An Anonymous Relationship Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know but it just seems so wrong without you! If I have sex with him and then with you it just feels like I'm cheating on you both! When we were all in the relationship it was like a real commitment but since you told Dave that you no longer love him I have been torn in two! I still love both of you! What happened? We were all so happy!" Mom asked as she started to sob.

"I just don't love him anymore! Please I don't want to go over that again!" Melanie said as her voice indicated she was on verge of crying herself.

"Well if I have to choose between the two of you I will stay with you! Please fight this!" My mom said.

"We will talk more later. I better go before he gets back! He gets so emotional!" Melanie said and I could hear them moving toward the door.

I quietly ran back up the stairs to my room.

"What is going on here? Something is not right about any of this!" I said to myself as I realized that my family was being affected by something or someone from the outside.

To be continued...

(A word from the author: this story has taken many turns and I hope that you are intrigued by Heather's story. As you can tell the tempo of the story is changing but there are some basic questions still to answer! Why did Melanie give up her long term commitment with Heather's father? Who is trying to make her leave town? Does Heather want to love her father in an open sexual relationship? What about Stacy, will she try to have an affair with Heather's father? Why did her own father leave town? Is he even alive?

Yes many questions to be explored and answered. I do hope you will all continue to read along.

If you have enjoyed please show so by your vote. I look forward to your comments and messages!)

12