An Apology

Story Info
I'm sorry, I had to jerk off. You're to blame.
783 words
4.23
8.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is an exaggeration of an actual incident a week or so ago. The real panties were red lace :)

An Apology

My dearest darling wife

I am sorry. This was inexcusable, but partly your doing.

I jerked off last night while you slept beside me.

I woke around 3am with a stiff aching cock. I assumed that I just had to pee so I headed to the bathroom. Relieving myself brought no relief to my painful erection. I returned to the bedroom. You had rolled on to your stomach and kicked off the covers in the heat of the summer night. As per usual, you slept naked. So between the dim moonlight and the bathroom night light, I saw your deep brown hair cascading over your muscular back, your magnificent ass, fantastic legs and bare soles. I could see the barest hint of your pussy beyond your ass.

Your hair reminded me of how it whipped around when you rode me reverse cowgirl during our evening fuck session. My cock seemed to get a little harder.

Your ass reminded me of how much I loved finishing by fucking you doggy last night, feeling your warm soft wet pussy wrapped around my cock as I slid in and out, hypnotized by your winking brown eye. I absently grabbed my cock and rubbed it lightly.

Your legs made me think of how great you looked in cutoffs yesterday working in the yard with me. Even in your fifties, your legs are fantastic. And, you are well-aware that the image of your ass and legs in those cutoffs sets my heart pounding. I massaged my balls as I stroked my cock a little more forcefully.

Your soles reminded me of the footjob you almost gave me at lunchtime. You had kicked off your sandals as we came in, and said your feet were sore. I had you sit on the couch, and massaged the pain away. You returned the favor by rubbing my cock through my jeans until it was hard, then saying, "Time for lunch!" You got up and danced into the kitchen giggling, leaving me begging for more. I felt a dribble of pre-cum slip out of my cock and drop silently to the carpet.

Yes, on one hand you teased me all day. However, you could argue that you did fuck me thoroughly last night: missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, and doggy. And you made up for the teasing footjob with a toe-curling blowjob after lunch. The memory of you licking my shaft and gobbling the head of my cock before taking me deep in your mouth made me a little harder. I can almost feel your tongue on the underside of my cock as you slide it in and out of your full lips. I rubbed a little harder, squeezing the head every third or fourth stroke.

So, yes, we had lots of sex yesterday. However, the evidence that it was not enough was throbbing in my hand as I stared at your ripe body. When you stirred, and rolled on your side giving me a glance at your left tit (always my favorite one), I knew I had to finish. I got into bed beside you.

Last night when I removed your panties, they ended up on my night table. Ok, I practically tore them off and flung them out of the way of my tongue. I picked them up. I drank in your musky scent from them. I wrapped my fist with them, and began stroking, slowly but firmly. Your ass faced me, redoubling my lust for you. Again, I rubbed my balls with my other hand as I stroked. I knew all that stimulation, both visual and mental would finish as me quickly as a college kid preparing for a big night. I gripped tightly and stroked hard. I felt the spunk rising from my balls, the pressure building. I let the feeling take me and I pumped shot after shot into your panties. I managed to stifle the groan I was feeling. After I wiped the leftover cum from my rapidly deflating cock, I carefully placed your drenched panties on my night table. This morning I put them in the laundry basket.

So my dear sexy wife, when you go to do a load of lingerie and underwear, and you find a crusty pair of red satin boys shorts, just remember that you are partly to blame.

Your loving husband.

PS., In the interest of avoiding a repeat of my little problem, I propose exchanging half an hour of my tongue in your pussy for one of your mind-altering blowjobs in place of watching TV tonight.