An Army Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRowdy
TxRowdy
46 Followers

As I began to slide my cock in Mandy's hot wet snatch, I could feel my wife Angel licking my balls and sliding her tongue up the shaft to the slit and clit of Mandy's Pussy. Mandy began to writhe in pleasure telling us not to stop. Mandy took two of her fingers, and began to finger fuck my wife as she licked my wife's clit.

I sped up with the intensity and began to pound Mandy deeply, the juices in her pussy began to leak down onto the face and mouth of my wife Angel. I could hear them both moaning in pleasure. Slamming it home, I felt Mandy convulse in an intense orgasm exploding al over my cock and my wife's face. My wife began t o laugh at the amount of cum flowing from her pussy. Mandy, pulled away, laid down on her back and pulled me to here. My wife Angel moved over, laid down beside us and began t watch me fuck out friend.

I pulled her feet high onto my shoulders, and squatted over her tilted ass, I slid my cock deep into her pussy pounding her tight hot hole with all the energy I had left. As I came close to cumming, I pulled out, standing above both my wife and Mandy. As they placed there heads together I shot my load over the two of them. I looked at them and asked them how they liked the warm shower. They just smiled and kissed. I went to get a towel, but by the time I got back, my wife had cleaned most of it up with her mouth. 

As I said earlier, Mandy's and her hubby were on the outs, he didn't trust her at all as they married to young. She told everyone she was going to try counseling but if he refused, then they were getting divorced. It kind of excited me, but also made me sad.... for a second, lol.... I had no concern for him as I heard him talk to her and didn't like the way he did it. I knew my wife didn't mind me fucking Mandy, and I think she was fucking a guy at the gym she was working at. He was kind of buff and not to bad looking. I didn't mind as I was sticking it down Mandy's throat and in her hot pussy as often as possible.

As I was saying, Mandy and her husband were on the outs. I came home from work at about 7:30 pm and she was on the internet chatting with him. He saw me pass in the back ground and said something. Mandy just ignored him, but a few minutes later told me what he said. I just kind of ignored it to, but while showering it kind of pissed me off. Now, Mandy wasn't one who could hold liquor very well, and she usually had a glass of wine every few days. She was not drunk by any means, but she was freaking pissed. While in the shower, she came in because she had to pee. She sat on the toilet, pissed and then flushed the toilet damn near scalding my pecker off. She said she was sorry and she was just mad.

I asked if she was off line with him and she said no. I told her to change and she could play with him online while I watched. She thought that was a great idea, and it would ease the tension between them. He was all for it, but little did he know that when she leaned out of the picture, it was to suck on my dick. Mandy decided to play the striptease game and danced around. She removed article after article till she was completely nude with exception to the heels. She bent over in front of the cam showing her husband her tight hot pussy, as she reached between her legs and ran her finger down her cunt, leading them to her face where she licked her fingers. As I was standing to the side, I pulled my dick out of my shorts and started to jerk off. She gently leaned over licking the head of my cock getting me more excited than usual. Mandy turned her ass to me and leaning forward to put her face in the camera.

She licked her fingers as if she were sucking my dick, one hand holding her balance on the chair, the other in her mouth she told me to fuck her, but to ensure I didn't lean into the camera. I slid my cock up against the lips of her wet pussy, rubbing my cock against her clit; she leaned back, pushing my dick into her hot wet cunt. Mandy had a pussy so tight, it made it hard to even last a minute. As she started to moan, her husband asked to see what her other hand was doing, she pulled away from me and placed her pussy in the cam. He commented on how open her pussy was since she last saw it. She told him that she had fingers inside herself.... He believed it, lol..... Mandy turned, grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off, then slowly tuned her ass to me and bent over, pulling my cock into her once again. I slammed her pussy till I shot my hot load deep inside her hot wet pussy. I sat there and fucked this girl, while her husband watched and he had no clue. Did I feel bad for him????? Not at all, he was an asshole to her. As she turned to the camera, I swear he could see the cum dripping down out of her pussy and down her leg.

A few days later her hubby came home from Iraq on leave, and she stayed with him pretty much the whole time and avoided me and my wife most of the time. She did tell her husband that she wanted to go upstairs and fuck us and he got upset and cried she said later. I don't really understand what she saw in this guy and neither did my wife, but apparently there was something there. He never went to any counseling, although he said he would. One day, he sat outside her work at the mall, just waiting for her to get off. Eight hours later and frustrated they came home, Mandy was as pissed as ever, and I couldn't help but wonder what he did. Apparently, anytime a guy would talk to her, he would introduce himself as her husband. What an asshole right?

Days later, he decided to go to post to get some stuff he needed before his return overseas. I was getting ready for a shower when she knocked and opened the bathroom door. I asked where HE was and she said he had just left to go to post. I asked if the door was locked as he had no key and she just smiled. I finished removing my clothes and stepped into the shower. I could see thru the glass door that she was undressing as well. The door slid open and Mandy slipped inside. I finished rinsing out my hair from the shampoo and she leaned forward and kissed me on the chin, I reached down, holding her face in my hands and kissed her fully on the mouth.

I felt her hand slide down my side, touching the spot on my abs, that make a person involuntarily jerk. Her hand continued down, until it grasped my bulging cock. I swear the excitement was to much to bare. She slowly slid down the back of the shower with her legs opened wide, her right hand holding my dick as her left hand gently rubbed the slit between her legs. She smiled up at me as the water from me and the shower head sprinkled upon her face. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue to the head of my member. My cock was swollen with anticipation and I could not wait to feel the back of her soft throat again. She slowly took my cock into her mouth as she continued to rub her pussy. I slowly began to deepen my thrusts till the head of my dick was stabbing the back of her throat.

She slightly gagged, pulling her head away and to the side. I pulled her up, turning her around so that her back was towards my chest. I kneeled in the shower, licking her thigh and slowly spreading her ass cheeks to expose the little tight hole I would never get to fuck. Mandy was not into anal sex, she said she wanted to try it, but only with her husband, as my cock was too big. I leaned her forward, her hands reaching high on the wall in the shower, I spread her legs and stuck a finger into the silky smooth opening in her hot cunt. Mandy moaned, arching her back and pushing back against my finger. I slowly added one, then two more fingers. I had three fingers in her hot box as she started to grind, and moan louder and louder.

I removed my fingers, stood behind her, bending her a little more and I stabbed m cock into her throbbing pussy. Mandy arched and pushed against me meeting me thrust for thrust. She suggested move from the shower, so we dried off and headed to the living room. We wanted to make sure we could se out the living room window in case one of the spouses came home without calling. Not that was worried about my wife catching us as she had already seen me fuck Mandy several times by now. I leaned the Mandy over the arm of the couch, as we stood by the huge patio window. The winter sun was booming thru the window, shining a light on us that we didn't realize made us stand out. I continued to pound Mandy's pussy as she was bent over. I grabbed her hair, and pulled ever so slightly, I then spanked her on the ass. Gentle at first, but then gradually got harder and harder, knowing it would leave a nice mark and hand print, and I don't think Mandy realized it would do that.

I turned Mandy over, onto her back on the couch, lifted her legs high in my hands as I hovered over her pussy, she reached down and smiled grabbing my cock and guiding it into her hot pussy. The pussy juices were flowing from her down her crack to her hot tight asshole and dripped onto the edge of the couch. I dipped deeper into Mandy as she cried for more and to fuck her harder. I slowed smiling at her asking what it was that she liked. She told me that it was the feel of a real big cock in her pussy. She was bored with her husbands tiny prick and couldn't wait for us t be alone. I started fucking Mandy harder and harder as she wished, she screamed for more and more. She played with her clit as I slammed my cock into her pussy and my balls slapped against her asshole. Mandy arched her back and knew she was fixing to cum by the expression on her face. Just seeing her eyes roll in her head made my cock suddenly swell.

I pounded one last time nice and deep and shot my hot load of cum deep into her pussy as we climaxed together. As I slowly pulled my cock from her dripping stretched pussy, she smiled, saying that she finally had an orgasm after two weeks with her husband. A few minutes later, the dickhead came home and we had to run off to different rooms. Mandy had no time to shower. Later that day, when he was napping, she came upstairs to the kitchen? Mandy told me that within minutes of being home that he started to fondle her and they had some make up sex from the argument the night before.

Apparently he went down on her and began to lick her pussy, but she pulled him up, cause she was not sure she had gotten all of my cum out of her pussy. It had literally been minutes from the time I shot my load in her pussy to him going down on her. She smiled at me asking how I felt. I told her I was fine and couldn't wait for him to leave. She agreed but said she wanted to still try and work it out. I told her I understood when in fact I was just trying to be supportive. I was hoping she would stay with us as she had mentioned several times that she loved being with me and my wife both.

I would later find out from my neighbor that she could see thru the window from the road while I was fucking Mandy. I told Mandy and it excited her a little more than usual.

Mandy moved out awhile later stating she wanted to try and work on her marriage. I would go over and give it to her at least once a week till her husband returned. All the neighbors new we were fucking and I got to shoot my load in her a few more times before they moved to Europe and his new duty station. Over the years Mandy sent pictures and a couple videos, especially when her husband was deployed a second time. Mandy, a true American Army Slut Spouse. We kept in contact for quite sometime on facebook till her little dick husband was too jealous and she deleted me.

I think she was trying to keep any conversations and our past hidden from her husband since at one point she wanted to leave her husband for me and even told me she loved me. Things work out the way they do for a reason, and I am sure that one day, she will get caught fucking some guy she met at the mall, or another guy she works with. Mandy is not the smartest slut in the world, but definitely one of the hottest I ever fucked. Now she lives somewhere out west and last I heard was going to some kind of medical school or something... Who knows, who cares.. I just hope the other guy that is fucking her now is having as much fun as I did. I know she is messing around, she found it exciting and I know she just can quit. Unfortunately I never got pictures or a video of me and Mandy, but I got tons of pictures of her from when I took them and the ones she sent while she was in Europe.

TxRowdy
TxRowdy
46 Followers
12