An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 07

Story Info
More underwear shopping.
7.5k words
4.5
10.6k
8

Part 7 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Big steps.

We were meeting Gordon and Elise next day in Lace n' Easy at two o'clock so the morning seemed to drag.

I chose a summery, front opening dress for Susan and laid it on the bed while she had a shower. She called to me that I had not laid out her underwear, but before she could even finish the sentence I told her that she could go commando as she would be trying on underwear when we got there. I received no comment or backchat but when she came out into the lounge dressed, I felt that I should maybe just check.

I bent her over one of the dining chairs, with her back facing the camera of course, and slowly raised the back of the dress. Perfect bum and no textile in sight. She deserved the little kisses with which I smothered her bottom. We were ready an hour early so I suggested we went and had a quick livener at the King's Arms. We did, and a couple of Gins and a beer later we were pushing open the door of Lace n' Easy. The first thing I saw was Gordon perusing one of the racks of clothes.

'Susan, Alex,' he said. 'We were hoping you would come. I know the owner here so they have agreed that while they will not stop anyone coming into the changing area, they will tell them that there is a small private party and maybe a little more openness than usual. They will be welcome to join us but if they want a little more privacy they should use the smaller changing facilities on this floor. I did promise him that we would buy something this time. Last week we monopolised his changing room for nearly an hour and bought nothing. I said I would make it up to him. There is no pressure on you to spend though. I buy a lot of stuff for Elise in here.'

That was nice of him to take the pressure off us spending a lot. I had expected to have to buy one or two things, mainly because the items looked so lovely on Susan that I know she would want something.

Susan was off looking around so Gordon said 'Why don't we just go downstairs and wit for them to surprise us. Elise is already down there with an armful of stuff.'

We wandered off but not before I had been able to steer Susan's eyes towards a rack of very sexy looking corsets. She looked at them, then at me and her eyes widened. I nodded. That should be enough I thought. If not, I would come up and get one later.

There was no sign of Elise in the large changing area so she was plainly in one of the cubicles.

'Hey Darling, I am down again and Alex and Susan are here. She is just choosing some things to try on. Come out when you are ready,' he called. 'Let us take a seat and wait Alex. This should be fun.'

I couldn't help thinking that it would be more fun for him because he was seeing Susan and I was only seeing Elise. Not that Elise was not stunningly attractive but she must be twenty or so years older. I must control my jealousy if this is going to work.

Elise came out in a full-length slip, cream with a little lace around the bust. She came over and gave me a kiss.

'Hello Alex, lovely to see you again. What do you think?' She gave a little spin.

What could I say but 'Lovely. That looks really good on you.'

'Don't be too disappointed, I will get around to the fun stuff later, but I really need a couple of slips so you will have to put up with the boring stuff first.'

I realised she was teasing me, so shot back with, 'Hardly boring Elise your nipples stand out beautifully. And no sign of panties I see.'

I was delighted to see her blush a little and Gordon laughed.

'Well done Alex. Do not let her embarrass you. Off you go then Elise. Let's get the boring stuff out of the way.'

I did wonder whether this banter might be a bit much for Susan when she came down.

As Susan came down with an armful of lacy bits Elise was just coming out in her next slip. A black one. They kissed and Elise said, 'I have grabbed the biggest cubicle, join me in there and we can help each other.'

I heard Susan whisper, 'All the things I have brought down are a bit risqué after your slip, Should I get something less showy.'

I did not hear the whispered reply but she was ushered into the changing room while Elise did a quick spin in black slip.

Just then a couple of voices chorused, 'Hello Guys' and in walked Bryony and Sam, both with their hands full of lacy bits and pieces. I followed Gordon's lead and gave them both a big kiss. 'The girls are in there. I am afraid we started without you.'

'We were really not sure whether we could come until literally this morning. But I am so pleased we are here now. Annette upstairs warned us that there was a private party going on but we could intrude if we were broadminded so we knew you were here already.'

Elise popped her head around the cubicle door, exposing, I was delighted to see, the edge of her right nipple. 'Hi Sam, Bryony, we will be out in a minute. Whoops.' As she appeared to notice her nipple sticking out. The whoops just drew our attention to it for a few seconds before she disappeared back into the cubicle.

'Come on Sam, we had better get moving if we are going to compete.'

Compete eh, that sounded good to me, and Gordon smiled while he brushed his moustache.

'Sit down my boy and let us see what these girls get up to. It could be a memorable day,' he mused.

We could hear Elise and Sam talking together. 'We are ready for the first set, are you?'

'Let's go.'

Two doors opened and the four girls came into view.

My first glimpse was for Susan who was wearing a full set of baby-doll nightie, bra, French wide legged knickers and black stockings and suspenders. It seemed like a lot of clothes and her body was fairly well covered. I guessed she had not been feeling too brave.

The next one I noticed was Bryony who wore a French maid's outfit, tiny little skirt, apron with a figure-hugging top, a cap on her head and Brazilian cut panties. She did look gorgeous.

Sam had on a white one-piece semi-transparent body, tight, like a swimming costume, low cut in the front with high cut legs. It was only semi-transparent but you could see darker patches where her areolas sat and where the crotch moulded her camel-toe.

Elise was in a very similar black slip to the ones we had seen earlier but shorter. This one was long enough that the hem was just down below her crotch and held there by detachable suspender straps attached to the slip itself. They in turn were attached to black stockings which kept the whole thing taught and clingy. Her nipples showed through the lacy low-cut top.

'Ladies these are absolutely beautiful, as are you of course,' said Gordon. 'Would it be too bold of me to ask you to line up here so that Alex and I can have a closer look and perhaps a feel of the material. Now this is in no particular order, but perhaps it could be Sam, Bryony, Elise and then Susan.'

I wondered about his order but guessed he had his reasons. I was never going to argue, just tag along for the ride.

Sam stepped forward and he put his arm around her and dragged her up close. He turned her around so that we could see the thong type back. He ran his hands over her back and down over her buttocks. 'Delightful my dear, now how does this stay so tight over your bottom. Oh yes, I can feel a little button or two here. I guess that is how you get in and out of it easily. Is that right?'

As if he didn't know, I thought.

'Yes, that right Gordon. If you feel a little more you will find three buttons across, keeps it quite secure.'

I could see his fingers inside her crotch strap, and I didn't think he was looking for buttons.

'Very clever. Feel this Alex, feel how neat these buttons are. Oh, is that another button.'

'No Gordon, I think you know what sort of button that is,' Sam snickered.

'Well, see if you can find it as well Alex.'

She came over to me while Bryony took her place. I felt Gordon had effectively given me carte blanche to grope her, and I guessed eventually all the girls. I ran my hands over her constricted breasts until I could see the nipples rising. I completed the trip by running my hands over her bottom and under the crotch strap. She was wet already and unconsciously opened her legs a little wider as she allowed herself to be fingered. I leant forward and gave her a little kiss of appreciation on her tummy.

I heard Gordon say, 'Fascinating little outfit, my dear. Will you just turn around and bend over so that I can see those lovely panties. Yes, they feel delightful, now stand up and face me again. If I may say, your top would look better if I it was below the bust and your bust was only covered by the pinafore. Like this.'

I couldn't actually see this as my eyes were glued to my fingers between Sam's legs, so I had to wait until Bryony moved over to me to see the changes he had made.

'Yes Gordon, you are so right, but I think it would look even better if we just loosened the knot a little holding the pinny behind her neck and let it drop a little lower. There look, her nipples are just covered by the top of the pinny but you can still see a magnificent amount of bust from the sides.'

He stopped admiring his wife to check my work and was quick to agree.

Gordon was quick to run his hands over Elise's hot body. He was quick as I guess he knew it fairly well. He reached under the slip obviously running his hands up between her legs.

'Nice panties dear, Alex will like these.'

I wondered what was special about them, but looked forward to finding out.

He moved her towards me and gestured for Susan to stand in front of him. I wondered whether the earlier gin & tonics were still keeping her brave.

Elise stood in front of me and slowly moved her legs apart, keen for me to feel the material of her panties. To build up her anticipation I ran my hands over her shoulders, and down onto her breasts. They were not small and now her nipples began to rise. The swell of her breasts seemed to grow as she breathed deeply when I tweaked her now rampant nipples. She groaned. I ran my hands down her sides and over the hem of her slip. I lowered them slowly down the suspender straps and stroked one thigh after the other. I reversed the direction and moved up feeling stocking tops and then the colder flesh above them. I felt her sigh as she pushed her hips towards me. I realised that Gordon was just sitting there watching me. He was holding on to Susan's right hip with one hand as the other eased around her left buttock. As I moved my hand higher over the colder flesh, the tightness of the hem held down by the suspender attached to the stocking top hindered my movement. If I could have done I would have lifted the slip to see these special panties. I couldn't lift the hem so just wormed my hand higher and higher. One last inch and I probed between her legs. Gordon was right. I did like these panties. There were none. She was sopping wet and I pushed two fingers deep between her lips and into her pussy. I squeezed her clit with my thumb and continued to frig her slowly with my fingers. I was in no hurry as Gordon was still playing with Susan.

He looked over and I smiled. I knew what he knew, and he knew what I knew that he knew. Words were unnecessary.

'Susan my dear, this s a very pretty baby-doll but do you not think that for this little assembled group it is perhaps a little...err...too much.'

She nodded perhaps embarrassed that she had chickened out when nobody else had. He undid slowly, first one little bow, over her bust, then two, an inch or two above the hem and finally the third in the middle that held it closed at the front. He pulled her arms down and slipped it off her shoulders.

'There, that's better isn't it.' She nodded and half started to move towards me. He held her tight, so I kept fingering Elise. By now she was thrusting her hips towards me in time with my fingers motions.

'It is a shame however not to use this lovely garment properly and the nightie itself is really the main thing. Perhaps I should put it back on.'

I could see Susan was surprised, in fact I think we all were. At that stage I looked over at Sam and Bryony to find them still watching avidly, both playing with their pussies.

'What would look even better is the nightie, but no bra. Turn around a second.' Susan turned without thinking too much and there was her bra in Gordon's hands. She stood there slightly shocked in just panties, stockings and suspenders. He turned her back towards him and lowered her hands away from her boobs. 'Be proud of these delightful boobies. They are lovely.' He kissed them both.

'What will look even better...,' and I smothered a smile. Gordon was off to the races.

He again surprised me by helping her to put her arms in the sleeve holes and back over her shoulders. It hung either side of her breasts.

'As I was saying, that looks even nicer but finally what will be better is if we remove these panties. You really do not need them for modesty as the nightie is long enough to cover.' While that may have been true when the nightie was completely on and tied up it certainly was not going to be true at the moment.

With no argument from Susan he pulled them down over her bottom and down her legs a few inches. They got stuck on her legs because she had put them on before her stockings and suspenders so they were caught underneath. I suspect that Gordon had realised that because he said. 'Whoops. Look at this I will have to undo the suspenders first.'

So he did. He moved Susan's hands down to the sides so that they held her nightie open and undid first one and then the other strap. He turned her around so that she faced into the room, exposed completely. He took his time raising the back of the nightie and putting the hem in Susan's hands so that they held the nightie up at the front and back.

He undid the straps, turned her around, and lowered her panties to the floor where she picked up her feet one by one letting him remove them completely. Her hands still held the hem above her crotch and bum and he slowly refastened the stockings onto their straps turning her again to facilitate it.

Finally he released her hem from her fingers and refastened one of the bows on the front. 'Walk to the other side of the room and back dear. There that looks so much better doesn't it.'

It did of course. He ushered her towards me, so I released Elise or more accurately removed my fingers from her vagina. She had cum quietly at least once but was still slow to move away.

Susan stood in front of me with a slightly far-away look on her face. Starting at her knees I ran my hands up her thighs, over her bum and back, round to her boobs, finally smoothing them over her tummy and down between her legs.

Gordon said. 'Are you alright Susan?' He had noticed the far-away look. 'Is she okay?' he asked me now.

I felt between her legs where she was even wetter than Elise had been. She had come at least once.

'Oh, I think so, Gordon. Feel this.' I ushered her back to Gordon who smiled at her and moved his fingers straight between her legs. 'You are right Alex I think she is more than okay with it.' It occurred to me that I did not even feel slightly jealous, possibly because Gordon had encouraged me to finger his wife first.

He raised his voice a little. 'Right girls, is there another round. Or possibly two with a bit of luck. I do not think we will have time for much more than two. I am sorry Sam and Bryony that we seem to have taken so long, but I can see that you were keeping yourselves busy.' They gave a slightly embarrassed laugh and said, 'You just wait. You will like the next round.'

There was a call from Elise. 'Alex would you mind popping upstairs and asking an assistant to come down for a moment please.' I did and she promised to be right there.

After only a few minutes and before the assistant arrived Sam was back out. She couldn't wait for the others it seemed.

She was wearing a lovely black and red shortie kimono. Loose sleeves and a simple tie belt.

'That is beautiful, my dear. Can I ask do you have anything underneath for us.'

As the other three were still changing he manoeuvred her between us.

'I do,' she said, 'everything below it is for the pair of you. Help yourselves.' She threw open the tie belt to reveal nothing except skin.

'I really enjoyed your errr... examination, of the last item, but thought why waste time looking at textiles, when you could be looking at me.' We lost no time with Gordon between her legs and me over her breasts like a rash. I was sucking on the nearest one when a voice said.' Did you want me sir, can I help you?'

I was a little embarrassed to be attached to a nipple when she spoke but luckily Elise heard her and called 'No it was me, over here please Annette,' from her cubicle. After a few moments conversation she left again. I did not have to raise my lips from her nipple thus showing my red face. Being the gentleman that he is, Gordon moved up to the other breast leaving me free to put three fingers deep inside her pussy. She quickly started cumming. Some relief I suspected.

Bryony was next out in a gorgeous half-cup underwired bra where the edge of the nipple just peeked over the top. She had matching 'cheeky', full-size panties where the back was entirely missing. A waist strap and two more straps around her thighs was all there was to see from behind. The gap highlighted her crack and there was absolutely no sign of any material between her legs. Interestingly from the front it looked like a regular brief with plenty of material going right down between her legs. As Elise and Susan emerged from their cubicle Gordon and I were just starting to examine the panties more closely. As she stood before us we encouraged her nipples to stand above, rather peep above the rim and then out of interest felt between her legs to see how far the material went. It appeared that the material stopped around her clit baring both her pussy and asshole to our fingers.

Naturally we asked her to turn and bend over to touch the floor, and would she mind just perhaps widening her legs a little so we could actually see where the material stopped. What a sight. As she bent her full buttocks and then asshole came into view, a pretty little rose bud, as black as night, but very neat. The movement exposed first the pink inners of her labia and the vagina itself, the back of the material just framing the urethra and clitoris. Lovely.

I saw Gordon licking a finger. Maybe he could read my thoughts. Whatever, he was about to stick his finger up her arse.

At that stage another assistant came in carrying a bag with something inside.

'Hello Mr Graham, don't stop on my behalf. I hope you are having a good time down here. I can see Bryony is about to have a good time. Hi Bryony, looking good from this angle.'

We all laughed, except Bryony who was squealing as Gordon slipped the finger up her bum.

'Thank you Melissa, just leave it in that cubicle, if you don't mind. You are welcome to stay and watch or help out if you are not busy upstairs.'

'Thank you Mrs Graham. As it happens we are very quiet up there. I will just tell them where I am in case they want me.'

By the time she was back, only a few seconds or so later, Gordon and I were taking turns fingering Bryony's bum.

Elise was hopping from foot to foot. 'Come on boys, there are two more of us still waiting.'

'Perhaps I can help,' said Melissa. 'That would be nice, thank you,' said Gordon. 'Sit over there between Sam and Bryony and finger them both. They are as horny as hell.'

Melissa jumped and soon the three girls were cooing and grunting.

Elise just had a matched set of sheer nude panties and bra. Her largish tits filled the soft net bra and showed every lump and bump on her nipples and areola. The panties were not as exciting as Bryony's had been but again showed every little bump and the lovely v of her pubic hair. She stood between us as we again co-operated to give her another mini orgasm.

12