An Anniversary To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssss….ooohhhhh….yes…suck me. GODDD NNNNGGHHHH…AHHHH"

Her entire body was convulsing.

I pulled away and asked "Do you like that my pet?"

"Ohhhh …… yessess………sooooooo g-goooooooooooood. Please…. More..more."

"I need to cum sooooo baddddddd."

"Whose slut are you?" I asked. She hesitated a little too long and I put my mouth back to her clit and sucked hard for a moment. "aaAAHHHHHHHHHHHH." I pulled away again.

'Your slut …damn it…I'm your slut. Now fuck me….oohhh please fuck me…"

"And you will do anything a say?" I asked going back to her slit and licking again.

"OhhHH damn….Yes…Yes..Anything…J-just let me cuummmmm. I'll do anything."

"Anything. As in fucking your ass?" She froze. We had never done that. She thought it was too kinky. I dipped back to her clit and sucked even harder than before.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH…..YES……YES, EVEN THAT…JUST LET ME CUMMM."

I continued to suck her this time as a mighty orgasm over took her.

DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" she screamed. Her whole body just kept shaking as wave after wave of climax bolted through her. I held her ass, giving her legs support. Her upper body was sagging in her bonds. Her erratic breathing now began to slow. I stood up and took her in my arms and kissed her with my cum covered lips. She responded immediately, sticking her tongue in my mouth, tasting her own juices.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "Lick your cum from my face slut."

She didn't hesitate. She darted her tongue around my chin and lips, greedily sucking on my beard where most of it had collected. I reached down and guided my hard cock into her pussy. I rammed it deep on the first thrust, my own body screaming for the release

that it desperately needed. Her body lurched backward then arched against me as another very powerful orgasm racked her shaken body. Unable to contain myself any longer I erupted deep in her pussy. My cum, mingled with hers, freely flowed out around my cock and dripped onto he floor. I held her until my deflating cock slipped out of her. She shuddered as she felt it leave her body. I buried my face in her neck and kissed her.

"Ken, Darling, "she he asked. "Could you untie me now? I need to rest"

I bent and took her legs loose leaving the restraints on, then lowered her arms and removed the ropes that had held her. I took her hands behind her and snapped the wrist restraints together. Surprised by my movements she asked, "What a-are you d-doing. I thought….I-I mean….surely you don't think that I'm….."

I pulled her toward a chair, "Sit" I ordered. I moved beside her with my cock inches from her face. I put my hand on her head and pulled it closer to my cock. "Suck it." I demanded. She slowly opened her mouth and I pushed all of my length into her.

The warmness of her mouth and the feel of her tongue soon had me hard again. I moved around to where she would have to lean forward to suck me. I put both hands on her head and began to fuck her mouth. She had always been very good at deep throating and had no trouble when I pulled her face close enough to feel her chin banging against my balls.

I felt the climax building deep inside my balls then it started racing through me and erupted quickly, shooting my sperm into my wife's sweet mouth. She continued sucking me, swallowing every drop until I pulled out of her, hearing a loud pop as I did.

We moved over to the bed and I released her hands and laid down beside her, taking her in my arms.

"Ken? Can I ask something."

"Yes."

"What brought all this on?"

"James convinced me that you had a sub fantasy and if I didn't do something about it I would end up losing you to someone who would."

"James is a very perceptive man to notice that. I thought I had kept it pretty well hidden."

"Well, it was hidden from me, or I was just too blind to see it. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't, I didn't want you to think I was a slut or something worse."

"Well dear, you are a slut. My slut remember?"

"Yes sir, I remember. I will always be your slut." A big smile appearing on her face.

"But, you're going to need more training. You didn't have permission to cum that last time. We'll have to work on that."

"Yes" she said smiling. "Yes we will. This is the best anniversary present ever. Thank you darling. I will never forget this one."

The End.. (or….is it merely the beginning?)