An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
We visit a sex shop.
4k words
4.55
11.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 First Efforts to get Involved.

Tomorrow arrived, as it always does. I did not even need to ask the question, whether she had enjoyed it or not.

'I would like to do ... well... that again, but not tonight. I am a little sore. But wow. What a hit that was. I don't suppose they saw it on camera did they. I so hope not.'

Look I really don't think the cameras will be that good. It will just be an obscure picture and anyway without sound nobody would ever know which hole I was using.'

'That's true. Say shall we just have a quick look and see what they are like. You promised me some porn cocks anyway. Go and get the laptop and set it up here in bed, it's back to the cameras.'

I did and as we logged in we found that we went straight in without a password. It must have been linked directly to the laptop.

'Look here is the list of flats, seven of them as he said. Look a new one coming in the next week or two.'

'There we are look, the last one, Susan and Alex.'

We had a look and sure enough there we were looking at the lap top, sitting on the bed. It seemed strange watching ourselves doing nothing so moved on to the other flats.

The top one was Joanne and Pete. Nice flat, no-one around at the moment.

Next were Emily and Graham, gosh they looked young. At twenty-two I suddenly felt old. 'Look they are both eighteen it says on the link.' Susan read. .'Now look ... wow... Sandra and Alice. Look all girl. Do you think they are .. you know... the L word?'

'What a strange one you are, willing to fuck in front of a camera and scream 'fuck my arse harder' and yet cannot say the word lesbian. Anyway, maybe they are? So what? Maybe they are both bi. Maybe they just share a flat and wank a lot, or have a lot of one-night stands. Perhaps we can meet them and ask them.'

'No, I could never ask.'

'And look Tim and Roger, two guys, gays or bi? Who knows or cares.'

'Oh I hope they are bi, they are too good-looking to be gay. What a waste.'

'Down girl, you are with me... forgotten?'

I got a quick token kiss before, 'Patsy and Louis, oh look, there they are in bed wow. Those cameras are really sharp. Oh my god look at his six pack, or maybe it just stands out because of his colour against the white sheet and her white body. His body is shining. I wonder whether he oils it? If I wait here long enough do I get to see his cock. It is covered by the sheet. Will it be black like the rest of him?'

'Of course, you twerp. Have you never seen a black cock?'

'You know I haven't. I have never seen any other cocks. Will it be the same size as your's?'

I moved hurriedly along. I wasn't sure I wanted the comparison just yet.

'Just one more flat, Janet and Dave. Look they are still in bed as well and finally us again.'

I started looking at the site instructions. 'What is this archive bit. Oh wow, look we can go back twenty-four hours. We can watch me fucking your arse.'

'No,' she said. 'I don't want to watch that, just in case... well... just in case... I don't know... oh go on... see if you can find it.'

I scrolled back on the archives stopping at random to hear her shouting, 'Not the paddle please.'

I recognised the deed was about to be done and we sat there rapt as the screen and speakers revealed every move and syllable. It was as if we were there. In fact, I guess we were. The pictures were superb. You could easily see which hole I was burying my fingers in, even before my cock sank home. We really didn't need to hear Susan shouting 'Fuck me hard, ram it up my arse.'

I turned it off.

'Look, as amazing as that was to watch, we cannot spend hours here watching either ourselves or other people on the screen. Firstly, they will throw us out of the flat if they find us doing it too much and secondly, it cannot be good for us to be so introspective. We know now that they can see and hear everything we do and we have to get used to that. or leave. I had no idea it was going to be quite so invasive.'

Susan agreed that yes it was amazingly invasive but thought we could learn to live with it. After all it did mean we could live together. We had no other way of doing that. I had to agree.

'In that case,' I said. 'Up you get and start the coffee. I will have a quick shower and be with you in a tick. Then perhaps we can go and buy you some underwear.'

'Can you get up and pass me my dressing gown,' she said. 'I haven't got any clothes on and now we know how good the cameras are ... '

I laughed at her, picked up her dressing gown and threw it through the bedroom door into the hall.

She looked at me as I said. 'Come on, seriously. You are worrying about showing your tits when we have just seen you taking it up in the arse in almost 3D and technicolour.'

She laughed shamefacedly. 'I guess. Wow. I am going to have to start getting used to it all over again. Okay I can do it. Just look away or go into the bathroom so I can do it on my own.'

I laughed and whistled as I jumped into the shower, conscious of the camera looking at me. I wondered how many girls were watching me wash my dick and it started to get a little tumescent. That looked better I thought, and gave it a quick tug.

I joined Susan and laughed when I saw her wearing her dressing gown. We ate a quick breakfast and then I pushed her to get a shower.

'Come on you know you have to be clean to try on underwear. Go and preen in the shower and show all those good-looking guys what they can't have. But I can. I slapped her on the bum and sent her off laughing.

We got dressed but by the time we had breakfast and were out of the flat heading towards central London it was already two o'clock. Neither of us had much idea where we were going so I checked the internet on my phone and searched for cheap sexy underwear. I was surprised to find both a couple of regular shops and a sex shop that sold underwear and clothes here in Clapham.

We were only a couple of streets away from Love Unlimited, the sex shop so made a beeline for it. Neither of us had ever been in one before and it was with a sense of trepidation, tempered with childish glee, that we opened the door and peered inside. Or at least I did. I was in front and I got a push in the back propelling me speedily into the body of the shop. The guy behind the counter and the other four customers all watched me stagger and nearly fall as Susan came in behind me so closely that she was able to catch me before I fell. It turned out that I had the trepidation and Susan had the childish glee. She stood like a kiddie in a sweet shop looking around the shelves with her jaw sagging.

'Alex, look at those dildos, so many different shapes, and all these magazines and look at all the dvd's. Oh Alex, we can spend a lot of money in here.'

'Now remember what we came in for. This is very close to home so we can always come back, but let's concentrate on the undies for the time being. Perhaps we should look at a few things and then go and compare the prices at the other shops. Let's face it. We still haven't got jobs to go to and although we have been given quite a lot of money we are not sure how long it will have to last.'

'Can I help you?' said the guy behind the counter, a slightly overweight sleazy-looking guy. 'I am the owner. You are new in here I believe. I certainly haven't seen you before. I give a ten per cent discount for first timers. Enjoy yourself, have a look round and if you want to try anything on I have the key to the changing room here by the till.'

'Thank you,' said Susan. 'Yes, we have just moved nearby, I can see me spending a lot of time in here. It looks fun. Do you sell clothes here, I cannot see any? Do you hear that Alex, ten per cent off on our first visit?'

'The clothes racks are in the basement next to the DVD booths. The changing room is up here in the corner over here.'

'Come on Alex, down here in the basement.'

I followed her down to see a surprisingly large number of racks of clothes and half a dozen, bargain type buckets of colourful underwear. It was not the sort of place that was so posh that I felt awkward looking at and even feeling the silky panties in the boxes.

'These panties are very cheap, but then there is not much of them. I think this is the sort of thing that Mark is expecting. Small to start with and then another size smaller. Look at the ones in this box they are all completely see-through. And these are all thongs, these tie-sided and these, well I don't know. I think they are just strings, both sides seem to be about the same size. This tub is all bras, also see-through and the bras in this one are obviously a match for the string panties as they are string bras with nothing in the middle.'

I laughed. 'You will look lovely in these but,' and then I whispered, 'are you going to be able to wear them around the house with, you know... the cameras.'

Susan was by now also looking at them, still with her mouth open, no longer gleeful, more amazement.

'You are right. I can't wear these. Well maybe for you, but not ... you know, around the flat,' and she nodded her head understanding.

'Well let's have a look at the other clothes shall we. These undies are obviously not suitable, but maybe you could just wear some of them for me, perhaps when we go away for a holiday?'

'Holiday, 'she said. 'Are we having a holiday, we have only just moved in?'

'Listen if you wear things like this on holiday I will make sure we have one.'

She laughed, 'Yeah right. A holiday, that will be the day we can afford a holiday. Perhaps we could buy a couple of these, after all they are cheap and I could wear them when we go for a walk in the park. I may not show them to you,' she teased, 'But you will know I am wearing them.'

By now we were leafing our way through the racks of clothes. Well, I wouldn't exactly call then clothes. Skin ornaments, might be a better name. They seemed to emphasise the flesh rather than cover any of it.

'Before we spend hours looking through this lot just ask yourself whether you even have the nerve to try it on let alone wear it. And if you do can I come in with you.'

'Yes of course. I don't mind trying a couple of pieces on even though that old perve upstairs is going to be imagining me inside the changing room. Just make sure he doesn't go anywhere when I am in there. He might have a peephole somewhere?'

We both laughed.

The most substantial things were a dress which appeared to be full length but with slits up both sides, the second a baby doll nightie, with a see-through thong.

She grabbed the outfits and with a show of bravado walked up-stairs to the till and asked for the changing room key.

The guy held it out but asked to see what she was trying on, to see how many garments she was taking in with her. He seemed to spend a long time counting the two items, feeling them and holding them up, apparently so all the other customers could see them. I could see Susan was close to chickening out.

She unlocked the cupboard door and gasped.

'It's tiny, she whispered. 'There is no room for you in here as well.'

A few minutes elapsed before the door cracked open.

'There is no mirror in here. Ask him if there is one, even a hand one I can borrow.'

'Excuse me do you have a mirror here?'

'Yes of course,' he smiled. 'Over there, the far side of the shop, to the right of the lady's accessories.'

'But why isn't it in the changing room, or at least beside it.'

'Easy, the changing room is too small and some of our customers, both the ladies trying on and the men watching, prefer to see it on the other side of the room, a short walk away.'

I had to laugh. He was right. I am sure all the customers, well, the men anyway liked to see the girls walking around in these skimpy items.

'What sort of girls buy here then, those who are prepared to walk over there?' I asked.

'We get all sorts, strippers, mistresses, exhibitionists and maybe even that pretty girl of yours.'

I had my doubts but dutifully looked to see where the mirror was. I noticed that all four customers were lining the main thoroughfare on the way to the mirror.

I whispered into the cracked door, 'The mirror is on the far side of the shop, past all the customers.'

'Oh my god, I am not sure that I can do that.'

I thought I had better give her some support. 'Sure you can, remember lifting your skirt in the coffee shop. I am here to keep you safe.'

'Okay, I am not sure I can walk all that way but give me a few seconds to compose myself and I will come out and show you. Don't go anywhere,' she giggled. The childish glee was returning.

I stepped back to get a better head to heels look and waited. I thought she may have chickened out but eventually the door opened and out she came.

She was wearing a bottle green sheath dress, in a fairly insubstantial material, not see through but definitely flimsy. It looked lovely with her reddish hair.

There were two thin straps over her shoulders holding it up and the only other support was a thin string on each side that went from front to back under her arms. Both sides were completely open from her ankles to her armpits.

'Wow you look lovely, but you would have to be careful walking,' I joked, automatically assuming that she was just going to go back into the changing room. 'Where is the mirror?' she whispered. 'I can do this.'

I pointed up the main aisle and looked at the four guys just standing in the aisle looking this way, with an air of expectation. 'On the right at the end.'

As she turned towards the aisle she leaned towards me and whispered, 'I am so wet.'

She walked slowly, in silence, taking small steps. Even so I could see the material floating away from her body at the back. All of the sides and backs of her legs, and the sides of her buttocks were completely uncovered, the hem floating a good eighteen inches away from her heels. And she was walking slowly. I wondered idly what it would be like if she hurried. I started to get a hard-on.

She reached the mirror, slowly turned right around to have a look at herself and slowly walked back down the aisle. Wow. The front was also amazing. Her nipples were standing out like she had rubber thimbles on them, the material pushed back against her body. It gathered slightly between her legs, emphasising the smoothness of her pussy. My mouth fell open to match hers.

As she reached me and I held out my hand to support her I heard a slow clapping noise, started by the owner but quickly taken up by the four customers.

'You go girl.'

'Stunning.'.

'Wow you are lovely.'

'You are so beautiful, one more time please.'

She licked her lips which I realised must have been dry with anticipation. The only lips that were dry I thought to myself.

She turned again put her shoulders back and treated the aisle like a cat-walk, sinuously and fairly quickly walking up and down the aisle between the four guys. She came back to me with an evil grin to hear,

'My god but you are fantastic,'

'Just one more time please.'

One guy actually said, 'if I can take it off you I will buy it for you.'

Susan grinned and said, 'Just one more time then,' and strode back down the aisle. As she stopped and turned at the other end she scooped the material in the front panel between her legs before striding back. This slightly obscured the camel-toe effect but did uncover either side of her tummy, all of her thighs and the sides of her boobs.

She came back to cheers, gave a quick curtsy and backed into the changing room.

Nobody moved a muscle. It went quiet again. They all knew she had taken two pieces in with her. They had seen the owner holding them up.

She came out of the changing room with a flourish this time, still buoyed by her success with the first item. I quickly realised that this showed even more flesh.

It was the very essence of Mark's, 'tiny and then one size smaller' request.

It was white and just about completely see-through. It had a scoop neck and little frilly shoulder straps. There was a tie in the middle at the bust line and it opened out from there down. The hem stopped halfway down her panties, so that the side ties were covered but the front showed about three inches of clear white net covering her pussy and the back three inches of buttock with a string disappearing between them.

Surely, she will not parade around in that I thought, hoping in my own mind that she really would.

And she did.

She strolled the catwalk like a professional, accepting the plaudits and delicately keeping their hands at bay. I remembered a little late that I was supposed to be protecting her. Still, she seemed to be doing a good job of it on her own. She bestrode her catwalk three times, as she had before and returned to the dressing room.

She came out dressed in her skirt and jumper and handed me her old bra and panties.

'I am never wearing these old things again.' She said. 'I would rather wear nothing, in fact I am getting to quite like it. Stay here a minute, I am just going to buy some bits and pieces from the buckets downstairs. You don't need to see them until I am ready to show you them,' she teased. 'What do you think about these things.'

'I really liked the green dress, but will you wear it?' I said thinking economically. 'The baby doll was a bit too cheap looking and probably too small a size as well. Although Mark would have liked it,' I added.

She grinned. 'Yes, I think he would. But you are right, I don't think he gets to see that one. Give me a tick and I will be back.'

By the time I had looked at some magazines she was back paying the owner for a small bag full of items.

'Look girlie, I am not going to give you ten percent off,' he said. I could see a row brewing. I am going to give you twenty percent every time you entertain us like that. Look what it does to my business. We turned around to see all four men queuing with their purchases in their hands. 'It's Susan isn't it. I heard your boyfriend call you that. I will make a little note here and leave it in the till if you come in and I am not here. Try some stuff on and get twenty percent off whatever you buy. Remind the cashier about the note if I am not here. My name is Joe by the way.'

'Thank you, Joe, yes, it is Susan and my boyfriend here is Alex. See you around I am sure. We will be back. Thank you.'

We walked down the road and back into the King's Arms. It was becoming our local. I sat down next to her with our usual drinks.

'Well,' I said. 'Look at you, all giggly after showing off your body to all those men. You must have really enjoyed it, I can smell your arousal from here.'

She looked a little shocked and I decided that I had better take that back, especially as it wasn't entirely true.

'No, not really. Only kidding, but I bet you are really wet. So, do I get to look in this bag I am carrying,'

'No, you don't. I told you, I will show them to you when I am wearing them. And what do you mean all giggly. I just wasn't bothered that those men happened to be there while I tried the clothes on.'

'Oh come on.' I cried, 'You were like a dog with two tails, walking up and down those aisles saying look at me, look at my body. Do you want to see my tits? How about my pussy? Like it?'

She thumped me hard. 'That's nonsense.' Then after a pause, ' O...kay, you know you are right, I loved it.'

'It does strike me that you are enjoying this flat even more than I am. You are getting the chance to show off right out here in public. If you can do this I suspect you will have no problems wearing underwear around the flat or getting out of bed without a dressing gown.'

She became serious. 'I guess that's true. I might have to imagine all those guys watching me in order to enjoy it as much as I did in Love Unlimited. I can see we may have to spend a bit of time in there.'

12