An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 08

Story Info
Naked in a coffee shop and a big decision.
3.8k words
4.43
9.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8. A decision.

As you can imagine after three hours of being teased by four lingerie wearing girls, I was rampant and we headed straight for bed on returning to the flat. I think Susan was even hornier than I was and any thought of trying to get under the sheets to preserve our modesty was the last thing on our minds.

The first time was straight bang, bang, bang sex. Number two was anal, and by late evening it was a simple missionary, I love you style, sex. It even started us talking. We lay there cuddling, telling each other how deep was our love. Which was fine until Susan said, 'You nearly broke our rule about oral sex earlier. We had only had it for twenty-four hours.'

'But I didn't. You saw that. You saw me almost fighting to keep those girls away from my cock. The worst was Elise, she was desperate to get her mouth around my cock.'

Susan laughed, 'I saw that. I must tell you that if we had not made that agreement I would have sucked Gordon. He was ever so nice and very sexy for a man of his age. He really tried but as soon as I explained he backed off. Mind you he did suggest we discuss it and see whether we should not change it somehow.'

I laughed, 'Change it somehow? You either have oral sex or you don't. You cannot say that licking the clit is okay but the butthole isn't. Or that if you only swallow an inch of cock it doesn't count.'

We both laughed.

'I guess.'

There was a long pause before I said, 'So do you want to abandon the idea and just ban penetrative sex? We were both nearly caught out and I can imagine that life is not going to get any easier if we are going to try to get sexier in the flat. And that has given me another thought. If we tell the crowd yesterday where, and how we live and invite them around, well you know how it will end. It would certainly boost our viewing numbers.'

'Mm, yes it would and it would be fun as well. Should we invite Pete and Joanne as well?'

'We could do or we could leave them for another occasion. We could talk the idea over with Mark later when we see him.'

'I had forgotten about Mark. It is almost a good thing that we haven't got jobs yet. With our active social life, we wouldn't have time. So, what about the blow-jobs then?'

'I see you have brought it back to Mark. As soon as I mention his name you think about oral sex.'

'Unfair,' she said thumping me with her elbow. 'Sod you then. No change in the agreement. Let me see you fighting those girls off you again.'

She turned her back on me and pretended to sleep.

'By the way,' I said, talking to myself if she had fallen quickly asleep. 'Mark is expecting you to be a lot more exhibitionist next time than you were yesterday. Not your fault of course, but I have to think of something that keeps him happy with us, and keeps you happy with me.'

I kissed her shoulder, the only bit I could get at easily.

'So, I may have to make a judgemental decision about what I am going to ask you to do with him. I guess you are going to hate that.'

It may have been my imagination but I swear I heard a little groan and her thighs started to rub together. I decided to try to find out, at the risk of wakening her. I pushed my fingers between her legs.

'God you're soaking wet. Is it Mark you are thinking about?'

I pushed a couple of fingers far enough into her to tease her G-spot. She pushed her bottom towards me and wriggled as we spooned together. My mum would have been happy. That came out wrong somehow. My mum always says never go to sleep on an argument. I fell asleep before I could do any more, but woke to a very happy smiling face giving me a blow-job some eight hours later.

'That was a lovely way to wake up. Thank you.'

She swallowed my cum and started talking. It took me some time to concentrate on what she was saying, partly because I do not remember her swallowing quite so easily in the past and partly because I was still in my own little world.

'What did you say?' I had to ask.

I got the look. The one that would have killed me stone cold dead if she hadn't been in a really good mood and just given me a blow-job.

'I was talking about today's meeting with Mark. He is going to expect you to undress me again isn't he? And maybe more?'

'Yes and while he doesn't necessarily deserve anything from us, he is the reason we are able to live together, and without his support, ... well it would be difficult. It doesn't mean he can treat you like a skank and do what he likes. I will never let him take liberties. Only if I offer them. Is that alright?'

''So, you can treat me as a skank, but he can't. Is that it?'

I smiled, 'No, and you know it. Perhaps it was a bad choice of words, you would never be anybody's skank. Perhaps easy, would have been a better word. But it is not a question even of giving him anything. If we do, that should be a bonus for him, even seeing your tits, for example. That is his bonus, if we allow it. We just need to convince him that we, both of us, can be more exhibitionist. That way he earns more money and we earn more money. If we do start making money then we should put it to one side until we can get our own apartment.' I kissed her again. 'Thanks for the BJ. It really was a lovely way to wake up.'

'You were really tired. You fell asleep fingering me last night. I did get off to sleep eventually but had sexy dreams all night.' She giggled. 'You were even in one of them.'

I knew she was teasing me trying to get me to rise to the bait, and also that she probably dreamt of our meeting with Mark so I was not going to take her up on it.

'So, do you want me to finish you off now then.'

She giggled again. 'No, I did it laying beside you. You were that fast asleep. I even pulled the sheets back so the cameras could see me.'

I kissed her. 'Sorry I missed it. I would like to have watched even if you wouldn't let me take part.'

'Never mind. You will get another chance. I have been looking at some of the other flats. The girls do it quite a lot.'

'In the meantime, we must get up and go out. We are meeting Mark at eleven. Now what are you going to wear today? I think a dress again. One of the button front ones. No panties of course, and no bra either I think. In fact, we will play a little game. Or actually, you will play a little game. I think there are ten buttons on the dress. How many men do you think will be in the coffee shop and how many women? Why don't you choose, men or women? You need to undo one button for each of the sex that is in there. Think before you choose. Men tend to be in there singly, but there are usually more of them. There are usually less women but on the other hand they are likely to go there in groups. Finally of course, it may come down to whether the baristas are male or female. What were they last time?'

Susan had gone a little pale, but then a small grin began to appear.

'Ten buttons, that is not many, particularly if the two or possibly even three baristas are all the same sex. You are right about the fact that in most coffee shops the customers are mainly more men, but the baristas are usually girls, but then, not always.'

'All true.' I got the dress out of the wardrobe. I counted slowly from one to ten.

'Yes, ten buttons, so which is it to be?'

'Men.'

I was surprised and told her so. 'I thought you would choose women.'

'Yes, and your logic would have been correct but for one thing. I think there will be more men in there than women, but I am less likely to get verbal abuse from men if I have to undo them all, than I will from women. They are going to be calling, or at least thinking of bad names for me. Tart, slapper, skank. Men hopefully will just admire.'

'Good thinking. I can see that will be easier for you. Anyway, go and have your shower while I start breakfast. We don't have long.'

We arrived at the coffee shop just after eleven and Mark was waiting for us with three flat whites. Susan was all smiles. Like me she had looked around and seen that there were only four men in there, and both the baristas were girls.

'You both seem to be in a god mood,' said Mark, smiling himself.

I explained the game to him and his smile widened even further.

'So that is six buttons then,' he laughed.

'Four,' Susan said looking around.

'Have you forgotten Alex and I?' he said. And of course, she had. And then another barista came out from the back kitchen. Male this time.

'Seven,' we both said together.

'I think I had better do it before any more come in,' she said, and stood up in front of Mark. She selected the top three and then the bottom three and thought about the seventh. The bottom three had brought the bottom done up button to crotch level. The top three opened her up to mid bust, showing quite a lot of centre-boob. She wasn't really big enough to call it cleavage. She eventually selected the second from the top of the four remaining. It gapped a little but at four or five inches above her belly button revealed nothing important.

She sat back down and started her coffee.

'Well done to the pair of you. I had a quick look at you last night and saw your new underwear and as for you this morning Susan, Very sexy. Keep it up.'

'We had a funny day yesterday. We spent a few hours in an underwear shop with four other exhibitionist perverts. We had a lot of fun. Which brings me round to the question, If we had a bit of a party with say that four or even a couple more would that be okay?'

'Okay? It would be wonderful. Don't forget that they would all have to sign release documents. If you haven't found them they are in the cupboard by the door.'

'Yes, that would be fine. Obviously, we would have to explain about the cameras. One thing, when we went to Joanne & Pete's the other day we did not sign anything.'

'That's because you are already signed up in the program.'

'Yes of course.'

'Oh look Susan, that chap is going so I guess you can do another button up.'

'Thank you. I hadn't noticed. I will do this middle one up again. Oh no.'

'What's up?'

'I think those two guys are coming in. He is just holding the door for them. Damn, yes, they are. Well guys, I guess I will open the next one up and the next one down. That leaves the two around my tummy button. If I had to walk around now I think I would be showing a lot of flesh.'

'I can see that you are not wearing a bra Susan,' said Mark. 'Are you wearing panties?'

'What fun would that be?' said Susan.

It was always the same, if you play a little game or start doing dares she will go a lot further more quickly.

'So, do you think you are showing a little pussy?' Said Mark.

'I would not be surprised, especially if I was walking around, or even sitting facing into the shop.'

'That's good,' said Mark. 'I am nearly ready for another cup of coffee.'

'One other little tip,' he said. 'Watch this website for a while.' He handed us a piece of paper with a web address on it.

'One of our rivals. One of the girls, you will see which one, walks around like a princess or a model. Her bottom always has a bit of a sway, her head is high and quite a lot of people love to watch her walking around. You will see she rarely sits down for long, unless she is playing with herself. And of course, she often walks around naked or bottomless. And for you Alex, look at Tim and Roger, the two boy's flat. They are bisexual and I think their body image is important to them. Look how they exercise in order to keep those six-packs. You are in fairly good shape, more like a swimmer, but with a bit of exercise you would have a six-pack and a body to die for. The girls would watch you, particularly if you wanked afterwards or perhaps came all over Susan's face. It is that sort of oddball stuff that drags in the punters.'

'Whoops, look Susan,' I said. 'Another chap has just come in. Button please.'

'Oh dear. I am down to one. Which one. I think I will undo the top one of the two.'

'I really could do with a coffee now,' said Mark.

'Here's a little dare,' I said. 'The male barista is at the counter. Go up and order 3 more coffees and when he asks for the money, be a little coy and say that you haven't got any and your friends have sent you up to see of you can get them for free if you flash him.'

Susan went very red and walked slowly up to the counter. I suspect slowly was the best way not to let her dress open up too much. Mark watched fascinatedly 'Will she do it?'

'Sure, she is loving this at the moment.'

'And yet she is still shy around the flat?'

'Yes, but we are getting there. I will guarantee you that within months she will be much more outward going. The reason is she has never done that sort of thing before. She always lived at home with very reserved parents, and now she is beginning to enjoy it. You should have had the cameras on her yesterday afternoon. Even I was quite shocked. Oh, she is on her way back.'

She came back laughing, seemingly forgetting that her dress was flapping open. 'He says that he is gay and has little interest in seeing me disrobe, but if one of you two guys want to go over a flash your cock he will give us one free coffee.' Smug she sat down still laughing.

They both looked at me. 'Oh shit. I guess I have to do this to prove I can do it as well don't I.'

Nobody said anything.

I walked up to the counter and the barista was smiling away. As I got within talking distance, he held out his hand and said 'Lars.' I shook it and told him that I was Alex and that I was doing this because I had to prove to my girlfriend that I would do anything that I challenged her to do. This was the first time I had been challenged.

'She is a good-looking girl all right and fun. You have to look after that one, she's a keeper. Come on then get it out.'

'You really want to see it?'

'Not particularly. I will bet that it's all soft as you are really nervous. I can tell. But you don't get the discount unless you do it.'

So I did. He was right it was soft and pretty insignificant.

'Next time get her to firm it up first. That's no use to man nor beast. That is five pounds, three for the price of two.'

I felt very small, and I don't just mean my cock, returning with the coffees to see Susan undoing the last button as a guy walked up to the counter behind me.'

'Thank you Alex, did you get a date with him. I saw you introducing yourselves?'

I laughed feeling a bit better now I was back on home territory, 'No. He was very rude about it and suggested that next time Susan gives me an erection before I show it to anyone again.'

'Good idea,' said both Susan and Mark.

'Right,' said Mark I expect we have about ten more minutes before we finish these coffees, what happens if more men walk in.'

Susan and I looked at each other. 'I didn't really expect it to be this busy. Perhaps either walk up to the newcomers, tell them how warm it is and would they mind if she leaves her dress undone like this. Or perhaps take it off for thirty seconds for each person that walks in. You can choose Susan.'

'I think the second one. It would be quite possible that a Moslem family may come in who might be offended by nudity. Or a guy with his children.'

'I think that is a logical choice. Let's see what happens while we are drinking our coffees.'

We were almost finished and conversation had lapsed when another guy walks in on his own. We looked meaningfully at Susan and she quickly shrugged her dress while continuing to sit there. I think that surprised us both, but of course we had not mandated that she had to stand and remove it. She sat there and after about thirty seconds Mark nodded at her and she slipped it back on.

We were sitting in sight of the counter and I noticed one of the girls talking to Lars, the barista, pointing us out. At that moment two men and woman left and I saw Susan doing up a couple of buttons.

'I think we need to leave before we are thrown out.' I said. 'The Barista is heading our way.'

We stood and he paused as we headed towards the door. He nodded and winked at me as we left. Whether that was a comment on our timing or he fancied me, I did not know. Nor did I want to find out.

We strolled down the street adjusting our speed to Susan's slow walk. With only two central buttons closed she was showing a lot of leg and thigh as she walked. Had she walked quickly there would undoubtedly have been pussy on show.

Mark turned us into a pub that we had never been to before. It was called the Three Magpies and appeared pretty down at heel. It was only a few streets from our flat but a big distance in class between our local pub and this place.

He and I ordered pints and Susan ordered a Gin and Tonic before she strolled off to the toilets, still with only two buttons done up.

She came back fairly quickly, thus incidentally showing a fair amount of puss, 'Did you know,' she said, 'They have strippers in the other bar.'

Mark did not look too shocked, in fact he just smiled and said 'Really. They are pretty laissez-faire in here. There is not much you can do to get thrown out. Perhaps apart from not paying.'

I laughed at the humour but wondered whether he had brought us here deliberately. It did not take me long to make a shrewd guess.

Mark quickly followed up with, 'Any good-looking ones? As good as you? Why don't you go and show them up?'

Now while I was not averse to Susan taking her clothes off in most places I did tell her that the girls may not like an interloper coming and stealing their thunder, and possibly their money, if someone offered it. Not a good idea.

Mark had not thought that bit through but he recovered quickly and said, 'Still, we can have our own little entertainment in this corner, well away from the crowds. Why don't you show us how bold you are getting Susan?' He ostentatiously made one knee available for her to sit on.

She started to move across, but stopped when he said, 'Are you not going to take your dress off first? You can face away from the door and the bar, so no-one will see in this corner.' She thought about that for a few seconds before looking around, dropping her dress behind her on the bench seat and sitting on his knee, close up to his chest so that his body shielded her from view.

'There, that's better.'

Now I watched his hands creeping round her thighs towards her buttocks. I couldn't see his fingers as they were behind her back but could imagine where he could reach from there. The look on Susan's face said it all. He was definitely playing with her labial lips.

I finished my drink. 'I think we should be off darling. You know we have shopping to do, and actually, I am not too keen on seeing my beloved being manhandled, naked in a public place. If you want to do much more of that I suggest we do it in our flat in front of the cameras where we could earn a bonus possibly. After all, that's what you are here to encourage Mark, is it not?'

Susan had taken the hint, swigged her G&T and dressed herself seemingly in the blink of an eye.

'Thanks for the drink Mark. We really have got the message. Watch this space as they say, and if you want to come round some time give us a ring and we can fix a date. See you later.'

We started strolling back towards home.

'Why did you invite him home? He was very close to fingering me then.'

'What are you telling me?' I joked. 'You are ticked off that I made us leave, or ticked off that I invited him.'

'Idiot,' she said. 'Ticked off that you invited him.'

'That's the clever bit. I don't think he will come to our apartment and be seen on camera. It will link him to the management too firmly. Let's face it. We are no experts but we have rarely seen other people in the flats who don't look like buddy couples.'

'That's inspired,' she said. 'And if I do get a bit more adventurous on camera he will not have any reason to call us out to meet.'

12