An Appalachian Trail Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krysm
krysm
89 Followers

This is better than fucking, Don thought to himself. He pleasured Stephen enthusiastically. The young man's moans, sighs, shudders, gasps, trembling limbs, and even grunts of discomfort or pain were Don's instructors, guiding him to hone his skills. The more pleasure he gave, the more pleasure he himself experienced. Stephen dug his fingers into Don's scalp, strongly but not painfully, and warned of his impending eruption. He tried to pull Don away from his cock, but the man's mouth sucked wildly. Stephen was helpless; his body refused to obey him. It tensed, and his semen was sucked out of him. He wanted to say so many things to express his love, but all he could manage was to cry out his lover's name, "Don!"

They sat again in amiable silence. Stephen felt drained and out of breath. Don sucked gently on Stephen's partially softened cock. He expected the young man to make him stop, but the words or gestures never came. Happily, Don continued sucking, relishing the aftertaste of cum in his mouth. That warm, creamy juice had been delicious. He loved how it had filled his mouth and seemed to stick to his throat as he swallowed. But mostly, he loved that it was Stephen's. His lover was truly inside him now. And that thought reminded Don of how this had started and where he wanted it to lead. He released the cock and kissed the lightly haired testicles that had fed him. Don grinned at his breathless lover and said, "No more arguments from you. You will fuck me! If you don't, I'll tie you down and ride you. Do you understand?"

"Oh, Don. You're fucking unbelievable! I solemnly promise to fuck you, my love, after I've regained the strength you sucked out of me. That was one amazing blowjob!"

"Alright. I'll hold you to your promise."

"In the meantime, let me play with your ass."

Don leapt to his feet and teasingly pushed down his pants inch by inch. His ass was smooth and milky white in sharp contrast to his suntanned and hairy back and legs. "You have a beautiful bubble butt for a bear," Stephen complimented. Don accepted the compliment with ease and delight. That fat and flabby man he had been months ago seemed like a stranger now. He had learned to see himself as being attractive thanks to Stephen. "Bring it over here," Stephen instructed, turning to sit with his back against the cushioned arm. Don kicked off the pants and knelt on the couch, hands on the other arm, upper body propped up and slightly angled out, face turned back to see what Stephen would do. His ass was raised and spread open. Don watched in disbelief as Stephen leaned his face toward the open ass with his tongue leading the way. He had never imagined that people actually did this. And then the tongue touched his anus, and he expelled the air in his lungs. The tongue rolled around his anus, lapped it from top to bottom, and dug into his hole. Shivers raced up his spine and down his limbs. It seemed as though he could only exhale. Only in those fleeting moments when Stephen pulled back his tongue, changed motions, or switched directions could he gasp in a quick breath.

Stephen stopped and hopped off the couch to grab his stash of condoms and a tub of Vaseline. He smeared the Vaseline around the anus before pressing a finger into the hole. "I need to stretch you, Don. Otherwise, it'll hurt like shit." He spent a few minutes working his fingers in, pushing them apart inside the sphincter. Don was moaning and dripping onto the couch. His head rocked back and forth. Stephen kissed the round, white buns as he worked. When he was satisfied that the virgin anus was properly stretched, he grabbed a condom and bit into the packaging to tear it open.

"Please don't, Stephen. I want to feel you inside me just the way you are. I don't want anything between us. We can trust each other, can't we?"

"I've been safe and clean. You?"

"You're the first person I've had sex with in many years. I think I'm safe and clean too."

Stephen tossed down the condom with a grin and stood up, pulling Don's hips off the couch and pushing the coffee table away with his heel. Don planted his feet on the floor and bent his legs to lower his ass to Stephen's level, his back parallel to the floor. Don was panting long before Stephen began pressing his cock into his stretched hole. He cried out in pain when the round head popped in past the sphincter. He growled, determined to endure the pain. Stephen kept still, gently rubbing his hands up and down Don's obliques, hips and thighs. The pain subsided in just a few seconds. Don felt the hard cock burrowing into his ass, penetrating deeper into his inner sanctum. "Deeper! I want you deeper inside me!" he growled in a husky voice. Stephen kept up the gradual entry, knowing the man wasn't ready for a hard push despite his lustful pleading. At last, the cock was fully in. Their balls touched and Stephen's narrow hips pressed firmly into the wider ass. Don let out a shaky "oohhh!" and his toes lifted from the floor and curled in. "Oh, Stephen! That feels incredible. I can feel you throbbing inside me."

"It's fucking awesome for me too, Don. You thought I was tight! Let's stay still for a few seconds and really enjoy this. Man! You're such a sexy bear."

The bear waited patiently, enjoying the sense of fullness and connection but lusting to be taken by Stephen, to be made his. The seconds ticked away, but the young man stood still. Impatient now, Don began flexing his anal muscles and then slowly riding the cock. His head dropped to the arm of the couch and his eyes fluttered. "Oh, yeah! Ride my dick, my sexy bear! Show me how much you want it!" There was no need to hold back now. Don rode hard, pulling forward till the round head popped out and then pushing back to feel the whole cock, held in position by Stephen's hand, ram back into him. The resonant, guttural sounds from Don grew louder. "That's my wild bear! Ride it! I like hearing you growl! You're such a beast!" Stephen's words spurred him on and made him moan. The vestiges of his well-mannered civility fell away, and Don truly felt as though he was a feral animal, a giant untamed bear, possessed by an all-consuming sexual passion. He let out a long growl, similar to a wolf's howl but deeper, and rode Stephen's cock so hard that their balls smashed together, sending waves of dull pain to intensify their pleasure. Stephen needed to thrust forward to meet Don's backward push in order to keep his balance or be completely knocked off his feet. He slapped the milky white buns and watched the ripples from the impact of his hands and hips collide. Don's growl grew to a roar with each slap. "You like that? Here's another! Oh, fuck! You're gonna make me cum soon, you fucking hunk of a bear. Let's hear that bear roar again!" Stephen slapped the now pink ass, and Don obliged with a resounding roar.

Unexpectedly, Stephen hastily backed away and growled, "Get your ass on the couch! Hang it over the edge!" The big bear was panting with loud, lusty breaths. He found Stephen's aggressiveness erotically stimulating. He hung his big ass over the edge of the seat, leaned back into the couch, and raised his legs far apart. Stephen dived between his thighs and ran him through with his cock. The young man dug his toes into the carpet and leaned down to kiss Don. "Fuck! You've got me all worked up." Stephen planted another kiss. "Your ass is the best! I could fuck you again and again!" Another kiss. "Can you take it, my bear? I'm gonna cum inside you and just keep on fucking. Tell me you can take it!" A long, passionate kiss.

"I can take it! Fuck me, Stephen. Make me yours!" Don growled back.

Stephen grabbed Don's bristled face and stared him in the eye. Their lips touched lightly. Their explosive breaths mingled and were sucked back in. Brown and blue eyes were locked together, the windows to their souls flung wide open to each other. Stephen's body trembled powerfully; Don wrapped him in his arms and legs and felt his own body tremble too. "Cum inside me, Stephen. I'm ready for you. I'll cum with you." Their bodies synchronized: pulses merged, breaths timed perfectly, two sets of eyes bulging wide, bodies trembling at the same frequency, muscles contracting in rhythm. They cried out together, eyes wider still, as they erupted in unison. Don felt Stephen's hard penile muscle contracting against his rectal walls, spewing hot cum. Stephen felt Don's fat, swinging cock slap against his abs as a fountain of cum hit his ribs.

The young man's thrusts never lost their momentum. Don's entire body squirmed beneath Stephen. "Oh, god! So sensitive! How can you...Fuck!...Aren't you..."

Stephen kissed Don as he continued fucking. "Very sensitive! Extremely!" He kissed his lover again. "Not stopping, though!"

"I don't know...if I can..."

"You can! You will! You said so!" Stephen grunted and fucked even harder.

"Stephen!" Don screamed out the name as his eyes rolled up and his limbs flailed. He felt completely helpless, drowning in too much stimulation. The big bear, having lost control of his vocal cords, was mewling like a new-born cub. Later Don would describe the feeling as though his body was composed of a thousand anuses, all being simultaneously fucked by a thousand penises. At that moment, though, he was incapable of thought. He was helpless and he belonged to Stephen. He surrendered and drowned blissfully.

Stephen stared at the fluttering eyelids of his lover, seeing only patches of white between the lids, and fucked on, ignoring his own sensitivity. "I love you, Don." He was sweating in streams now, wetting the bear's black fur. His legs felt like rubber and his thighs burned, but that was a daily experience on the trail. Nothing he couldn't handle. He continued for several more minutes, grunting and grimacing with the effort. His cock grew rawer and more sensitive. Just a little longer, he told himself. Stephen could feel Don's sphincter and prostate contracting again. The man was close. A minute more and Don's body seized up, his sphincter almost crushing Stephen's cock. Don's convulsing orgasm caused Stephen to have his.

The two men slid down to the floor in a tangled heap, holding each other tightly. Their chests and abs were sticky wet, and cum dripped out from Don's loose and unplugged hole. Neither possessed the energy or coherence of thought to clean themselves. Presently they fell soundly asleep.

Accustomed to waking with the morning light, they slept long into the morning, the room still dark due to the curtains. Even in their waking, they were in sync. Their arms and legs brushed together and their lips sought each other before they opened their eyes.

"Good morning, my beautiful bear!"

"Good morning, destroyer of ass!" Don said with a kiss and a smile.

"How you do feel?"

"Wonderful and sore. It was a revelation."

"Yeah, it was mind-blowingly awesome for me."

"Same here."

"Good. I'm glad you're not horrified looking back on it."

"No, I'm horrified I didn't ask you to fuck me sooner. Honestly, it was the most amazing experience of my life. Thank you, Stephen."

They kissed and tried to separate their bodies. "Ouch!" they cried out in unison and together laughed hysterically. The dried semen had pulled on their skins and hair as they broke their embrace.

For three days they relaxed and made love in North Adams. To the surprise of his close-knit family -- even to Stephen's surprise, Don introduced Stephen as his lover and partner. His family had followed Don's journey on Facebook, studying every uploaded photo and reading every note. They had marveled at the beautiful vistas but even more so at Don's transformation. Though they enthused over his new physique, they weren't surprised by it. They had even known about Stephen through those same photos and notes, but he had always been referred to as a friend or hiking partner. They were surprised that Don had a male lover, but within moments they opened their arms and hearts to the new member of the family. Don's parents and older brother, Rob, made Stephen feel at home and expressed their joy in seeing Don happy at last.

The cold-weather gear they had purchased in Manchester Center, VT, arrived by UPS on their second day in town. They had their first real argument trying to determine how to distribute the extra weight. Don insisted on carrying more since he was bigger. Stephen stubbornly refused to carry less than Don. In the end, Don won the argument only when Stephen had trouble trying to walk around the house with a pack carrying an equal share of the weight. However, it led to a pleasurable reconciliation on Don's queen-sized bed.

"We should fight more often and make up afterward," Stephen teased.

"I prefer to skip the fighting and go directly to making up," Don shot back.

"Right on. I like the way you think."

It was mid-October when they hoisted their packs back on the trailhead. They had over 700 miles to go to complete their journey. Don only needed to hike 300 miles more back to Delaware Water Gap, but he couldn't stomach the idea of being apart from Stephen. He would continue with Stephen all the way to Waynesboro, VA. The weather was pleasant overall during the day, but freezing cold at night. They bundled together in their new two-person sleeping bag, making out and sucking each other in a 69 more often than fucking, which they reserved as a daytime activity when water was near at hand.

Massachusetts and Connecticut flew by quickly and easily. The only difficulty they encountered was the carpet of leaves that hid the trail. But both men knew the trail intimately and were able to sense instantly if they strayed. A quick look around was all they required to find the familiar white blazes on the tree trunks. New York, beyond the pretty Hudson River valley, gave them more trouble, the rocky mountains made slick by leaves and loose dirt. Don had some difficulty getting through the narrow corridor of the Lemon Squeezer due to his large size but managed with a few scrapes. They sped up through New Jersey, not wanting to chance an encounter with a hungry bear. Metal bear boxes were provided for hikers and warnings were posted on the shelters. It took them exactly two weeks to hike the 300 miles to Delaware Water Gap, one day ahead of schedule. They rented a motel room and celebrated the completion of Don's thru-hike with a long fuck session that left the big man's ass aching for days after. He was happy.

The November rains came often, turning the rocky Pennsylvania trail into a river. The cold wind and rain penetrated through their rain gear and their boots were soaked. They were miserable until they laid together in each other's arms. Their shared misery heightened their shared joy. Warmed and dried, the men sat up naked massaging each others aching and wrinkled feet, applying Vaseline to seal the skin against excess moisture. They were relieved to leave behind the rocky trails of Pennsylvania for the less punishing trails of Maryland.

On a drizzly but moderate afternoon, they began their ascent up the short rise to High Rock. Don led the way to give something for Stephen to look at besides the blanket of grayness.

"It's been too long since I fucked that bubble butt of yours," Stephen called out.

Don stopped and turned. "I agree!"

Stephen came along side and groped Don's ass. "Damn it's hard!"

Don groped Stephen's crotch and said, "So is this!"

"You better stop groping me or I'll take you right here and now!"

"Is that a threat?"

"You bet your ass it is."

"Well, then." Don squeezed Stephen's loins even harder.

They dropped their packs and each man tackled his lover's belt and zipper. Stephen turned the big man around and bent him forward against a tree. He yanked Don's pants down to his ankles and then pierced him raw. Doing it raw and out in the open, right on the trail, aroused them both. Stephen was fucking Don like a field mouse, frenzied. They didn't notice when a man came down the trail from the peak. They didn't notice until the man came right up to them, only a few feet away, and whipped out his cock, jerking it. He was an older man with gray hair. The man came after a few wanks, spraying his juice onto the ground. "Thanks for the show, boys," he said, and continued his descent. "Wow!" Stephen muttered. His frenzy took on a whole new level, pounding Don's ass so hard the big man struggled not to bash his face into the tree. As was their custom, they came together. Don's semen stood out thick and white against the short green grass. Stephen pulled out and wiped his cock with his bandanna. Don pulled up his pants and strapped on his pack. He continued hiking up without saying a word.

"Don! Are you mad at me?"

"No, Stephen. How could I be mad at you? It's just...I really really enjoyed that. Out in the open and being watched. If I stick around watching you play with your cock, I'll probably make you fuck me again. That'll make the next two miles very uncomfortable. Hurry and catch up!"

Stephen zipped up, put on his pack, and hustled up. He was a hungry beast lured forward by Don's tasty ass. "I can see a cum stain in the seat of your pants, Don."

"I can feel it. Your cum's dripping out."

"It's beautiful!"

"Thanks!"

The wet stain grew as Don hiked.

"Maybe you should take a dump!"

"No way I'm shitting out your cum. Don't worry about. You know I like the feel of your cum on my skin. Devils Racecourse Shelter has a spring nearby. We can heat up extra water I can use to clean up."

These impromptu fucks on the trail became almost a daily occurrence. Few people were out on the trails. Though they were thrilled by the possibility of being seen fucking, they made sure to find spots that gave them the line-of-sight advantage. Feeling Stephen's juice drip out of his ass and stain his pants became a fetish for Don.

In Harpers Ferry, WV, the two men had their photo taken together at the ATC headquarters, signing it Standing Bear and Raging Wind. A stop at the Bear's Den hostel seemed appropriate for Stephen, where they shared a pizza and two pints of Ben & Jerry's and picked up some extra snack bars. Northern Virginia through the Shenandoah National Park seemed to breeze by. Daytime temperatures were warm enough to hike in a single layer of fleece and recent rain showers provided plenty of water. As they neared Waynesboro, the men smiled and held hands impulsively.

Don requested and got the same room at the Quality Inn. They showered together and walked down to Ming's Garden. This time the waitress didn't ask if they wanted a separate room. The used plates piled on and were whisked away by the wait staff. They lost count of the plates, shrugged, and kept on eating. Back at the motel, they made out for a long time, kissing and touching, rolling into a comfortable 69. This simultaneous fellatio had become a favorite of theirs, the perfect medium to give and receive pleasure and to perfect their synchronization. They fucked each other's ass with their fingers as they sucked. It was a long and casual night; they were in no hurry to reach climax. After two hours of gentle lovemaking in which they transitioned through several sexual acts and positions, edging each other, Don and Stephen embraced each other in another 69 and each man poured out his semen into his lover's mouth.

Stephen's parents had insisted on picking them up in Waynesboro but couldn't arrive till the weekend. Having a couple of days to kill, Don suggested they hike twenty miles to Maupin Field Shelter, spend the night there, and arranged to be picked up at a nearby road the following morning and brought back to the motel. At the shelter, Don made Stephen sit down with his right foot on the shelter floor while he filtered water and then heated it. Don stripped off Stephen's right boot and socks and rinsed the foot and ankle with the warm water.

krysm
krysm
89 Followers