An Angel's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had fully recaptured his breath, rolling to his left, now lay on top of Dana using his large arms and hands to hold his upper body just off of Dana's. Dana's left hand guided the rock hard pole up to her pussy as John arched his hips forward, driving his manhood deep into Dana's fiery hot pussy.

Dana screamed, "Yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss!"

John's hips rocked back and forth, driving his powerful meat deep into Dana's more than willing pussy while looking deeply into her loving eyes.

John whispered, "You are soooooooooo beautiful Dana!"

Dana was unable to utter a single word as her world once again was being ravishingly rocked. John increased his pace, smashing his gargantuan pole harder and harder into Dana's cock crazed pussy. Dana's head was spinning as if fireworks were being set off inside her. As each thrust took place, Dana was slipping deeper and deeper into another world.

John hooked her legs, driving Dana's knees on either side of her ears, just above her head. In this position, with each inward thrust, Dana couldn't help not to cry out. It felt like John's cock was stabbing somewhere in her chest, going way past her pussy, and through her stomach. However, whatever his cock was hitting inside her certainly was doing the trick. She began slinging her head from side to side while digging her fingernails sharply into John's muscular back.

Within a very, very short time, Dana's body convulsed as another volcanic like orgasm shattered her body. Dana's eyes began trickling water out of the corners as her powerful mind numbing orgasm took over her every thought and bodily function.

Dana screamed, "Fuck me John, fuck meeeeeeeeeee! Yesssssssssssss!"

John jack hammered his fuck pole in and out of Dana's pussy as hard and as fast as he possibly could, knowing all too well she was experiencing an orgasm. He could feel her pussy muscles coil all over his thrusting cock. Dana's screaming grew louder and louder so John slammed his lips upon hers, and shoved his tongue straight into her grumbling little mouth.

Dana's screams were now somewhat muffled, but she was experiencing the longest orgasm of her life. John continued pile driving his meaty member into Dana while basking in the pleasure of having his tongue swelter around her tongue.

In short, from this position, Dana encountered three more body bucking, mind blowing, orgasms. John was still very much in the mood, however, he wasn't close to unleashing another load, or at least, not just yet. As Dana was beginning to come down from her fourth orgasm, John began mixing up his cock slamming pace. Their lips had already broke their seal, and John was simply looking at Dana, breathing in all of her glorious beauty.

The words that flew out of Dana's mouth caught John by surprise, and shocked Dana as well, "Please John, put it in my ass!"

Dana had listened to one of her coworkers tell her how much she loved anal sex, and now she had just blurted out for John to put that big monster up her butt. Before she had a second to rethink what she had just said, John's cock was being pressed up against her tiny bung chute.

Sticking his cock up an ass had never turned John on before, but for whatever the reason, he was rather eager to fuck Dana in the ass. John's bulbous cock head smashed itself up against Dana's tightly sealed asshole, and Dana could feel the power as it pressed harder and harder.

John leaned back on his knees, holding his love pole at the base with his right hand, and then shoved forwards. In perfect unison, both Dana and John cried out. His cock head pried its way inside Dana's anal canal and Dana felt like her ass was literally on fire. Pain, gut wrenching pain, shot through her body as if being struck by a high powered bullet. To Dana, it felt as though someone was actually shoving a telephone pole up her ass.

As for John, his cock head was greeted with searing heat and bone crushing anal muscles. Once his cock head had entered her beloved anal chamber, John tried his best to remain perfectly still to allow Dana's ass time to adjust. Dana, wanting to do anything to relieve the tormenting pain, unconsciously thrust her hips upwards, sending a good three more thick inches scooting up her pain riddled ass. When this happened, Dana's mouth formed a perfect circle, but no words exited her open mouth.

John couldn't get over the tightness, not to mention the way her anal muscles converged on his invading cock. Once again, Dana hiked her hips upwards, feeding her anal canal with more of John's meaty member. By now, Dana was almost blind from the sheer agonizing pain. Even looking up into John's emerald green eyes was nothing but a vague blur.

It took some time, and a lot of patience, but John's elephant cock was now buried all the way up Dana's anal oven. Dana was a bit relieved when she felt John's hairy eggs rest peacefully upon her spread crack. The pain was intense, very intense, and John dare not move a muscle to cause further agony on Dana.

After several long seconds, John began to slowly withdraw his cock from Dana's breath taking ass, stopping just short of pulling it out all the way, then slowly drive it all the way home. John continued this process, only building up speed when he thought Dana was getting used to it.

Eventually, something inside Dana's ass snapped, replacing the searing hot pain with sheer passionate pleasure.

Dana arched her back upwards, then screamed, "John, ohhhhhhhhhhhh John, give it toooooooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

With that being said, John began pile driving his fuck pole in and out of Dana's ass like a sex craved bull. Dana's left fingers began rubbing on her clit while her right fingers began pinching her perky erect nipples.

Within a flash, Dana's body bucked and convulsed as a series of powerful orgasms, one right after the other, tore through her like a runaway freight train. With each convulsive action from Dana's body, her anal muscles intensified their bone crushing effort upon John's cock, eventually, causing John to dump his seed sharply up Dana's rectum.

John's own body seemed to be experiencing a seizure like episode as his sperm shot out of his cock like unguided missiles. He was tossing his head all around while force feeding his manhood into Dana's ass with blinding speed. Dana was already experiencing a mind blowing orgasm, however, her orgasm only seemed to intensify when she felt John's thick, gooey, hot cream, shoot up her ass.

John's cock pumped its own life out, and now lay lodged, totally flaccid, within the tight clutches of Dana's anal trap. With one last contraction of Dana's anal muscles, John's limp noodle plopped out. John rolled to his left, and now lay on his back, breathing as if he had just ran a marathon. Dana's legs fell onto the bed, and she too, was breathing extremely hard. Her pussy and ass was filled with John's cum, and once again, she felt awkwardly empty.

Sleep overtook the both of them, and upon waking the very next morning, both decided to call in sick. They spent the entire day in each others arms, making love, never tiring of giving the other pleasure.

Within a month, Dana and John moved in together and their undying love only grew. Matt's two friends copped a guilty plea and both received seven years for their part. Matt decided to take his case to trial. After two days of testimony, his fate now rested in the hands of the jury. The jury only deliberated for about twenty minutes before everyone was called back into the courtroom. The jury came back and announced that Matt was found guilty of eight felony counts. Matt held his hands up to his face and was crying like a newborn baby. The judge however, was not impressed by Matt's sobbing actions, and sentenced him to 65 years in prison. Matt was immediately handcuffed and escorted away by court officers.

Dana felt relieved when she heard the sentence handed out to Matt, but sitting right next to John, the man of her dreams, she still felt something very special. The difference between Matt and John was night and day. John treated her in such a way she never imagined, always making her feel as though she was the queen of the world.

John and Dana got married and spent their lives pleasing one another. Dana never felt the angry hand of another man ever again. After 46 years of blissful togetherness, they had four children,10 grandchildren, and 4 great grandchildren. Even now, standing over her husband's grave-site, Dana still felt safe, knowing that Big John would always be watching over her.

All the children listened to Dana as she spoke about the one man in her life who always treated her as an angel!