An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 16

Story Info
A Party Escalates.
4.7k words
4.67
11.7k
3
0

Part 16 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 A Party Escalates

I awoke to a very solicitous Susan. Breakfast in bed, and then the truth came out. She was still horny. Could I get it up for her yet?

'I'll try, but of course it is still very painful,' I emoted, then throwing back the covers with a 'tada' revealed my morning woody, ready and waiting. 'Just kiss it gently first to see that it is still in working order,' I pleaded. As she did I threw her down onto the bed and practically pushed it down her throat.

'You bastard, get off me.'

We were back to old attitudes. I rolled her onto her face, spread her legs under a camera as she groaned, and entered her with one push. Luckily, she was wet and ready. I hadn't even thought to check. We fucked for England, and Wales and Scotland for that matter. After nearly an hour we were sated and I had proved that I was back to A1 condition. I now had to get ready for what was likely to be a long night.

We both went shopping but in different directions, Susan to pick up food and nibbles and me on the booze run. I also called in at Small Things to buy a few things that could be fun later. I had no great plan to have games and things, just dancing and a bit of nudity I figured. But then I began to think it out and decided that a couple of games would not go amiss. I wondered whether Tracy would be bringing her father. She had been pretty open minded and up-front with the jokes about her knickers in the washing basket so I didn't think that I would need to pull any punches if he did come. I did some quick maths and realised I was getting drinks for a dozen, plus Stan if he came. There were going to be eight girls and four or five men. Seemed like a reasonable ratio, eight to four might be better but we could cope with five. I was back around three.

'Susan, I am back.'

'In the kitchen. Mind the door.'

I walked in gently pushing the door open to find her washing the floor in panties which were either very worn, or very thin, I was not sure which. But it was how she was doing it. The floor had obviously been washed and she was now mopping up spare water with a large cloth. She was running the cloth along the floor with her hands while standing with her legs stiff at the knees and as wide as she could comfortably get them. She bobbed up and down ringing the wet cloth into a bucket. I knew we had a mop why wasn't she using it. '

She explained. 'I have been practising bending straight-legged. How does it look?'

'Have I got time to show you?'

'No, you haven't. If you get that out I am going off to lock myself in the toilet. I look that good do I?'

'You really do. I can see right through those panties up to the point where the gusset starts, so all of your crack is visible and open. You look incredibly desirable.'

'Good,' she said. 'That was what you wanted. It's hard work but if it looks good, and it keeps me fit, it must be okay.'

I made up a table in the lounge for a bar and laid out glasses with ice buckets and bowls for nibbles. I was done and decided on a quick nap and then a shower. I awoke to laughter in the kitchen, so throwing on some boxers, I went to greet the girls. I moved into the kitchen dispensing kisses and cuddles, and receiving a few gropes at the same time. By the time I had greeted Melissa, Sam and Bryony I was as hard as a rock. Bryony pointed it out as she moved away from me.

'I see you are feeling better today Alex. Don't waste it you might need it later.'

The girls had nearly finished making the food so sent me off to get a quick shower and get dressed. I was told I had fifteen minutes to vacate both bathroom and bedroom, to give the girls time to change. And once I was out, I was out. No forgetting things and having to come back in while they were getting dressed.

I poured myself a drink, started some music and read a magazine.

Gordon and Elise were first in, masked up, and turned up with Jim and Brenda, having had a quick drink elsewhere. Seconds later Joanne and Pete knocked on the door. That was good as I had a few moments to explain who Tracy and Stan were. I explained that we had met them when Susan was trying on underwear and that Stacy was fun and her dad Stan was somewhere between fun and a dirty old man. I was not sure he was coming, but if he did come, just treat him as one of the boys and try to shock him a bit. I didn't really expect him to come, I told them.

I got that wrong, they were both there ten minutes later. I introduced people to each other and made sure that everyone had drinks. Stan really was quite fun. He had a definite eye for the girls and Gordon and he got on like a house on fire. He explained that his wife was away for the weekend with her sister. 'Thankfully', he said. 'I would never have been able to come if she was here. I am looking forward to having an evening away from the old dragon.'

The new girls had all disappeared into the bedroom and for an hour or more all we saw were hands stretched out around the bedroom door for more bottles of Prosecco. It gave us guys a chance to tell a few stories and have a few drinks.

Eventually the girls came out and I introduced some of the newcomers to Melissa, Sam and Bryony.

All eight girls had made a real effort to dress up with short skirts or dresses, stockings or perhaps tights, and tiny tops or sheer blouses. I couldn't see any bras. I wondered how many were wearing panties. I would find out.

I tapped glass and thanked them all for coming and hopefully entering into the spirit of the evening.

The girls were rowdiest with calls like 'It's not a spirit I want entering me,' and 'Why are you thanking me for coming. I haven't yet.'

'I did mention that the dress code was skirts, dresses and stockings ladies, so I think I would like you all to line up against the wall here and prove that you are wearing stockings not tights.'

That called for a few cheers from the guys, and catcalls from the girls, but I noticed they were quick to line up against the wall. There was a little natural reluctance to be first so I started at one end and decided to orchestrate it.

'Susan it seems reasonable that, as the hostess, and already at one end of the line, we need you to start. Girls all face the wall please, and then when I tap you on the shoulder I would like you to raise your skirts to the waist, and then after a count of twenty, turn around with your skirt still raised. Please hold it there until I move on to the next girl.'

More cheers from the boys.

They all turned to the wall giggling. I had turned them around so that they could not really see much until they had lifted their own skirt.

Susan, perfect. Stockings and a tiny white thong. I ran my fingers over her thighs as I passed on to Elise. Stockings again with French-cut wide-legged knickers in pink to match her dress. Joanne was next with stockings and little black bikini panties. Sam next had stockings on but no panties at all. This got a big cheer from the boys. I had almost been a little surprised that the first three had actually been wearing them. Bryony and Melissa were similarly dressed, or should I say undressed with no panties. That left Tracy and Brenda. I was not surprised to see that Tracey had little yellow panties on, after the comments she had made about her father liking them. Brenda was still getting value from the honeymoon undies, as I pointed out to the audience. She blushed.

'Of course, when I gave you the dress code I didn't say anything about panties,' I said. 'If I had wanted them I would have asked for them. Sam Melissa and Bryony recognised it. I think they have to come off ladies. But wait, I know you are eager to take them off but one moment please.'

They were keen and one or two of them had started lifting their dresses ready.

'I am going to start at this end with my delightful wife and remove them for her. Firstly, so that you horny men do not molest my virginal... laughs all round... sorry vaginal, wife and secondly as a sign that I am comfortable with her circulating amongst you for the rest of the evening in this state. Susan raise please.'

I got on my knees and eased her thong down to the floor and off. I was fascinated that the first three girls had put their panties on last, over the suspender straps. Tracy and Brenda had put them on before the straps and they would be harder to remove. Harder or more fun?

Gordon was quickly up to Elise, but took his time removing her French knickers. He ran his hands up the wide legs over her pussy while joking about how handy these sorts of knickers were. He eventually pulled them down before slipping his finger between her lower lips and tasting her.

Pete was next and actually looked a little embarrassed about pulling her panties down. I can see why Jo did not want to give him all the details of the shopping trip.

I moved past the three girls who were on their own and said, 'Tracy of course we have a problem here.' She and Stan presumed that I was thinking that it was a problem that they were father and daughter, which was what I wanted them to think. 'Stan if you come over here and look. Lift please Tracy. Stan, you will see that her panties are under her suspender straps. You will need to undo the straps first, then turn her round to undo the back before removing them and then do them all up again. It could take you hours. But don't worry we will wait and enjoy and Tracy will keep her skirt high to make it easy for you.'

I could see that while Tracy was very embarrassed, she was so turned on that she was staining her panties.

It took Stan about ten minutes in all but he obviously enjoyed it, judging both by the look on his face and the action going on in his trousers.

'And finally, Jim. This may be the first time you ever have taken off these honeymoon panties. I know I was the first to do it, but it does look like you are going to get sloppy seconds.' Everyone laughed. 'You have the same problem Stan had, so Brenda keep that skirt nice and high while Jim makes the most of his second honeymoon down there.'

And he did.

Games over for the time being, I turned up the dancing music. The girls danced away while we guys went up to the bar.

'I am betting that was a first for you for a while Stan.'

'You're right there. I love my daughter more and more. I am very proud of her. I just wish I had married someone like her.' We all laughed.

The girls were dancing for an hour or so, occasionally dragging one or more of us in for a fast or sometimes slow dance. I was pleased to see Stan dancing with Bryony his hands clasping her buttocks, her skirt raised to the waist while she kissed him deeply.

I called everybody into a circle for a quick kissing game.

'Spin the bottle always results in people squirming into or out of line with the bottle. I have thirteen pin pong balls numbered. I am one, Sam here on my right is thirteen, work out your own numbers. If I call out two men, tough luck, lads. I expect some sort of kiss. The girls loved that. The same for two girls, although I cannot see that being too much of a problem. I was of course going to cheat, I knew the guys numbers, three six nine and twelve, plus me on one. I would try to drop one ball if two of those came out.

'Firstly, just give a quick, well not too quick, kiss to the person on your left and on your right to warm up.'

That took about ten minutes and after that the numbers came thick and fast I would call two numbers and while they were standing in the middle kissing I would be lining up the next two, who would be starting as the first couple were finishing. I managed to keep all the boys separate. I enjoyed watching them all pushing tongues down throats. No-one seemed shy, even Pete was very obviously enjoying himself. It was not just tongues thrusting away, Fingers and, so far, still covered cocks, were rubbing whatever they could get.

With a little dubious calling I made sure that I kissed all the girls before we started dancing again. The dancing got a little steamier, all slow numbers now.

Another half hour went by and I thought it was time to bring out my presents for the girls.

I tapped my glass again to groans. 'What's the sleazy bugger going to want me to do now,' I heard Elise say laughingly.

'Ladies I have a present for each of you, I have put them on the bed. There is one each just choose a colour you like and come back out again for a little fashion parade.'

Giggling they ran to the bedroom. We heard laughs and more giggles before the door opened and they filed out. I had bought t-shirt dresses in four different colours. It was not fair to say that they had long armholes, they were more like loose tabards joined both sides around the hem by small straps. The hems came down just over their bottoms, so technically they were dresses and not t-shirts. Every time they moved a breast showed and a little more movement exposed buttocks or pussy. I was delighted to see that they left their stockings and suspenders on. Brenda and Bryony being both tallest and with the biggest breasts looked particularly good.

Stan just goggled. In fairness, it wasn't just Stan almost thunderstruck by the extent of flesh available. Dancing was certainly going to be better now.

'Gents,' said Susan.' I think it is time we saw some flesh please. Strip off to underwear please.'

No-one was about to argue.

We danced for a while, you practically needed hoses to break up some of the couples so I thought it was time to bring on my last but one game. The very last thing I had planned would certainly bring the evening towards a conclusion and at the moment it was still only just midnight.

I buttonholed Sam, Melissa and Bryony and asked if one of them wouldn't mind playing the part of a man for the first round of a game of musical chairs with a difference.

Bryony agreed to do it and I asked the men and Bryony to lie, on their backs in a circle with their feet towards the centre of the circle.

I explained there are now six people laying on the floor and seven girls walking around until the music stops.

'When the music stops each girl has to try and sit on a mans or Bryony's, face. The one that doesn't get a seat, and incidentally a good licking guys, pays a penalty. That one who wasn't able to get a seat and loses has to pull her partner out of the game. That partner will be so rightly upset that he has to leave the game, that he will no doubt want to spank his girl. For the sake of this game Briony has Sam and Melissa for this first round as partners. The spanking of course is the penalty that the player gets. If you both fall out of the game, you will just have to choose who you pull out and get spanked by. For the first round we will just let the girls walk around until the record finishes. After that perhaps, one of the people who was eliminated can be the DJ.'

Most of the guys picked up quickly what was going to happen with various degrees of belief. A huge grin spread across Briony's face. The one that surprised me most was Susan of all people.

'But I've never...err... oh okay...i... err.'

And Joanne looked a little surprised as well.

I wondered whether someone was going to complain and whether I had gone too far, Gordon was quick to come forward and lay on the floor. 'Sounds good to me,' he said, 'Come on Stan, lay by me and Pete, you're on the other side of me. Now, I want you girls to be careful, no fighting for seats and don't land too heavily on me or you will break my nose.'

Jim said, 'Judging by the feel of some of these girls while we were dancing, it will be like being at Guantanamo Bay. It will be torture.'

We all looked a little bemused. I wondered whether he had quite understood the game. 'You know,' he said, 'The torturing that goes on. The water-boarding.' Yes, he had understood.

We were quickly laying down, I had Bryony on one side of me and Stan on the other. The girls started walking slowly round us. That was fun in itself. Just watching the pussies walking along above me, had my eyes rolling in my head as I swivelled from one pussy to the next, trying to work out which was which.

Eventually the music stopped and I understood what Gordon had been worried about. Elise thumped down fairly hard on my face. She was facing my feet, and I felt a momentary barging going on as she shouldered someone else out of the way. Confident that she had her seat, she concentrated on rubbing her slit up and down my face, my lips on her clit and my nose along her groove. After a few moments, which I believed we all enjoyed immensely, Joanne declared herself the loser of that round and pulled her and Pete out of the game. The other girls slowly stood up so that we could all see him pulling her over his knee and giving her ten good smacks on the bottom.

I looked around to see which of the guys had been licking Susan's slit to find that she was standing by Bryony and in fact, was still being fingered by her. As we had somewhat automatically embraced our 'jockeys' and started fondling them, it wasn't difficult to see who had been sitting on whom. The couple that intrigued me were Tracy, who was standing beside her father as he played with her tits. His face was as wet as mine was.

After the smacking I kissed Elise goodbye and we all resumed our places as spokes on the now 'five-spoked' wheel. The music started and the merry-go-round was off again. This time I had young pussy, Tracy and Elise was declared the loser. Tracy, admittedly only four years younger than me at eighteen, tasted very earthy, unlike Elise who had obviously sprayed herself with a dab of perfume before coming to the party. We played a couple more rounds, I was ridden by Brenda and then Sam before finding out that Susan had been unable to find a 'chair.' I was rightly aggrieved and made myself feel a little better by giving her 10 of the best. The last man in the game was Jim and he was being competed for by Brenda and Melissa. Well, as Brenda graciously let Melissa take the seat because, as she said,' I have to fight him off every day, I am not going to start fighting for him now.'

We all laughed and let Melissa collect her prize of an orgasm. I hadn't actually decided a prize, Melissa just helped herself to it.

The party just moved on to half an hour's dancing and drinking, before, at about one o'clock I asked the eight ladies to line up against the wall.

'I would hate to finish the party with this odd number of people, possibly leaving un...how shall I say... unsatisfied. Or you may never Cum again.'

Everyone laughed at the play on words.

'I thought I would just arrange a make-out game where at least you should all be able to achieve a form of satisfaction and still remain virginal, if you want. Just tell your partners quietly how far you want to go. You may have noticed that the vests the girls are wearing, are only four colours, two of them in each one, pink white black and red. Gentlemen we will do a blind pick. By the way, as host I have left myself out altogether but you may find me joining with your little threesomes from time to time. You are welcome go into any of the rooms to get comfortable. That only leaves me to hold up this little bag with four pieces of paper in it, one of each colour.'

I don't know whether Pete and Joanne had yet had an opportunity to discuss how far they were going to go but I figured at least that they would be happy being fingered.

I held the bag out to Gordon who put his hand in the bag and pulled out a pink piece of paper. The girls looked around and I noticed Susan and Melissa stand forward holding hands. I knew Susan would be pleased that we had changed our arrangement.

Jim was next and got white, Bryony and Elise, Stan next and wow, he got red which was Joanne and amazingly Tracy. I didn't know what to do, I was flummoxed and about to ask whether I should draw again, but was pre-empted by Tracy running squealing across the room to her Dad and, throwing her arms around his neck, said, 'Come on Jo, can we go to the bedroom please. Just more comfortable, ohh ... I didn't mean to... you can all come in as well. I am not trying to hide.' Now she looked embarrassed as if she had tried to take him out of everyone's sight.

12