An Anniversary To Remember

Story Info
Beautiful wife loves to show off.
8.2k words
3.97
86.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy looked beautiful when she came out of the bedroom, down the hall and into our living room where I was having a drink. I watched her over the rim of my glass as she bent to pick up her gloves and bag. We were going out for the evening to a fancy restaurant. The occasion was our 5th anniversary and tonight was going to be special. We had gotten married right after we graduated college together. We were not only lovers while in school, but best friends also. Her degree was in computer science and mine in electrical engineering.

We both could have landed better paying jobs elsewhere but chose the simpler life of a smaller town. But we were comfortable. We didn't have all we wanted but we didn't have to pinch pennies anymore either. We were in love. Hopelessly, totally, madly in love. Sandy is a petite woman, 27 years old, soft shoulder length auburn hair, beautiful sexy brown eyes. Her long flowing legs are topped off with a well rounded ass that is a sight to behold. Her waist is quite small, making her 34C breasts seem even larger. With an absolutely gorgeous face. Enough to make any man turn his head. I have often noticed strangers watching her as we passed by them. She would usually smile when someone whistled as she passed. Sometimes just to tease them she would wiggle her ass a little more than usual, making her smile a little more.

Here lately it seemed as though she would do it more often. But I dismissed it as playfulness. She is proud of her beautiful body, and I might add, so I am I. All was going well for us. Our home life was great and our sex life was great That is, until about six months ago. Things seemed to slow down a bit. We weren't making love as often. Just a natural slow down I suspected. After all, we'd been married quite a while and had gotten used to each other. Some slow down at some point had to be expected. Don't get me wrong, the sex was still good. It just seemed as though some of the fire had gone out. And, too, I had been working a lot of over time lately. Trying to make a deadline on a project for an important client from out of town. A large manufacturing plant that would bring some badly needed new jobs to our little city of 75,000. And would mean a healthy profit for our company. Looking back on it now I can understand the strange thing that happened about 3 months ago.

We were eating out at one of the more popular night spots on the local "strip" one evening when it took place. As we waited for our meal to arrive, a couple walked in and Sandy could not stop staring at the women. To be honest, she was very beautiful. She had a fine figure and was wearing a long flowing black dress accented by a black beaded silk collar. The dress was cut low exposing an ample amount of cleavage. She looked to be about the same age as Sandy. The gentleman looked 20 years her senior. A tall, well dressed, stately looking man. Just watching the way the lady moved across the floor was making my cock twitch. Sandy, however, was transfixed. I leaned close and jabbed her elbow with mine and chuckled "Sweetheart, You're not going bi on me here are you?" It seemed to startle her back to reality. When she turned toward me her face was flushed with embarrassment.

"I..I'm sorry…Was I staring?…God I'm …I couldn't help it…" she stammered. "Not to worry hon, I think everyone in the room was…including me." I assured her. "She is one beautiful lady." 2 The couple was seated in a booth directly across the narrow dance floor from us. The lady sat with her head tilted slightly downward. Her eyes looking down. She didn't even raise her head when the waiter came to take their order. The gentleman ordered for the both of them. Part way through our meal the lady got up and headed for the ladies room. Sandy leaned over, excused herself saying she, too, must use the restroom. Picking up her purse she hurried away. "Must have to go pretty bad, " I mused.

Sandy was gone for quite some time and when she came back she looked a bit flushed. "Everything alright sweetheart?" I asked. "Of course darling," she said smiling. "Everything is just fine." A moment later the lady returned and took her seat. I can see her talking to the man but still not looking directly at him. The Man kept stealing glances our way and smiling. I watched as she put her hand under the table and move it about. The table cloth hiding her actual movements. While waiting for our dessert to arrive we moved to the dance floor. Pulling Sandy close, we start slowly moving to the music. Sandy is pushing her hard breasts into me, grinding her hips to mine, causing my cock to stir in my pants. I lean down and kiss her just behind the ear lobe, one of her more sensitive spots. I can hear her breathing in my ear and a soft moan escapes her lips. She melts against me and whispers, "You know what that's doing to me darling." I smile and hold her even closer. When we get back to our table, the waiter is pouring glasses of wine. Thinking he'd made a mistake I said, "We didn't order wine."

"It is complements of the gentleman at table seven, sir." Indicating the man across the way.

"Please convey my thanks to him," I said. The waiter nodded his head, bowed and walked over to their table and spoke to them. I picked up my glass and raised it in salute to the gentleman, he nodded his head and returned the salute.

On our way home that night, Sandy had scooted over close to me and placed her hand on my cock, rubbing it up and down, making it hard once again. Then reached for my zipper tugging it down. Her hand reached inside and pulled my cock free and started jacking me off. Then, without saying a word, bent down and took me all the way into her mouth. My right hand reached down and found her breast, her nipple was already hard to my touch. I pulled into our drive and used the remote to open then close the door when I had pulled inside. My hands went down to her bobbing head. She was deep throating me now with each stroke of her head. I found the handle and scooted my seat back then reclined it. Sandy took her mouth off my cock long enough to lay her seat back too. Then found the zipper on her dress and pulled it down exposing her breasts. She hurriedly unbuckled my pants, I raised my hips and she tugged them down. She started pulling at the hem of her dress, pulling it up to her waist. "Honey, we could go into the bedroom." I said. Climbing over me she said, "Fuck that. No, better yet, fuck me." With that she plunged her dripping pussy down hard on my cock. The reaction was immediate, she started cumming before she had a chance to move. She collapsed on me. I put my arms around her, my raging hard on buried deep inside the soft folds of her steaming pussy. I pushed her backward and took her hard left nipple in my mouth. She pumped up and down three times when another orgasm overtook her.

"God….I'm cumming again..Ahhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me hard." I thrust my hips up and down, matching her movements……."Damn that cock feels good, soooooooo goooood. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I could feel my own orgasm building deep in my balls. Moving my hips as fast as I can now. My cock pulsating, her muscles squeezing me, trying to milk the cum from my balls. A third more violent orgasm hits her and her whole body starts shaking. "OH….G..God… another one….ohhhhhhhh…don't stop….don't ever stop fucking me…..take me deep …ram that beautiful cock into your slut…OHHH Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." I can't hold back any longer and we cum together, She once again collapses on my chest as we both gasp for air. "Ohhhhhh Ken…..darling….That was wonderful….Thank you."

Smiling I say, "No need to thank me….the pleasure was all mine".

"Well, not totally all yours….I believe that's the hardest I've ever came." We made love twice more that night, each one as good or better than the first.

The next day at work I was sitting at my drafting table, putting the finishing touches on the project I had worked on for such a long time, when Brad, my boss and longtime friend approached me from behind.

"Ken, I have someone I want you to meet." He said, "This is James Lexington, from Davis Manufacturing." The project I was working on. I turned around and stared him in the face. He was the man from the restaurant.

"Nice to meet you Ken." He said, shaking my hand

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Lexington. And thank you for the wine last evening." I said. Brad says, "You two have already met?"

"Not formally Brad, We dined Jason's last night. Mr. Lexington was kind enough to send wine to our table."

"Please, call me James. If we're to work together I like to be on a first name basis." "Certainly James." I said.

"Ken, James is the engineer with Davis. You and he will be heading up this project. Ken is our best electrical engineer, sir."

"Then it will be a pleasure I'm sure. We'll start first thing in the morning. My wife, Sarah, and I are still trying get settled in our hotel and that will probably take up the rest of my day." James said.

"Tomorrow would be great for me too James, I've got just a few more things to do and I'll be through with the plans."

"Fine, tomorrow it is then." Brad said as they walked away. Boy, I can't wait to tell Sandy about this.

"You're kidding," Sandy cries. "You actually mean that? It was him?"

"Yes, and the young woman with him is his wife." I said.

I could see her eyes light up and a smile come across her lips as she heard the news. "Well, we'll just have to have them over for dinner then." Sandy suggested.

"OK, I'll invite them for…. Saturday night?"

"That will be fine, Ken. Oh, and find out what they like to eat."

James was delighted to accept our dinner invitation. He asked for our phone number and said his wife would call Sandy and work out the details. The week went by quickly. Sandy and Sarah talked on the phone daily and by Saturday had become pretty good friends. There was one day they spent the entire day shopping. Although I didn't see anything new in the house but that wasn't unusual,. Sandy often went "window" shopping. Something I considered a waste of time. But did it just to please her even though I enjoyed her company. When I asked what they had bought, all she would say is, "Girl things" and smile in that cute little way of hers, turn and walk away laughing.

The door bell rang at precisely 7:00. I answered knowing it would be James and Sarah. James was always punctual. He'd told me he didn't like waiting and didn't want anyone to have to wait on him. . I opened to the door to two smiling faces.

"Come in, come in. Sarah, it's nice to meet you at long last." I said.

Even though the dinner was casual, she looked like something that just stepped out of a model magazine. Not overly dressed, just beautiful.

"Thank you Sir. Sandy has told me a lot of good things about you. The pleasure's mine" "Hello again James, come in." "Sandy!" I called. "We have guests."

As she approached I said, "Sandy, I'd like for you to meet James. James, Sandy."

James took Sandy's hand and said, "Pleased, to meet you my dear."

Sandy smiled and said, "Welcome to our humble home Sir."

"Please dear, call me James."

"Yes Sir…uh..James."

With that she and Sarah headed for the kitchen. The dinner went just great. We all had a good time laughing, joking and getting to know each other.

The next few weeks were filled with very long days, working 6 days and staying late almost every night. We even had to spend some time working on Sundays as well. When we did have the time however, the 4 of us would get together for dinner or some other activity and were quickly becoming the best of friends. Finally the pre-construction "jitters" were over and things smoothed out and got back to a normal pace. To celebrate we decided to have a night on the town with James and Sarah as our guests.

We were to meet at Jason's after work on Friday. Leaving from work, James and I got there early and waited at the bar for the girls. As the bartender served our drinks and I saw James' face take on a serious look.

"Something wrong James?" I queried.

"Yes Ken, something of a personal nature." he said.

"OH, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I.."

"No, no Ken." He cut me off. "It's a personal thing of yours."

"Mine? What could that be?"

"Look son, I like you. and Sandy. So I'm going to tell you something. Something you don't know or even realize."

"What in the world are you talking about?" I asked.

"What do you know about….the darker side of life…The sexual side? The fetishes I mean?"

"Well, actually nothing at all. Sandy and I don't have any fetishes. We have…." Again he cut me off.

"You don't," he says. "But Sandy does."

"No way," I'm getting upset by now. "Sandy has never expressed any desire for anything like that. She's always been straight. She's nev…"

"Listen Ken, she does have a fetish, and you have to help her with it… that is, if you want to keep her."

"Well of course I want to keep her. She's my wife."

"Then listen to me. And she will remain your wife for the rest of your days. I told you that Sarah was my wife? Well she isn't. She's my sub."

"You're sub? What the hell is that?" I was getting more flustered by the minute.

"She's a slave, my slave. Oh not the ways slaves are usually thought of. I didn't buy her. I trained her. I've trained several hundred in the last 30 years."

"This is getting to be a bit too much here James. I'll speak to Sand…."

"NO." He demanded. "That's the one thing you mustn't do. Unless you want to lose her. I've seen it too many times. Listen, would it help if I were to prove to you she has a fetish?

"Hell yes, if you think you can."

"Oh, I can." He said. "The question is though when I do, what are you going to do about it?"

"You prove it and I'll do whatever you say. Now, how are you going to do that?"

"When we get our table, you seat Sandy across from me. I won't touch her and I will only make small talk to her. Nothing of a sexual nature. Nothing out of line. When you two get in your car to leave here, you kiss her and put your hand on between her legs. If she's not wetter than you have ever known, then you win. All you have to do is be honest about it. Oh, and when you feel how wet she is don't act any different than you always do." "Agreed." I said. "And if… when I win?"

"Then you forgive me for being a fool and let's continue to be friends."

"I can agree to that….kinda' liked you anyway."

The girls arrived and we were seated at our table as agreed. We acted as though nothing had transpired between James and I. We were laughing and talking as usual but I did notice something a little different about Sandy. She would face me and look into my eyes but when James looked at her she would drop her gaze to her plate and pick up some food or would toy with something. Never looking into his eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the waiter escorting a blind couple to a table not far from ours. They had with them a gorgeous Golden Retriever for a guide dog. Sarah said something about how well behaved the dog was, sitting beside his master.

James said "A welled trained animal is always a beautiful sight. My father used to train horses, for show. A Horse whisperer. I spent several years studying under him. Learning from him. It was where I learned how to get along with people, how to treat them."

"You treat people like you do a horse?" Sandy said laughing.

"Well, not in so many words, my dear," James was chuckling too. "One has to learn to take the knowledge he has gained and apply it to people. For instance, when I was just a lad," James continued, "One of our neighbors had a beautiful bay mare that he couldn't do a thing with. Naturally he blamed it on the horse. The truth is, however, that he was a very impatient man."

"Well it just so happened that he had a prize boar hog that Dad fancied and he approached the neighbor with the proposition of training the mare in exchange for the pig."

"Did he do it?" I asked.

"Yes he agreed to the bargain and handed the mare over to Dad. We took her home and Dad put her in a small, almost cell like, pen and didn't touch her for 2 days. Of course she was hobbled to keep her from hurting herself on the pen. It was my job to feed, water and groom her. Each time I went to her I would stroke her face with my hands. But when I tried to groom her , she would fight it. It didn't take too long though to get her over that. And when she did, I could pet her on the neck and breast."

He looked directly in Sandy's eyes as he said that and she dropped her gaze after a second.

"My father watched me for those 2 days. He liked the way I was handling her so he told me to go on because the mare had seemed to accept me. Being a worry wart , as all parents are, he cautioned me to proceed slowly. Which I did"

"And all this time the horse is getting more gentle?" Sarah asked.

"Not more gentle," James said. "The spirit that made her that way was still there. She was getting the notion that I wasn't going to harm her."

The waiter came with more wine and we filled our glasses, James asked him to take a bottle to the blind couple.

"Of course sir" he said and scurried off. James was always doing things like that.

"Go on with the story, this is getting interesting." I said. "Yes" the girls agreed.

"Well, each time I went to the pen I would take a treat for the animal, something she liked, an apple or sugar cubes, something of that nature. And while she was enjoying that I would continue to stroke her. Along her back, on her belly, over the rump, down her legs and so on. You get the picture."

We all nodded that we understood. I glanced over at Sandy who had dropped her hands to her lap now. I could see her chest rising and falling.

"All the time I'm stroking her, I'm also speaking in a soft voice. And if I touched a spot that made her try to fight, I would take the treat away. She soon learned that whether she got the treat depended directly on the way she behaved. Behave well and she gets her pleasure. Behave badly and the pleasure is denied. Simple isn't it?" He said looking in Sandy's direction again.

"Uh..yes, simple." Sandy said. Her voice a whisper. Her eyes not leaving her plate. I noticed her shaking a bit.

"Are you cold honey?"

"No, I …well, just a little maybe, hold me sweetheart." I wrapped my arm around her and scooted her close to me. She laid her head against my shoulder.

"After a few weeks of being treated well, the mare got to where she accepted me. Trusted me. Then came the day I introduced her to a rope. I held off giving her the apple I had for her until I had rubbed her with the rope, getting her used to the feel of a strange object. I gave her the treat and put the rope around her neck and led her out to the small corral. I would spend the entire day leading her around with it until I felt that she had accepted the fact that the rope also meant her no harm."

"Now all this is making it sound as though I knew what I was doing. When in reality, my father would give me instructions in the evening and then watch me closely as I carried them out the next day." He commented. "Much the same as I have observed you doing with that new employee Brad hired last month. You seem a lot like my father Ken. A master at handling a certain situation."

"Well thank you James. All I've done is treat him the way I like to be treated." I said. "That's an admirable quality, my boy. But you're also a 'take control' kind of a man." Sandy's hand has moved down to my thigh, lightly stroking up and down.

"After the rope. What did you do after the rope?" Sarah asked. "A saddle?"

"No my pet, it's much too early for her to be ridden yet. First she must learn discipline. Learn to obey every command, willingly." James said. "The next thing is the whip."