An Apple for the Teacher

Story Info
How a demure teacher turns into a lusty wife.
2.7k words
4.05
83.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was always something different about the holidays. Each year seemed to carry a mood all its own. Some years were busy; others were quiet. There were those that could be either joyous or melancholy. Little did she know that this year would turn out to be a bit…unique.

The elementary school that she worked at was decked out in its usual holiday dress. Each classroom had its own array of different displays….snowflakes and paper presents, tinsel and dreidels, blinking lights and electric menorahs. Indeed, it was your perfect, politically correct holiday scene.

She sat at her desk, just soaking in the atmosphere. In a little while, her classroom would again be filled with first-graders. She had piles of white paper circles all ready to go on her desk, ready for the little hands to glue them together into snowmen to be decorated as only little children could. Then later on, there was the class holiday party, which was really a convenient excuse to give already excited toddlers a good dose of candy before sending them home to their parents for vacation. She smiled, thinking how adorable this was going to be. But knowing that time was short, she decided to check her email and see what was going on in -and -around the school.

Her inbox was filled with the usual assortments of notices. There were the staff meetings, conferences, and weather emergency updates. The stuff that you look and read as your brain says, "blah, blah, blah." But one line caught her eye. It was from her husband, and labeled "For Your Eyes Only." Unable to resist, she double clicked, and opened it up.

The note was short. "Had some time on my hands. Was thinking of you."

"How sweet!" she thought to herself. She scrolled down the screen and opened the attachment.

At first, she couldn't believe her eyes. There on the screen was a picture of her husband. He was nude, and lying stretched out on his stomach on their bed. Going with her first reaction, she quickly closed the picture. As she looked up from the screen, she could feel her heart pounding. Something like this was so not "her." She was what you would picture a teacher to be…young, proper, and a bit on the reserved side. Not at all the type of girl who would regularly receive a picture of a naked man, and certainly not one who would know what to do with it. But as her shock and surprise began to wane, curiosity got the better of her and she opened up the file once again.

He looked so erotic to her in that picture. Her widened eyes traced down his back and over the curve of his butt. She liked the way the light caught the muscles in his legs, and she began to imagine her hands kneading away at them. Unconsciously, she licked her lips as she studied his body, letting it burn into her memory. She gazed at the screen until her concentration was broken by a voice from the door.

"Hey!" shouted the teacher from the room next door, causing her to look up with a start. "You coming to lunch?"

"Yeah!" she shouted back, deleting the file away from any potentially prying eyes. She stood up and straightened herself out, making sure to present the proper reserve once again. But as she started to walk out of the room, the wetness that had formed between her legs reminded her that her thoughts were anything but prim and proper.

Lunch that day started out like any other. She sat around a small table with her coworkers in the break room munching on her turkey and mayo sandwich and her side salad. The conversation was much the same as always…criticism of school policies; talk of the rapidly approaching vacation, gossip about the other staff. The group had just begun a discussion about the fashion faux pas of a fellow teacher when something caught her eye.

At the table across from them sat another group of the teachers. She resembled this girl at the other table in many ways. She was young and petite, understated but pretty, with the same style of shoulder length brown hair. On any other day, she probably wouldn't have even noticed her with the conversation going on at the table, but it was what she was doing that caught her eye. On the counter by the door was a bowl of candy canes left for the teachers to enjoy for the holidays. This girl had taken one and was enjoying it as her after lunch sweet. At first glance, everything was perfectly innocent. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw this girl unwrap the candy and start to eat it.

But as her eyes caught her slowly suck away at the red and white stick, the image in her mind began to change. She watched the candy glide slowly in and out of the brunette's mouth. For a moment, her mind flashed back to the picture of her husband. As she watched the teacher across the room enjoy her treat, all her mind could think about was her own lips wrapped around her man, just as the girl was doing to the candy. Her heart was pounding again. As the discussion at the table continued, she must have agreed to a half dozen of her friend's comments without even realizing what she was saying. She just kept watching the other teacher sucking away at the candy cane with the most delicious images playing in her mind. Before she knew it, her break was over and she found herself walking back to her classroom with a grin on her face, and even more of a tingle between her legs than when the break had started.

For the rest of the afternoon, nothing seemed quite normal. Her mind was on her work for a while as she handed out the paper circles for the children to make their snowmen. They had a ball putting them together, and she enjoyed watching them. One hour to go before vacation and it was time for the party. As the hour rolled on though, the teacher found herself paying less and less mind to the kids, and more attention to the slow-moving clock. The kids all enjoyed their candy and cake. Some of the children gave her little presents. From one child, a basket of bath soaps. Another gave her a scented candle. Basically, all the little knick-knacks from the parents to say a little "thank you" and "happy holidays" on the student's behalf. She looked at the candle as she opened it.

"The bedroom would look great with this burning later," she thought to herself. "And his body will look so good in the flickering light."

Suddenly, she felt a bit guilty. Such nice little gifts, from such innocent little children, and the only thing she could think about were her husband's body. Finally, it was time for dismissal. Time to send the children back to their parents, and for her to let her hair down and return home to address her thoughts.

She walked into the house carrying an armful of books and presents. He was sitting on the couch in the family room watching television. Looking up, he saw his wife in the doorway. He greeted her with a smile.

"Looks like you had a nice day," he said. "Have fun with the kids?"

She said nothing. Slowly she emptied the items in her arms onto the table, then removed her coat and draped it over the couch. She walked across the room and held out her hand, inviting him off the couch. When he'd accepted her invitation, she took him by the hand and led him up the stairs.

The instant they passed through the doorway of the bedroom, she spun him around and gave him a long, deep kiss. Usually she was the passive one, but this time her hands grabbed on hard to his ass and squeezed to her heart's content as she pulled him hard against her. When they finally separated, he had a look of mild shock on his face.

Walking over to the bed, she pulled the covers down to the bottom. Patting her hand down on the sheet, she looked him in the eye.

"I want you right here, babe. Just like in the picture."

A smile crossed his face. Slowly, he pulled his shirt up over his head. She leaned back on the bed to watch. Next, he kicked off his shoes and slowly began to undo the buckle of his belt. As he slid his jeans down from his waist, she again began to unconsciously roll her tongue over her lips. When he finally stood naked before her, she got up off the bed and invited him to lie down. He did, and in moments the picture that had appeared in her inbox earlier in the day was again in front of her. This time though, it was flesh and blood and here for her taking.

In no time at all, she had her clothes off as well. Climbing up onto the bed with him, she straddled his body, resting on his ass. She leaned over him and teased the back of his ear with her tongue before kissing around to the nape of his neck. She let her breasts brush against his back as she kissed him, sending electric chills over her body while he gave a soft moan of approval.

Sitting back up, she let her hand run up and down the length of his back. Occasionally, she would stop at his shoulders to rub the tension away from their strong, broad muscles. The low, contented sounds coming from deep in his throat made it clear that he was enjoying the attention she was paying to him.

She slid down a bit further until she was sitting over his calf. Overcome by the same desires as when she first saw his picture, she ran her hands across the swell of his ass. She could see chills appear over his body, and she gave a silent, wicked smile at the sight. Then down to the back of his thighs. She had always loved the look of his legs, but today she found them particularly arousing. In the soft light and shadows of the room, she could see each muscle in his legs well defined, and there was no way to resist the temptation to touch him. As she rubbed his legs, her hips began to rock back and forth against him, and she found herself letting out a small whimper as her eyes closed in pleasure. When she opened them, she discovered him looking back at her over his shoulder with a smile on his face as well.

She slid off of him and lay down on her side next to him. He rolled onto his side as well, and in seconds they were wrapped around each other, locked in a deep, wet kiss. He ran his nails up and down over her back before pulling her leg over his and giving her ass a hard squeeze. She kept running her hands from the back of his head down the length of his back, seemingly unable to satisfy her need to touch him.

She placed her hand against his chest and pushed herself back from him a little. Still lying on her side, she again moved closer to him and kissed his chest. She slowly began to move downward, kissing a deliberate trail down his torso. She made sure to enjoy every inch of him, finding pleasure in the warmth of his body and the taste of his skin. She could hear his breath quicken, and he ran his fingers through her hair, pulling her gently closer to him. She continued her journey downward…kissing, nibbling, and licking his skin, until her cheek brushed against the tip of his cock. He was fully erect and ready for her, and like her coworker with her candy cane; she wrapped her lips around him and began to slowly suck on his hardness.

They both let out simultaneous moans of delight. Even though she had been picturing this moment all afternoon, it hadn't prepared her for the real thing. She found herself lost in the feel of him…the heat he was giving off, his flavor…and she found herself amazed at how he could feel so hard and yet so soft at the same time. She moved around so that she was still lying on her side, but was facing towards his feet. She placed her body close to him, and with her sex only inches away from him, her scent alerted him to the extent of her arousal. As she sucked on him, she wrapped her arm around the small of his back and began to rub his ass. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the immense pleasure she was giving him. She worked on him slowly, opening her mouth to take him in and sucking him gently only on the way back.

By this time, she was craving some personalized attention from him as well. While still on her side in front of him, she bent her top leg back so that her knee was in the air and her foot was placed flat on the mattress, creating for him an irresistible spot to rest his head. He seized the opportunity and placed his head on her thigh and was soon pleasing her also with the same slow strokes with which she was delighting him. The two spent several minutes wrapped in mutual pleasure, each one matching the others pace. They took each other to the brink and back again, at times speeding up to a sexual frenzy with their moans of pleasure sending invigorating vibrations through their bodies, other times enjoying at a more relaxed and leisurely pace.

Just when she felt that she might be growing near to a climax, she released him from her mouth and rolled away from him a bit. She turned herself back around to face him, and finding him still on his side, she pushed him over onto his back. Quickly straddling his body once again, she took his cock and slid herself down on top of it. In moments, she was riding him for all he was worth. She knew she was close to a massive orgasm, and she wanted to make the most of every second of the experience. She rocked furiously against him, grinding her clit hard against his body. He had his head thrown back in shear ecstasy from the pleasure of his woman riding him to the most exquisite of places.

Their sounds of ecstasy filled the room.

She moaned and screamed, shouting his name again and again. He was letting out the most primal of grunts and groans as she brought him ever closer to his own huge climax. He reached up and grabbed her by the waist, rocking her faster and harder against him, trying to bring her even closer to the edge. Finally, with a scream, she stiffened and arched her back as the first wave of her climax swept over her. He could feel the walls of her pussy grab against his cock as she bathed him in a warm gush. He felt his own orgasm take over his body as he thrust his hips up hard into her, shooting stream after stream deep inside of her. With her head thrown back and her chest thrust out high, she rocked hard against him, trying to milk every last little bit of her own orgasm from him. When the feeling finally subsided, she collapsed against him, draping herself over his chest. As his cock separated from her, a gush of their mixed juices flowed freely across his groin, leaving a wet trail down to the sheets. After lying together for a minute, she raised her head to look at him.

"I loved the picture you sent me," she said with a smile.

He laughed.

"If you liked that one," he told her, "just wait until you see what I have for you tomorrow!"