An Anniversary Party to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weirdest night of my life or not, I can never say no to a shoulder massage. I kicked off my high heels, sat forward on the lounge, and Matt sat behind me, his legs either side of me. He took his watch off and placed it by the side of the lounge with his shoes. His warm hands quickly started work on my shoulders... which were pretty damn tight, actually. "That's not bad, y'know," I confessed.

We stayed that way for a little while, our gazes once again fixed on our horny parents. By this point, Dad was down to his dark green cotton briefs, his erection impossible to deny. Mum was also down to her underpants, her skirt long since removed. For those who care, her lacy black satin panties matched the bra she had been wearing. Her back to Matt and I, Mum hooked her thumbs into her underpants and slid them down her legs. Matt clearly enjoyed the show, because immediately after, he grinded his crotch against my back without even realising he'd done so.

I turned back to him, "Wow, thanks. My shoulders feel much better now."

"So...want to turn and face this way, Rach?"

Not really, but I'd committed to at least trying to participate. So I stood up, and as I did so, Matt also took the opportunity to shift position on the lounge. He was now lying sideways on the lounge, looking up and down at me, apparently enjoying the look of my figure in my dress. Reading his position and his intention, I took my cue and climbed onto the lounge, his body now underneath mine as I straddled my older brother's body. In the background, Dad's cock had just entered my Mum for the first time that night. Neither Matt or I saw it, however. A never-ending parade of "What the fuck am I doing?" marched through my head. I did my best to block it out. For the first time that night, I took the lead.

Now, I don't know how many people reading this will be able to relate to how I felt at this moment, but I'll try my best to say what it was like. When I touched my lips to his, my mind was revolted by what my body was doing, but my body responded with unreserved delight. I both loved and hated the kiss. My brain wanted me to run as far and fast as I could, but my physical side just wanted Matt's lips and more. I felt a warm tingling between my legs, and I broke the kiss, my body eager to start our second. Matt moaned in pleasure; he was clearly nowhere near as conflicted as me. I felt his hands on my back, holding me in a lover's embrace, pulling my body down closer to his. Again, my body was more than happy with this situation, while I had to fight as hard as I could to ignore the "This is wrong" pleading that was bouncing around in my head. I told myself, "You're doing this because you owe these people your entire life; apparently tonight the least you can do is let them fuck you. And, honestly, it's been a little too long, hasn't it? Beggars can't be choosers, Rachel..." Yes, I can be a real bitch to myself.

Matt tried to use his tongue to open my mouth, but I pulled away. "No tongue, Matt. Sorry, I just... Just not yet, okay?" Tongue's never been something I've really enjoyed, and tonight especially it was enough to make me listen to my brain's objections.

"No tongue. Got it." He smiled at me, doing his best to go above and beyond the definition of a loving brother.

I kissed him again. Despite everything, it was actually getting easier. His lips were warm and inviting. His carefully maintained stubble added just that little bit of prickle, enough to tickle but not enough to scratch or irritate my lips. Whatever he was wearing (cologne, aftershave or deodorant) smelled sweet and slightly intoxicating, like it was specially made to fill me with desire. His hands caressed my back, occasionally stopping to rest on my butt cheeks. I can't remember who started it (perhaps we both started at the same time), but soon I realised we were grinding our crotches together, well on our way to dry humping each other. His erection was undeniable; so hard, thrusting into my pubic bone. By this point I was so horny, I honestly didn't care it was my brother who was dry humping me in full view of our parents.

Speaking of whom: Mum and Dad watched us slowly lose our inhibitions and give in to our lust while they fucked in the reverse cowgirl position. In the few brief glimpses I gave their way, I was disappointed to find that I could barely see Dad's cock, since it was buried so deep inside Mum. She keeps her pubic hair very neatly trimmed into a little triangle. Even from across the room, I could see she was wet, her juices coating the base of Dad's cock, glistening in the room's light. She slid up and down on her husband's cock with the motions of a woman who knows what a man wants, and just how and when to give it to him. The room was filled with the sounds of our parents' groans, moans, panting and thrusting.

Matt's wandering hands eventually gave in and started to unzip my dress. I couldn't believe it - I was actually relieved. Having my older brother undo my dress took the pressure off me having to make the next move, I guess. Once he'd undone my zipper all the way, I sat up and, as he slid my dress off my shoulders, I was overcome with the need to unbutton Matt's nice dressy shirt. My brother has a really nice torso. He's naturally slim, and our Italian heritage means it looks like he's always got a nice healthy tan. His chest hair is quite sparse, really only a little tuft in the middle of his chest, some around his nipples and a reasonable snail trail that started below his belly button. For a guy of Italian descent, it was actually quite surprising to see Matt had so little body hair. But, like his shaggy hair and light stubble, it worked for him.

While I kissed his chest a few times, Matt unhooked my bra with well-practiced ease. Shocked at my own eagerness, I helped him remove it and threw it away, since that seemed to be the only way to get rid of clothes that night. My Italian heritage has blessed me with an almost perfectly symmetrical pair of C-cup breasts, my olive skin painting my nipples a light brown. By this point, I was feeling quite randy, and my erect nipples were broadcasting this fact to everyone.

"Fuck, Rach! Your tits look amazing," Matt informed me.

"Really? Um, thanks, I guess." I could feel my face burning up again.

"He's not kidding, babe," Dad grunted from underneath Mum's bouncing body. "You're incredibly beautiful."

I mumbled my thanks, then stood up from the lounge to keep undressing myself when my dress simply fell to my feet. Matt unbuckled his pants and took them off while still lying down. Inspired by Mum's earlier show, I turned to face Matt while my back was to my fucking parents. I hooked my thumbs into my sky blue hipster briefs and slowly pulled them down my legs. Then it hit me: Not only was I now standing totally naked in front of my entire family, but I was stripping down to have sex with my brother. And then my father. No matter how turned on I was, it was still a genuinely terrifying thought. My hands started to tremble. Panic spread over my face. "Oh God, what am I doing?!"

Mum and Dad stopped. Matt sat up, visibly concerned. "Rachel? Are you okay, honey?" Mum asked.

"Sit down, Rach. Here, cover up with my shirt, it'll be okay," Matt offered, removing his shirt.

I sat down and clutched his shirt to my chest. "I'm sorry, everybody. I really was enjoying that there for a bit, but... But seriously, this is just too fucking weird to get over just like that. "

Dad, his cock still inside my mother, answered me. "I just want to say that I'm proud of you for getting this far, honey. You made it really clear tonight that you were against this whole orgy idea, but you were so brave to stick around and help us celebrate our love. I can understand if you want to leave and never see us again, but-"

Mum continued his thought "-but, sweetie, there's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of here tonight. You're a beautiful young woman, and you're an essential part of this amazing family we have here. Now, tell us honestly, what stopped you from continuing just now?"

"I don't know exactly. I just freaked out about the fact that I was suddenly naked in front of everyone, and that I was actually seriously planning on having sex with Matt and Dad."

"That's understandable, Rach," Matt consoled. "Now, I think I speak for all of us when I say that I love you and you're incredibly brave for making it this far with us. But let me ask you something. You've made it this far, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And are you proud of yourself for letting go of your inhibitions enough to strip off with the intention of following through with me and Dad?"

"Um... I guess, kind of?"

"So, do you really want to risk all that confidence you've gained now by chickening out and possibly regretting that for the rest of your life? You're all about experiencing new things; even if it's not for 50 more years, but I guarantee you'll come to wish you had followed through, if only to say that you had the courage to do so."

"So, have sex with you and Dad, or regret chickening out; is that what it really boils down to?"

"I know you, Rach, and I know that eventually, that's what you'll boil it down to. This is just like when you didn't get to meet Justin Timberlake because you were too scared to say anything to him."

Matt said he knows me, but I know him just as well. Earlier in the night, I would've been cynical and said that he was just wanting to get laid, but I apparently learned a great deal about life in that short space of time. I could tell he was being genuine; he really didn't want to see his little sister grow up to regret chickening out on another once-in-a-lifetime experience.

"I'm sorry. You're right, Matt. You're all right. I can't chicken out now, we've come so far in such a short time. I love you all so much, and I'm determined to show you just how much." I dropped Matt's shirt back onto the floor, and turned to face him on the lounge again. "I...want you inside me," I confessed. "I do." For once, I didn't feel stupid saying such a dirty, cliched line.

He lay back down on the couch, and I resumed my earlier position on top of him, only this time there was nothing between our naked bodies. He pulled me close and kissed me. I thrust my tongue into his mouth and used it to spread his mouth wide. He quickly responded, and I welcomed his tongue into my own mouth. I could still taste Mum's delicious baked lamb on his tongue, but I didn't care; I was enjoying the feeling of his hot, wet, soft tongue playing in my mouth.

My breasts pressed into Matt's chest, his hands softly caressed and massaged my ass. I could feel his erection, hard and throbbing and wet at the tip, pressing against my thigh. His cock was wet, but my pussy was wetter. I couldn't stand it any longer; I needed my brother's cock inside me. Without breaking our kiss, I shifted and was able to position myself above his cock. He let go of my ass with one hand and held his cock in place while I wriggled myself around while my pussy found the tip of his cock. I slid down onto my brother's hot, hard, forbidden cock and he thrust upwards, driving himself hard and deep inside my moist, wanting, freshly-waxed womanhood. Compared to this, our first kiss was nothing. My body ignited with delight while my mind almost shut down in shock - "What are you fucking doing?! That's your brother!" This time, a second voice joined in. "I know, and that's what makes it so fucking hot." I broke our kiss to let out an involuntary gasp-moan of pure pleasure. Apparently driven on by the forbidden, taboo nature of the physical expression of my love for my brother, I started fucking his cock, bouncing up and down on it like my life depended on it. Matt responded in kind, moaning loudly as he thrust in and out of me with an ever-quickening pace.

Occasionally, I'd glance quickly over to see what our parents thought of the show their children were putting on. They were both smiling with big stupid grins on their faces, so mesmerised by our display that they had stopped fucking each other. That drove me even more wild; my brother and I had managed to wrestle the attention away from this couple who'd been so focused on each other they'd almost forgotten we were here.

I'll be honest: A lot of random stuff went through my head as I rode my brother's cock. I kept having flashbacks to my childhood - I remembered the time that Matt got into a fight with big kids who were picking on me, then there was the time he took the blame for me when I dinted Dad's new car, then there was the time I snuck him into the house when he'd been out drinking underage, and all those times I happily did all of his art homework projects for school. Reflecting on those times, I had to agree with what Mum and Dad had always told us - sex really is the ultimate way for people to express their love. With that in mind, I tightened my pussy around his rock hard cock and arched my back to let him watch or hold my breasts as Matt and I demonstrated how much we loved each other.

Matt grabbed my boobs with both hands, moaning "Oh fuck" over and over. He fucked me faster and faster, but soon it got to be too much for him. "I'm gonna cum, Rach."

"Do it, Matt," I cried. I'd never wanted to feel anyone cum inside me more than I wanted Matt to at that moment. "Shoot inside me, Matt."

I felt his cock swell and swell before finally, my brother's hot semen was exploding inside me. My womb was filled with his warmth, load after load. He groaned and shuddered hard, almost convulsing with orgasmic delight. A solid 20 seconds of cumming later, he released his tight grip on my boobs and lay back, relaxing on the lounge. I told Matt how much I loved him, then I thanked him over and over.

"For what Rach? You didn't even cum," he observed once he'd regained his breath.

"I know. I was thanking you for convincing me that this was the right thing to do." I kissed his lips gently, trying to show this was a "real" kiss instead of the "horny" kisses earlier. "Besides, you've got all night to make me cum."

"We don't need all night. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready again."

"I'm sorry, I really have to speak up now," Mum interrupted. "Sorry, Rachel, I can't let you have all the fun with Matt. And I can think of a good way to help him get ready again."

"So...we swap now; is that it, Mum?" Like I said, multiple partner sex etiquette isn't exactly my strongest field.

"Yes, sweetie," Dad reassured me. Mum got off Dad's lap, and I similarly slid off my brother's cock. As I did so, some of Matt's cum sipped out of me and onto the carpet with a hard, wet slap.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, Mum." I was mortified.

"Don't worry about it, Rachel. The amount of times that's happened to me..." she shot me a cheeky grin. "If it stains too badly, we'll just get the carpet cleaned. Now, onto more important matters." She motioned for Matt to sit up straight on the lounge, and Mum immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking his soft cock. The fact that Matt was still covered with my juices didn't seem to concern my mother, which I found strange based on her earlier "No lesbian stuff" comments. Matt just sat there, groaning and telling her repeatedly how good it felt.

I approached Dad more nervously. Thanks to his solid physique, Dad can look pretty intimidating when he wants to, and even sometimes when he doesn't want to. This was one of those times. He was sitting in his armchair, hands on the arms, his hairy chest looking roughly 8 feet wide, his erection standing straight and proud. He and Matt are pretty similar in that department; the only real difference being that Matt is uncircumcised but Dad has been. Each type of cock has its pros and cons, but now isn't the time to discuss that.

"It's okay, sweetie, we don't have to jump in right away," he smiled. Thankfully that made him look less intimidating, and I stepped right next to his chair.

"No? Oh good. I was just going to ask if we could take it a bit slower than them," I admitted, pointing to Mum and Matt, who was well on his way to being rock hard again.

"Works for me." He clapped his hands on his thighs; the universal sign for "Come sit on my lap."

Again following my mother, I sat down sideways across my Dad's lap for the first time since I was a kid. My legs dangled off one of the sides of the chair. Dad's hard cock rested against the side of my thigh, no doubt eager to be in-between my legs rather than resting outside of them. Dad cuddled me, thanking me for staying tonight, once again telling me how proud he was.

I thanked him, then admitted, "This is such an amazing and supportive family, I'm so happy you and Mum chose to make me a part of it. Thank you, Dad; I love you."

He loves me too. "Now, I'm sorry to push us along a little, but I think we should probably try to catch up to them pretty soon, don't you?" He indicated to Mum and Matt. Mum was lying on the floor, and Matt was getting into position on top of her, almost ready to start fucking her.

"You're right, Dad, but... Do you mind if we watch for a little bit? I'm curious; I didn't get much of a chance to watch the show you and Mum put on."

"If that's what you want, honey, sure. Let's watch your mother fuck your brother."

Matt was kneeling down, Mum was on her back with her legs elevated. He had just finished briefly licking her pussy lips and was now getting ready to enter her when Dad and I started watching. Matt was using his thumb to rub Mum's clit while they expressed their love/lust. She was softly moaning with delight, her large D-cup breasts swaying and bouncing as she ground her pussy against her son's big, eager cock. Matt later described the feeling of entering Mum's pussy as being like "coming home", a concept I find equal parts gross, fitting, arousing and confusing.

As Dad and I watched the rest of our family pleasuring each other, his hands started slowly exploring my body. One hand rubbed my back while the other explored the front of my chest. He'd make his way down from my neck to the flat of my chest, down to my right breast, then the left, squeezing each one and swirling his thumb around my nipples. Then he'd trace one finger slowly down to my belly button and back up to my neck again. I'd never had anything like it done to me before, but its slow, deliberate sensuality really turned me on. His hand did a couple of laps before he finally ventured south of my belly button. I felt my father's hand down there, and I spread my legs for him. He kissed my neck while he slowly, deliberately started massaging my clit back and forth. I softly moaned "Dad..."

Mum was getting close to orgasm now - her pleasure-filled breathing was growing quicker and quicker, her cheeks were glowing red, and her light brown nipples were as hard as Matt's cock. He was rubbing Mum's clit furiously now, very eager to make her cum. Dad started softly sucking at my neck while he increased the speed and pressure of his fingers down on my clit. He seemed to know exactly what I needed when I needed it; it was a welcome change from having to tell guys how to pleasure me properly.

My eyes were still fixated on my brother's cock thrusting in and out of our mother's neatly-trimmed pussy. So horny and emboldened from watching them, I reached down and grabbed Dad's own throbbing member. As I started massaging and rubbing the cock that had filled my Mum's pussy up to help make me and my brother, I found myself thinking that everybody should get the chance to thank their parents for everything the way that Matt and I were. Your parents are literally responsible for your entire existence; what better way to thank them than to experience the ultimate expression of love with them?

Dad's cock jumped happily at my touch, and I stroked it gently, getting faster and faster as Dad rubbed my clit faster and faster. Before I knew it, I was getting close to having my first incest-induced orgasm. The feeling was only intensified as I watched Mum on the brink of cumming herself. Before long, Mum finally had her release. She practically screamed Matt's name as she convulsed, cumming hard while her son continued to rub her clit and pump his cock in and out of her pussy. If I had to guess, I'd say that her orgasm lasted almost a minute non-stop. Just when she was coming down from her orgasm, I was blindsided by my own. I was so distracted watching Mum cumming on Matt's cock, I didn't realise just how hard and fast Dad was rubbing my clit.