An Apology

Story Info
She pleasantly reawakens her husband to apologize.
895 words
3.67
35.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay without moving. Her eyes did not flutter as she feigned sleep, listening to his breathing, waiting for him to drift off to sleep beside her. They had had an argument, and she knew she was wrong, but how to make it up to him was the question. An idea surfaced in her mind, would it work though...Wait a little longer, she thought, His breathing slows once he is completely asleep.

Finally satisfied that he was indeed deep asleep, she slowly removed her pajamas under the covers, barely daring to breathe lest she wake him too soon. Once her body was nude and could feel the soft sheets against her breasts and thighs, again slowly, she slid down completely under the covers and deftly removed his only covering of loose fitting silk pants. In the dark, she used her hands and fingertips and began exploring his body by touch. She could feel herself becoming excited at his smell; her heart beating and heavy breathing was the only sound in the darkness.

Finding his sex in the dark, she leaned in gently licking the head, softly kissing it, ears straining for any sound of his awakening. He responded to her touch, even though he was still asleep, and she could feel the blood pulsing beneath her hand as he hardened and stood erect for her. Smiling slightly with a lustful gleam, she settled on her knees between his legs and took him in her mouth. She circled the fingers of her right hand around the continued licking and kissing, stroking him up and down in a steady rhythm. He shifted in his sleep, but she didn't stop. Aroused by his quick response and knowing he was still asleep while she began to suck his cock, she slid her left hand down her neck, over her delicate collarbones, caressing first her right then left breast, massaging them with her hands, twisting the nipples as they hardened.

Moving her mouth on his shaft, she moved her right hand to his balls; gently squeezing them and bringing them close up to his base, holding them there. Her left hand moved from her breasts, down her stomach, between her legs till the tips of her fingers were brushing the top of the heart design shaved onto her pussy. Her desire for him increasing with every breath and movement, she continued pleasuring him, sucking him into her, throating him, kissing at every chance. Her left hand began to move of its own accord, rubbing her clit with her middle finger as she stroked the smooth lips with her index and ring fingers. She became moist, and then wet under this attention, poising her middle finger at the entrance into her pussy, moaning quietly with him filling her entire mouth with his cock. She put her finger inside, rubbing the upper wall as her thumb continued stroking her clit, making her body react with slight twitches as she registered the pleasure.

Unable to resist any longer, she ceased sucking him, and still fingering herself, making her pussy as wet as possible, she threw back the covers and moved up until she was straddling his prone sleeping form. Placing him against her pussy, she prepared for his entrance, and holding him in place, slid her pussy down his shaft until he was deep inside of her. She gasped as he penetrated her, and closing her eyes grabbed both nipples and began to twist them, making them even harder. She began to move her hips, up, down, front, back, making light and sweet sounds as she felt him inside of her. On the third repetition of her motion, he awoke with a start and a pleasant surprise awaiting him, her body moving on top of him, her pale skin glowing in the surrounding darkness. Realizing he was finally awake, she stammered, "Please, Sir, forgive me, I was wrong! Please, forgive me!" in between gasps, still riding his hard cock.

For an answer, he reached up and grabbed her tits hard and pushing himself up into her roughly as she came down, and she shrieked with pleasure from the sudden deep penetration. He pulled her closer down on top of him, still thrusting in and out of her pussy, and taking each nipple in his mouth, nibbling and twisting as her hair draped across him while she sighed her delight into his ear, kissing on his neck. Feeling his climax near, he sat up with her against him and she wrapped her legs around his waist, shifting her hips to bring him in and out, he moved his position again, laying her with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, her legs still around him. He grabbed her hips, and kneeling, pushed himself into her, hard and fast. She tightened her pussy around him, her small noises growing louder until her body stiffened and she gave a loud gasping moan. Feeling and hearing her climax sent him over the edge and he poured himself into her, a deep animalistic growl issuing from his chest from the immense gratification of his orgasm. Exhausted, he lay down on top of her, the two still entwined in gentle embrace, with him still inside her. Holding her close to him with her head up against his shoulder he whispered in her ear, "Apology accepted, my love."