An Appealing Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to pair you up," she said. "You may speak to your partner and introduce yourself, but nothing more." And with that, she began to re-arrange the line, pulling men and women by the arms and placing them at different locations, gesturing to indicate who was paired with whom. I turned to glance at Laura, who looked back at me, and licked her lips unconsciously.

It was a slow process, and we were at the opposite end, as our hostess moved in our direction. When she was about halfway through this re-organization, she stopped, smiling deviously.

"Yes," she said, as much to herself as anyone else. "These two will work nicely. You and you, she said, pointing to a man and a woman. What are your names?"

"James," answered lean but well built, clean shaven man.

"Andrea," was the woman's response. She was short, with small breasts and a firm body.

"James," Echoed Mistress C. "Andrea. Yes, you will do very well. Turn around, both of you, and face the couch. Bend over."

I could see them hesitate, and I could see what was coming next. The woman probably would have eventually turned on her own, but Mistress C made it happen a bit faster. She grabbed the short woman's hair and spun her around, not hard enough to hurt, but certainly hard enough to surprise her. I could hear the smacks of our hostess's riding crop on the girl's ass, three of them, one after the other in rapid succession.

James turned without having to be told again. I couldn't see their faces past all the other naked bodies in front of me, but I could see the man's cock. It was hard as granite as he bent over just like Andrea, his hands resting on the couch.

"That's better," said Mistress C, smiling. "Now, you-" she gestured to the man standing next to Andrea "eat her from behind." This young man, no older than a junior in college, had learned the lesson from the other two. He did not hesitate, but rather fell to his knees and spread open Andrea's legs, pressing his mouth up against her pussy from behind.

"Now," spoke up Mistress C once more, "You, lie underneath James and suck his cock." The woman she was speaking to quickly obeyed also, falling to the floor beneath James and taking his cock in her mouth as he began to slowly fuck her face, keeping his hands on the couch in front of him.

All around me, people breathing heavily, trying in vain not to show their arousal too obviously. Almost absently, I noticed that my right side was pressing against Laura's left. There was no sexual contact at all, only our bodies barely touching one another, and yet in that moment any contact with another human was enough to drive me wild with lust.

I could hear moans from the center of the line, as Andrea was clearly enjoying the licking that she was receiving from her young partner. I could see her pressing back against his face, covering him in her juices as unmistakable sounds of deep throating from the couple next to her echoed in the sparsely furnished room.

"Stop," spoke up Mistress C, and the four people slowed, looking up at her to receive their next instruction. "You two," she pointed to the young man servicing Andrea, and the woman with James's cock in her mouth. "Switch."

Everyone froze. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, almost unable to watch thanks to the intensity of the moment. And yet at the same time, I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

It was the woman with James's cock in her mouth that broke the moment, slowly removing the cock from her mouth and getting up. She walked over to Andrea, got down on her knees while the young man dumbly moved aside, and began to lap at Andrea's pussy, pressing her face deeply against the woman's wetness.

This left the young man. He was aroused, this much I could see, as his cock stood at attention, dripping precum all over the foor.

"Well?" asked Mistress C, staring at the young man with annoyance. "What are you waiting for?"

"I-" he began, but she cut him off.

"Switch places now! Or else I'll tie you up myself and let my butlers have your ass" she turned toward the men in tuxedos, one at each corner of the room.

The young man looked down at his feet, took a breath, and walked over to where James was still bent over the long leather couch. Hesitantly, he lay down beneath the older, larger man, and grabbed his cock with his hand, rubbing it up and down. James let out a moaning gasp that left no question as to his enjoyment, and with that a sharp exhale of breath fell across the other waiting guests.

Satisfied, Mistress C continued on, re-ordering the line, moving some people to the other side, and bringing a few unpartnered guests toward our side. Finally, she reached our group. Instead of going immediately to the man next to Laura, however, she crossed over to my other side, to the feisty woman's date. She smiled at the man, who allowed himself an ever-so-slight smirk back as she led him by his tattooed arm past Laura and I and into the center of the couch, where the two men and two women were still sucking and licking. She removed a bottle of lube from a pocket somewhere in her outfit and poured a generous amount all over the tattooed man's hard cock, making him squirm with pleasure as she did so. Her instruction to him was as simple as that of the rest.

"Fuck his ass," she told the tattooed man, gesturing toward where James was already moaning as the young college boy took his cock in his mouth. I just barely had time to see the man wrap his tattooed arms around James's waste and push, hearing the low guttural moans echoing once more though the room, before the scene disappeared behind a sea of flesh, as those closer to the tangle of bodies bent forward to get a better look.

At last, Mistress C stopped next to Laura. She smiled warmly at the curvy woman next to me, our flesh still touching slightly.

"My pet," she cooed, "Stay here. You get to fuck me."

Turning now to me, our hostess spoke again. "An easy pairing. You two." She pointed at me, and then the tattooed girl next to me, and then departed with a woman's arm in her grip, leading her to the middle.

"Hi," I said, telling her my name.

"Kate," replied the feisty girl. Great, I at least now had a name for her.

"So," I said, hoping for something witty to say, and failing miserably. "Enjoying yourself so far?"

"Yes," she replied, her tone quite conversational. Then, she leaned in close, as though forming a conspiracy. "I've never told anyone this," she said, "but I always wanted to see my boyfriend fuck another man. Fuck, I can't believe I just said that…I'm just going crazy here."

"I know what you mean," I said, looking down at my cock, which I realized at some point had grown to full attention again.

She smiled at me, glancing over to see that our hostess was busy adding yet another person to the center, this time a woman taking the young college boy's cock in her mouth as he continued to suck the cock above him.

Kate's hand reached out, subtly, and grabbed my cock, slowly and deliberately moving it back and forth over me. I nearly collapsed with pleasure, gasping as I was finally able to feel the ecstasy I had been craving all night. I could hear her own breath catch as she played with me, teasing me in her hand.

My mind raced back to the dream of weeks ago, the one that had preceded Laura's call and invitation, and I moaned. This is what my dream had been like, all these naked bodies lined up, so aroused yet unable to seek pleasure for fear of our hostess's reprisal, our bodies aching for release…

And then, at long last, Mistress C clicked her heels over to where we stood once more. She looked down, fastening a large dildo to the harness attached to her crotch as Laura still motionless, though the smell of her arousal betrayed her. Our hostess looked back and forth across those of us still standing, who had not yet been given permission to fulfill our desires, and spoke one last instruction.

"Begin."

I would like to say that we all considered our surroundings, our conditions, and carefully discussed among ourselves the complications and concerns of what we were doing. I would be, however, completely and totally lying.

The buildup had simply been too much; we couldn't contain ourselves any longer. I'd never seen so much raw sexuality in person before, and in that moment, I had no other thought than the mad, urgent desire to feel the woman beside me. Our skin pressed together instantly as I wrapped my hands around her short, dark hair, pulling her closer to me as our lips locked and our tongues began to intertwine.

Around me, I could feel other couples doing the same, their skin melting together like butter as our barely contained desires suddenly exploded into ecstasy. To my right, an unknown woman was already moaning in a frenzy. To my left, a man grunted wildly, and right before me, Kate's entire body shivered under my touch.

I could feel her pushing me backwards, to the couch, where I allowed myself to be seated. The naked flesh standing before me, decorated with elaborate patterns of ink, proved intoxicating as she sat herself down upon my hardness, wasting no time with foreplay. It was then, I realized, that the first two phases of the evening were the foreplay. This was the pleasure, I knew, as Kate lowered herself onto me and I could feel myself sinking deeply into her, our lips meeting once more as my hands caressed her hips and lower back.

She rode me like that, slowly at first, so that we could savor the feeling of one another as we moved, my hips pushing upward in increasingly harder strokes, her own gyrating back and forth growing faster as we listened to the moans and screams around us.

My lips found her breasts, and I took one of them in my mouth, my tongue flicking across her nipple as we fucked one another harder. Her back began to arch, pulling her backwards as I held on to keep her from falling, and though I could no longer reach her breasts with my mouth, the look on her face-one of sheer lust-was more than enough to make up for it.

I looked past her just for a moment to see Laura on her hands and knees before our hostess, sucking on the woman's substitute cock with a fever I hadn't known possible. Laura was nearly choking on the dildo with every thrust, taking it deeper each time as Mistress C held her head, making sure she couldn't back out too far.

And then, a shiver ran through my body as Mistress C smiled at me, and beckoned with her finger. I didn't dare refuse, and so I whispered to Kate, and we disconnected, my cock still warm and dripping with her juices. As we approached, I saw Mistress C grab Laura by the hair, forcing her onto her hands and knees, facing us as she stood behind her new toy.

"My dears," spoke our hostess as we reached her. "You do look like you are having so much fun. Why don't you continue it, here in front of us? Kate-that is your name, isn't it? Yes of course it is. Fall to your hands and knees, like my toy here, and face her. And you-" she pointed to me with a curved finger as her voice changed from sarcastically subtle to downright rich with deviousness. "Fuck her from behind. Hard."

And so, we complied. Kate dropped to her hands and knees, facing Laura as I got on my knees behind her as well. I'll admit, the hardness of the floor underneath my knees was not altogether pleasant, but under the circumstances, I barely noticed. Looking down at the woman before me, all I could think about was being inside her again, and wrapping my hands around her waist to pull her closer against me as I entered her more deeply.

That, I must say, is exactly what I did. I took her from behind just as our hostess took Laura, and the intake of breath from both of them was enough to drive me further into Kate's wetness. I fucked her hard, as instructed, pressing my legs against hers as my body fell against her back, pressing into her as far as I could. I knew how deep I was, and wondered absently how Kate could take it, as most women would have groaned that it was too much, in my experience.

I was not about to complain. And neither was Laura, who was moaning ever more loudly with our hostess's cock buried inside her. The look on her face drove me to take Kate even deeper, pressing into her with increasing animalistic ferocity as I noticed a sound coming from in front of me. The strapon, I realized, had a vibrator attached at the crotch, and our humble mistress had now joined the ranks of those moaning and squirming in pleasure as she continued to fuck Laura from behind.

I knew then that I was close. How could I not be, after all? Barely able to contain myself, yet knowing I should think of the pleasure of others, I reached around Kate with my fingers and found her clit, pressing my body right up against her as I circled her already engorged mound with my fingertips, wet with her juices. I couldn't push into her quite as far at that angle, but she didn't seem to mind as her moaning intensified to a barely controlled scream, echoed from in front of us.

The two women being fucked had their lips locked together, kissing one another as they came. Kate, from my fingers, and Laura from Mistress C's able hands, who had apparently decided to echo my own motion and allow Laura her orgasm.

Feeling Kate shaking beneath me, I released my fingers from her pussy and grabbed her hips, pushing myself into her as hard as I could as I felt my own orgasm overtake me, my cum shooting so deeply inside her that she shook in surprise as her own orgasm subsided.

I looked upward, utterly spent, to see the commanding woman behind Laura also spent, and returned to her former self. Her hair clung to her forehead with sweat, and she was basking in the radiance of her pleasure. The wig hung slightly crooked on her head as she smiled at me, saying nothing. Around us, others were finding their own peaks, though some were already attempting (and enjoying) a second round.

Indeed, I looked down to see Kate had turned around and taken my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking at it gently, cleaning her juices off of me expertly. In the distance, Laura was smiling at me, and though she didn't speak a word, I knew that look.

"I told you so."

I know what you're thinking, that Valentines Day is supposed to be about romance rather than about sheer lust, perversion, and domination at the hands of strangers. But for those of us who are single, even happily so, we must celebrate the day in other ways, or else risk the true spirit of the day pass us by. It was certainly a Valentine's Day I would never forget, and I doubt anyone else who participated will either.