An Aphrodisiac for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Finley, come here!" Calvin slurred drunkenly. Alek grinned in anticipation.

Startled eyes darted toward their group before the kid gulped and slowly made his way towards them.

"How good was the girl?" Calvin questioned with a mocking smile. Andrew looked down on himself and flushed when he saw the small wet spot right on his dick.

"Um, m-my girlfriend and I were just in one of the bedrooms." The group burst out laughing, humiliating the boy further. "Hey, it's not what you think!" He cried out defensively. "She was on top of me and naked. She came all over me!"

One of the girls grabbed Andrews hand and held it up to the group. "Aww, Andy is this your girlfriend? She's so pretty, I bet she was real hands on your little problem." Amanda emphasized the little part, sending the girls twittering.

Andrew pulled his hand away angrily. "Her name is Rei! And she's begging for my cock!"

If anything, that amused the group even more. "You sure she could even feel that?" Calvin taunted, waving his hand at Andrews slight bulge. They'd seen each other in the locker room, even though Andrew tried to keep his privacy. He was a nice average but the guys still insisted in teasing him since the one time they'd seen him come out of an ice bath.

"I'm not lying," he pressed hotly. "She was crying because she wanted me so badly."

"So why'd you leave?" Alek cut in.

Andrew looked to the side, biting his lip. "I didn't have a condom. Um, do you guys have one?" Even after all the teasing, Andrew was still thinking about the girl waiting for him upstairs.

Calvin pulled out his wallet and pulled out a gold foiled packet. He waved it in front of Andrews watch, watching gleefully as Andrews's eyes followed it. "You want it? Sure it's not gonna slip off?"

Andrew flushed but nodded his head. He reached for the condom but Calvin pulled it away at the last minute. He grinned when Andrew whined. "You can have it...just gotta play a little game." Calvin nodded towards the numerous red cups filled to the brim with bobbing white balls.

"Um, I kinda gotta hurry. She told me to hurry," Andrew hedged.

Calvin adopted a look of false sympathy. "I wish I could give it to you, I really do, but it's my last one. So if I give it to you, you're gonna get laid and I'm not. Does that seem fair?"

The echoes were a unanimous no. Alek and Chris stayed silent, Chris watching with extreme disinterest.

Andrew looked around at them and slowly nodded his head. Calvin grinned and pulled the boy into a new drinking game. He had no intention of giving the condom up, he just wanted to get the boy fucked up. None of them believed that there was a girl waiting for Andrew. It wasn't unsubstantiated for a newbie to lie about getting laid to have some locker talk. But making a show of wanting a condom was new. That was true dedication to a lie.

Alek and Chris watched as their group of friends egged the young boy on. He got progressively drunker and by the fourth cup, he collapsed on the ground groaning. Calvin kicked at the boy's stomach and that seemed to be enough. Andrew rolled over and vomited inches from his face, getting splatters of green and brown on his face and on a few of the girls and guys shoes. The girls squealed and the guys cursed as they scrambled away from the projectile.

Grumbling about alcohol virgins, Alek and Chris moved away. He let Chris take all his weight. He was pretty sure that the lawn should not be going up and down in waves like an ocean during a turbulent storm.

"Fuck!" Alek shook his head to clear his eye sight. "We're gonna need to crash at your place, Cal. You mind?" he wasn't really asking and Calvin knew that. He nodded stiffly and bent his head in the general direction of the bedroom upstairs.

It was three in the morning, the party had already been winding down. Passed out bodies littered every piece of flat furniture in the large living room, even more bodies tangled together on the floor. Usually at football parties, the players would sleep over. Being who they were, Alek and Chris usually got a room to themselves which worked in their favor when they wanted to have a fuck with a girl. Chris was less discriminate about where he fucked, not giving a shit if anyone saw his bare ass pumping up against a girl. Alek wasn't much of a voyeur and preferred more privacy so while Chris usually fucked a girl anywhere at a party, Alek would take a girl back to his room. Sometimes Chris would come in to watch; once at a college party they'd even shared the same girl.

Just thinking about that got him hard. That had seriously been the best orgasm of his life, even more so than the first time he'd gotten into a pussy or the first time he'd gotten to fuck ass. But it wasn't like they could find a lot of girls that wanted to be double teamed like that again.

"Chris if you don't get me into a bed soon, I'm gonna puke all over you," Alek slurred, letting Chris guide him to wherever they'd be bunking tonight.

"Bed. Fuck. Sleep," Chris slurred back keeping a steady pace towards the bedrooms upstairs. They headed towards the usual guest room that they claimed when they came over. But just before they could enter and pass out, Chris stopped.

"I gotta piss." Chris shrugged Alex off and headed into the bathroom a few doors down. Alex slumped against the door and almost slid to the floor, but the lure of a nice empty bed called to him.

Pushing the door open, he came to a start when he saw a completely nude girl writhing on the bed. He blinked to see if it was just a figment of his imagination. Her gasping moans were like a sirens calls and he, the helpless sailor. He walked closer, his eyes riveted on the show in front of him. The girl's legs were spread wide open with her fingers delving into her hole. The squelching sounds of her thrusting fingers mixed in with the Alek's staccato breathing. She was so wet the tight, black curls at the apex of her thighs were matted down. Every time her fingers slid out, more of her natural lubricant slipped out and adorned her thigh.

Stumbling forward, Alek took a deep whiff of her essence. It was faintly musky with a spicy tinge, almost suffocating him. His gaze traveled over her thighs to briefly get tangled at her heaving breasts. He so wanted to touch. He started when a hand grabbed him. He hadn't realized he'd walked to the very edge of the bed and was within touching distance of her.

Blue eyes met murky brown as she brought his captured hands straight to her pussy lips. "I'm so hot," she whispered.

He barely heard her over the raring in his ears. His fingers slid into her warmth, encasing the digits in molten lava. The delicate flesh pulsed around him. All he could think about was feeling that around his dick. Her hips undulated into his still fingers. She was fucking herself on him.

Standing like a statue he watched like a dumbass as a whiplash quick orgasm drew her body taunt. Her pussy tightened impossibly on his fingers, her tunnel trying to suck him in deeper. As quick as the orgasm had over taken her, it left her just as quick and in a pile of limp flesh and bones.

"Are you...alright?" The croaked words that left his parched mouth were unfamiliar to him. He sounded as if he'd swallowed a fistful of gravel.

Her face turned towards his with a pained expression. He remembered this girl. His gaze landed on the floor where a familiar black dress lay crumpled along with her under garments. The only thing left on her body was a sparkling choker and strappy heels. He remembered talking to the drunk girl for only a second, thinking she'd looked pretty hot before another girl had stolen his attention. He vaguely noticed the anklet wrapped around her ankle with tiny bird charms on it.

"I-I need you. Please, I'm so hot and oh god, oh god, it's starting again. Oh no," she wailed, her face crumpling in what looked to be pain as she brought up both legs and planted her feet shoulder length apart. It was the perfect position for him to mount her.

Perhaps if he hadn't been drunk, he might have had second thoughts. Perhaps if his girlfriend had come to the party instead of having dinner with her family, he might have had second thoughts. But even then, he knew deep down after talking himself through the second thoughts he'd still be doing exactly what he found himself doing. Climbing onto the bed on his knees, he headed between hers. Clumsy hands fumbled at his belt and as soon as the blasted thing came free, he threw it away with a sharp snap. The button slid easily from the soft material of his jeans and with his pants and boxer briefs pushed down to just under his ass, he took a hold of his engorged penis.

Rei's eyes were riveted to his cock and the relief it promised. The drugs and alcohol flooding her bloodstream didn't care about faces or names, all she wanted was the few short seconds of glorious oblivion. Easing up on her elbow, she reached between her thighs and brushed Alek's hand aside so she could hold his cock instead. She didn't take any few extra seconds to appreciate it. Like sheep following the herd, his dick pointed straight at her clutching hole. She guided him in her. The thick, mushroom tipped head slipped hotly against her wetness. Both of them groaned.

Alek tried again and this time the head caught between her pussy lips. His cock pushed into her pulsing crevice in one fast thrust. Rei's body arched off the bed; her mouth opened into a scream as her body was finally breached fully. Alek caught the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss, muffling her scream. Her moist and plump lips latched onto his greedily, licking at the seam of his lips. He met her tongue with his, the two appendages sliding wetly in a passionate tango. His tongue mimicked his short and furious thrusts. Drunk on this mysterious girl, he'd lost all finesse and his cock just wanted to stay in her body for the longest amount of time while getting some stimulation.

"God you're so hot," he murmured against her cheek, as his seeking mouth slid down her jaw to her neck. He latched on to the pulsing point at the base of her neck then sucked on the skin hard. Pulled the skin into his mouth with his teeth, he bit gently then pulled away to look at his handiwork with satisfaction.

He must've stopped thrusting into her for in the next second, she slammed herself up. The slap of flesh on flesh spurred him into action again, burning his face into the crook of her sweaty neck, he pounded into her. Mindless to anything else, he wanted to feel the same quivers of her walls around his cock that his fingers had felt not a few minutes ago.

The small click of the door opening and quickly closing was lost amid the cacophonous symphony of their furious fucking. It was only because of instinct, an unexplainable bond the two boys had since birth that Alek sensed Chris was in the room. He spared the boy a quick glance before an insistent hand cupped his cheek and pulled him back into a hot kiss. His groans became lost in her sucking mouth.

Alek wondered vaguely if the girl noticed Chris or even cared. He hoped not. He had half a mind to throw something at Chris to get him to leave but that would mean leaving the warmth of this girl. And he wasn't about to do that for anything.

Rei's breathing came in faster and faster until it sounded as if she couldn't get any air into her lungs. Alek's breathing matched hers. Feelings tingling at the base of his spine, he been this head and bit down into her shoulder as she came long and hard. She followed him into the abyss not a second later, milking his cum into her body.

They lay panting together, Rei breathing out as Alek breathed in. They were so close that he inhaled her small exhaled puffs and she the same. When his arms could no longer hold himself up, Alek slumped to side but kept one arm over her breast. He smiled tiredly when the twin peaks and her nipple poked his forearm. He hadn't even gotten to play with those but he had all night.

"Nice show," interrupted their post coital bliss, his face unreadable in the dark. Not that it would have been less like a state in daylight either. He still didn't look as drunk as Alek knew he himself looked.

Alek expected the girl to scream out now and tell Chris to get the hell out. Then Alek could get back to playing with her.

Rei looked at the other boy and sobbed. Alek started out of his post coital stupor and went to gather her in his arms and comfort her. But she weakly slapped at his confining arms until he let her go. Reaching out at Chris, she beckoned him.

"Oh, please I need more. It's staring again, oh god, please, please Chris!" She jerkily jumped and staggered into Chris's arms, who had moved closer to the bed when she'd first called out to him. Alek's eyes narrowed in slight anger that the girl even knew Chris's name. He had to assume she didn't know his since she'd not once called out to him, and he'd just had his dick inside her! What kind of slut was she that she just jumped from one dick to another?

Chris raised a blonde brow at Alek from over her shoulder. The girl was trying to climb him like a tree, her lips already attached to his thick neck. Chris hefted up and immediately the girl began rubbing her pussy lips against the side of his hip.

Alek decided that there was no reason to get jealous. It wasn't like he had a claim to her. He'd just come into the room and she'd thrown herself at him. She was just a party girl, probably more wild than the ones he knew at school. He nodded, even though his fingers twitched in annoyance when Chris walked them forward and both fell on the bed beside Alek.

Alek should be glad that they got to share a girl together again. From birth, they'd shared everything. When they'd been younger, Alek had thought he might be gay since he loved spending so much time with Chris. But one disaster and failed attempt at kissing had left both of them with the firm conclusion that they were much too dominant to be each other's bedmate. Plus, they both really liked boobs and pussy.

So Alek shouldn't be wanting to shove Chris off the girl's plain body and erase all memories of him from her mind. But the girl herself had literally thrown herself at Chris, so he had nothing to say. But that still did not stop the well of anger as he watched the girl writhe under Chris's muscle packed body.

Chris paid no mind to the boiling rage simmering underneath his best friend's thin veneer. He himself was too occupied by a swollen nipple in his mouth. He flattens his tongue on the pointed bud, leaving it with his saliva. When she was wet enough, he pulled back and blew air around it and watched with hazy satisfaction as the skin around it puckered and small pimples of goose bumps spread over her chest. Stiffening his tongue, he stabbed at the wet nub and tasted metal. The girl cried out in discomfort but didn't push him away. In fact, her hands slid into his hair and dislodged the leather band confining the dirty blond strands.

Feeling his cock press impatiently against the metal teeth of his zippers, Chris lifted up to shuck off all his clothing. But while he was doing that, Rei became impatient for touch, any touch. She looked frantically to Alek watching them with hooded eyes. She blindly reached out for his hand and brought it between her legs.

Alek wanted to disagree, he really did. But his hand had a mind of its own. Alek watched fascinated as his fingers slid over her soft folds straight to the small pink nub standing to quivering attention. The girl beside him let out a breathy moan, her hands fisting tightly in her sheets under her. She undulated under Alek's hand, rubbing her pussy against his hand. Alek growled and kissed her again, his hand working hard between her legs. She clamped her legs around his hand and turned her face into Alek's. He bit savagely into her lips, feeling the morsels swell at the abuse. One of her hands went to the back of his head and clutched at his hair.

Chris, now nude from the waist down roughly pulled Alek's glistening fingers away and replaced them with his cock. He surged forward in one hard shove. Alek's lips caught reins moans of pleasure as the football player rammed relentless into her. His thrusts were hard and precise, punishing in its pace but the larger boy made sure to grind down on each thrust. The rough slide of his pelvis against that little nub of her quickly had Rei on edge.

"You wanna come, baby, don't you?" Alek whispered against her sweating neck. He felt her nod and whimper at Chris ministrations.

"Faster," she breathed, her other hand going to the back of Chris's head and urging him on. Alek kissed his way down her neck, following the slope of her breast to the sweet morsel topping the generous mounds. He didn't mind that it was already wet with Chris's saliva. He sucked in the pebbled nipple, worrying it between his teeth. He could feel her breathing speed up and various parts of her body tensing up. Her hand tightened almost painfully in at his scalp. He knew she was very close to coming. Just as her breath hitched and came to a stuttering stop, Alek bit into her nipple. He reveled in the high pitched scream. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. It went on and on for what seemed like forever.

Chris moved up her body dragging his opened mouth like a snake up her body and dislodged Alek's mouth from the girl's tits. He latched onto the other nipple, mouthing at it roughly. Alek watched through hooded eyes as Chris not only bit her nipple, but marked her crescent shaped bite marked on the underside of her breast and continued the trend on any fleshy piece of skin he could find.

The girl's legs lay spread open and quivering from her orgasm. Alek pulled his zipper down and shoved both his jeans and boxers down enough to free his aching cock. He took a moment to stroke the long length with his wet hand. He dipped his fingers back into the girl's pussy lips and used her natural lubricant (mixed with Chris's and his cum) to pump his cock. He wasted no further time in getting between her lips and lining his cock up with her pussy. His eyes crossed when he felt his cock being engulfed in a searing heat again. Biting his tongue hard to stave off his orgasm, he moved his hips in short thrusts to coat the entire length of his cock into her cove.

Chris made his way up the girl's chest to claim her mouth. At some point Chris had taken off his shirt and Alek realized, rather belatedly, that he was still fully clothed. Still keeping up his rhythm, he flung off his own shirt. The girl's hands went to Chris's wide shoulders, her short nails digging into the tanned, muscled back.

Her legs were trying to close Alek out, but he held her thighs wide open with his hands, forcing her to be still. He heard her whimper in protest against Chris's mouth when he wouldn't let her rub up against him. Alek smiled. She'd get her release soon.

Slowly, he pulled back and moved his hips down a fraction of an inch until the mushroom head caught at her tight opening. The flesh was so tight, almost impossible to get through. But he thrust hard until just the tip sunk in. A strangled scream of pain go muffled between her and Chris's mouth, only later would Alek think to ponder the cause. He pushed in the rest of the way, the moist flesh opening up against his assault. His cockhead nudged against her cervix and Alek realized he wasn't wearing a condom.

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

In his muddled mind he didn't remember the condoms in his and Chris's wallets. His own wallet was in the back pocket of his jeans. But right now even the thought of pulling out from the girl's welcoming warmth was pure agony.

Apparently, the girl thought so too, because when he made to pull away, her legs came up to wrap around his waist. They crisscrossed at the small of his back with her pointy heels coming to rest on his buttocks. He'd pull out, he promised himself he would, even if it killed him. He held onto her supple legs as he thrust into her hard, jarring her with his movements.