An Appalachian Trail Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krysm
krysm
89 Followers

"What's the matter? Nothing wrong with two guys sharing a tent. Besides, I think it'll rain through the night."

"Haven't you realized I'm gay?" Raging Wind blurted in exasperation. "How blatantly do I need to gawk?"

"Well, no, I didn't notice. Does it matter whether a man is homosexual or heterosexual? And why would you gawk at my fat body?"

Raging Wind turned back, gawking now in disbelief. "Haven't you looked at yourself recently, man? You're not fat anymore. You're a fucking hunk! And yes, a man's sexual orientation does matter especially when he's sharing a tent with a hunk wearing nothing but boxer briefs!"

"You really think I'm a hunk? I've been fat my entire life. I guess it's hard for me to see myself in any other way. Look, I'll put my clothes on, ok? Will that make you feel better?"

The young man chuckled. "Will that make me feel better? I find you sexually attractive and I've seen you pretty much in the nude, do you really think a pair of shorts and a shirt will make it easier for me? Thanks for everything, but I should go. I shouldn't have come inside in the first place. I looked forward to seeing you again and I was so excited when I saw your tent...I wasn't thinking when you invited me in. I'll see you in the morning." He turned back to the mesh wall of the tent and reached out a hand to pull the zipper. A big hand held him back gently by a shoulder.

"Raging Wind, I can't let you set your hammock in this rain. Everything will get soaked in seconds. I'm sorry if I wasn't being considerate of your feelings. It's rare that someone would express attraction toward me, so I'm not used to thinking that my body might arouse sexual desire in anyone. Tell me, what can I do to make it easier for you?"

"You're always trying to help me, care for me. You keep doing that and I won't just find you attractive. I'll fall in love! That's a threat, by the way. You'll have your own personal stalker on the trail."

"Only if it comes with special privileges." Standing Bear coughed and blushed, shocked by his own words.

"Wow! I didn't expect that from you. The trail does have a way of eroding one's inhibitions. Alright, there's no point in turning back or brushing it under a rug. You want privileges, they're yours for the asking. Ask away!"

"I...oh, boy...I can't believe what I said. I'm sorry. That was so crude. I must've hung out with the other hikers too much. Please, let's just pretend I didn't say it."

"But you did. Come on! You're a man, and a man has needs. Don't dangle a carrot before me and take it away!"

"This is extremely awkward. I'm usually well mannered. Please, spare me anymore embarrassment." Standing Bear looked away, ashamed of himself, feeling uncomfortably exposed. He pulled up his sleeping bag to cover himself.

"Hey, don't be ashamed. There's nothing wrong with wanting a bit of pleasure, especially when it's mutually beneficial. Most men would jump at the chance to get a free handjob or blowjob." Standing Bear groaned. "Ok, ok! I'll drop it. I would've enjoyed it a lot myself, but I won't make you any more uncomfortable than you already are. The rain's letting up a bit. If I hurry, I could get the hammock up without getting it too wet. I really can't stay here."

"Would you really have enjoyed it?" It was just a whisper.

"Yes, I would."

"I...haven't been intimate with anyone in many years. I was so depressed after my divorce...I took comfort in food. I became so disgusted with myself and had to do something extreme. It never occurred to me that sex would...be a factor in my life again."

"You're an attractive man. I'm attracted to you. I want to give you pleasure, if you'll let me."

"Ok."

"Ok? You'll let me?"

Standing Bear nodded. "What do I do?"

"Nothing. Just lay back and enjoy."

Standing Bear laid back, allowing Raging Wind to pull away his sleeping bag. The young man knelt over him, kissing and licking his nipple. His back arched involuntarily and his cock stirred. He covered his loins with his hands. Slender but strong fingers pulled at his wrist. He yielded and withdrew his hands, his back arching again when those fingers caressed his crotch. Moist lips and tongue traveled down his body, leaving a trail of wet hair that stuck to the young man's chin and cheeks.

"You're not salty at all. You must've gone for a swim," Raging Wind commented before wrapping his lips around the bulging bulb through the polyester. The big man gasped and arched his back higher than before, his knees drawing up. The young man pulled the boxer briefs down and hooked the waistband beneath the smooth balls. The cock wasn't extraordinary in length but very thick. His tongue journeyed from the dripping tip to the fat base and around each nut. He smiled at the ursine man's moans. He sucked on the soft-fleshed knob, flicking the tip of his tongue between the lips of the meatus. Raging Wind moaned with the man he was pleasuring, enjoying the fullness and the taste in his mouth. He pulled back and announced, "You'll really enjoy this!" His mouth became a vacuum sucking in the entire cock, lips and nose tickled by the bear's pubic hair, breathing in the scent of man sweat. He deep-throated Standing Bear, making him growl in pleasure. He squeezed the nuts as he sucked, feeling them retreat and the skin becoming dense and wrinkled. The older man's toes curled and uncurled, legs stretched fully, and his abdomen shook with his ragged breathing. The man clenched the sides of the sleeping pad. Salty precum dribbled from his cock.

For a few seconds, Standing Bear's legs tensed and shook and his head was raised up with bulging eyes and gaping mouth as he shot his semen into Raging Wind's demanding mouth. He could not breathe as the first volleys shot out. Only when the last bit of cum oozed thickly from his cock did he collapse back down with a sharp inhalation. He panted and moaned as the young man continue sucking on his cock. Laughter seized him. "Stop! It tickles!" the bear growled without menace. The young man backed off and looked up at him with a smile.

"Well, did you enjoy it?"

"I did. Thank you. Did you?"

"Very much. You taste so good. I'd like to do it again in a few minutes if you're game."

"Give me time, ok?"

"As much as you need."

Raging Wind jerked himself as he sucked off Standing Bear the second time. He coated the older man's genitals with thick globs of semen and then continued to suck him off to another orgasm. The big man's feral growling aroused the young man, making him suck all the more aggressively. He watched the man's big toes curl as he sucked. It reminded him of the curled toes of little babies. It was adorable. The second load came out explosively, again taking the breath away from the man. Raging Wind moaned as he swallowed the creamy juice.

The two hikers fell into an easy rhythm on the trail, awake at dawn and on the trail by 8 AM after coffee and breakfast. They lunched whenever they found a comfortable spot. By 5 PM, they ended the day's hike and set up Standing Bear's big tent. They rinsed their bodies, filtered water, dined, cleaned up, brushed their teeth, hung up the food bags, and set up their sleeping pads and bags by 8 PM. If other hikers were around, they would spend a few minutes chatting. On most nights, around 9 PM, Raging Wind would go down on Standing Bear for his "dessert" before the two fell asleep in their separate sleeping bags.

They carried this rhythm to Monson, ME, where they stayed the night at the famed Shaw's hostel and onward through several water crossings and difficult climbs. Together they hiked over the Bigelows and through the technically difficult Mahoosuc Notch, a gorge of massive boulders. Through fierce winds they climbed the peaks of the Presidential Range, grateful that they struggled only with wind. The leaves were turning now, bright yellows and oranges, with reds soon to follow. At Hanover, NH, they stopped to resupply and get a trim. They crossed over into Vermont through the town of Norwich and camped early, yards away from Happy Hill Shelter.

Raging Wind cuddled happily against Standing Bear, whose strong arm cradled him tenderly. The young man stroked the big man's cock as he nibbled on a nipple. Suddenly, he raised his head and asked, "What's your real name?"

"Don. Donald Wright. What's yours?"

"Stephen Miller. Stephen not Steve."

"Ok. What's up? Why the sudden interest in our real names?"

"Well, when I make a threat, I usually follow through. I've fallen in love with you, Don."

The big man took a deep breath. "Don, I don't expect you to love me the same way. I know you're straight. I accept it. But we have a good relationship, don't we?"

"Say that one more time, please."

"What? That I don't expect you to love me back?"

"No. Before that."

"That I'm in love with you?"

"Yes, say that again."

"I love you, Don."

The big, ursine man took a shuddering breath. His brown eyes watered and a tear trickled down the side of his face.

Stephen's eyes watered as well. He wiped the tear from Don's face. "You deserve to be loved, Don. I know I'm not what you're looking for, but I can make you happy. I know I can."

They gazed into each other's eyes in silence. Finally, Don broke the silence. "I've never been more happier than the past weeks we've spent together. I wish I could desire you. I've tried, Stephen. I really have. Would it be fair to you to have a man who doesn't desire you?"

"Better that than not having you at all."

Don drew the young man to his chest and held him for a long time. He was slim and smooth, fine toned and handsome. I could learn to love him and desire him, he thought to himself. But he couldn't fool himself. His eyes never wandered over Stephen's body, and his cock never stiffened at the mere sight of him. He enjoyed the oral service tremendously, but couldn't bring himself to consider reciprocating.

"You deserve more, Stephen. You're still young. Don't settle for less than what you deserve. I made that mistake and paid for it dearly."

"You're right, Don. I won't settle for less than what I deserve." Stephen raised himself to his elbow and faced Don. "Shall we enjoy ourselves for now, while we're together?"

"Of course. I've learned not to pass up a blowjob from you."

"Actually, I was thinking I could ride you."

"Ride me? You mean anal? Don't we need a condom?"

Stephen winked and grabbed for his toiletries in a waterproof bag. He pulled out a condom, a small tub of Vaseline, and also a ziplock bag. "I bought condoms in Hanover."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I am."

"Alright, then."

Stephen rolled the condom onto Don's cock and squatted over the man's wide hips. He eased himself gently onto the cock. It had been months since he last had a cock in his ass and Don's was thick. He grimaced from the pain. He backed off and rubbed in more Vaseline into his hole, stretching it with his fingers. Bobbing on the cockhead facilitated the entry, his sphincter loosening up gradually. The wide head popped in and the men moaned in unison. It took more bobbing to get the entire cock in, which was wider at the base. "Oh, fuck!" the young man cried out when he was filled and he could feel Don's pubic hair tickling his ass. His strong thighs rippled as he rode the cock, squatting over the man he loved. "Does it feel good, Don?"

"It feels awesome!" Don exclaimed.

"Fuck me, Don!"

Don bent his legs and thrust upwards into Stephen, faster and faster. Stephen's anus was tighter around his cock than any pussy had been. It sucked at him, pulling him in. "I can't last long," Don moaned. "You're so tight!"

"Me too, Don. I want to cum with you." Don watched wide-eyed as Stephen jerked himself as Don thrust into him. Stephen's cock was longer than Don's but not as thick. The round head poked in and out of the moving foreskin, and clear liquid oozed from the slit.

Don thrust into Stephen one last time and exploded in the condom, his spasm shaking his cock inside Stephen's ass. The young man felt the spasm and shot his load, eyes clenched shut. The first shot was a thick clump that fell across Don's open mouth. The remainder fell on his chest. Reflexively, Don gulped and swallowed the semen. Stephen settled down and opened his eyes to see Don gulp with a streak of cum from his upper lip down to his chin.

"Oh, Don. I'm so sorry. I should have pointed down. Don't swallow. I'll wipe your face." Stephen scrambled off stiffly and reached for his bandanna.

"Don't."

"Don't what? Hold still."

"Don't wipe it with the bandanna." Don licked his lips and gulped again. He looked over at Stephen. "Do you like the taste of my cum, Stephen? Is it sweet like yours?"

"Yes, I do. And yes, your cum is sweet."

"I've never tasted cum before. Yours landed in my mouth and I swallowed it by reflex. It was warm, creamy, and faintly sweet. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Oh, I better get this condom off." Don got up onto his knees and gently pulled the condom off. He was surprised by how clean the condom was. He had expected it to be brown with shit. Don tied the condom and dropped it into the open ziplock held out by Stephen.

"We should clean you up, Don, before the cum dries on your hair."

Don turned his brown eyes on Stephen and smiled. "No, leave it. I like how it feels on me. I'll wash up in the brook later."

They fucked a few more times through their hike across the colorful mountains of Vermont, no longer vibrant green except areas thick with evergreens. Don became more aggressive, once leading Stephen off the trail on Killington to fuck him over a boulder. In the tent, Don preferred Stephen to ride him and cum on his face and chest. Don never made a move to suck Stephen's cock or actively take his load in his mouth, but he enjoyed the cum that fell on his lips and in his mouth. They rested an extra day in Manchester Center, VT, at the Green Mountain Hostel, enjoying the bookstore, the local breakfast cafe and restaurants, and shopping for cold-weather gear at the outfitter, ignoring the many outlet stores. Soon they would leave Vermont and arrive at Don's hometown of North Adams, MA. Stephen was nervous about this eventuality. Would Don continue on or decide to stay? Either way, Don was intent on recuperating at home at least for a couple of days.

He owned a little cape with dormers on the edge of town with a good sized land, made private by a tall wooden fence. Thick curtains covered the windows. "I'm a very private man. Well, I was. I didn't like to be seen," Don explained as he guided Stephen into the house. They dropped their packs and removed their boots by the front door before Don gave Stephen a quick tour. Upstairs, Don stripped off his clothes, completely unselfconscious, and headed into the bathroom. "Shower first!" he proclaimed jubilantly.

"Is there room for two?" Stephen asked.

"Yup! It's a shower and tub combo. Come on in when you're ready."

Stephen lathered the big man's hard body, the soap foaming thickly on his hairy skin. He ran his hands along Don's hard buttocks, silky smooth with soap. "Don't mean to offend or scare you, but I'd love to fuck this hard ass of yours."

"Dream on, little man. That's the only way you'll get to fuck me."

"I know, Don. I've been doing a lot of dreaming lately."

Don turned around to face Stephen. The white foam made him look more like a polar bear than a black bear. "Stephen, you sound unfulfilled. Don't waste your time on me when there are men out there who'd love to satisfy your every desire."

"I'm not a child, Don. I'm 26 and I've been around. I know the kind of men who are out there. Maybe there is that mister perfect, but that's a dream too, isn't it? Don, I didn't mean to sound unfulfilled, but let's face it, not all of our desires will be fulfilled. That's the lot of every person. We take what we can and give what we can. I'm happy with you right now. I don't want anyone else."

"You're wiser than I was at your age." Don swept the young man in a soapy bear hug and released him. "My life has been one of total lack of fulfillment until I started my hike. It's like I'm starting all over again at 39. I should be taking advise from you instead of giving it."

"Well, I won't take advantage of you, Don. Let's finish washing up."

They ordered out for two large pizzas and crashed on the thick cushions of the couch, watching the new Star Trek movie as they ate. Stephen leaned his head against Don's chest as he ate his last slice. He smiled when Don automatically wrapped an arm around him. The movie ended and they sat together in silence, each comfortable with the other. Neither felt the need to speak. Stephen started dozing off when Don muttered, "I like this. Sitting together in silence." Just as quickly he fell silent again. Stephen mumbled his agreement. The minutes passed and Stephen started dozing off again. Again, he was wakened by Don's words.

"Stephen, how do you feel when I fuck you?"

"I feel wonderful, Don. Having you inside me. I feel connected to you, not just physically but emotionally. We're one for those short minutes. I can feel your pulse through your cock and my own heartbeat falls in sync. It's magical."

"You know, I kept telling you not to waste your time on me and to find someone you deserve, but I'm scared shitless that you would actually leave me. Even after all this time we've spent together, after all the love you've shown me, I still find it difficult to believe that someone actually loves me. Old habits are hard to let go of. The truth is I was afraid to love you. I thought you would tire of me eventually and leave. It would be less painful if I didn't love you. But sitting here together, I just realized how much I actually do love you. Maybe it's not quite the same way you love me, but it's still love, Stephen. I want to make you happy as you've made me happy."

"Oh, Don. You sweet-talker! I'm already happy. You don't need to do anything to make me happy." Stephen hugged Don, sighing contentedly.

"I do, Stephen. I want to satisfy you. Every desire you have that I have the means to satisfy, I want to at least try. Do you understand?"

"Oh, be quiet, you. No more silly talk. You already satisfy plenty of my desires. I am a content man."

"I guess I have to be more explicit. I want you to fuck me! There I said it. I'm trying to give myself to you and you're not making it easy."

"And I'm trying to tell you that you don't have to do this. I won't lie and say that I don't desire it, but I don't need it to be happy. I appreciate the offer, but I gratefully decline."

Don growled and swept Stephen up. He kissed the young man full on the lips, panting as he rolled his tongue against Stephen's. His hands roamed the slim body, unable to stay still like an overly excited child. His cock hardened painfully in the hiking pants he had bought in Manchester Center. Part of his mind was shocked at the violence of his desires, which he had professed not to possess. But he had been lying to himself about this as well, he realized. He'd been holding back, fearing intimacy and heartbreak. He moaned as he kissed Stephen, yearning for that connection, that oneness of which Stephen spoke, with a hunger that has had years to grow. His hands struggled with Stephen's pants, trembling as they hunted for the young man's cock. Don exhaled into Stephen's open mouth as his hands fondled the long shaft. Stephen, meanwhile, was too overcome to act on his own. He gave himself over to Don.

Touching wasn't enough; it was external. It did not satisfy Don's desire for union with Stephen, to feel Stephen inside himself. The burly man yielded to his desire, exhilarated by his sense of fearlessness. His mind instantly associated this very moment, this triumphant and fearless exhilaration, to all the moments on the trail where he had to overcome fear, fatigue, and pain in order to persevere on his journey: the encounters with black snakes, rattlesnakes, and black bears on the path, the rocky mountainsides up which he had climbed by hand and feet, the rushing streams with slippery rocks he had waded, the rickety suspension bridges or sometimes a fallen tree he had crossed, the treacherous and narrow and angled ridges from which one could slip and fall, the nervous nights alone with the wildlife, and all those many mountains that nearly but ultimately failed to break his resolve. The trail taught him to overcome his fears and endure his pains. Don pushed his lover off and sat him down on the sofa. He slid down to his knees between Stephen's legs and took his lover's manhood into his mouth. Don moaned and sighed and cried joyful tears. Union, connection, and oneness were no longer mere abstractions to him; he was experiencing it. He felt his lover's pulse and heard his moans of pleasure and felt a satisfaction he hadn't experienced before.

krysm
krysm
89 Followers