and guided the enormous bulbous head between her pussy lips. Sitting on her knees, Dana began impaling her pussy with John's thick cock.

John's fingers began tweaking Dana's nipples, nearly sending her mind straight into orbit. As she lowered herself, she could feel her pussy walls expand to accommodate the overly thick girth of the one eyed giant beast. Up to now, she had only had five, somewhat slender inches, invade her pussy. Now, now she was feeling a cock that was more than twice the length and a hell of a lot thicker than she had ever experienced before.

Taking her time, Dana managed to sink her pussy all the way down on John's cock. John didn't try to push it in either, for he didn't want to cause Dana any form of pain whatsoever. He knew he had a big cock, but then again, he was born with it, and had no control of his cock's size.

Dana sat perfectly still, making all sorts of facial expressions, allowing her pussy to adjust to such length and thickness. It felt as though John's cock went past her pussy and was now lodged deeply, somewhere, inside her stomach walls. Gasping madly for breath, Dana began easing herself upwards, and forwards, then slowly sank her pussy all the way down. With each upwards and downwards motion, Dana could feel every throbbing inch of John's massive cock.

A short while later, something inside Dana snapped, and she began pounding her pussy on John's cock like a world class bull rider. The fingers tweaking her nipples only added to her already soaring sexual frenzy. Dana slung her head to and fro, whipping her long dirty blond hair against the stillness of the room's air.

Even now, John still couldn't get over the fact at just how heavenly gorgeous Dana truly is. John could feel her pussy muscles converge around his cock with each and every thrust. With each downwards thrust, Dana's solid ass cheeks pounded his balls with simple and pure lustful pleasure.

Dana rode John's cock for quite some time before their sexual position changed. John had Dana get into a doggy style position, and now he was slamming his cock in and out of her pussy while Dana was screaming for all she was worth. John's hands were on her hips, driving her tiny body backwards to greet his mighty thrusts. Dana's sudden volcanic like orgasm ripped through her bouncing body, forcing her to slam her face into the soft mattress as hard as she possibly could.

Knowing Dana was experiencing another orgasm, John began slamming his meat into her pussy as hard as he could while yanking her backwards. Dana was yelling and cursing like never before as the giant cock pounded the living hell out of her pussy. Dana's fingers latched onto the bedding, drawing it closer to her face as her teeth clamped down on the bed cover. Between her yelling and cursing, Dana was grunting and whimpering as the intense orgasm shattered her sexual world like never before.

As John was royally plowing her pussy, a simple thought crossed his mind. Using Dana's own pussy juice as a form of lubrication, John greased up his right thumb. Still, with both hands firmly spreading her ass cheeks, John pressed his lubricated thumb directly on Dana's tiny butt hole.

Dana felt the finger press against her asshole, but she was too far gone to care. All she cared about at this very second was the orgasm rocking her world. As her body was being yanked backwards, Dana was doing her best to assist by using her own hands to force her body backwards onto John's meaty cock.

In the blink of an eye, with just a little added pressure, Dana's asshole opened up and John's thumb snuck right in. Immediately, John felt the fiery heat as well as the strangling pressure surrounding his thumb. Dana, on the other hand, felt a surge of mild pain shooting up her ass.

John continued his pussy pounding assault while using his thumb to explore Dana's most virgin territory. Within a few seconds, Dana's ass began accepting the intruder, and now she was welcoming this newfound form of pleasure. With a really long and thick cock hammering away at her pussy, and now a thick thumb dipping in and out of her asshole, Dana's sexual world had opened wide up.

When the last orgasm subsided, it was now being replaced with yet another one, one in which was more powerful than the last. As her orgasm took over, John felt her anal muscles attack his thumb with anaconda like bone crushing power. John, now covered with his own sweat, not only used his cock like a battering ram against Dana's pussy, but his anal plowing thumb began to fuck her asshole with mind boggling speed as well.

The bedding directly over Dana's pussy was literally soaked from all of her dripping pussy juice. Never had she enjoyed sex so much as she was now relishing in. With the truth being told, Dana didn't want this night to ever end, and speaking for John, he certainly didn't want it to end either.

Feeling all the constrictions taking place on his cock and thumb, John cried out as his cock exploded, shooting his love seed deeper and deeper up Dana's pussy. Dana screamed as she felt the thick wads of sperm bullets shoot sharply up her pussy mixed with her own body convulsing orgasm.

John pumped every ounce of sperm he had inside Dana's mystifying pussy while never stopping from pounding her asshole with his thumb. John's hulking body powerfully fucked the last morsel of his life giving seed before he literally collapsed onto the bed, falling flat on his back.

Once John's cock departed her pussy, and his thumb vacated her asshole, Dana was left with a wild feeling of emptiness. She inched her shaking knees towards John's body, maneuvering her quivering body next to John's. Resting her head on John's left arm, Dana could only stare in amazement at the cock that had given her so much never before experienced pleasure.

Dana's left hand eased across John's body, coming in contact with the semi flaccid love pole that had given her so much unexpected pleasure. John sighed as her hand began to slowly, and lovingly, jerk his member back to rigid life. The soothing electricity escaping Dana's hand sent charges rushing through John's hard cock, by passing everything, and going straight to his brain.

Seeing, and feeling, John's enormous cock come back to life only made Dana that much more happier. She slid her face towards the object of her attention and began using her mouth to seduce the one eyed monstrous beast. Feeling her hot mouth ravish his cock sent chills through John's body, causing his body to react in such a way as if caught in a mild convulsion.