An Anniversary to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,252 Followers

"Why'd you stop?" I asked breathing heavy myself.

Paul shook his head and said;

"Dawn we can't do this."

"But Paul..."

"You're my sister Dawn and I... we can't."

"Yes we can Paul." I told him. "Mom and dad won't be home all weekend, and even when they are, I can slip downstairs into your bedroom for the night. They won't hear us and..."

"Dawn we..." Paul tried to cut me off but I ignored him, excitedly telling him the idea that I'd had for awhile now;

"Paul we're both going away to school in two months; you'll be at BU and I'll be right across town at Symmons. We won't even be a half hour apart. We could see each other all the time! Between the two of us we could even get our own place!" I smiled reassuringly at him. "Nobody would know Paul!"

Paul was shaking his head and looked like he was going to get up. Quickly standing I threw myself down onto his lap pushing him back into the couch. I wrapped one arm around his shoulder while my legs dangled over his and tried to keep going;

"Paul listen..."

I hesitated and as Paul looked away from me I felt him start to try to move me off his lap. I had to get him now if he walked away I wouldn't have a chance.

"Oh please Paul!" I began, my face inches from his. "Please big brother! I know it seems wrong and dirty but it's not about being nasty Paul." I stopped and putting my head down looked up at him and putting it all on the line said softly:

"I love you Paul."

Paul looked at me stunned.

"You love me?"

"Oh I do Paul!" I exclaimed hugging him tight and speaking in his ear, "I love you so much and you love me too I know you do!"

Paul pulled his head away enough to turn and look at me. I expected him to start to argue again but instead his features softened and he asked quietly; "You know?"

"Of course I do!" I said beside myself as he had all but admitted that he loved me. "We always know just what the other's thinking and I can feel how much you love me! And who could be better to you than me?" Swallowing hard I leaned over and after giving him a soft kiss whispered in his ear;

"I want you to be my first Paul." I kissed his neck and added; "My only."As Paul turned his face towards mine I continued talking quietly;

"That's what I want to give you for our anniversary big brother; I want to give you me, my heart and my body." Pulling out my final trick I gave him a pout pushing out my trembling lower lip and looking up at him through my eyelashes and asked in my best little girl voice;

"Don't you want me Paul?"

I kept my head down and decided to let it go. If he didn't want me I'd have to deal with it. Crawl under a rock and die of embarrassment. After a moment Paul reached out and taking my chin lifted my face to his. I looked into his beautiful eyes and was ready to say I was sorry when Paul gave me that shy little smile and said;

"I love you too Dawn."

Before I could reply Paul pulled my face to his and kissed me. Oh how good it felt! Paul's lips started out nice and soft as I had done, moving his mouth and gently brushing them across mine. It was the softest sweetest kiss I had ever felt and I moaned in pleasure, as a moment later his kiss picked up in intensity, and I felt his tongue push into my mouth. Paul shifted slightly and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me tightly to him. I groaned in disappointment as my brother's lips left mine. The groan quickly turned into a whimper of pleasure however, as his lips trailed down and began to kiss the soft flesh of my neck.

"Oh yesss," I cooed. "Oh Paul that feels sooo good."

Paul's lips weren't the only thing that felt good as I could feel his hard cock digging into my ass. I started rocking my hips slightly, moving back and forth across it, and Paul moaned softly into my neck as I did. Grabbing the back of his hair and pulling gently I brought my brother's face from my neck and kissed him again. This time the kiss was long, hard and passionate and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as Paul's hand made its way under my tank top stopping just under my tit. Paul hesitated and pulling my lips from his I whispered;

"Go ahead Paul, they're all yours."

Paul looked up at me and I felt a fresh wave of moisture surge though my pussy as he groaned at what I had just said and his lips once again fastened themselves to my neck. I threw back my head back and moaned loudly as, while sucking on my neck, my brother's hand slid up over my tit, his fingers caressing and squeezing my hard nipple. I whimpered as after a moment Paul's hand left my tit, but then I thought 'oh yes' as I felt him reach down and grab the bottom of my tank top. Sitting up straight I put my arms up as my brother slid my shirt off and, tossing it to the side, eagerly bent his head to my right tit and began swirling his tongue around my nipple.

"Ohhhhh yes."

No one had ever done that before and I felt my pussy begin to drip even more at the thought that there were a lot of things my brother was going to do to me tonight that no one else ever had. I wrapped my arms around Paul's neck and arched my back, shoving my small perfectly shaped tits into his face. A soft sound of pleasure came from my brother's throat as he opened his mouth and took my hard pink nipple into it. I let go of his head and started running my hands up and down his strong back wanting his shirt off as well but I couldn't without getting off of him and I certainly wasn't about to do that right now.

Paul reached up and started squeezing and fondling my other tit, catching my nipple between his finger tips and rolling them back and forth across it. I turned my head to the left and found myself looking into the mirror over the mantel. In it I saw myself sitting topless on my brother's lap with his face buried in my tits. The sight made me so wet I could feel it begin to puddle in my thong and spread to my upper thighs.

"Oh Paul," I whimpered as I started grinding my ass into his cock, moving as much as my position would allow. "Oh, I am sooo," I hesitated then whispered; "Wet. Oh I am so wet for you big brother."

Just talking like that added to that wetness. I couldn't believe we were doing this; that I was half naked on top of my brother and planning on the other half being bare as soon as possible. If it were up to me, I would get up right now, strip, and just lie back and let Paul take me. As bad as I wanted that however I was willing to leave it up to Paul; let him take charge as he certainly was the more experienced lover. Amazing as his playing with my tits felt, I couldn't help but start to squirm in his lap even more, rubbing into his cock, and trying to get him to give me what I so wanted and desperately needed.

Whether picking up on my thoughts as he sometimes did, or possibly just the desperation in my movements, Paul dropped his hand from my tit down onto my thigh, and removing his mouth from my tit, looked up at me with his those pretty hazel eyes asked;

"You want me to feel how wet you are don't you Dawn?"

A shiver went through my body at the way he had asked me. It wasn't just the take charge tone he had used that told me that indeed my brother had been thinking about his cute sister, but the expectant smile on his face afterwards. Looking at that smile I realized that my brother wanted me to answer, to tell him what I wanted. Well he certainly didn't have to ask twice that was for sure.

"Oh yeah Paul I want you... Ohhhhh"

I had barely gotten the words out when Paul's hand slid up my thigh, and pushing the thong to the side, slid his fingers through the soft wet lips of my pussy.

"Goddamn Dawn," Paul said his eyes widening. "My god are you wet."

"That's because I want you so bad Paul!"

I moaned out as Paul's fingers slid up and down my hot flesh and rocked my hips up and down pushing myself against his fingers. I whimpered softly as his fingers continued their slow stroking then yelped in surprise, and a little bit of pain, as my brother suddenly shoved one of his fingers into my pussy.

"ohh ohh," I gasped as he started pumping it in and out "Oh go slow Paul."

"Oh damn you're tight sis." Paul said softly as he slowed his finger down but continued to work it in and out.

"That's because I've been waiting for you big brother."

I sighed in pleasure, not only at the how good Paul's finger felt, but the look of absolute joy on my brother's face as I made that last comment. That look was replaced by another one as his eyes left my face and went back to my tits which were right in his face. As I watched my brother slowly licked his lips causing me to realize that the look now on his face was that of desire. I let out another soft whimper at the idea that he really wanted me and began pushing my hips back and forth, causing his finger to push even deeper into my pussy.

At that whimper Paul looked back up at my face and said quietly;

"Then just sit back and let your big brother be good to you Dawn."

Those were the best words I'd ever heard in my life! I had wanted to say something back but all that came out was a squeal of delight as, at the same time as Paul's mouth locked back onto my left nipple, his thumb pressed down onto my swollen clit and started rubbing it in a slow circular motion. As if that wasn't enough to keep me moaning and whimpering Paul's finger started moving in and out faster and harder. I once again arched my back thrusting my tits in his face and in response Paul while still swirling his tongue around my right nipple, reached up and grabbing my left started twisting it between his fingers.

I wanted to try to do something for him but all I could do was wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him closer to me. I was overwhelmed with pleasure as Paul worked my tits as well as my pussy. I leaned my head down next to his and began to kiss and suck on his neck in between the little yips of pleasure that escaped me whenever his finger drove deep up inside of me. Those little yips rapidly became louder and faster as my brothers thumb picked up speed and started pressing harder into my clit. I felt my breath catch as I began to feel the first warm sensation of an orgasm building up inside me. I moaned and started grinding my hips even harder in anticipation of what I already knew would be the hardest climax I'd ever had.

Paul must have sensed me getting close as he started squeezing my nipple harder between his fingers while his mouth sucked more forcefully on my other one.

"Ohhhh, ohhh Paul..." I whimpered in his ear.

I could feel my thighs starting to tremble and my pussy was so wet I could hear my brother's finger sliding in and out. I was so close! I crushed Paul even tighter into my chest, a continuous whimper escaping my lips, as I could feel my body getting ready to convulse. Just as I was my body was poised on the edge, Paul suddenly pushed a second finger into my extremely tight pussy. I threw my head back and cried out. At first with a hint of pain, as his large fingers had me spread further than I'd ever been, but after that initial yelp the next sound that came from me was a long loud wail of pleasure. I had never screamed so loud but couldn't help myself as the strongest orgasm of my life crashed through me sending wave after wave of ecstasy flooding through my body.

As I continued to moan out my pleasure, my hips bucked wildly driving into Paul's still thrusting fingers and, at the height of the orgasm, I heard my brother moan around my tit as my pussy convulsed causing a flood of my juices to squirt out around his fingers. After one last spasm went through my pleasure wracked pussy, I let out a long shuddering moan and slumped into Paul and panted into his ear;

"Goddamn I came hard."

I groaned as with a wet sucking sound Paul removed his fingers from my pussy.

"Jesus I'll say you did."

At Paul's words I looked up to see that the hand he had brought up from my pussy was glistening with my cum, not just his fingers but along the edge of his hand as well.

"Damn Dawn." Paul whispered.

As I watched Paul looked at his hand and then slowly as if he were fighting it brought his hand to his face and smelled it.

"Oh." He said softly.

Then, to my delight, my brother opened his mouth and putting his fingers in sucked on them. His eyes rolled back and he sighed out;

"Oh this is so wrong,"

Before I could say anything he gave me a rueful smile and added;

"But damn do you taste good."

"Ooooh big brother," I cooed. "What a naughty thing to say to your sister." Then smiling wickedly at him I continued;

"But why just a taste when you can eat the whole thing?"

Paul returned the smile.

"I was just thinking the same thing." His smile turned a bit wicked as well as he sent a thrill through me by whispering. "Lie back on the couch."

Oh how good that sounded! Never mind how exciting it was to see Paul as into this as I was. Damn straight I wanted to let my loving brother lick my pussy and provide yet another first for me but fair is fair and right now...

"Not so fast big brother," I said as I got off his lap and stood in front of him. "I'm supposed to be giving you the gift remember?"

Paul looked at me as if he wasn't sure what to say but I think he got the point when I dropped to my knees between his legs and smiling up at him said;

"Take your shirt off."

Paul hesitated for a second; at this point I noticed his hesitations weren't lasting anywhere near as long as they had been, and straightening up on the couch he stripped his shirt off and tossed it aside.

"You are one sexy guy big brother." I told him as I ran my hands down his muscular chest and flat stomach.

I laughed as Paul put his head down and blushing said. "Thanks sis."

Giving Paul a playful push to get him to sit back on the couch I rose up on my knees and leaning forward spent some time kissing his neck before using soft kisses and playful flicks of my tongue to begin a teasingly slow journey down his chest and stomach. My brothers breathing was picking up as he knew damn well where I was heading and what I was going to do when I got there. I'd be lying if I said my own breathing wasn't a bit heavy as well. The thought of what I was about to do, coupled with the fact that I had never done it before, had me nervous as well as excited.

I looked up at Paul who had the same type of look on his face. He was probably still thinking how bad this was but knew damn well that he wanted his sister to suck his cock. Making sure he was watching I stuck my tongue out and teasingly started to swirl it around his nipple. Paul moaned softy and I could feel his heart pounding beneath my hand. I smiled at him and then began to trail my tongue straight down his stomach to his shorts. Reaching up I grabbed the sides of them and pulled gently. This time there was no hesitation at all on my brother's part. Paul immediately lifted his hips and grabbing his boxers along with his shorts I pulled them down to the floor and then gasped at my first look at my brother's hard cock.

Obviously all I had to go by, except for that hand job I had given Tom, was dirty movies but, from what I had seen, my brother's cock looked pretty damn big. My heart pounding in my chest, I reached out and, slowly wrapping my right hand around it, gave it a squeeze. Paul's hips twitched and he let out a moan. I moaned as well at the site of the sticky fluid that had begun to ooze from the tip of his cock. I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand and bending my head down to it I gave the tip a soft kiss. Paul moaned again and as I moved my head I licked my lips tasting him.

Looking up at him I took his cock and started rubbing it along the side of my face. I could feel my face getting wet from him and it was causing my already drenched pussy to start flowing again. Paul's eyes were locked to mine and I could see that a look of anticipation had replaced the nervous expression he'd had before. Taking my time as he had done for me and, also building up my nerve, I shifted his cock to the other side of my face and after getting that cheek all nice and sticky I brought Paul's cock back to my lips. Taking a deep breath I opened my mouth and slowly brought it down over the head of his cock and closing my mouth swirled my tongue around it as if it were a lollipop.

It must have felt good because Paul's hips jumped again pushing him a little further into my mouth, but also causing him to let out such a sexy little whimper that I immediately opened wider and let my mouth go further, past his head, and down his shaft. I closed my eyes and moaned around Paul's cock as I could feel him dripping down my throat. As I slowly started to bob my head up and down I kept my tongue pressed against his shaft and began moving my hand up and down as well so that I was stroking my brother as well as sucking on him. At that last thought I had the sudden urge to giggle thinking how many things were wrong with what had just gone through my mind.

Apparently Paul didn't feel as if I was doing anything wrong as he was moaning and groaning every time my mouth slid up and down his cock. Getting braver I started going a little faster and also going deeper now taking more than half his length with each downward motion. My hair fell into my face and I brushed it aside. A few seconds later it was back again, but this time, before I could grab it I felt my brother's hand in my hair pulling it to the side and then wrapping his hand into it held it there. I looked up at him and he whispered nervously;

"Can I?"

Removing his cock from my mouth I smiled and said;

"You can whatever you want to me big brother. I'm all yours."

Whatever Paul was going to say was cut off by a loud moan as I immediately went back to sucking his cock again. This time I started going even faster and deeper. Once again my eyes were closed and I could hear myself making moaning noises in my throat as I couldn't believe how good having him in my mouth felt. The noise Paul was making was turning me on even more as I knew he was enjoying it and that I was pleasing him. Hoping he would like it I reached up with my free hand and started gently kneading his balls. Paul twitched again and it was as I was taking him in and I almost gagged as his cock all but buried itself down my throat. I'd just opened my mouth a little wider and at that moment realized that I had almost every inch of him down my throat.

Going slowly, I opened wider and, pushing down, found my lips touching the base of his shaft. Paul moaned in approval and I felt my pussy flowing even more at the thought that I was deepthroating him. I shook my head back and forth slightly and was rewarded with a gasp from Paul as I also started swirling my tongue back and forth across his shaft. Now, using just my thumb and forefinger around his base, I began sucking him in and out as rapidly as I dared. I didn't go all the way down as I didn't think it would be to sexy to gag but was going at least two thirds of the way down at this point.

Paul's fingers clenched in my hair pulling it a little but I found myself moaning as he did it. I felt his other hand rest itself on the back of my head and begin guiding my mouth up and down. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Paul staring intently at me totally captivated by the sight of his sister blowing him. I also could feel his leg start to shake against my shoulder and noticed that he was beginning to sweat. I felt a wave of excitement go through me at the thought that I was going to make him cum soon.

Spurred on by how well I was doing, I went faster and started jerking him harder as well. Paul was groaning and his hips were lifting off the couch pushing his cock even deeper into my mouth. I was too caught up to worry about it going to deep and started sucking harder and faster. Both Paul's legs were shaking at this point and his hand was pulling on my hair even harder. Turned on, I went for it, and in one smooth motion buried my brother's cock in my throat and at the same time went from gently kneading his balls to lightly running my long fingernails across them. With a cry almost as loud as mine Paul's hips thrust up pushing himself even further into my mouth. I felt his balls convulse in my hand and his cock explode in my mouth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,252 Followers