An Aphrodisiac for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana pulled her under one of the stands, hiding them from view. Rei was reluctant to look at the other girls face until Dana tipped up her chin gently, almost like a mother and looked at her with worried eyes. Dana was never worried, she was the most laid back in their group. For her to be so now, Rei knew Dana knew everything.

"Is it true?"

Rei nodded, her entre entire face flaming. She was sweating under all her layers of clothing and it wasn't just because of the heat.

"You have to go the police, Rei," Dana said, always direct and to the point.

Rei pulled back from Dana and frantically shook her head. "No, no, it was consensual. They didn't rape me!"

Dana leveled a hard look at Rei and folded her arms in front of her. "Rei, don't be stupid. Of course they raped you. Two boys and a girl? Who in their right mind would fuck two guys?"

Rei didn't answer and Dana took that as affirmation that Rei had indeed been raped. But Rei couldn't reveal to her deepest shame. That she was the kind of girl that took two boys to bed and enjoyed herself...immensely. That she'd been fantasizing about two faceless guys in her drunken stupor before it became a reality.

"Did you save the clothes? Did you wash them? Are you okay? Did they hurt you? You can show the police your hickies," Dana fired off. Rei had a hard time keeping track.

Instead, she asked a question of her own. "How did you hear of it?"

Dana blinked at Rei's soft spoken question before answering. "I heard a few of the football players gossiping about a video. They didn't mention you by name but I knew it was you."

"How?" Rei was grateful at least that no one knew it had been her, but still mortified that people knew. And there was a video?!

Dana looked across the field and Rei followed her gaze to the football players who had come back from heir run. She could distinctly make out Andrew sitting on one of the benches cooling off. A few feet away from him, she could see Chris, Alek and a few of the other footballers talking. Rei quickly looked away and back to Dana, waiting for her to answer.

"I talked to Andrew about you two. He said that he lost you at the party and hadn't seen you after the first time. Then I heard about the video and heard one of the boys talking about a black dress and I guessed it was you."

Rei frowned, wondering if Andrew had forgotten he'd seen her again and danced with her too. But she shrugged it off, realizing that he'd probably been as drunk as her.

"...I'll drive you today." Dana continued talking and Rei snapped back to theh conversation. She took Dana's shoulders and shook the smaller girl to get her to shut up.

"Dana, please hear me now and shut up. I don't want to go the cops, I don't want to tell anybody this happened, and I want to forget it ever happened. I was drunk and they were drunk and they did not rape me." Rei said clearly and precisely but it didn't look like Dana believed her.

The other girl rolled her eyes and brushed off Rei's hands. "Doesn't matter if you were drunk. Rape is rape."

"Stop saying rape!" Rei shouted, finally losing all her patience. "It wasn't rape! And do you have any idea what my uncle and aunt are going to do if they find out? Nothing is worth that, nothing!" Dana looked stunned and for once stayed silent. Rei sighed tiredly and lowered her voice. "Dana, I never want this mentioned again, okay? That's the only way you can help me."

Dana's forehead crinkled in confusion, mouth turning down in a frown. She opened her mouth before shutting it again and Rei could just see all the knobs and screws truing in Dana's head. "Look, if it makes you feel better I-I talked to Alek." Dana opened her mouth again to say something but Rei hurried to finish what she wanted to say. "He apologized and said he didn't remember much of that night either. Like I said, we were all really drunk. Please just leave it at that."

Dana said nothing, as if taking everything in and deciding whether or not to believe her. But when she spoke next, Rei knew she hadn't managed to make the other girl believe her.

"I'll keep quiet, but I just want you to know I'll support you. No matter how much time it takes, I'll support you and so will Kandi and Beth. It takes time for -for stuff like this and I just want-" Rei cut the girl off by pulling her into a hug, bending down a bit to accommodate the other girl's shorter stature. She knew Dana meant well but she was too tired to pursue it. As long as Dana was willing to keeping it quiet, Rei would take that as a victory.

"Thank you," she whispered into Dana's hair. Dana pulled back and offered her a small smile. Rei knew Dana would keep badgering her but not today, at least. In an effort to distract Dana, she asked where Kandi and Beth were.

"Oh, Kandi and Beth are watching the drama club rehearse. I asked them to give us a few minutes to talk. They'll want know why."

Rei narrowed her eyes at Dana, her lips thinning. "I was with Andrew last night. That is all that they need to know." Dana was about to protest but Rei cut her off with a hard glare. Dana looked displeased but Rei ignored her as they headed over to the auditorium. At least Kandi and Beth weren't as tenacious as Dana. She could barely handle one Dana.

______________________________________________________________________________

Alek fell on Chris's bed in pure exhaustion. Usually Chris was a demanding taskmaster during practices, but this entire week had been hell week. But he knew why his best friend was so strung up. A certain brown eyed girl named Rei was on both their minds. Any time that Alek tried to bring up the subject, Chris quickly shut him off and paid him back by making him run extra suicides on the field. But he wasn't getting the brunt of Chris's anger. Calvin and his posse on the team got most of Chris's brutal treatment, not that Alek was complaining.

The entire month he'd tried to get Rei to talk to him in at class but he didn't get another opportunity to sit next to her. Two girls that dressed and talked in unison always sat across form Rei including the quiet boy that sat next to Rei. She studiously ignored him. Alek was usually a laid back guy but she was starting to piss him off. And that pissed him off on top of that. He shouldn't be getting angry at her, but one more day of having her ignore him was going to drive him crazy.

He'd developed a bit of a small obsession with her. When he'd found out Chris still had a copy of the video, he'd stolen the phone from the other boy and watched the video. Then he'd watched it again, and again and again, until he had everything memorized. From the way Rei had gasped each time Alek had sunk his teeth into whatever part of her he could reach, to the way she whimpered whenever Alek had thrust inside of her. Chris hadn't been unaffected either. He'd watched just as religiously. He'd threatened to delete the video each time Alek asked to see it, but he never did.

"She ignored me again today," Alek said to Chris who was typing on his laptop again. Chris looked up from his keyboard with a bored expression. He was resting against his headboard, his legs laid straight out. Alek's head rested next to Chris's thigh.

"And?" Chris didn't pretend not to know who they were talking about. Alek punched Chris's thigh in irritation and the other boy accused him of being obtuse. "What, she hurt your ego and you need someone to kiss it better?" Chris sneered, kicking out at Alek's shin in retaliation.

Before it escalated into a full out fight, Alek sat up and put some distance between the two. Chris looked unimpressed. Alek sighed in frustration running his hand through his messy hair. They had never fought over a girl.

"The first day was the only day she talked to me but I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her since."

Chris scoffed at him and put the laptop aside as he leaned forward. "What do you even have to say to her? Oh yeah baby, suck me harder?"

"As opposed to you saying fuck, don't tease, don't bite?" Alek mocked. Chris didn't even have the grace to blush as he shrugged. Sometimes Alek just felt like punching his best friend; this was one of those times. "I think we need to talk to her."

"What do you mean by 'we'? You want to talk to her, go fucking talk to her, but leave me out of it." Chris went back to his laptop, signaling he was done with the conversation. But Alek was not.

"In case you forgot, mine wasn't the only dick involved." Alek noticed Chris's left eye twitched, and he grinned slyly. The other boy's nonchalant façade was cracking and Alek was going to hammer on it until it shattered. "We have to talk to her, I don't know, apologize maybe? See how she's feeling."

But Chris kept his attention on the computer. Cursing himself for missing the opportunity to get Chris to show any emotion, he decided to take another approach. "I can't stop thinking about her," Alek admitted softly.

Now that made Chris stop the informal tapping on his keyboard. The bigger boy's hand hands clenched together and he quickly shut the laptop; almost hard enough to break it. Alek saw the opening and continued to prod.

"She's inside my head. I can't go into school without looking for her, and when I do see her-"

"Shut up, just shut up!" Chris snapped and threw his laptop down on the floor. The loud crack of plastic and metal breaking was the only sound in the room. Chris panted in anger and frustration. He shot off the bed, pacing the room like a caged animal. Unable to contain all that angry energy, he punched his bedroom door, then punched it again.

Throughout it all, Alek lay back in the bed with a triumphant smile. Usually, it took a lot more and a lot longer for Chris to lose his self control. This had been so~ easy.

"You actually get to see her every day. I barely saw her once this Monday when she was getting on the bus," Chris growled, glaring at Alek like he was an offending piece of dirt he'd found on the bottom of his shoe.

Alek smirked. "You jealous? Aw, so you do care."

Chris was quick to go on the defense. "I don't care." Alek was too happy to point out that he sounded like a child denying he didn't like a girl in his class. "My lawyer said the less contact I had with her, the better."

Alek shot up from his recliner state and frowned. "You told your lawyer about her?"

Chris shrugged. "She could cry rape. But James said the video will invalidate those claims even if she shows anyone her bite marks. She was willing enough." Chris looked uncomfortable, his hand rubbing at his neck in agitation. "But he said it was better to limit any time I might see her. You too."

"She wouldn't do that," Alek defended, although he hardly knew what she was feeling. He'd been religiously studying her during at class. At times she would become engrossed in her work, completely ignoring everyone and everything around her. Other times she be laughing and joking around with the two girls. But then her whole body would become still and she'd quickly glance at him before turning back to her work.

"Stop being stupid," Chris ordered, "You know nothing about her and you better keep it that way."

"I don't want to," Alek shot back petulantly. He'd be the first to admit he was just a little bit spoiled. His doctor parents had rarely been there for him and decided that material things would compensate for their absence. He'd been given every toy, every game, anything his heart desired. And like the pilot boy he was, he wanted Rei and fully intended to have her. Well, again.

"I'm going ask her out," he declared to his now dumbstruck best friend.

"You're kidding me."

"I'm going ask her out...today...Now." Alek lunged for his phone and began texting his friends. One of them, Alan Hung, was a tech wiz and he'd have no trouble breaking into the school's computer and getting a number. Chris was struck immobile by disbelief, not really believing what Alek was doing.

Alan sent a disheartening text back that it would take some time to hack in. Chris looked over his shoulder and let out a relived grunt. Alek grumbled as he put his phone away, deciding that it was better to aim his frustration at Chris, rather than the screen on his phone.

"Dude, let's get some food. And you're paying."

*****