An Anniversary to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers

The feeling of my brother's hot sticky cum shooting down my throat caught me off guard and I jerked my head back in surprise pulling his cock from my mouth. I had kept jerking however and as soon as the tip of his cock cleared my lips another spurt came out. This one hit me directly on the lips and chin. Paul's hips were thrusting and, his hands had clenched, pulling my hair hard enough to hurt but I was too caught up in stroking his hard thick cock and having his hot cum spray across my face. I kept jerking and Paul kept cumming I had been turning my face side to side reveling in the feeling of my brothers cum splatter on my cheek and drip down. ` The thrusting of Paul's hips was subsiding and his moans turning to soft little whimpers. Taking that to mean he was almost done I opened my mouth hand taking his cock back into it and giving him a few more pumps felt the last of his squirt into my now ready mouth. I swallowed every drop and found myself enjoying the salty taste of my brother. I slid my head back until I was holding just the tip in my mouth and giving it a good hard suck was rewarded with a couple of more drops. At that Paul let out a long sig and slumped back into the couch, his eyes closed, gasping for breath.

I licked around my lips and getting cum on my tongue brought it back into my mouth and sighed softly at how good it tasted. Sitting back on my knees I looked up and asked;

"Did you like that big brother?"

Paul smiled then opening his eye's said;

"Hell yeah! You couldn't...." he stopped his eyes widening and whispered;

"Oh my god."

"What?" I asked.

"You..." He swallowed hard. "You have cum all over your face."

"Hmmm that I do Paul." I reached up and wiping a little off my cheek and, as he had done, stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked on them.

"Your cum big brother." I said smiling sweetly. Then pushing out my cum covered lips in a pout said;

"You like your present so far Paul?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well let me finish unwrapping it for you then."

Standing up I reached behind me, unzipped the skirt and, letting it fall to the floor, put my arms over my head and said;

"You like?"

"God your hot Dawn," Paul whispered.

I turned around letting him see my ass then sliding the thong down my hips bent over and worked it down my legs wiggling my ass as I did.

"Holy shit what an ass you have." Paul said from behind me.

"Oh you are a smooth talker there big brother." I said laughing as I turned back to face him.

We stood there for a minute taking in each other's naked bodies. Paul looked fantastic just as I knew he would his muscular thighs framing his nice big cock which at the moment was semi hard and glistening from my mouth. Speaking of cum I could still feel his dripping down my cheeks. Bending over I grabbed my shirt and after wiping my face off put it under my nose and inhaled deeply rolling my eyes at the strong musky scent of my brothers cum. Dropping it I took a deep breath and told him;

"Well big brother there's still something else I have to give you."

With another delightfully wicked smile Paul patted the couch.

"Come over here and lie on your back sis." He said softly.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Nope."

No?" Paul asked as he did an expression of nervousness stole back onto his face and he asked; "I didn't do...."

"Of course not!" I told him stepping up in between his legs and leaning over giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Then what.." He started but I silenced him with my finger to his lips again.

"Paul, "I began quietly looking him into the eye. "We can play out here later or another time. But for now big brother," I paused and reaching out took his hand.

"I want you to take me into your bedroom. It's my first time Paul," I smiled softly at him. "I want you to take me in your bed."

Paul's eyes widened as if he were just now realizing this was for real. I stepped back and pouting tugged on his arm and whispered in my little girl voice;

"Come one Paul come make your hot little sister a woman. Another little secret on are secret day." I pouted even more. "Please big brother? Please come take your present."

A smile spread across Paul's face and standing up he took me into his arms and gave me a long deep kiss. I moaned and ground myself against him. My tits pushing into his chest and I could feel my wet pussy rubbing against his thigh. Paul's strong hands were roaming my body, gabbing my ass, and running them up along my back and through my long curly hair. As we kissed I was struck by the thought that we were standing here, brother and sister, naked in the middle of the living room. What the hell would happen if mom and dad ever came in on this. Instead of scaring me I swear the thought of what we were doing was getting me hotter, then again, that could just be the feeling of Paul's cock pressing into my stomach that was making me that way.

Paul broke the kiss and started to step towards his bedroom. I reached down to take his hand but he shook his head and smiling suddenly bent down and swinging his arm up under my knees and while his other went around my shoulders he effortlessly lifted me into the air. After pausing to give me a kiss, Paul turned and carried me down the hallway towards his bedroom. I giggled like a little girl as he carried me and snuggled into his strong chest thinking how damn good it felt to be held by him.

Paul's bedroom door was open and carrying me into his room he gently laid me down in the middle of his big bed. Paul got on and rolled over so that he was lying between my legs propped up by his arms which were on either side of me. Paul looked down at me and suddenly I felt nervous realizing that this was it; that I was going to lose my virginity. Paul as always must have picked up on my thoughts as leaning down he kissed me softly and whispered;

"Don't worry Dawn we'll go nice and slow."

"O-okay." I said back feeling stupid for being the one that started this and now was the one scared.

Paul kissed my neck then said softly in my ear;

"How about we get you nice and relaxed first?"

Without waiting for my answer Paul began kissing and sucking gently on my neck as his hand found my right nipple. I let out a contented sigh as my brother's tongue traced its way down from my neck to my left nipple and began sucking on it. The sigh turned into a whimper as Paul's mouth left my tit and started trailing down my soft flat stomach as he crawled backwards down the bed to lie between my legs. I felt my breath catch as lying on his stomach Paul bent his head and blew lightly on my pussy.

"Ohhh yesss." I cooed as Paul's hand reached out and his fingers gently spread me open.

Paul looked up at me and once again I saw a look of naked desire on his face.

"Yeah Dawn?." He asked. "You want me to?"

"Oh yeah Paul," I answered already beginning to rock my hips in anticipation of his tongue. "Oh big brother please don't tease me please lick my pussy."

"Wow that sounds bad and good at the same time." Paul said then with a grin added. "More good though."

I started to answer but it turned into a squeal as Paul's tongue darted out and plunged straight into my soaking wet pussy. Paul held his tongue there for a moment before starting to rock his head back and forth. I groaned as much from the thought that my brother was tongue fucking me as I did from how incredible it felt. I reached down and started to run my fingers through Paul's hair as his tongue slowly slid from inside my pussy and began to slide up through my soft wet lips. I watched transfixed by the sight of my brother's face between my legs, his hands on my soft thighs, as his tongue was buried in my pussy.

I cried out as his tongue found my hard clit and after swirling around it a couple of times sucked it into his mouth.

"Ohhh big brother that feels sooo good I... ohh!" I groaned out as, while still sucking my clit, Paul slipped his finger inside of me.

I was so wet that it slid in much easier than the first time and felt amazing. As good as Paul looked between my legs, I let my head loll back as his finger started pumping in and out in the same rhythm that he was sucking my clit into his mouth. I lied there whimpering and gasping as Paul took his time, his mouth and finger teasing and playing, he had stopped sucking on my clit and was now slowly swirling his tongue around it. I didn't think it could be any better, but I was wrong as not only did Paul gently slide a second finger into my pussy, but reached up with his other hand to start playing with my right nipple. Bringing my left hand to my mouth I licked my fingers to wet them and began playing with my left nipple.

I started to breathe harder and faster, both my pussy and tits were being pleasured, and my hips began to rock up and down into Paul's tongue as I felt myself already getting close. Paul started licking slower and I let out a little whimper and ground my hips harder into his face telling him not to tease me. Paul listened, as he quickly sucked my swollen clit back into his mouth, and started sucking rapidly while his fingers pumped me faster and harder. I let out a sharp gasp then another as I felt the orgasm racing through my body. I squeezed my nipple harder and putting my hand over Paul's pushed his fingers with mine causing him to pinch that nipple harder as well. My back arched off the bed and, at that moment, Paul thrust his fingers deep up inside of me and sucking my clit back into his mouth swirled his tongue around it.

As I had in the living room I let my head go back, opened my mouth and let out a loud wail as another unbelievable orgasm tore through my body. I clutched Paul's hair holding him to my pussy as I started bucking my hips furiously grinding my wet pussy into my brother's still pumping fingers and flickering tongue.

"Ohhh yesss," I cried out. "Oh my god!!"

I pushed my back up even further off the bed as another wave of pleasure slammed through me then, with a sound between a moan and a whimper, fell back onto the bed gasping.

"Oh goddamn," I panted. "Oh Paul that was..." I trailed off unable to speak as I tried to catch my breath

Paul wasn't going to give me much of a chance to however; crawling up between my legs he once again positioned himself directly over me. I looked down between us to see his huge dick hard and ready, poised inches from my pussy. I swallowed hard and looked up into his eyes. Paul asked softly;

"Ready?"

I reached up and putting my arms around his neck pulled him down into a long kiss. I moaned as I tasted myself on his lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth. Paul returned the kiss then I pulled my lips from his, looked him in the eye and whispered;

"I love you Paul."

"I love you to Dawn." Paul answered softy then lowering himself down on top of me slid his cock into my virgin pussy.

I gasped and let out a little yelp as the head of his cock pushed into me and I felt myself stretch further than I had from his fingers. I whimpered in Paul's ear as he eased further in and I could feel him pushing against something. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into his shoulders as he went even further and it was hurting. Paul paused then pulling his hips back suddenly gave me a hard thrust.

"Oh ow! Oh..."

I yelped as I felt something give way and Paul's cock plunge deep up inside of me. I let out a loud whimper as I felt myself stretching around him and groaned at the sensation of being totally and completely...full.

"Sorry." Paul whispered in my ear then as I let out another little whimper his lips found mine and as he stayed where he was unmoving in my pussy we shared a long soft kiss. I could feel my pussy getting accustomed to him and breaking the kiss said softly in his ear;

"Oh go ahead Paul just easy, of please go easy."

Paul sighed in my ear as he slowly began to work his cock out of my tight little pussy. I moaned again but this time it was a pleasured one as my pussy opened more and his slow strokes no longer hurt but began to feel good.

"Oh damn you feel good Dawn." Paul whispered in my ear as he started pulling more of himself out with each slow pump sliding in and out easier each time.

I wrapped my arms around him as tightly as I could, bringing our bodies as close as possible, as my brother gently made love to me. Paul was breathing heavy in my ear and I could feel by how tense his body was that this was probably teasing him and he wanted to go faster. I was afraid it would start hurting again if he did, but I so wanted Paul to want this again, show him that I would be willing to let him have anything he wanted. I let him give me another couple of slow pumps, and then looking up at him asked;

"Have you thought about this Paul?"

"Oh yes." He said softly then we both moaned as he slid his big cock in all the way inside again.

"Yeah?" I gasped out. "You thought about fucking me? Like this?"

"I thought about...." Paul hesitated then after letting out another soft groan as he buried himself in my pussy finished; "All kinds of things."

That sent a shiver through me and I thrust my hip up into his cock shoving him deeper into me than he had before. I let out a little yelp but it felt damn good. Paul had been thinking of me as much as I had about him! Looking up at him I whispered;

"Show me."

Paul shoved himself down into my thrusting pussy once more and this time I moaned louder. Paul said;

"It's your first time Dawn let's just..."

I pulled him down into me, grinding my hips into his and making him moan in my ear, told him;

"I told Paul this is your gift big brother I am all yours tonight and every night, anything you want Paul! I want you to enjoy me in every way so whatever you want."

Paul pulled himself up to look at me and licking his lips asked;

"Really your..."

"Just take me Paul I'm yours! Treat me the way you would any other girl. Don't be.... Ohhh!"

I cried out in surprise as Paul had sat back on his knees sliding his cock from inside of me. Before I could say anything he had grabbed my ankles and lifting my legs straight up into the air and spreading them wide drove his cock hard into my pussy.

'Oh fuck!!" I cried out at the jolt of mixed pain and pleasure that went through my body.

Paul stopped and looked like he was worried so I looked him in the eye and said;

"Go ahead Paul if you want to really fuck me go ahead take it however you need big brother! Take me however you've dreamed about!"

Paul gave me an evil little grin, and pulling back paused, then suddenly lunging forward slammed his cock back into me but this time there was no hesitation he immediately drew it out and thrust forward again. I cried out again and reaching back grabbed onto the head board and squeezed it as my brother began to fuck the shit out of me. I let my head go back into the pillow as I began to let out a series of sharp yelps each time his huge prick drove itself into my extremely tight little pussy. It hurt but I found myself not caring as I looked up to see a look of what was now all out lust on my brothers face as he continued to assault my tender pussy. Somewhere in the back of my mind I found myself wondering if this was how Paul had fucked Sheila and Cindy.

That thought and all others left my mind, as Paul pulled himself out of me, and reaching down, grabbed my hips. I let out a startled yelp as with a wrench of his strong arms Paul unceremoniously flipped me over onto my stomach. Still holding my hips Paul pulled me back and up. Knowing what he wanted, I slid my knees up under me so that my ass was in the air and my head was in the pillow. I whimpered as Paul took his cock and started rubbing it up and down the length of my dripping pussy. On the last stroke Paul pushed it into me about half way then drove it all the way in hard.

'Oh shit Paul!" I yelped as he felt so deep I thought he was going to come out of my mouth.

Paul held himself still then began working his cock in and out slowly as he had when we'd started. After several long slow pumps I started getting used to him like this and began to rock my hips back and forth into his cock telling him that it was okay now. Paul grabbed my hips and began to go faster but not harder. I opened my mouth and started moaning continuously into the pillow as I couldn't believe how good getting fucked like this felt. Paul was breathing hard behind me and I could feel his hands squeezing my hips tighter. I knew this was teasing him again and figuring that he couldn't last much longer turned my head and said simply;

"Fuck me Paul, you know you want to."

With that I put my face back into the pillow and braced myself. Even knowing it was coming didn't stop the loud squeal that escaped my lips as Paul not only started driving himself into me fast and hard but, was holding my hips so tightly, that I couldn't even move forward. I stopped yelping and bit into the pillow so that Paul wouldn't think he had to stop. My brother was thrusting into me so hard that our flesh was making loud slapping sounds every time he drilled his cock into my now very sore little pussy. Paul's hands shifted from my hips to my shoulder blades and, leaning his weight onto me, he started driving down into me even harder and penetrating even deeper. I opened my mouth and screamed out;

"Oh Paul!! Oh shit oh cum for me please Paul! Oh big brother I can't I...."

I stopped as after one more savage pump I heard Paul let out a loud cry of his own. A moment later, any pain was forgotten, as I felt the pure pleasure of my brother's cock explode into my pussy. Paul started pumping me much slower and each thrust was ending with another squirt of hot cum painting the inside of my hot already dripping pussy. Paul whimpered softly and leaning forward lied down on top of me. I smiled as I heard his heavy breathing in my ear and could feel his heart pounding against my back.

We remained that way for a couple of minutes as we each caught our breath. Paul let out a long sigh and rolled over onto his back. I rolled over as well and sliding over to him leaned down and gave him a kiss.

'Wow!" I said shaking my head. "You must have really been thinking of me."

"Ummm yeah guess so." Paul said still breathing heavy.

"Who'd have thought my sweet shy brother could be an animal." I said laughing.

"I... yeah." Paul said and now looked edgy again.

Chalking it up to just being caught off guard himself I let it go. We had just had one hell of a night and I didn't want him to get his mind racing again. Reaching down I grabbed the sheet and, after pulling it up to our waists, stretched out on my side and after draping my leg over his and my arm across his waist. We lied there in silence for a couple of minutes and as we did I was overwhelmed by how right it felt lying in his arms as if this were the place I was truly meant to be. I then kissed his cheek which still smelled like my pussy and said softly;

"Happy anniversary big brother."

"Happy anniversary Dawn." Paul answered quietly.

"Did you like your present Paul?" I asked kissing his cheek again.

"Yeah I... of course I did ummm couldn't you tell."

"Yeah, now that you mention it." I replied wincing at how sore my pussy was.

"Maybe a little too much." Paul said so quietly it was as if he had said it to himself.

"What's that mean?" I asked starting to get worried about what he was thinking.

"Nothing sis." Paul said. Then after letting out a heavy sigh added; "I feel bad about how that just happened."

"What?" I asked feeling myself begin to get upset. "You...you didn't want me?" I could already feel tears beginning to build.

"Of course I wanted you sis." Paul said as he squeezed me tighter to him.

"Then why didn't you like it?"

"Dawn I loved it!" Paul said kissing my forehead. "It's just I feel bad. I mean it was your first time I should have been a lot sweeter to you."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers