An Anniversary to Remember

Story Info
A fantasy comes true in Las Vegas.
3.9k words
4.44
56.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtinman
jtinman
20 Followers

We are a normal Midwest couple who have been married 27 years and raised 2 children. Now that the children are gone we do a bit more traveling and our 26th anniversary trip was one for the ages. There is no way to duplicate it and I'm not sure we will try but the memory will fuel our love life for the remainder of my time on earth.

Our love life has always been great. But like all couples I suppose at some point it gets a little stale. I was the first and only man my wife had been with. In these later years I've had a fantasy of her with another man and preferable a well hung black man. This isn't a fantasy that she shared according to her but I felt her really respond sometimes when she was on top and riding if I started telling her to fuck that big black cock just before she came, she would really explode into a gut crunching orgasm. But it was not something that was moved on and I understood this was as far as it was going.

For our 26th we decided it would be Las Vegas and a hot tub suite at the Venetian. We stay there several times a year and really enjoy the place. The day would start with breakfast at Bouchon and then I treated Cindy to a full massage at the Canyon Ranch Spa. And of course I scheduled her to have her hair and makeup done because she so loves that. We agreed to meet at 5 at Aqua Knox for cocktails and then a good dinner.

Well 5 came and Cindy arrived shortly after I had sat down and ordered us two martinis. She looked stunning. She had put on her red dress that really gets my blood boiling. For a 47-year-old grandma she still had it that is for sure. She works hard on staying in shape and it shows. I noticed several heads turn as she came over to sit with me and I was beaming and wondering whether we should even eat or just run back to the room and mess that hair up. Of course she wanted to sit and relax for a bit after spending that time and money to look so stunning.

After about a half hour a meeting must have gotten out because all of a sudden the walk way out front was full of people and people were streaming in to have a drink. The place filled up rather quickly until the 2 chairs at our table were the only ones empty. We were talking when I heard a deep voice say excuse me. I looked up to see a black gentleman in a very nice suit saying excuse me but would you mind if I sat in the empty chair. I said of course not and stood up and introduced myself and Cindy and he told us his name was Roger. It turns out Roger is a trainer at a local gym in St Louis and was here for a convention. Roger was obviously in very good shape but not over done. Just very fit and trim. Great conversationalist and the time just flew.

I realized I needed to use the rest room and stood to excuse myself when Roger said that he also needed to go. We chatted on our way to the bathroom and he commented on how good Cindy looked. I told him she goes to the gym every day and works very hard to stay in shape. He commented that it showed and said she was a very sexy looking woman. When we got to the urinal I couldn't help but sneak a peak and was impressed to see he was pretty well hung. Obviously I did more then glance because I heard Roger chuckle and say see something you like? My face probably turned purple but I laughed and said perhaps I had but obviously not for me. I said are you any good with that thing. He laughed and said I work very hard to make sure whomever I'm with is happy. He said in fact I have a very strong jet of semen when I come and usually 7 or 8 blast's that if a women's cervix is sensitive causes them to spasm with each shot and I've actually had women all but pass out. Roger said so tell me Tom what do you have going on in that head of yours. I told him of my fantasy and he chuckled and said you and about 5 million other middle aged guys. I said Cindy has rebuffed any attempt I've made at bringing this up and there is not much more then a 0% chance of this happening but if it were would you be willing. Roger said lets just go back and we'll see what happens. He said you go on I need to make a call and cancel dinner.

I got back to the table and sat down about as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. Cindy asked where Roger was and I said he was making a call but would be right back. I don't know if it was my imagination but she seemed happy to hear that. I said Roger is quite a nice man isn't he. She replied that he certainly was and thought he was quite fun. I said I'll tell you something else, what they say about black men appeared to be true with Roger. I said I'd love to see you perched atop that bad boy. Her face turned red and said shut up Tom, I've only ever been with you and that is how it will stay. I said that is too bad because I think he would send you over the moon and give us fantasy material to last the rest of our lives. She just stayed quite and sipped her martini and I thought well that is the end of that.

Roger returned and the chitchat resumed for some time until we were on martini number 3 and feeling pretty loose. All of a sudden Cindy turned to Roger and said this is our anniversary today Roger and what I really want to do on our anniversary is sit in the hot tub in our room and have a glass of champagne before retiring for the evening. Roger said well that sounds like a lovely way to spend your evening Cindy, I will finish my drink and let you two love birds get back to your room. My cock just about jumped out of my slacks when Cindy said well why don't you come with us Roger and spend some time in the tub with us. Roger said that sounds very inviting Cindy but to be honest I didn't even bring a suit since I didn't think I would have time to enjoy the pool area. My cock got another notch harder when she almost purred, well we are all adults and as a trainer I'm sure you've seen more then your share of bodies, we just won't wear our suits so you don't feel out of place. I quickly flagged the waitress over to close out our tab and prayed that my 6" of cock would settle down before I needed to stand. While I'm just average it was going to be sticking straight out and would have been more then a little noticeable.

We made our way to the room and I went over to start filling the tub. Cindy came into the bedroom with a gleam in her eyes and told Roger that the champagne was in the small fridge. I had the tub filled and heard the cork pop so I went out to the living area to find Roger pouring 3 glasses. Cindy came out with her Venetian robe on and I was guessing nothing underneath and I could feel the stirring again. She grabbed her glass from Roger and said are we ready to hot tub? He said that sounds very soothing and she responded by dropping her robe and standing there naked. Roger let out a low whistle and said you are certainly taking very good care of yourself Cindy. I could see her almost glow and she turned and went into the bedroom heading for the hot tub. Roger turned to me and said are you sure your cool with this because we very soon are going to reach a point of no return. I said Roger the thought of her passing out from pleasure from that unit of yours is overwhelming me and would be a memory that I would love to have. He said well then here we go.

We walked into the bedroom and the lights over the bed were on as were the tub lights and Cindy was in the tub and said well do you two intend to join me or not. Well we set down our glasses and disrobed. My dick was hard as a pipe and probably harder then it had been since I turned 40. Roger was just kind of half-staff but Cindy's eyes were glued to it. It looked like it was going to be about 8" but much thicker then mine. It looked like it was almost as thick as Cindy's wrist and I wondered how that was going to work since she was only used to my average girth. We all climbed in and the chatting begins again though there was some serious sexual undertone now. After a bit we needed a refill so I left the tub to go get the bottle. When I returned Roger and Cindy were embraced in a kiss and hug. I could see her right hand was in the water and was holding onto Rogers penis. It sure made her hand look small but the sexual energy was almost boiling over from the tub. I said why don't you two get comfortable on the bed. Roger said that is fine with me, Cindy is it fine with you. She looked to me with almost over whelming lust in her eyes and said is it ok with you Tom because this is our last chance to stop. I said Roger, give her an anniversary that we will never forget.

They climbed from the tub and dried a bit and I realized I would have a ringside view from the tub so I climbed back in. They laid down and started kissing and running their hands over each other like they were trying to learn each other by Braille. Roger was talking his time and started kissing her breasts and working his way lower until he was nibbling on her clit. Cindy looked to her side and we made eye contact. I blew her a kiss and smiled at her and she really seemed to let herself go then. Her eyes rolled up and she begin to just shake until she finally just grabbed Rogers hair and bucked up into his face letting out a low groan that almost sounded like pain. He moved up alongside her and she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him for all she was worth. I couldn't really see Roger as he was laying on her other side but his hands were all over Cindy and it was really a show listening to them. I heard Cindy say let me return that favor and Roger said why don't you wait until we are done with the first time so I don't get too excited and lose control. He said why don't you take the top and see how you like a little black cock. She draped a leg over him and climbed up.

I could then see Rogers waiting weapon and it was a thing of beauty. It looked to be slightly more then 8" and it was steely hard. It was the widest thing I'd seen in person and I really wondered if this would work. Cindy climbed onto it and just started riding her slit up and down that beauty. She was not only greasing it up she was really enjoying that ride with her clit dragging on the under side of his cock. After about 2 minutes of that I could see her tremble with a little orgasm. She hiked up and aimed that monster at her vagina and started to try and settle onto it. Roger lay perfectly still other then running his fingers through her hair while she tried to impale herself. Just as I started to think she wouldn't get it in she started to slide down it slowly but surely. She paused and withdrew a bit and then sank a little deeper. After 3 or 4 resets she settled out sitting flush on his lap totally impaled sitting for a minute to adjust to his girth. I was sweating both from the heat of the tub but also with the scene unfolding before me. Cindy started to rock on his cock just like she does on mine. She doesn't lift up and off but rather grinds her pelvis forward dragging her clit upon the stomach which she said gives her 3 fold sensation, direct on her clit, the sliding of the dick out and the grinding of the head of the cock over her g spot. She was grinding forward and then sitting back and making little grunting noises every time she buried it. I could see every muscle in her body tensing and knew she was building to orgasm. Her tempo became more rapid and she was stroking every inch of that black beauty. Roger just lay there playing with her but was really egging her on telling her to ride that cock. Fuck yourself baby, ride every inch of that black cock. Cindy was starting to get that pre quiver and was making more noise then normal when all of a sudden she screamed out, Oh my God and went into an almost seizure type motion in per pelvis region. It was so spastic it seemed out of her control. For a good 30 seconds this went on with her continually saying oh my God, oh my God. It was incredible. Finally she just collapsed onto Roger's chest.

After a short period Roger was massaging her ass and running his hands up and down her body and fingering her hair again. Cindy propped up a bit and Roger grabbed her face and they begin to kiss. Slowly Cindy's hips started grinding again almost of their own volition. Soon she was back up on her hands and grinding every inch of that bad boy again. It didn't seem to take but 3 minutes and she was having an orgasm even stronger then the first if that was possible. She was spasming from the top of her head to the tip of her toes with her head thrown back just letting out a long groan. I gave myself about 5 strokes and shot all over in the hot tub. Watching Cindy I couldn't believe how hard she was coming.

Roger gave her a few minutes to rest and said honey it's my turn to show you heaven and to come myself. He rolled her to her back without ever pulling out and said now you just lay there little girl and just feel the ride because your going to love this I can tell. He propped up on his hands and begins to draw that spear almost all the way out. I could hardly believe she had that all in her when he plunged it back into her again. I noticed how he would rock his hips forward and then drive them downward to bury it again. I realized that I was truly looking at an expert cocksman here because what he was doing was causing his shaft to slide downward over the top of her clit and almost putting a bend in his dick driving it back into her. It was an incredible sight and it was a thrust that Cindy was enjoying immensely if the noises coming from her were any indication. Cindy wouldn't swear if her life depended on it but all of a sudden she seemed to be coming about every tenth stroke and that was preceded by an Oh my Fucking God!!! I couldn't believe anyone could come that much but I noticed that Rogers pace was increasing. His ass was really clenching at the bottom of his stroke and I knew he wasn't long before achieving his release. They were both making the animal noises now and oh my fucking God seemed to be a run on sentence coming out of Cindy's mouth when all of a sudden Roger roared all right baby here comes your womb shot. He slammed that thing home and Cindy let out a gasp and then Roger let a whimper and Cindy all but jumped underneath him while yelling fuck. Her head was lifting from the pillow and she was yelling fuck in about the amount of time I was thinking Roger would be shooting. This must have been what he was talking about. About 8 or 9 fucks from Cindy and then Roger just collapsed. He rolled off from her and she didn't move.

I said holy shit Roger I've never in my life seen anything like that. He said your wife is an extremely sexual person and that was damn near the ride of a lifetime, you are a lucky man. I went out to grab him a glass of whisky and when I returned Cindy was just starting to stir. I gave her a bit of champagne and said how do you feel? She grinned sheepishly and said like I'm in heaven. She said when Roger was shooting his load it felt like it was driving right through my cervix like bolts of lightning, I've never felt anything like it. Each shot was like another electric orgasm.

After finishing their drinks I gave Cindy a kiss and Roger was going to get up and I said no Roger, I think Cindy needs a little more and I think I would love to see her get you hard again. Cindy said well how about you. I said well to be honest we may want to empty the hot tub before climbing back in if you know what I mean. Roger laughed and said the show was that good, eh. I said better then I could have ever thought.

Cindy reached down and started to fondle Roger who looked to be filling up again. She got up on her knees and started sucking the life back to Roger. Her ass was facing me and I could see some of Roger's semen leaking from a very red and ravaged pussy. I had to have some of that so I crawled up behind her and fell right in. Her pussy felt stretched to the point that I was hardly touching the walls. It felt slushy with both of their come and it was so hot it almost burned. Unlike Roger I had no control and probably came in 30 seconds or less. It was incredible though I doubt Cindy even felt I was there. I wondered whether she would ever be happy with average again but it was a bit late for that now.

I climbed off the bed and Roger said ok honey, you want to ride or what. Cindy said I'm not sure I can take anymore but what do you think Tom? I said Roger I think you should get on top and give her that expert thrashing you were giving her and give her that womb shot again, that was far and away the damndest thing I've ever seen. Roger said he would give it a try though sometimes the second time around isn't a strong enough blast to have the effect.

He rolled over and slowly and carefully fed that monster back into her bruised and battered pussy. Cindy was saying gentle lover that thing is about worn out. Once Roger was buried again he drew out almost the entire length and did that little shift forward thing grinding his length down her slit and driving it back into her pussy. By the second drive home Cindy was all over the sore pussy thing and was moaning and whimpering and saying oh God please fuck me. They broke into a rhythm and again Cindy got to where about every 10th stroke was good for yet another orgasm. I couldn't believe it but my dick was hard again and I started pounding on it watching those two orgasm machines going at each other. Before I knew what had happened I'd blown a load all over my stomach and Roger was still thrashing her with a stamina I found hard to believe.

It wasn't just too many more minutes and I could see they were building to a crescendo. Cindy seemed to be in almost constant state of orgasm while Roger was pounding her with a speed I wouldn't have thought possible. With one final lunge Roger drove that thing home and just groaned fuck. Any concern he had about the finale being less then the first one was dispelled with the first jet from his mighty cock. Cindy almost shot out from under him screaming oh shit, oh fuck, oh my god and then again they both just collapsed.

Roger rolled off and slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Cindy was out like a light and I just walked over and covered her up and looked at the face of a sleeping angel. Roger came from the bathroom and said I'm going to head out Tom. I said Roger I can't thank you enough for this night. He said it was more then incredible for me also so no thanks are necessary. I said take a shower if you wish but he wanted to get back to his room as he had an early wake up. I gave him a card and he gave me one of his and I said Roger, how would you feel about doing this again someday. He said well you and Cindy talk about it and there is always a possibility.

The next morning after showers and ordering room service we were talking over coffee and Cindy said are we ok with this? I said I certainly am baby, that was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. She said well I hope your not jealous but I can say without a doubt that was the most incredible night of my life. I felt a little pang but said I'm glad it passed your expectations; perhaps we should do that again someday. She said to be honest I doubt there is another man out there with both the physical attributes of Roger and his skill so I think this will be a once in a lifetime event as any other would undoubtedly fall short.

I'm happy to report after a few days rest our love life is back to normal with a little more spice involved. Cindy's pussy returned to normal and she now comes just fine with me and I learned something from watching Roger and now have that missionary stroke down and it drives Cindy just wild. A lesson well learned. I do think we may need to consider another meet in Vegas though and hopefully with a video camera this time.

jtinman
jtinman
20 Followers