An Anniversary to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers

I felt a surge of relief flow through me! Paul was only upset because he thought he was too rough on me! Oh how I loved my sweet big brother.

"Paul just you saying that tells me how sweet you are!" I told him. "And you were very sweet big brother! You were being very good with me I told you to go ahead and have fun."

"I know." Paul agreed. "But still I should have held back first time. It's just that..." he hesitated then lowering his voice to a whisper added: "I have been thinking of you for months Dawn, it's why I broke up with Cindy I kept being with her and seeing you."

"You too?" I asked excitedly. "That's why I broke up with Tom." I laughed. "I guess twins really do feel the same way all the time!"

"I guess." Paul said smiling and I could tell me mentioning I felt the same way made him feel better. "But still I should have gone..."

"Paul?" I propped myself up to look him in the eye. "Listen to me. I loved it. I loved satisfying you. I want you to know you can do anything you want to me. Just like any other girl."

I leaned forward and after kissing him softly on the lips whispered in his ear;

"Big brother your little sister is all yours. Heart soul, and..." I giggled. "Tight little pussy, it's all for you Paul."

Paul looked at me and I could see tears of joy in his eyes. I could feel my own eyes fill up as well. Paul pushed me gently onto my back and started kissing me deeply and passionately. I returned the kiss eagerly then moaned as Paul's hand found my pussy underneath the covers. As he rolled over onto his side I could feel his once again hard cock pressing into my thigh. Paul broke the kiss and rolled over so that he was between my legs and smiling down at me whispered;

"How about I go nice and easy this time." He looked at me with those beautiful eyes and added; "How about this time you lie back and let you big brother love his little sister?"

"Oh that sounds so good Paul." I told him.

"I love you Dawn." Paul said as he lowered himself down between my thighs.

"And I love you Paul." I said softly as I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and pulled his body down to mine. "Happy Anniversary."

I closed my eyes and let out a contented moan as my brother's hard flesh gently slid into my soft wet pussy. Paul started moving slowly and gently allowing me to enjoy every bit of him. I felt a smile creep across my face at the thought that at this time next year we would be celebrating not one, but two, very special anniversaries.