An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 20

Story Info
Emily, Graham and the Pizza Guy.
3.2k words
4.56
6.4k
3

Part 20 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 Emily, Graham and the Pizza guy

The meeting on the Monday with Art went well. He had obviously watched us on the screen. We were all in agreement that it was not obvious that any tenants would not make the grade so we were keen to encourage them. Art had a new flat ready, a fairly small one, just one open-plan kitchen lounge, but still with a double bed in the bedroom and wondered if I could find someone for it. I told them I thought I had a single girl who would fit into the scheme of things beautifully. If she agreed did they want to meet her?

'Not necessarily,' said Art.

'Yes please,' said Darren.

That kept Art and I with big grins on our faces for the rest of the meeting, even after Darren's blush had faded. I told him I would arrange it.

I came up with a couple more money-making ideas, not for the present but to be stored for the future when we were a bit bigger. I suggested that they keep and segment the high spots from the archives that I suspected Darren still had and perhaps make them available 'on demand' at an extra price. I thought it was important to keep the preceding twenty-four hours for free so that people would only need to tune in once a day to see the high spots. The other idea I envisaged was an on-line shop, selling perhaps sex novelties, handcuffs and the like, similar to a regular sex shop, where we could push items that we know were used in the flats by the girls. A certain fancy dress perhaps, Santa's Elves, maybe. We could give each of the flats one for the girls to wear at Xmas and then sell off the rest of the stock to make a profit. If they didn't want to have to hold a lot of stock I am sure I could do a mail order deal as agent for Joe, the manager of Love Unlimited.

We agreed a date and venue for the next party and I said I would report back on the new flat tenant.

'When do you want to meet her Darren?'

'Oh shut up. If she's a friend of yours she will not be worth meeting.'

'You didn't say that Friday night when you met Bryony Sam and Melissa.'

That evoked no response, except a muttered 'Tuesday afternoon.' as he buried himself in his computer.

The very first thing I did was to call Tracy and see whether she would like to move into our new flat. I felt she was the right sort of girl to keep the cameras happy, and if I played my cards right, keep Darren happy as well.

She was delighted with the idea. She knew how the cameras affected our living environment and was more than happy to try. She was going to have difficulties explaining it to her mother. I suggested she tell her father all about it, as she would probably want him to visit sooner or later, but tell her mother that she was getting it free as she was looking after it for a friend who was going to Australia for a while. She agreed to talk to her dad about it and I arranged to let her 'interview' with Darren on Tuesday afternoon. I explained to her that he was the head 'Techie' and controlled the computers and the cameras and would be very influential in making sure she got the flat if she came across well. Of course, that play on words, 'come across' was exactly what I was expecting from her. I didn't think I needed to be more explicit. She had not had a boyfriend for the best part of a month so was gagging for it anyway. I arranged to meet them a couple of days later in the Crest and Feathers, right opposite Darren's flat.

The other responses to the party, apart from those of Art and Darren, were the number of invites we got to visit other flats. Susan had been fielding calls all weekend and we had a busy schedule mapped out for the next couple of weeks.

The first invite was from Emily and Graham for pizza and drinks. We turned up not really knowing what to expect in the way of enhanced sex, if anything. I had kept an eye on all the flats, monitoring any increase in flesh or activity and sure there were signs of it in most flats. Emily was only wearing panties and a t-shirt most of the time, and they had made love every night on top of the covers. A definite improvement. We arrived soon after seven with a couple of bottles of wine, Prosecco, of course, and a bottle of red. They both drank the bubbly leaving me to the red on my own. Suited me.

'I have booked a couple of Pizzas for eight thirty,' said Emily, 'unless you have any big dislikes in which case I have time to change the order?'

We were happy with anything so the conversation quickly turned to the party last Friday.

I asked whether they thought they could ramp up the sex in order to improve their rating.

'I think so,' said Graham. 'In fact, I think we have already.' I didn't tell them that I had been watching, and that while it was definitely an improvement they would still need to go a little further. It seemed a little unfair, sitting here face to face.

'What might improve them,' I said, 'is if you encourage us to take some clothes off, perhaps by turning up the heating, or just asking us, or even for preference by showing us the lead in what you could expect us to wear around here.'

They looked at each other.

'We are a little overdressed compared to normal,' said Emily. 'I don't normally wear a skirt and blouse on our own in the evenings.'

'Woah, you mean you have put extra clothes on for us coming over. Do you think perhaps that we get upset at the sight of flesh after I spent the whole evening last week trying to get you to disrobe?'

She had the grace to laugh. 'I guess not. We are conditioned by our parents I suppose. Can you imagine sitting in their parlour with a glass of sherry in just our underwear.'

We all had a good laugh at the image that conjured up and Susan admitted that we had felt that way when we first took the flat over.

The mood relaxed, I looked at Emily and raised my eyebrows. She quickly understood what I was getting at and said.' Oh well guys, if you want... I mean I am just about to... look do you mind if I ...'

Susan laughed and said, 'Emily instead of embarrassing yourself why don't you just excuse yourself a moment, go into the bedroom and come back wearing what you would feel comfortable in tonight. I can promise we will not embarrass you by sitting here scornfully. We will undoubtedly join in. Alex is trying in his ham-fisted way to make the two of you make the decisions rather than accept 'suggestions' what to do by us. What we would have done at home, in case it is easier for you, is that Alex would have told me what to wear before you came over and then if he wanted me to remove more later in the evening he would either tell me outright to do it, or take me into the kitchen and tell me quietly. If Alex tells me what to do, I can feel that showing off my body is actually his responsibility. And being told what to do, as he told everybody on Friday, turns me on. Try it Graham.'

'Ok,' said Graham, 'Good idea. Why don't you go to ...'

'No no no,' Susan interrupted. 'Why don't you is a request.'

'Oh right. Emily go into the bedroom and take off your blouse and skirt.' He looked very proud of himself. Susan looked a bit shocked, possibly he had never made such a statement before.

'Graham, but... but...'

'No, buts,' said Graham masterfully, looking even prouder.

She stood and slowly moved towards the door.

'Of course,' I said, 'She will only prevaricate by leaving us. She will probably be more turned on if you made her do it here, in front of us.'

'Good point. Emily, why don't... Emily, come back here and stand in front of me and remove your blouse please.'

I nodded encouragingly.

She had nearly reached the safety of the bedroom but had to turn and walk back towards us. I noticed she stood as close as she could get to Graham, rather shielding our view. She started to undo the buttons on her blouse and slowly moved the sides of her blouse to open herself up.

'Emily,' blurted out Graham. 'You haven't got a bra on.'

'That's what I was trying to tell you,' she said coquettishly. 'If I had gone to the bedroom, I would have been able to put one on. But now of course...' and slowly she continued to remove her blouse.

The little minx was beginning to love this, I thought. Susan and I exchanged knowing smiling glances. She had recognised the pleasure in her voice as well. Emily had a compact figure with probably large 'B' tits that looked very good on her slight body. No spare flesh meant you could see her rib cage, I always did like small girls that moved. Who am I kidding, I liked them all.

Graham had the grace to look a bit embarrassed, at least until I caught his eye and pointed to her skirt.

'Oh yes, and the skirt please Emily. Err do you have any...'

'Graham,' I said, 'before you ask whether she is wearing panties, you have to ask yourself will it make any difference if the answer is no. What are you going to make her do then? Asking that question at this stage smacks of a lack of confidence. It is your confidence that turns her on. She can blame you. One of the advantages about laying out Susan's clothes is that I know what she is wearing underneath, so do not have to ask that question. And if she wasn't? Well would I care anyway?' I left him with the dilemma what to do next. Emily just stood there exposing her charms and waiting. She was beginning to enjoy this. I suspected that she did have panties on or she would not have looked quite so confident.

'Emily,' he finally said,' take off your skirt and drop it on the back of the sofa please.'

We waited expectantly. The little minx oohed and aahed with her finger in her mouth as Graham began to wonder whether he should panic. Was she wearing undies? She undid the zip and it plummeted to the ground, she was wearing full, 'little girl' panties, that amply covered her charms. Graham seemed to sigh with relief. I felt the turn was now mine to compete a little.

'Call those sexy panties, Emily, you should be ashamed of yourself. We threw all Susan's away that looked like that. Susan, take your dress off and show Emily and Graham your panties, up close.'

Susan had been expecting something like this and quickly started undoing the belt on her slim fitting silky dress. She undid the buttons at the shoulder and it dropped. God, yes, her tits were that little bit nicer, just that little bit bigger, while her frame was the same. Just that little bit bigger. Again, perfectly balanced. I knew that she was wearing a slim fronted, almost transparent thong.

'Thank you Susan. That's what I call a decent, or do I mean indecent pair of panties.' She moved around showing them on both sides. When Emily looked a little shocked, she gave her a cuddle and said. 'Emily, if you are going to stay in this flat you are going to have to get used to Alex and his ways. Trust me he will never do anything to you if you do not really want him to. Just say no and mean it. But if you think you can do it, then do so and see how you feel when you have done it. Do you want to feel me, and see how I respond to him ordering me to undress? I suspect you have responded like I do.'

Just then the doorbell rang. 'Oh that must be the pizza,' said Emily. Can you get it Graham while I get the money for you?'

'Stay there Graham. Susan will get it, won't you Susan.' She held her hand towards her boobies indicating their nakedness. I nodded and she grimaced but moved towards the door. She hadn't played this game before with me. It was just Sam and the girls last time.

She threw open the door and this older guy stood there in disbelief as she ushered him in and took the boxes from him.

Of course Emily knew nothing about the game but Graham had caught on quickly. She called from the kitchen. 'I have the money here Graham, come and get it.'

'That's okay,' he said, 'It's all right out here, just bring it out.'

She obviously assumed the man would be waiting outside and had taken three or four steps towards the door before seeing him standing there admiring her, his glance flickering between the two girls.

'Ohhh, Graham,' was all she said, as he and I started laughing. She recovered quickly, gave him some money and told him to keep the change. Susan ushered him out of the door, and the two girls hugged and eventually laughed. 'Graham Ely, if you do that again I will swing for you. You see if I don't.'

'I am sorry darling but as it was a new pizza place we were trying I thought I would try to speed up the next delivery,' and we fell about laughing again.

'Ok,' she said, 'fun's over. I need a drink and you two need to start taking some clothes off or this pizza is going in the bin. Now.'

I was hungry so just in case she was serious I dropped my trousers and was halfway through unbuttoning my shirt before Graham stirred.

'Graham, trousers, drink, shirt, drink. Quick.'

Susan and I laughed at her indignation.

The mood was quickly restored with food and another couple of bottles.

Emily said shyly, 'Alex, you said something the other day about people would enjoy watching other people play Twister. Well we have never played it, so we went and bought a box yesterday. Would you like to have a go and show us what to do.'

'With pleasure,' I said. 'Get the mat and lay it here on the floor, near this camera. It gets a bit crowded with four, so Graham, if you don't mind being the caller for the first game I will play with the girls the first one and you can play the second, while I call'

I showed him how the spinner worked and told him that he should give us instructions in turn. 'The first one who falls over or cannot move in any way is the loser and has to pay a forfeit.'

Emily quickly understood the game and soon we were stretched across the mat. I managed to manoeuvre my head between her thighs at one stage and kissed her pussy through the kiddy panties. 'I heard an 'ohhh'. A few moves later and I was able to play with her nipples which were beautifully hard, and for such a small girl, surprisingly large. Graham was enjoying himself too. While turning the dial with one hand he was able to fondle Susan's bottom with the other. Her tiny thong did not obscure a lot. Her anal starfish showed all around the little thread of material above it. I managed to eventually crowd Emily into one corner and she collapsed, slipping off the mat, complaining that she had been pushed. Even my most innocent face seemed to cut no ice. I told her that the forfeit was to put on a pair of real panties, not the overalls that she had on presently. Good humouredly she disappeared off to the bedroom with Susan in tow. We heard cries of 'No I can't wear them.' She came back into the room looking very embarrassed. Strangely Susan had a big grin on her face. I suspected that she had made her wear the most embarrassing ones she had. I waited with bated breath for her to move her hand away from her crotch.

Graham started the next game and I positioned the girls to start where I could see them properly. Yes, Emily's panties were pretty shameful. They were not very small but they were crotchless. She seemed to forget about them after a few moments and I waited until she was spread-eagled with her feet as far apart as I could get them. I do know how to cheat at this game, just ignore the spinner.

'Nice panties Emily,' I called, and she groaned realising what I must be able to see. 'Oh no I had forgotten them for a moment.' I leaned forward a foot or two, fondled her labia until she was groaning again and called 'Emily right hand red'. As she tried to move I kissed her labia again, running my tongue between them. She collapsed again, crying 'Cheat, not fair.'

We decided knickers off was a reasonable forfeit and I asked if she wanted to continue. She certainly did. She claimed she did not want to go out on a losing streak but I could see from the glint in her eye that she was enjoying herself too much to stop.

We let just the girls play, while we played with the girls. I played with Emily's nipples again and kept pushing my fingers into her pussy. Never too hard and sometimes so softly that I could feel her trying to push back against me. I signed for Graham to pull Susan's thong down her thighs which he did. Susan found that it stopped her moving her legs easily so she took them off. Such girls we had. They played on for quite a while, ever more comfortable under our gazes and the cameras. What a pair of sluts. Thankfully.

We ended the evening with the girls sitting on our knees, and switching round from time to time as we finished the bottle. Graham and Emily seemed comfortable with that but went no further on this occasion. We walked home with Susan's panties in my pocket and the back of her skirt held up over her ass by her belt. I would never let her turn to see whether we were being followed. That kept her on such a high, she was naked before I had finished turning the key in the lock. We fucked and sucked for the best part of an hour before falling asleep naked on top of the bed.