An Anniversary To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A whip? You whipped her?" I was shocked. "You beat her?"

James laughed at me. "No son, no. You can't beat an animal in to submission." His eyes once again looking directly at Sandy.

"You must lead them into it. Let them come of their own free will. An animal, or a person for that matter forced to submit to anything will always fight back. You have to train them to do your bidding because they want to. Because they want to please their masters. I believe the younger people use the vernacular, 'Strut their stuff.' as it were. Like that fellows guide dog. He didn't get that way because he was forced to, but because a master" again staring at Sandy, "trained him to want to do it."

"OK, I understand it all now." I said. Sandy's hand had moved to the inside of my thigh and close to my crotch. I moved my hand between her arm and the outside of her right breast and gave a gentle squeeze. I heard a sharp intake of breath and felt her shudder

.

The couple with the guide dog approached our table. James and I stood up to greet them. The man stuck his hand out and said, "Sir, my wife and I would like to thank you for the wine you sent us. It was very generous of you."

"It was my pleasure sir, I hope you and your pretty wife enjoyed it. That's a beautiful animal you have. Would you permit me to pet him?"

The man chuckled and said, "I think she would like that."

James recovered very nicely and said, " Ahem..Of course, my mistake." James bent down to pet the dog and she stuck her paw out for James to shake.

Somewhat surprised James said, "You see there Ken. That's what I was saying. She stuck her paw out to shake because she wanted to, not because she was forced to. My friends and I were just talking about the proper training of an animal. How long did it take to train your dog, if I may ask?"

"Why, it takes a very long time sir. Some as much as 2 years. 'Goldie however was trained in just over a year. She is very adept at learning. Well, we've taken enough of your time. If you'll excuse us, we'll be on our way. I thank you again for the wine, sir."

We said our goodbye's and once again took our seats. I was about to ask James to continue his story when Sandy said, "Ken darling it's getting late. Shouldn't we be on our way?" I glanced at my watch, 11:30.

"Damn, it is late, but I'd love to hear the rest of James's story."

James looked at Sandy and grinned knowingly, "I think I've said enough for tonight, we'll finish it another time. Sandy's right, it's time to go home."

We left the restaurant and headed home. Sandy moved over to me and her hand went to my crotch, fondling me to an immediate erection. With all the work the last few weeks there hadn't been a lot of time for us to make love. She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, slowly stroking it up and down. Then she took my hand and guided it to my cock . Placing her hand on the outside of mine, she squeezed my hand until it was filled with my manhood, then took hold of my wrist and moved it up and down. Indicating that she wanted me to masturbate for her. She then turned sideways in the seat and leaned with her back against the door. Bringing her feet up on the seat, she pulled her dress up to expose her thighs and opened her legs. Even in the darkness I could see a very wet spot on her silk panties. When ever we crossed under a street lamp the insides of her thighs would glisten in the partial light. She pulled the low cut top of her dress away from one breast and began kneading it, making her nipple stand up tall and proud. Her other hand went between her legs and pushed the soaked panties aside exposing her clean shaven pussy. Her lips were swollen and separated and I could see her clit poking out from it's hood.

"AAAAAAAHHHH" she moaned as her fingers touched her puffy lips. I had never seen her masturbate before and it was having a profound affect on my cock, making me squeeze hard and move slowly up and down. Realizing that we could be involved in an accident at any moment, I pulled into a vacant, dimly lit parking lot and went to the back end of it and parked, out of view from the street. I moved the seat back as far as it would go and half turned to face Sandy. I undid my belt and pants and pulled them down to my knees giving me more freedom of movement. Sandy's had two fingers buried in her steaming cunt and her thumb and forefinger had closed on her nipple, pinching, pulling and twisting the little nub until it became as hard as a ruby. She suddenly began to shudder as an orgasm overtook her. "OOOOH…..MY….GODDDDDDDD" she screamed. "K-K-KENNNNN…..AAHHHHH…..DAMN" she continued. Her hips arched upward to meet her hands thrusting and she bent double at the waist. Sweat was beginning to form on her sweet face as she collapsed back against the door. Her ragged breathing finally becoming a little more normal. She moved the hand that had been on her breast and held her wet pussy lips open with it while she continued to lightly stroke her clit with the other.

With a barely audible whisper she said, "God I needed that….It's been s-sooo looonggg, AHHHHHH F-F FUCK AHHH AHHH AHHH." Her hips bucked wildly as another mind blowing orgasm racked her beautiful body. " JESUSSSSS….OHHHH YESSSSS." She was sobbing as this one subsided, her body making jerking motions before coming to rest once again. "Oh God Ken, I-I don't know what came over me. I've..oh God… I've never been like this, my pussy is flooding…Mmmm sooo hot." Like a cannon, James's words echoed in my lust filled mind. "Hotter than she's ever been."

"Oh my darling, I'm sorry. Look at you, all stiff. Mmmmmm let me take care of you."

With that she kicked off her shoes and put her stockinged feet to my rigid cock. The feeling was electric. She held me steady with one foot while she rubbed the other over the head of my cock. The pre-cum leaving a trail of wetness as she went. I reached down and took hold of her feet placing my cock in between them and started moving up and down in a fucking motion. "No honey," she said. "Let me do this. You just sit back and enjoy it."

I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations coursing through my veins at lightening speed. "No darling, open your eyes and watch me."

I looked at her as she took one breast in her hands and brought it to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and started licking her nipple. I had never seen her so brazen, but I was indeed enjoying it. She continued rubbing my cock with her feet as she sucked the nipple into her mouth. I heard a moan deep in her throat. Letting go with one hand, she went back to her pussy and started fingering her wet hole. "You like this, don't you darling." She asked. All I could do is make an animal grunt and nod my head. God, I did love it. Watching my sweet little wife acting like a common slut, really set me off.

She grinned and said, "I can tell. You're sooooo hard, and so big."

I couldn't take it any longer. She dragged her foot over the slit in my cock and I erupted violently. My hips came up off the seat as I screamed, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEAH…..GODDDD…OH BABY YESSSSSSS. She held her feet at the base of my cock as the first two jets of cum hit the ceiling of the car. The rest coming to rest on my shirt, cock and her feet. She moved over and cleaned my swollen member with her tender mouth. Lapping up every drop of my load. Then she moved up and kissed me, letting me taste myself on her lips. She snuggled against my chest and whispered, "Take me home, I want you to fuck me."

I walked up behind James at work the next day and asked, "OK. How did you know? How could you know?"

"Good morning Ken. It's simple, my boy. I'm a Master. It's (as the younger people say) 'like' my job to know these things. I have made a life of it. Now then. Do you intend to keep our bargain?"

"Certainly I do, I'm a man of my word. Where do we go from here?"

"You have an anniversary coming up soon don't you?"

"Yes About 6 weeks. The 28th of next month"

"My, my. That's not much time but I think we can pull it off alright."

James and I worked out a plan of action and over the next five and a half weeks put the plan in action. We ended up "working over time" the last week and finished just in time. Tomorrow was Saturday, our 5th anniversary. This would be the one that neither of us would ever forget. I had told Sandy to go out and buy a new dress for the occasion and have her hair done, that tonight I wanted everything perfect. Sarah volunteered to go with her. Leaving me alone in the house for most of the day. James and Sarah arrived and the girls were quickly on their way.

"Did you get everything I told you my boy?" James asked.

"Yes, it's in the basement."

"Then we must hurry. We haven't much time." We busied ourselves in the basement for the next few hours, stopping only for a quick lunch and a soft drink now and then. We had barely gotten finished and moved back upstairs when the girls arrived. I went out to help with the packages. Once inside, the girls disappeared into the bedroom getting things ready for tonight. James and Sarah had been invited to help celebrate our anniversary, and were given the guest room for the night. Our plan for the evening was to go bar hopping and dancing for an hour or so, then dining and more dancing.

At six we were all ready to go. Sandy and Sarah both were beautiful as usual. I looked through the living room window and noticed a limo pulling in the drive.

"Ah," James said. "Right on schedule. I took the liberty of renting the limo for the evening. I hope you don't mind. I felt it would add something to the happiness of the ocassion. And. There will be no need for a designated driver."

"Wow, that awfully nice of you James. But you shouldn't have, really." I said

"Nonsense. Consider it an anniversary gift, from us to you." With that we all climbed in and headed out for a night on the town. We had a lot of fun dancing and drinking the night away. Sandy and Sarah both were getting a little tipsy. Our last stop was about an hour from home. Dinner and more dancing, not to mention one final drink or two.

As we were getting in the limo for the trip back, James slipped the driver a tip and told him to drive slowly. Once inside I pulled Sandy close and kissed her. A long, deep, passionate kiss. Her breathing had started to get a little heavier and I placed my hand on her breast and found her nipple. She pulled my hand away and whispered,

"Honey, not in front of them."

I motioned toward Sarah and said, "Look." Sandy turned her head and saw Sarah's hand was on James's crotch. The hardness of his cock was evident. I placed my hand back on her breast and found her nipple through the thin material once again. I began to pinch and tease the erect little nub and she began to breath heavier, a soft moan escaping her lips. I brushed the dress aside and inserted my hand pulling her breast free. The cool air of the car making her nipple even harder. I bent my head and took it in my mouth and sucked. I felt Sandy's hand on my crotch. I moaned at her touch and pulled her close. She, once again glanced over at our friends and I heard he gasp. Looking over I saw Sarah had James's cock out and was licking the head of it. James had a massive cock, at least 9 inches. Sandy was transfixed by it. My little 7 inches paled by comparison.

She continued watching as Sarah took him in her mouth, taking the full length in and bobbing her head up and down. "That's enough," I said teasingly and turned Sandy in the seat to where she was facing me and lying across my lap. Her left breast pushing hard against my cock. I kissed her lips again and found the bottom of her dress and pulled it up to her waist. I placed my hand between her legs and found her already wet. Pushing her panties aside I inserted two fingers deep into her steaming pussy. After a moment I removed my fingers out and began rubbing them up and down between her lips. Then dip them back into her, pushing deep. My thumb rubbing her clit as she began to squirm, her hips thrusting forward to meet my fingers. The driver's voice is coming out of the intercom is like thunder rolling across the sky. "About 5 minutes to home folks."

"Damn, not now." Sandy pleads. She reluctantly gets up and straightens her clothes. James grabs Sarah's head and has to force her to remove her mouth from his cock. By the time the car pulls into the drive we're all presentable once again.

Upon entering the house I snap my fingers and say, "You know what? Sandy hasn't gotten her present yet."

"Well then," James says. "What are we waiting for?"

"My present? Where is it?

"In the basement Darling." I answered. "Would you like to see it?"

"Well of course I would silly man. What girl wouldn't?" she said smiling.

"Very well then. Let's go" I said.

I stopped her at the head of the stairs and said, "Oh, just one other thing." I moved behind Sandy and took the blindfold out of my pocket and started to put in on her.

"What's this for?" she asked. "I don't want that on. I might fall."

"You're not going to fall, I won't let you. Trust me."

"But Ken…." she protested as I started leading her down the steps. She kept one hand on the railing with her other in mine as we descended the steps.

James and I had installed some hooks in the support beam running across the ceiling with ropes hanging from them. I stopped her when we reached them. I picked up the wrist straps and handed one to James.

"Ken, what are you doing?" she asked as we put them one her and attached the ropes. "Just making sure you won't be able to move much honey." I said. "No harm will come to you. You know I'd never do anything that would hurt you."

"I know, but why are you?….Stop this….Now." She demanded. She pulled at the ropes as we pulled her arms up. We raised her arms but left her heels on the floor then tied the ropes securely. I bent down and took one of her feet in my hand and placed an ankle restraint on her.

"K-Ken? You're not going to tie my legs…I won't allow that.." I quickly grabbed the other leg and likewise placed a restraint on it. "Nooooooo don't…Ken…Honey d..don't do this to me." she pleaded. "Why Ken…..?

"Darling, if you don't hush, I'm going to have to put a gag in your mouth." I said. "James….Sarah…make him stop….please…please…" I picked up the small gag I had bought and while she was talking quickly popped it into her mouth and tied it behind her head. She jerked her head from side to side trying to stop it from happening. I thought, "God James if you're wrong about this…………" I moved around behind her and put my arms around her waist and held her close to me pushing my pelvis against her. I hadn't paid attention to myself and was surprised to find that my cock had become semi hard during her struggles.

I bent down and kissed her softly at the base of her neck then moved up to her ear lobe and back down again, kissing and licking her as I went. She moved her head to one side allowing me more room. After a few minutes of this she calmed down and was beginning to enjoy it. I found the zipper on her dress and started lowering it. She moaned a little, then jumped as she discovered what I was about to do. Getting the zipper all the way down I began lowering her dress, exposing her bra in the process. "Mmmmph…uh-uh…….noooo" she wailed through the gag…"Noooooooo" I pulled the dress down past her waist and let it fall to the floor exposing her semi nude body. She tried to scream her opposition but the gag prevented her from doing so, making only muffled noises in her throat. I bent down and pulled it from underneath her. James moved in and snapped a rope on one ankle restraint while I did the other. We pulled the ropes tight until she was spread eagled, then secured them. Checking once again to make sure they wouldn't come loose.

"Sarah" James said, "I think it's time we let these two young lovers be alone," with that, they made their way back up the stairs.

After they were gone Sandy seem to relax a bit. I moved in front of her and picked up the nipple clamps. They were covered with a soft rubber material so as not to bite through the skin. I put the fist one on and adjusted the tensioner, watching her reaction. When she started moaning and trying to move away I stopped and then placed the other clamp on the other nipple, keeping pressure on it by pulling on the gold chain that linked the two together. Again watching her reaction I stopped when I felt she had had enough. By now she had started whimpering and tears began to form at the bottom of her blindfold. I untied the little strings that held her skimpy panties in place and pulled them off her. I placed my hand under her chin and tilted her head back, and kissed her cheeks tenderly. Tasting the saltiness of her tears. My hard cock was straining against my pants now, yearning to be free. I stepped back and quickly stripped my clothes off. I moved behind Sandy and once again held her tight.

When she felt my cock against her ass she pressed backwards. I reached down and put it between her legs and felt the heat and the wetness of her pussy. She moved her hips trying to get it inside her body. "Not yet my sweet" I whispered and again started kissing her neck. Her body melted against me. I placed my hands on the bottom of her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned and pressed back harder. My left hand dropped down her smooth stomach and found the top of her closely shaven mound. My hand massaging her, dipping down lower but never touching her clit. My right hand left her breast and soon joined the other, pulling the soft folds of her wet pussy lips apart. I slid my cock into her steaming pussy and held her, keeping her from moving her hips. "Mmmphhhh….mmmmmmm" she moaned.

"Don't move, just hold it there. Hold it or I'll take it away"

"Mmmph" she said, shaking her head.

"I'm going to let you go now and I don't want you to move, understand?"

Nodding her head in agreement I reached up and removed her gag.

"Ken…w.. what are you doing….Oh Godddd Ken…I need you soooooo."

"I want you to squeeze my cock with your muscles, but do not cum, understand?"

"Ken… I-I can't…I'm about to cum now. Gooooddddddd you don't know what you're doing to me. Please….Oh Please….fuck me…fuck me hard."

"Now squeeze me." I felt her muscles clamp down on my cock, she began to shudder and press her ass hard against me, trying to get more of my cock in her. I felt her nearing orgasm and started pulling out of her. "GODDDDD…….NOOOOO…..Don't take it out….PLEASE" I-I can't help it I'm so f-f-ucking hot. Ken please. OOOOHHHHHHHHH DAMNNN."

I pulled out of her and quickly pulled on the chain of the nipple clamps jerking on it.

"OOWWWWWWWW…… that hurt. Why did you do that? You said you……"

Cutting her off in mid sentence, I said, "You were about to come and I didn't give you permission for that yet…. You can't cum until I tell you you can….understand? Now, you're going to have to be punished."

"P-punished? Ken, what are you talking about." she asked, regaining some composure.

"You're going to be my sub, my little sex slave. From this moment on you will do as you are told, when you are told. And when you do you will be allowed your pleasure. If, however, you do not then you will be punished and denied your pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Ken ….honey…I love you ….please think about what you're doing."

My hand came down hard on her ass cheek, leaving the imprint of my hand. She jumped and squealed.

"I have thought about it. This is what I want, and it will be what you want."

Realizing the hopelessness of her situation, she could only nod her head.

I knelt down in front of her and took my tongue to her still wet pussy and began to lick her clit. Her hips jerked forward and she pressed her sex against my exploring tongue.