An Anniversary To Top Them All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, what I had forgotten was that Jim still had his original load of semen that he brought with him to the hotel and then had me rubbing him through dinner followed by watching and participating in all the sex so far. He was ready and it didn't take him long but I think he had one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever seen him have.

I was slightly busy with Matt's cock in my mouth when Jim ejaculated deep inside me and I was able to bring Matt off just after. I think I gained a few pounds just in male cum.

Matt helped me up, yes, I was a bit wobbly, he gave me something nice to hold onto to steady myself and I was given a very nice hug, final grope and long kiss from my two extra lovers of the evening

"Thank you, Anne, I hope you enjoyed it all, I sure did," said Matt as he hugged me.

"Mmm, thank you, Matt, I'm still reeling a bit from it all, you're quite a big guy," as he smiled and stepped aside.

Then, Bryant embraced and kissed me, whispering, "I'm glad I got to fuck you this time. I really wanted to last time, but, oh, well, this time was nice, really nice."

"I'm glad too, very glad, thanks, Bryant, I'll always remember this," then they dressed and departed.

Me, I fell back on the bed, exhausted.

After they left, Jim lay down next to me and whispered, "How do other men feel inside you, Anne? What you expected?"

I turned to him, kissed him and said, "I think that just might last me a lifetime, Jim. As long as I have yours when I want it."

"I hope you will always want it a lot, Anne."

"Mmm, oh, I will, just maybe not right now. I'll be glad to suck you to sleep if you like" and he scooted up on the bed so his cock was up by my mouth.

What a fifteenth, what a husband.

12