An Appointment with Mistress Betty Pt. 02: Mallinson

Story Info
Part 2.
1.1k words
3.88
15.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VinceM
VinceM
2 Followers

Mistress Betty paused to check her phone and returned to her dressing room at the end of the corridor. She applied another squirt of perfume, just to make sure, and she also took a crafty sip or two of red wine. Bugger it, she thought, it's Friday night after all! She strode back down the corridor, her heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor, giving her slave a precious few seconds of warning that his Mistress was on her way back...

She stood before him for a moment, one hand on her hip, before starting to slowly walk around him, daring him to try to speak first. A few seconds of this and the tension became too much. Her slave groaned piteously into the gag. She immediately knelt on one knee behind his head, a few of her blonde locks tumbled softly over his face and shoulders. Her skin-tight dress creaked as she brought her lips to his ear:

"Shhhh..."

She untied the strap of the gag and pulled it away, and her slave experimented with the ability to move his jaw and take deep breaths again. "That's right, slave, open and close your mouth a few times."

"Thank you, Mistress"

"Don't think I'm being nice to you, or anything like that! I want the first of those names." He felt her hand stoke down his side, over his hip. "And you can't give me that when you're gagged, can you?" He felt her untying the thong around his balls, and he tried not to make a noise as she slid the device off his cock. She giggled "That's going to feel tender for a little while" He felt her thumb and finger close around the base of his balls and start to squeeze. "Want Mistress to take your mind off it? Hmm?" She squeezed tighter, teasing his sore, hardening-again cock with little strokes of her fingernails until she heard a nice long moan. She stood up and stepped back over him, crossing the dungeon towards her instruments once again. Her slave watched her, head raised and very glad to be more comfortable than a few minutes ago. He suspected that was going to change very soon indeed.

Mistress came back towards him, dangling from her hand was a long suede cat-o-nine-tails, her gaze travelled up and down his naked body in the manner of choosing from a menu. His wide-eyed expression as he watched the whip made her giggle again, its tails trailed across the carpet as she walked. She stepped over his head, tempting him with her nakedness under her dress; she saw his eyes momentarily flicker upwards. Mistress gave a mock-outraged gasp "Caught you!"

"I'm-I'm sorry Mistress- I did look away!" She laughed and stepped behind him, pulling the whip behind her, the tails of the whip trailing over his body.

"Couldn't help yourself, could you? Hmm?" He heard the straps whistling through the air momentarily before they landed hard on his hip with a loud smack, its tails curling wickedly around his thigh. He jerked in his bonds, giving a loud yelp of pain.

"Yell as much as you like sweetie, why do you think I put you in the soundproof dungeon?" She waited six or seven unbearable seconds, letting the implications of "soundproof" percolate before she rained three sharp, stinging blows across his buttocks and his hip.

"Owww!"

"SMACK!" "SMACK!" "SMACK!"

He jumped and yelped with each lash, his wrists and ankles twisting in their ropes. A further three strokes produced a long howl of pain. Suddenly she was back down by his ear again. "Shhhh...You know how to make this stop" She planted a few soft kisses around his ear, his neck and cheek and began to tenderly pinch and squeeze his nipples. His buttocks and hip burned slightly- those strokes had been quite hard!

"Matthews!"

"Hmm?"

"Matthews!" he repeated, frantically.

Mistress got to her feet and stepped in front of him again, her whip poised. "Wrong answer... well, the first two letters are right" She brought the whip down across his stomach, his chest and his side. "Try again slave!"

"SMACK!" "SMACK!" "SMACK!"

"Mallinson! Mallinson! Please Mistress!"

She tutted, "That was about... 50% power, maybe less. That's one down, three to go" Her slave lay breathless on the floor, his skin tingling in some places, burning in others. Mistress knelt behind him, She began to undo his hogtie, followed by his ankles.

"Sit up and kneel, slave"

He rose unsteadily to a kneeling position, no easy task with his wrists still bound behind his back, and the muscles in his back and legs stiff and protesting. His eyes were now level with Mistress's navel; he faced his own blurred reflection in the latex, his nostrils full of her gorgeous perfume. He smiled up at her adoringly, euphoric at having survived the first trial, but his nerves jangled again. Mistress's "50% power" comment bounced around his mind. She had gone easy on him, and this was going to get much worse before it got better, and he knew it.

She stroked his cheek again. "You're doing great." He kissed the heel of her hand as it passed his lips. "We're more than half an hour in, but you're not going anywhere until I get at least another name out of you." His eyes widened "I'm not seeing anybody else tonight and Mistress Nadia's away on holiday. We've got the dungeons all to ourselves until tomorrow afternoon!" she caressed his chin and looked into his eyes, her lips pushed out into an adorable pout. "You don't have to be anywhere else tonight, do you?"

There was only one answer to that. "Erm...no, no I don't. Mistress" The smile he received in return was enough to knock him sideways.

In another dungeon was The Chair, essentially a sturdy steel pole bolted between the floor and the ceiling. A pair of wooden supports jutted out from it in a V shape a couple of feet from the floor, themselves supported by poles bolted to the floor, forming stirrups. Leather straps were attached at various points, their meaning ominous as well as obvious. Mistress was in the process of binding her slave in place, his thighs comfortably on the supports, his legs spread wide. His wrists had been strapped together behind the pole and his neck placed in a leather collar bolted to it about halfway up, movement was pretty much impossible. She finished strapping his legs to the supports at the ankles and just below knees and stood back, her hands behind her back again, he gaze fixed on his genitals, hanging so vulnerably between the supports...

VinceM
VinceM
2 Followers