An Arrangement Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“There, are you comfortable?” she said as she moved around in front of him. He was still somewhat preoccupied with her nude body as she moved around in front of him. “I have proven that you are still more than functional, even with hour hands behind your back.”

“I could be a lot more functional if my hands were undone,” he said, grinning back at her.

She just smiled, moving in between his spread legs. Her hand had resumed the squeezing and his cock was now rock hard and dripping. Obviously he was ready to go again. She watched her hands as they continued to work him. It was obvious that jacking him off had reduced his demand to cum. He was now hard and ready to go again, but less desperate to cum. She could now use him to her advantage, ensuring her pleasure.

She quickly got up and padded into his bathroom. Running the water for a minute, she got a bath towel and soaked it in hot water. Ringing it out, she brought it back to the bed and started wiping off all of the sperm that was on his genitals and legs. The hot water had an affect on his cock, almost making it strain as it seemed to grow thicker and longer. Once he was cleaned up, she tossed the towel to the floor and moved in between his legs again. Kneeling between his legs, she smiled at him, and then bent over and gingerly sucked his cock head into her warm mouth. His entire body jerked as his hips rose up to meet her mouth. She was sucking on just the head, holding him upright with just her mouth. After a few moments of her oral talent, she released the flared head with an audible plop. She sat upright and looked at him. His eyes were closed and he was beginning to moan.

“Wow, you are so good at that. You really should remove my cuffs and let me show you how much fun we can have together.” He was almost pleading, hoping to get her to release him. He was somewhat uncomfortable with his arms pinned under him.

“I don’t think so. I am going to have to ‘unload’ this weapon again. Besides, it’s time to interrogate you.” She was sitting between his thighs, her legs under her. She bent over again and moved both of her hands under his ball sack, each hand cupping one ball. Bent over, she looked up at him, smiling. Lowering her mouth to him, she sucked the head into her mouth again. Immediately he responded, his breathing becoming erratic and husky. His hips began to push upward again. At the same time, each hand squeezed lightly on the massive balls. His body jerked as she applied pressure to the tender orbs. Instantly his legs jerked inward, trying to protect his balls. She only applied more pressure, squeezing them between her fingers.

“Unnnggghhh,” he moaned loudly. “Let me up, take these cuffs off, now.” He was almost yelling now.

“Remember the old cop movies?” she asked quietly. He looked at her quizzically. “There was always a guy that ‘talked’ to the police. What did they call him?”

“A snitch,” Ken said, looking at her and appearing to be getting mad.

“No, I think they called him either a ‘mouth’ or a ‘mouthpiece’. It was something like that. Well, now you’re going to be my mouthpiece.” A cruel look spread across her face. She rose up, releasing the pressure on his balls. She crawled across him slowly, moving around over him so that her pussy and butt was over his face. With her pussy only inches above his face, she looked down at him, smiling.

“You’re my mouthpiece. Let’s see just how much you can tell me,” she said, slowly lowering her pussy to his face.

She was sopping wet and her body was still feeling the aftermath of her last two orgasms. It wouldn’t take much to send her over the edge again. Before she could even lower herself to him, his head rose up and his tongue barely caressed the outer edges of her lips. Her entire body shivered as he ran his tongue lengthwise along her pussy lips. Barely flicking them, he moved his tongue up and down her opening, barely touching her. Her body began to arch as the sensations ran through her entire body. She allowed her body to shift downward, coming more into contact with his mouth. By now, his tongue had snaked into her opening, savoring the soppy wetness inside. Expertly, he ran his tongue up the inside length of her lips, letting it come to a stop on her engorged clit. She shook as he began to slowly roll circles around it.

“Oh baby, you are definitely my mouthpiece. Keep talking to me.” Her hands were resting on either side of his hips, holding her body up. She quickly moved them to between his thighs and sought out the massive balls lying softly between his legs. Without hesitation, her fingers pushed into his sack and separated the two balls, each hand wrapping around a ball. She firmly squeezed, feeling his body jerk as the pressure was applied to the tender toys. His tongue didn’t stop working her as she began to feel an orgasm start deep within her.

Relaxing her hips, she pushed her entire body weight down onto his face, his tongue buried deep between her wet lips. By now his tongue was alternating between her throbbing clit and the entrance to her pussy. He would gather up her thick lubrication on his tongue, then drag it up to her pussy, using it as a means to quickly work her clit. The more he worked on her, the more she would squeeze his balls. After several minutes of this, she moved her right hand up to the thick cock and began to rub it briskly. His response was immediate as he pushed upward, thrusting his cock into her tightly fisting hand.

Her orgasm was beginning deep inside her pussy as both of her hands tightened on the toys between his legs. She could hear him gasping and grunting but paid no attention as her orgasm began to break over her body. She pressed down hard onto his mouth, forcing him to lick harder, thrusting his tongue deeply into her, and then rubbing her clit hard. Her entire body was thrusting against his face, her hands squeezing and jerking him hard. She imagined that she could be hurting him, her grasping almost a death grip, but her orgasm had taken her over.


As her orgasm began to fade from her, she could suddenly hear him panting, strange sounds coming from him. Opening her eyes, she realized that she was literally crushing his left ball in her hand, her other hand painfully jerking his cock, stretching the foreskin up far over the head.

“Unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh,” were the only sounds coming from him, more anguished than pleasurable. She hadn’t realized that she had been so rough on him.

She slowly sat up, rising slowly from his face. Her thighs and stomach were almost aching from the intense sensations of her orgasm. Rising from his face, she could hear him panting.

“Did I hurt you?” she asked, sincerely.

“Yes, it hurt. Take these fucking cuffs off.” Beads of sweat were rolling off of his forehead.

Looking down she could see that his cock foreskin was raw and red. Surprisingly, he was still rock hard. And she could also see that there was a heavy flow of pre-cum oozing from the mouth. He might be mad and his cock and balls aching, but he was still aroused. If he was going to be mad at her, she thought that she might as well take advantage of him. Besides, it was control and she was thoroughly enjoying it for the first time in her life. No more of the guy taking her, she was going to take Ken, whether he liked it or not.

“You didn’t like that,” she asked him, staring into his eyes.

“Hell no, it hurt. It felt like you were trying to rip my cock and balls off.” He glared back at her.

“Well, you’d better get use to it, you’re my prisoner. You’re not going anywhere till I’m through with you. And I’m not through.” Saying that, she dropper her entire weight back down onto his face, her sopping wet pussy pushing down onto his face.

“Unnnggghhh,” he moaned under her body. But this time he wasn’t licking. He started to bite her, his teeth beginning to bear down on her tender pussy.


“Oh no you don’t,” she yelped as she rose up off of him. Reversing her position, she moved down between his legs. He tried to rise up, but found it difficult being cuffed.

She simply pushed him back down.

“I told you that I’m not through with you.” She said as she reached between his legs and grasped the two huge balls. He cried out as she applied hard pressure to them. His cock was still hard, huge amounts of pre-cum oozing from the battered shaft. She knew that he was mad, but he was more than aroused, his cock head hugely swollen and flared. She grabbed one ball and squeezed hard, pulling the sack out away from his body. “You’re gonna finish me. We’re not through yet.” She then used her other hand and started jerking his cock foreskin.

“Unnnggghhh,” was the only sound coming from him as he began to pant. She figured with as much sperm that had come out of him already, he wouldn’t be near orgasm for a little while longer. He was rock hard, her hand pumping him faster. She moved her body upward, closer to his crotch. With a single smooth motion, she rose up on her knees and straddled his thighs. He was huge, not something that she had ever been intimate with in her lifetime. Poised over him, she was still holding his cock with her right hand. Easing her body down, she allowed the head to nudge up against her throbbing pussy.

“This won’t take long baby. Just relax. You’re mine for the moment. You should try and enjoy it.” She then eased her body down onto him, the head pushing into her tight entrance. She grimaced as it stretched her open. As wet as she was, it was still an effort to push into her. She let her body slip further down, taking him in, inch by inch. He was grunting now, breathing hard and starting to moan. With another quick jerk, she pushed herself down onto him fully, his cock buried completely deep inside her. She could actually feel the head pulsing inside of her. She knew that she wouldn’t last long, but based on how his cock was re-acting, he might not last long either.

“Damn you are huge. Just relax baby. You belong to me.” She realized that her pussy had stretched to accommodate him and was beginning to feel fabulous. She began a slow movement, rising up from him and slowly sliding back down his thick shaft. His eyes were closed, his breathing now coming in a pant. She could feel her own orgasm begin to push outward from her center. Her legs and stomach began to tighten up hard. Her pussy was contracting, relaxing and then clutching at his thick member. Her orgasm began to spread over her, moving outward from her pussy into her legs and stomach. She leaned back, letting his cock move hard against her swollen clit. The sensations from her orgasm were only heightened as his hardness rubbed against her. Her pussy spasmed hard as it tightened around him. She had never had anything this big inside of her and it felt marvelous. As her orgasm flooded over her, she relaxed, his cock buried deep inside her. She slid forward, lying on top of him, her nipples buried into his strong chest. The sensations were lessening, her pussy almost numb from the nerve wracking workout. Her clit was throbbing, pressed hard against him.


“You bitch, get off of me. Let me up. Get these fucking cuffs off of me, now!” he yelled at her. All she could do was lay there for a minute, as the sensations between her legs subsided. She could hear him, but for a few minutes, she didn’t care. Her body was reacting to what had been the most intense orgasm of her life. Her pussy was still milking the hard cock, as if trying to coax it to cum. But it was not. Slowly, she raised up off of his cock, a loud squishy pop when it finally pulled free from its tight entrapment.

“Oh baby. That was unbelievable,” she moaned, almost in a whisper. Slowly she rose up off of him, easing her very tired body down between his legs. Slowly, she also realized that he was furious. He was glaring, his face blood red. She knew that he was mad. She almost felt embarrassed if not for the fact that she also felt exhilarated at having so much control over him. He had serviced her well. But now she was beginning to get mad at his anger toward her. It was obvious to her that he had been enjoying it. His cock couldn’t get any harder than it was right then.

“You did that very well. I think you deserve a treat. Would you like a treat,” she said, sounding more like a mother at her front door with trick-or-treaters. She was still feeling very powerful and very much in control. She also had to remind herself that this would not be happening, if he had not been handcuffed. He was furious.

“You bitch! Let me go! Let me up!” He was struggling to get up.

By now she was getting mad at him for his behavior. Glaring at him, she told him, “I told you that you deserve a treat. I can’t let you up with that cock wagging around like it is. Look at it. It needs help. I’m going to help it.”

She leaned over, taking his cock into her mouth. His body jerked as her warm mouth began to suck on the thick toy. Immediately he cried out, his body jerking hard as she sucked it in deeper. She was surprised that he might cum this quick, especially after what it had been through for the past several minutes. As his hips jerked again, she could hear him yelling at her to stop. As her face rose up between his legs, she let her hand take over where her mouth left off. She began to briskly rub the hard cock.

“Shit that hurts. Stop. And take these fucking cuffs off.” His face was blood red, a pained expression on him.

She then looked down at the cock in her hand and realized that his face wasn’t the only thing that was blood red. His cock was raw, having small tears in the foreskin. The head was a bright red and more than swollen. She then realized that all of her rough treatment on him had rendered his cock very hard, but also very sore.

“Stay right there, don’t move. I’ll be right back,” she said, jumping up from the bed and running out of the room. Within seconds she returned, carrying with her a Swedish muscle massager. This was the kind that had the spring coils around the base where the palm of her hand could hold it. It is one of the most powerful vibrators sold on the market. His cock was painfully sore but she was felt that if she could make him cum again, then he would calm down.

“Just relax baby, I think that I can finish you pretty quick.” She said moving in between his thighs. He was still trying to sit up, but the cuffs prevented him from getting his balance. Sitting back on her haunches, she put the massager onto her hand and flipped the switch on. She knew that with the power in this massager, that he’d be cumming in huge spurts within seconds. There was no way that he could avoid it. She quickly wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and began to rub very slowly. He immediately gasped, feeling the sensations going through his cock.

“Unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh,” were the only sounds coming from him as he fell back on the bed. She could feel his cock swell bigger in her hand. The vibrator was working him from the inside out. She continued to slowly rub the fleshy thing till his hips began to thrust against her hand. He was quickly approaching orgasm. She had just begun to work on him and he was already there.

Suddenly his hips thrust into the air, several huge spurts of goo shooting from the tip of his cock. She squeezed his cock shaft harder, forcing the vibrations to pulse through him, forcing him to cum harder. Several more spurts pumped out of his overworked balls as they gave up their milk. She squeezed and held on tight, watching his face as he continued to pump the thick cream into the air. Within seconds he was covered in his own goo, from chest to lower legs. His body still shaking, his cock still quivering, she held the vibrator against him for several minutes, forcing every last drop out of him. His body had stopped jerking; his cock was now going soft in her hand. A surprising amount of cum was still oozing from the swollen head. She kept the vibrator on him, relaxing her grip only slightly.

“See, that was good for you. Don’t you feel better?”

“No. Fuck no. You bitch. When I get these cuffs off.” He was literally screaming at her. She had thought that his cumming would have been good, but obviously it wasn’t. He was fighting to get up. She quickly let go of his cock, a huge amount of sperm on her hand. She rose up from the bed and quickly retrieved a handcuff key attached to his gun belt. Walking back to the bed, she moved in behind him, to take his cuffs off. She put the key into the handcuff but found it hard to handle, due to the slick cum on her hand.

“You’d better get these off, now. I mean it.” He told her, not yelling but only a few decibels lower. “Get them off.”

She worked on the cuff key for a moment, and then felt it click. Once it clicked she moved back away from him, jumping off of the bed. As she backed away from the bed, he fidgeted with the handcuffs, trying to get them off. He was still glaring at her, angry at what she had done.

“I thought that you were enjoying all of this. I’m sorry. You were so hard; I was trying to please you. Obviously you were pleased, weren’t you?” she asked, almost pleading. She was eyeing the mess that covered his lower legs and stomach. The evidence of her torture was obvious in large amounts.

“How would you like it? You weren’t the one that was handcuffed.”

As he struggled to finally get the cuffs free, she bolted for the door, immediately running up the stairs to her bedroom. Safely inside, she slammed the door and locked it. She stood against the door, listening. She wasn’t exactly scared, but she wasn’t sure. They had been teasing each other for the past week and it had all came to a conclusion tonight. Listening carefully, she heard his bedroom door slam. Within a few minutes, she could hear his shower water turn on. After several minutes, she could hear that he was in the shower, probably washing off the mess that she had left on him.

12