An Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gradually increased her grip on his cock till she was holding it firmly. Within a few more moments, he was rock hard and sticking out from under his body well enough that she could use her entire hand. Due to his body position, his balls were somewhat in the way. She began to slowly rub the hard thing, her hand softly bumping against the soft sack. She was more than into what she was doing when she heard him moan. Stopping completely, she watched his face for any sign that he was waking up. She was already more than surprised that she could get away with so much and he was still asleep. She could feel his cock throbbing in her hand. Even with his cock under him, and her hand working between his thighs, she was shocked at the length that was exposed to her. She couldn’t begin to imagine what size he would be if he were laying on his back, fully erect and upright.

After several minutes of gently rubbing his fleshy cock, both her hand and his cock was covered in pre-cum. There was so much that the sheets below his body were actually soaking it up in large stains. By now he was beginning to moan out loud and his breathing was coming in short pants. She had no doubt that he was fast asleep, at least all of him but his genitals. They were responding nicely to her manipulations.

She wanted to continue and finish what she had started, but first things first. She gently released her grip on his cock, watching the foreskin slide back over the velvety wet head. She rolled over onto her knees and spread her legs wide. Being this close to him, she was afforded a front row seat to all that he had to offer and she could continue the remainder of the show by her own hand. She was more than wet, feeling her own fluid running down her inner thigh. It didn’t take much as her right hand moved up to her mound and gently began to rub it in small circles. Her left hand moved between her legs and gathered up some of the excess liquid on her smooth skin. That hand put it to good use as it moved in between the overly sensitive pussy lips, parting them and gently pushing inside of her. She almost cum as her first finger easily penetrated her tightness. As her right hand continued to rub circles around her hardening clit, she could feel her pussy starting to tighten around her finger. She knew that she’d be fast, having no desire to hold it back.

As her head lolled back, her right hand was moving fast now, actually rubbing the hard clit back and forth roughly. Her left hand had inserted a second finger into the wet entrance and was working fast, knowing that her orgasm was almost there. A warm thick feeling began to surge through her, starting in her pussy and pushing outward into her stomach and thighs. Shaking, her hands continued to work feverishly as her entire body tightened and her orgasm moved through her, her body quivering. She continued fast till she couldn’t stand it any more, sensitivity claiming her tender clit. She slowed down her rubbing till the last of her orgasm was completely gone, her whole body spent and shaking.

It took several minutes till her body recovered enough for her to begin again on Ken. She laughed to herself, thinking that she could not leave him ‘hanging’ like that. It would be mean and cruel to tease him like she had and not finish him. She laughed out loud, knowing that he was totally unaware of what her hands were doing to him. Relaxing her body, she bent over him and again cupped her hand under the soft cock. Closing her hand around the thick toy she squeezed it several times, feeling the blood flooding back into it. Within a minute, he was rock hard, pre-cum oozing profusely from the mouth. She knew that he was ready.

In a mock ‘little girl voice’ she asked him, “Would you like me to help you out? Can I be of any assistance?” she laughed.

Now her left hand was squeezing the rock hard cock. Again she was amazed that he was so big. She had never seen a cock so thick, let alone held it in her hand. And this one was flowing pre-cum and wanting to be relieved.

Still squeezing it, she reached out with her other hand and patted the head gently, saying “That’s ok baby, I’m going to help you with this swelling. I know how to make it go down.”

She then began to rub it, pulling the foreskin down to his pubic bone, then back up and over the thick head. Within seconds her hand was again covered with his pre-cum. He was beginning to pant and his hips were beginning to push in and pull back. Mandy wondered what he was dreaming about, or if he was even aware that he was being jacked off.

Being drunk and asleep, his body was not responding like it would have, if he had been awake. Mandy had been jerking his cock for several minutes and she had more than a huge amount of pre-cum. As she continued her labor on him, she kept watching his balls bounce between his thighs. His sack was enormous and the skin was so smooth. Like his cock, she had never seen anything so huge on a male in her life. She was anxious to see just how much would come out of him when he did cum. Her left hand was pumping his cock hard now, squeezing it, tightly jerking the foreskin up over the head. All of this action didn’t seem to faze him in the least. He was still passed out. She watched her hand moving rhythmically and fast. She reached out her other hand and tried to cup it around his ball sack. Not surprised, she found that it didn’t fit around him. She tried several times to get a good grip on him but could not. After several attempts to find a good spot to work him, she finally settled for one ball. She cupped his left ball in her hand and began to squeeze. Immediately, his hips rose up and a long moan escaped him.

“Wow, that seemed to have an affect on you. Did you like that baby?” She squeezed the huge ball again, getting the same reaction. He jerked hard and moaned. After the second squeeze, his legs actually opened wider, as if giving her more room to work the bloated ball. “Ummm, I think you liked that!”

Seeing that her manipulation of his ball had such a big affect on him, she went to work on the one ball, squeezing it hard and releasing it, squeezing it again over and over. Her left hand was pumping his cock hard while her right hand rhythmically worked the overfilled ball. Suddenly his butt rose up from the bed, a long moan coming from him. She could feel his cock spasm hard. Her right hand gripped the tender ball milking it hard. She jerked his cock as hard as she could, fearing that she would tear the thick foreskin. It didn’t seem to hurt him as he gasped out loud. It was so loud that Mandy feared that he had woken up. Suddenly a long thick spurt of cream shot out of his cock. His body pushed into the bedding as if he were fucking and trying to bury his seed deep in an imaginary womb. Mandy kept jerking it hard, her other hand torturing the spasming ball as huge spurts of warm cream shot out of him, over and over. For what seemed like several minutes, he continued to spurt, his cock spasming and twitching, covering the sheets in the gooey mess. By the time his body went limp, there was white milky fluid everywhere. As Mandy slowed her manipulations on him, she was amazed that she had his juices all over her hands, arms and thighs. He was literally everywhere. She couldn’t believe it. It was a huge mess. The sheets were actually starting to stick to her.

His panting had finally come to a stop and his body had stopped jerking. He had settled back into a position on the bed, still sound asleep. Mandy sat and watched him sleep as her hand continued to gently rub the now soft cock. He was gooey and sticky, making sloshing sounds as she continued to rub him. She kept up the gentle rubbing till his cock was obviously spent. She now gently rubbed and massaged the quivering ball that only moments before had been hard and spurting its contents out onto the sheets. Contents like she had never seen before. It was literally everywhere.

She laughed as she stood up, viewing the scene of what she had just done. She wondered what would go through his mind when he woke up in the morning, the sheets stuck to him. She didn’t know and she really didn’t care. She had just had more fun than she had had in years. Her whole body tingled. She wasn’t sure if it was from the powerful orgasm that she had or from the thought of what she had just done to Ken. Either way, she was looking forward to future fun with her roommate, whether he knew it or not.

Still covered in his sperm, she quietly got up from the bed. He was still sound asleep. She picked up her clothes from the chair and started for the door. She quickly turned around and went back to the bed. Bending down, she softly kissed him on the cheek. She then reached down and gently patted his ball sack, saying, “Ummm, I’ll be back for these.”

12