An Apocalypse Rising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit here, Beka." The young woman let herself be led to the nearest chair before Calla clicked the restraints into place with a gesture.

Beka struggled, dark eyes panicked and needy as she swiveled her head to keep sight of the woman. "Calla? Calla, can I please touch you? Please?"

"No, sweet one," she said, giving the young woman's hair a last brush before standing just behind the chair. "This wouldn't be nearly as fun for me if I let you do that."

Beka was simply left to stew in the chair as the minutes ticked by and, as they did, much of the fog that had descended over her lifted. Struggling began anew when she realized what was happening around her. She screamed and pulled at the restraints, but there was no give to be felt. The only thing she succeeded in doing was helping them bite her flesh.

Her demand echoed through the room. "Let me out of here!"

Calla looked down upon her in more ways than one. "Don't worry. "You'll be just as happy and carefree as your brother very soon."

Her eyes widened in horror as one of the tendrils headed for her. It was smooth, black and slick dripping with a clear ooze that seemed to be erupting from wide pores all over the surface. It moved as though floating on an air current, thick, but nimble. It twitched left and right, sensing the air before honing in on an empty vessel.

She tried to pull away again as the tendril brushed her left foot, leaving a viscous trail to run between her toes and down the sole of her foot. It was brought with it a warm prickling feeling that made her nerves sing. It dripped all over her leg as the thing slithered, searching for the part of her it needed. When the oily fluid rolled down the crease between thigh and pelvis she quivered against her restraints, but not entirely in fear.

"You think you know how good it will feel, Beka. You want it and fear it because you think you know how good it will feel." Her smile was wicked. "You don't."

She looked down to watch it find her. Beka tried futilely to shift herself this way and that, only managing a fraction of an inch either way. She did finally feel shame in knowing that she was dripping all on her own. Once it found its quarry, it slid in without hesitation and, when it did, two things happened: she lost her maidenhead in the last way that she could have ever dreamed, making her wince in pain, and the pores let loose a gush of the oily joy with a wet plopping sound that bathed her lips and clit in it.

She threw her head and climaxed uncontrollably, which triggered one of the other women in the room. Calla watched it began to thrust, taking her, preparing her for what was to come. She watched Beka's eyes go wild and her legs pull against the restraints yet again, this time in response to her muscles being wracked by sensation. Her knees spread wider to try to get more of it inside her.

Calla watched her respond to the fucking. It was such a perfect sight to see them go wild and dim all at once. To her surprise, Beka's mouth began to form words even as the tendril savaged her. "Let...me...go... Please."

Calla shook her head, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You said it yourself, you can't escape anyway."

She craned her neck and screamed again.

As her heaving breath came back to her in gasps. "Let me go...so I can help it. Please. I can't escape. Let me help it."

Calla knew it wasn't a bid for freedom. Even if she could get out of the room, her hips gave her away in how they lifted. With a flick of a finger Beka's arms were free, her hands rushing to the black flesh, both of them squeezing it to draw the ooze free in gobs that she slathered all over her chest and face, kneading it into herself. Another dollop went down her throat. It was just as warm going down her throat as it felt on her body and it tasted so sweet. She licked her fingers as one of the cysts deflated watching the bulge as it made its way through the tendril.

To claim her.

Its pounding of her stopped as she felt it move up and up until she felt it enter her womb and flare, binding them together. She kept her eyes on it until it was inches from being inside her being. Beka leaned back in surrender, seeing Calla open the crotch of her outfit and back up to her so she would see her eyes as Beka ate her, and eat she would.

Calla's pussy was dripping in anticipation of many little moments that came in rapid succession. When the meat's eyes widened as she was claimed Calla lowered her lips to that waiting, panting mouth. Her tongue was clumsy at first, but she made up for it enthusiasm. The vibrations from her cumming little mouth brought Calla to the edge.

Seeing the meat's eyes roll into the back of its head until only the whites could be seen as it was owned made her cum.

Beka wandered back the way she'd come, touching her expanded belly, her purpose growing inside her. When she passed by Baen she stopped to look at him. Not that they would have really known, but they now shared the same dull eyes, and the same happiness. She grinned as he scarcely looked at her face in favor of her body, thrusting towards her.

She wandered away. Perhaps the once-man who took her from the wagon needed pleasuring.

To Be Continued...