An Archer Strikes Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within 15 minutes the positive effects of the fluids and the shower were becoming apparent with Paula being visibly stronger and completely lucid. The effects on Ben of being in such close contact with his neighbour were thankfully less obvious but becoming more difficult to contend with. In order to support Paula, Ben had positioned himself behind her in the cubicle with his left arm securely around her tiny waist drawing her back snugly against his front. Because of their similarity in height this positioned the globes of Paula's taut ass cheeks firmly against his groin/upper thighs and with her shoulder just below his chin his view was constantly full of her upper chest complete with extremely prominent nipples poking through the triathlon suit fabric due to the light chill of the water.

In fact it was only the low temperature of the cascading water that was keeping Ben from his own prominent display, managing to reduce what would be a raging erection down to a barely manageable semi hidden within his baggy shorts - he turned sideways a little to set Paula resting against his hip rather than his front so she wouldn't feel the heat from his groin but it didn't help him that much as his senses were filled with the feel of her abs moving under his hand & arm as well as the sensual softness when bare patches of her skin came into glancing contact with his not to mention the mesmerising view of the rise & fall of her chest he was getting as she breathed deeply.

He tried to mentally distract himself by recalling memorised tables of archery windage & distance calculations as well as attempting his relaxation / centring rituals but the stimulation was just too much. He felt equally annoyed and ridiculous, it wasn't like he was a blushing virgin, he'd had no end of women over the last 6 years - a few score, maybe more - but there was something about Paula that was messing with his head big time. Maybe it was the fact that he knew he couldn't have her that was so intoxicating but whatever it was he needed to keep a grip on his self-control so he began a conversation to check how far she had recovered.

"Glad you took my advice on the shoes and tri-suit but what made you go for the full 7.5k this morning rather than a gradual build up?"

"It's a bit embarrassing really, on the way home from the sports centre last night I popped into the 24hr supermarket and ended up behind a 74 year old woman who was telling the cashier she was doing the maxi triathlon. Well I got up this morning and thought if someone three times my age can do the full race then I must be able to do just 7.5k but I was really wrong."

"Did you happen to catch if her name was Martha?"

"Yes it was! How can you possibly know that?"

"Martha is a local legend, she has been charity running since she retired at 60, does the London marathon & Great North Run every year plus she organises & runs the senior citizens sports clubs. I know that I think twice before taking Martha on in any race but I can see why you felt the need to challenge yourself. A bit of a scare but no lasting damage thankfully."

"Only because of your quick thinking and actions Ben, I owe you a massive debt of gratitude, some nurse I am if I couldn't recognise the symptoms myself - just too bloody minded to listen to my own body telling me to stop."

With that Paula twisted around in Ben's arm, wrapped her arms around his waist drawing them tightly together and planted a lightning quick kiss full on his mouth. For all the tenderness within the contact of those perfect soft & warm lips Ben reacted as if she had dropped a ton of bricks on him - he tore himself out of her hold, killed the water flow and stumbled through the cubicle door to stand dripping on the deep pile bath mat outside the shower stopped only by Paula's shocked cry.

"Ben, wait, what's the matter, what did I do?"

"I'm sorry Paula but I am an idiot and if you kissed me like that again I don't know where it would end but I made it a rule for myself a long time ago that I would never come between any couple. I will dry off in my parents room and you can help yourself to any clothes you need from my cupboards & drawers to get home when you are ready."

Before he could move Paula shouted back at him, "I don't understand about the couple thing, I don't have a partner - I haven't had a partner or been in any relationship for almost a year."

"Of course you have a partner, you've got Gary!"

Paula had stepped out of the shower too, standing before Ben on the mat, looking him directly in the eye.

"Gary isn't my boyfriend or partner, he's my brother!!"

"I've been living with him since my engagement imploded - my fiancé secretly gambled away everything we had, we lost our house and cars as well as the wedding savings before he dumped me and moved on. Gary saved me by letting me move into his house & when he got his promotion confirmed I decided that moving here with him meant I would finally be able to start afresh away from my parents & everyone I used to know who spend all their time pitying me."

There was silence as Ben attempted to make sense of what Paula had said & Paula began to process the potential meaning of Ben's comment about another kiss.

Paula was the faster thinker by a long way - she leaned in to Ben and reaching behind his head with her left hand she kissed him once more with far greater passion than the first brief contact.

Ben may not have been the first out of the gate but he caught up quickly enough by wrapping both arms around Paula, drawing her tightly against him and returning the kiss with fervour - lips separated and tongues began to tease & probe whilst Paula's free hand worked its way down his back to caress his ass cheek through his sodden shorts. The ministrations of Paula's hand along with the exquisite sensation of her breasts crushed against his chest, her hips gently gyrating against his own hips & groin were more than enough to generate the full throbbing erection Ben had been trying for so long to suppress.

It was obvious to him that there was no need to hide his sexual desire for Paula, it was a desire that was mirrored since she was moving now in such a way as to maximise the contact of her own groin against the heat and swelling of his. His hands moved freely all over Paula's body and he rapidly focussed on kneading & caressing the taught globes of her incredible ass, attention which generated approving groans of pleasure as well as spurring her into further action of her own.

Paula made a move so swiftly that Ben barely felt his partner undo the button & zip of his shorts so she could thrust both of her dainty hands into the front of his boxer shorts, one hand gently cupping and caressing his ball sack while the other stroked firmly up & down his hot shaft. The feeling was divine and before he reached a point of no return Ben broke the kiss once more and suggested they head into the bedroom - Paula agreed but pointed out they were still wet from the shower.

Ben took the idea that actions are better than words literally by stripping off his polo shirt and dropping it to the floor, then peeling the figure hugging tri-suit down from Paula's shoulders as she dipped forwards to relieve him of his shorts and boxers in double quick time. As she straightened Ben was able to bend forwards himself to drag the suit off revealing in all their glory the amazing curves of Paula's pendulous breasts, rock solid abs defining her slender waist, narrow hips and lithe legs to leave the material in a soggy mass at her feet. He grabbed a pair of fresh towels, thrusting one at Paula and rubbed himself down as quickly as humanly possible to get most of the water off.

Paula was either quicker than Ben or chose not to be as thorough since he was still finishing up as she spun around and dashed into the adjacent bedroom but Ben managed to stay only a couple of steps behind and closing fast. They reached the end of the king sized bed at exactly the same moment but Paula unexpectedly ducked under Ben's uplifted arm, managing to push him in the small of his back tumbling him face first onto the duvet. As he rolled over onto his back Paula scampered up next to him, hopped nimbly over him to straddle his thighs then began to stroke his rigid member with one hand whilst dipping two fingers of her other hand deep inside her smooth naked slit - she removed the soaking lubricated digits and smeared the juices all over the purple head of Ben's cock before lunging forward and impaling herself forcefully upon his rock hard member.

Even though she was wildly aroused and positively soaking inside her cunt Ben only penetrated half way inside her on that first stroke because Paula was incredibly tight - not nervous inexperienced virgin tight but rather the sort of tight he had only experienced with one or two very skilled older women who spent time exercising in order to deliver and receive maximum pleasure from penetrative sex. Realising this Ben relaxed and allowed Paula to take control completely setting the pace for what was about to happen, happy in the knowledge he would be able to give as good as he got at some point but asked a simple question first.

"Condom?"

"No need - but thanks for asking" came the reply from Paula.

A short lift of her hips left just the bulbous head of Ben's erection captured within the ruby red folds of Paula's inner lips and she fractionally altered her position before plunging down and enveloping the whole thick seven inches in its entirety with her ass cheeks pressing down onto Ben's upper thighs. She instantly settled into a rhythm, riding up and down his shaft whilst rocking to and fro slightly to extract maximum arousal from contact pressure with her G spot.

He mentally processed the fact that Paula's pale golden tan was an all over tan, completely devoid of any marks or lines - if she was a sunbed worshipper then she did so completely nude and in doing so had generated a delightful blush of light freckles all over her delicate shoulders and upper chest which only served to further accentuate her simple beauty. That thought only added to his excitement level, that she might be a naked sunbather only fuelled his burgeoning fantasy about Paula.

The sinuous undulating motion had Ben gasping with pleasure almost instantly but he was no slouch in the bedroom and despite his current passive position underneath this beauty he had plenty of self control & his hands were free to explore the objects which had first attracted him to his neighbour, her stunning breasts. The way they were swaying was mesmerising but Ben captured as much as he could of them, one in each hand.

The small areolae were only just discernible being a shade or two darker than the surrounding skin but Paula's already engorged nipples reacted immediately to his touch, further lengthening and hardening to form 1/2 inch long solid points that Ben could roll, tweak and pinch between thumbs & forefingers. He increased pressure gradually but the harder he treated the sensitive flesh the more Paula arched her spine and mewled with pleasure. As he mashed the firm globes together, kneading them more and more firmly Paula responded by writhing wildly and pressing herself further forward to add more pressure.

Ben knew there was very little more of this he could take before the inevitable happened so he clamped the nipples tightly and drew Paula forward & down until he could release his right hand and envelope the hot hard nipple flesh deep within his mouth. He latched on and set to work with his tongue whilst snaking his hand between their bodies to the point where her abdomen was pounding up and down on his member and made almost instant contact with the hot hard wet nubbin of flesh that was her clitoris.

Paula reacted as if her clitoris was an orgasm switch that had just been flipped to overdrive stretching out rigidly, yanking her breast from Ben's mouth and thrusting her outstretched arms into the mattress whilst throwing her head back and beginning to yell "fuck, fuck, FUCK! . . . . I am coming Ben . . . I am coming . . . Don't stop, fuck me harder, don't stop, fuck me harder, don't stop please!! "

Paul countered by wrapping his legs around Paula's thighs to prevent her from rising off his erection as her core convulsed around him in the paroxysms of sexual release and throwing his left arm around her waist to trap her against him. He crushed his lips against hers, invading her mouth with his tongue once more.

Ben did as he was commended working his right fingers in hard tiny circles against Paula's clit as he now replaced her rise & fall with his own mini thrusts in the constricted position but these were enough. He couldn't tell if Paula was having one continuous orgasm or a multitude of consecutive ones because all he could feel were the waves of vice-like contractions of his partners internal muscles but within a minute of this mad fuck fest Paula cried out "I can't take any more, it's too much, it's too sensitive!" and with that the lock on his self control finally burst like a dam and his personal flood waters poured forth jetting stream after stream after stream of hot semen deep inside the beautiful woman above him for what seemed like an eternity until he too shuddered to a halt overcome with the sensitivity of the tip of his dick buried balls deep within Paula.

Paula suddenly let out a huge sign of contentment and went limp on top of Ben, it wasn't a problem as he could easily support her weight but when he slid his trapped hand from between their pelvises Paula's pussy clamped down on his softening member as if she had received an electric shock - she wasn't kidding when she yelled she had become sensitive.

They lay there catching their breath, neither in a hurry to make a move or uncouple from the comfort of their post-coital repose.

"You do know that a simple 'thank you' would have been more than sufficient for my saving you" Ben joked.

"Oh that wasn't a 'thank you' fuck, that was very definitely an 'end my sixteen month dry spell' fuck and it was more than I could have hoped for. You certainly lived up to your reputation."

"I have a reputation? That is news to me - tell me more I am intrigued."

"A couple of the girls I was swimming with last night pointed out you were checking me out in the pool so I told them you were my new neighbour - one of them, Karen, joked I was a lucky girl then filled us all in about her adventures with you last year. We didn't fully believe her but I admit it left me wondering."

"And are you still wondering?"

"Oh I wonder about all sorts of things."

Paula laughed as did Ben and he said "I don't know about you but I am starving, how about some late breakfast?"

"Sounds good to me and if you don't have any plans for the rest of today then maybe I can say thank you properly after we have loaded up with some calories to burn off again."

12