An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 18

Story Info
A Spanking and a Surprise Job Offer.
4.9k words
4.64
8.4k
3

Part 18 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 A Spanking and a Surprise Job Offer

I got home about ten next morning just in time to get a surprise call from Mark.

'Morning stud.'

'Morning Mark,'

'So how are you feeling this morning Alex? Tired after all your exertions last night? Sorry I meant over the last three days. And are you still wearing the undies, or just sniffing them again?'

This was going to come back to haunt me I realised.

'Very funny. Still on balance it was a pretty good evening.' I just realised as we were talking that I would be able to get to see Susan in Joanne's flat on catch-up. Suddenly I was in a hurry to get off the phone. 'Look, sorry Mark I have to dash, was there something I can do for you?'

'Actually, something I may be able to do for you. Something I think you will really like. Can you meet me tomorrow for a drink? The King's Arms perhaps. Twelve o'clock? Susan is welcome to come along. You know she is always welcome to come.'

Was that a pun on coming? I assumed it was.

''Yes, and she's getting good at it isn't she?' We both laughed.

'Sure thing, see you at twelve.'

I hurriedly turned on the lap-top keeping it facing away from the cameras. Yes, Susan was still there. In the kitchen drinking coffee, so knew I had at least twenty minutes on my own before Susan could get home. Both girls were wearing the tabards that I had bought them on Saturday, Joanne's in red and Susan's of course the pink. Both were wearing panties I noticed. I thought that would have to change soon, well in Susan's case anyway.

I switched back to catch-up where I could get the last twenty-four hours on demand. I figured ten was a good starting time, perhaps subconsciously mirroring the time I had started playing with the girls.

There, they were already hard at it on the sofa, tongues firmly lapping each other's clits. Rolling back further I found Susan arriving just before nine with a Chinese takeaway and the pair of them, hand in hand, and tongue in mouth by nine thirty. It seemed to have been led by Susan but I did hear her make some form of apology that she was pretty new to this and that she had never done anything like it before our party. Jo certainly had been around the block before and was quick and practical in getting Susan undressed and onto the sofa where she nibbled her tits and fingered her clit. I watched entranced for over an hour and had just managed to get my erection back after last night's little games. I was sitting at the kitchen table playing with myself when I heard Susan say 'What are watching? Is it good?'

Oh my god. Caught. Far better to get it over with.

'You darling. You and Joanne last night. On catch-up. I couldn't resist it.'

'Oh Lordy, I forgot about those bloody cameras. I guess the world has seen it right?'

'No dear, of course not,' I said light-heartedly. 'Only me.'

'Yeah right,' she said,' you and anyone with a few quid to spend. Well I am a big girl now. Did I look like I was having fun?'

'Come and have a look. Or even look and have a cum,' I said still remembering Marks little joke from earlier.

She gave me a sort of resigned but amused sort of look and moved over besides me.

'What good cameras. I know I have seen them before but somehow it is different watching yourself. Turn it off, get into bed and I will show you what I did. I really don't like watching it on screen. How was your night anyway? Do I get to watch that later?'

'Of course, if you want to. I am going to be completely honest so don't get pissed at me. Yes I had a good time. Yes, I screwed the three of them but only in their pussies, and they did all give me a bit of a sucking. I did not spank any of them and I did come four times, including this morning. If you want to watch it fine. Yes, I did miss you of course. I resorted to looking at your message on text to make sure, but once I got that I went for it, as you would expect. And I am back here now with you, and this is where I intend to stay.'

I realised I had got my message over so added slyly, 'at least until after lunch when I have to go and sort out a couple of drawers downstairs.'

She laughed and started thumping me wherever she could catch me. 'I'm sorry,' she said.' I guess I was in a bit of a state after spending the night with Jo, forgetting the cameras and then coming in here and seeing you wanking to it. I am okay now and I don't want to watch you or me playing at studs with other people. I do want a word with you about your panty sniffing exploits however. I think I have more than a little explanation due. In fact, I am going to take this opportunity given to me and insist that you fetch the paddle and bend over this table. Now.'

'But Susan i... well... '

'Alex, I said NOW and if you are not back here by the count of ten with the paddle, I will make it twenty strokes.'

I realised that she was not joking and in an imperious mood. If this is what a little lesbian dalliance did to her I would have to ration it.

I did return with the paddle in time and bent over the table as told.

'Boxers down, Alex. You know where, around the thighs, in fact no, take them off and spread your legs so I can see your balls jump when I hit you. If you are not good I will aim at them, so move it.'

I did. I moved it. I also counted them out and thanked her. Yes, she did play with my balls after eight and with my cock after nine. No, I did not come after ten despite the finger she stuck her finger up my ass. I think she realised by my soft prick that I was not excited by being spanked. In fact, all it did was hurt.

It did make me realise that I should play with Susan's genitalia just a little more when I spanked her in future. I rather hoped this way round was a once in a lifetime opportunity, as Bryony had put it. Wow was I still thinking about the girls after receiving a spanking?

Yes, I was.

I changed the subject and told her about Marks call. We speculated about what he wanted. More flatmates?

Susan and I enjoyed the rest of our day cuddling in bed. Yes, we made love. Soft, gentle, slow, appreciative sex accompanied by honeyed words and deeds. I was the one who hopped out of bed to get a warm wet cloth to wipe her down. By morning the little spat had never happened, but my bottom was still sore.

We had a quiet morning, both of us exercising in front of the tv to an old keep fit video. It may have been old but it was enough to get me breathing heavily, or was it that Susan was just wearing a skimpy bra and panties.

Midday saw us entering the King's Head and me buying the first round of drinks, prosecco and a lager. I had hardly finished paying and we were deciding where to sit when Mark walked in with a slightly older guy, late thirties or early forties, who we did not know.

We waited at the bar and the introductions were made. The other guy was named Art, presumably short for Arthur, spoke public school English and looked like a merchant banker, dark suit, blue shirt with white collar and cuffs and yellow tie. Dramatically overdressed for the Kings Head at midday. I wouldn't describe him as ugly but it was probably lucky for him that he had money. It transpired that Art was the man behind the funding of the Apartments. He was the money man and there was just one other guy involved, a computer whizz-kid apparently who designed and set up the internet connections. I was very interested in how it was run, who fitted the cameras, how the money was collected and a million other questions. I was fascinated. It seemed that Art came from a monied family and buddied up with the computer guy at LSE. He had done a business degree and had gone into the family business, a small stockbrokers. They had received a good offer for the company by a Bank expanding its business base and as, by that time, Art was a partner he received a few more million, but had nothing to do. Coincidentally he bumped into Darren, the computer guy in a bar one night and they got back to laughing about their time at university and how they had established a small porn company making and showing blue films to the other students. It had never been big enough to sell on as the small amount of money they made they either poured down their throats or gave to the girls who starred in the movies.

I suddenly realised that I had been monopolising the conversations, at least with questions. 'I am so sorry, the business fascinates me. I hope I haven't been too curious about you and how the business evolved.'

'Not at all, if I had wanted to keep it quiet I would have just ignored the questions, or at least changed the emphasis. I would however ask you not to talk about me, or the business, generally. This is a business that my family is embarrassed by and that's what brings me to this meeting. Mark, tell us about yourself.'

'Well,' Mark said. 'You have never known much about me for the same reason that Art has just given you. My wife, yes, the one I have never mentioned, hates this business, will never talk about it and has eventually persuaded her father to give me a job in the family Brewery in Newcastle. I cannot do this from up there and that is probably the main reason she has worked to get me the job. It is not that I do not get on with my father-in-law, he's fine, but mainly that I have no experience at all in the industry. I was originally trying to be a party planner, after doing a hospitality degree.

Susan who had been quiet up to that moment almost squealed, 'That's what I did at Uni too. I wanted to be a party planner, after organising all the Uni Dinners and Balls.'

'Anyway,' he finished off, 'at least I know a bit about the uses of the Breweries products so eventually they have offered me a job I cannot refuse. Which brings us to you Alex. Art was impressed how quickly you found some very good tenants and how quickly you have adapted yourselves to the apartment itself. Also, your negotiations to take a percentage showed both business acumen and a fair amount of Margaret Thatcher's favourite vice, greed. This is not a bad vice in the business world apparently. They both grinned, I began to realise that I was being offered Mark's job. I started to think quickly. Greed, if that was what they wanted, that was what they would get.

I sat back and looked at them as if I was trying to assess the situation.

Susan jumped in, 'So you want Alex to manage the three flats we have brought in?'

I shook my head reflectively, which Art noticed and grinned. 'I think Alex knows we want a bit more than that.'

'It's all the flats isn't it. You don't want to be the public face of the company, to the other apartments or the world at large, and the computer guy just wants to do the computers.'

Art nodded. 'Mark, soon I am going to have to talk money and I am afraid it is going to be more than I am paying you. Mainly because it is a bigger job than you have been doing and I would like to expand quickly if we can. That will mean a lot more work than you have been doing.'

Mark looked a little crestfallen but in fairness, offered to leave if either of us did not want him there. Neither of us cared, I knew he was going North and I would be unlikely ever to see him again.

'I am going to want to know quite a bit more I am afraid. In principle I would love the job but I need to know what sort of plans you have for expansion. I have some myself and quite frankly relish the opportunity of working with you both. I have given this business quite a lot of thought, frankly, wondering whether I could ever afford to lease a couple of flats and go into competition.'

Art laughed, leant forward and shook my hand 'Sounds good, ask away.'

'I know how many flats you have and who the tenants are. Are there any more in the pipeline? How many monthly, quarterly and annual passes have you sold, and what is your renewal percentages? How many three-day introductory passes do you sell each month and what is their conversion percentage? You see I want this information so that I can assess how I am doing, not that I want to know how much you make out of it. 'Although,' I grinned, 'from those numbers I would be able to make a fair guess. I know how much the apartments cost, and what you have been paying me in backhanders so can make a fair estimate of running costs. All I do not know is Mark's salary, and the amount of maintenance you need on cameras and computers. I am guessing only Darren and one maybe two part-time electricians who double up as labourers when opening a new flat.'

'Wow, you don't pull any punches, but that's fair. Particularly the reason for knowing the most important numbers, the customer base. When you agree to the salary and we chat and agree about how we are going to grow the business then I will open the books to you so that you can see exactly what base we are working from.'

'That's fair, but you haven't heard the big request yet. I want to be a partner.'

Greed huh. Greed I have in spades.

'Wow. I really did not see that coming,' said Art. Susan and Mark just looked on with their mouths open.

'Don't panic, I am not looking for an equal partnership. You have the money and Darren has the computer skills, but neither of you can be the front man for the tenants, and the image man for the company if it gets any bigger. I will need to get a percentage say twenty five percent, leaving seventy-five for you and Darren. I guess you will need to talk to him about that. I have no idea whether you are equal partners, or you take interest out for the cash you put in and then equal partners or even eighty- twenty. Anyway, that will be a conversation for the two of you, and of course I will need to meet Darren. Where are you based?'

'Less than a mile away, we have a small office and a storage area for the electrical gear.'

'Okay future planning. There are two ways forward. The first is more expensive but you need to double the number of flats and you have to change the style of many of the tenants. I would bet you that in less than a week the three girls below us are one of the top draws. Three practically naked girls running around. What's not to watch. Us, Joanne and Pete. Top three I reckon, and let's face it we have helped put Joanne and Pete on the map. The other way to expand is to advertise to customers that we will be having at least one new flat a month, for say, six months, and generate more income to pay for each new one by improving the quality of the tenants. You also want to get the customers more involved. I have some thoughts on that if we can tie the knot. And don't forget that for that 25% you also get Susan. She is a party planner, as was Mark and has a degree in entertaining. That about it for starters.'

All three of them were now looking at me wide-mouthed.

'Do you have my cell-phone number. Of course you do, Mark has it.'

Art looked very bemused and said, 'I guess we're done for today. I will give you a call in the morning. As you say I need to talk to Darren and have a long hard think about this. I am really not looking for a partner.'

'That's funny,' I laughed, 'I wasn't really looking for a job.'

That made him laugh and we shook hands. 'Can I buy you a drink before we go?'

'Thank you,' I said. 'A prosecco and a pint of lager please. I am a little dry after so much talking.'

'That's all you are getting at this stage, Prosecco not Champagne.'

'Absolutely right. The Champagne will wait until tomorrow.'

We grinned at each other and I could hear him thinking 'Cocky bugger.'

Art and Mark left and Susan grabbed my leg, 'Alex what are you doing why didn't you take the job first, and then try for the partnership later?'

'Because he needs me, and let's face it they said greed was good.'

She laughed and said, 'My hero. Do you really think he will offer you a partnership?'

'I really think so. It won't be twenty-five percent, it will be twenty maybe fifteen. I will have to have some plans ready for expansion, and how to get the customers more involved.'

That evening I persuaded Susan to wash the floor as she did last week, bent double but this time without knickers. Later, between bouts of silent thinking and computer surfing, particularly watching the other flats, she blew me on the sofa and we fucked long and hard again in bed. I had to show Darren that I had stamina as well as flair. It was only later that I realised she had swallowed my sperm. That didn't happen very often.

I got the phone call about nine-thirty. They must have known I was still in bed, they could watch me on the cameras. I agreed to meet them at their offices, a mile away, at one o'clock. I googled their address and we set off soon after twelve. We were in the Crest and Feathers pub over the road from their office by half past twelve for a quick livener. I asked the landlord about the office across the road but he did not know them. I didn't really expect them to be regular pub users as, although they were old friends, Art presumably did not have much of a social life near the office. Another reason they needed me. I was quite surprised that the storage area they mentioned was actually very big. The office was on two floors and the storage area, with big double doors on the end, also appeared to be two floors and about twice the size of the office itself. There was plenty of room for two cars or vans and storage room besides, even on the ground floor. It was far bigger than necessary.

We crossed the road at one o'clock and rang the bell. It turned out that the office was just the ground floor and there was a flat above which Darren lived in. Darren himself was a bit of a recluse I suspected. The same sort of age as Art but very quiet and surprisingly good looking. I could see that Susan liked him. She thought she wasn't being watched as she undid another button on her floaty dress. Then she saw me looking and got embarrassed. We both knew that the dress was the only article of clothing she wore. I had not put out any bra or panties for her. I don't know whether Darren saw Susan's action but he certainly seemed appreciative of her figure generally. I thought that may help so I tried to think of a way to encourage Susan to undo a few more buttons.

They must have discussed me at length.

Art said, 'Tell Darren about yourselves and why we should even contemplate giving you a share of our business.'

I gave him a quick resume of my life and a slightly exaggerated version of my degree and how it could relate to running a business. Tricky. Waffle. Garbage. I thought I had better give him a little real thought on taking this forward.

'Look, realistically you don't want me for what I have done which is very little. You want me for my ability to convert this bunch of losers in some of your apartments into sexual exhibitionists that will encourage people to pay to watch them.' I had seen Susan surreptitiously undoing a couple more buttons on her dress. A quick nod to her was correctly interpreted. Turning slightly to one side so that Art and Darren could not see her she rapidly undid the remaining three buttons but held the dress together as she turned back towards them. I don't think that they had caught her movement they were so wrapped in what I was saying.

'As I said, you want us, Susan and myself, to turn them into exhibitionists and sexual athletes like we are.'

I held my hand out towards Susan and she took the clue and stood up, opening her dress to expose herself completely. Darren goggled, while Art just laughed but I noticed he could not drag his eyes away. 'If you think you can bribe us like that I can assure...'

I interrupted him. 'We don't. You can sit down again Susan. I am not bribing you, you are not touching her and I am certainly not going to let her sleep with you. I am showing you what I have done with a regular, almost shy girl, who would no more think of exposing herself than flying before we got together. You have seen us in the apartment. You have seen us at parties and with our friends. You know in your hearts what I can do. Let me also give you one of my ideas for expanding the business that will not bring in any more money but will link us more closely to our customers. If we agree a deal within two days I will come back with an idea of which tenants we should keep, which ones we should encourage to open themselves up and which ones we should get rid of. The customer link would be to establish a feed-back site where they could login, talk to other customers and we could feed them with titbits, questions, quizzes with prizes and ask for their views. This week ask them to vote for the prettiest girl, next week the hunkiest man, the week after the best tits, the best cock, the sexiest, the old game fuck or marry? - Susan The results ' Woowoo twenty percent marry, twenty-five percent fuck, fifty-five percent both.'

12