An Artist & Her Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers

Julia slowly retracted her hand and bit her lip thinking. "I think I understand what a risk this is for you, sweetie, but I got to be honest, I've always thought you were cute, and you do remind me a bit of Elaine, and right now, I am as horny as I have ever been!" She leaned over and kissed Donna, and once again, Donna felt powerless to stop it, or prevent herself from kissing back. Julia made it a short kiss, then whispered, "But maybe if you would just let me do it for you, not make love together or like that, just let me go down on you, sweetie and let me make you come..."

Donna started to shake her head, but before she could speak, Julia gave her another short but very sweet kiss, "Please, baby, I want to make you come so bad, and I want to put my fingers in you, taste you inside yourself," another kiss, this one lingering, but she could still feel a stiffness in Donna's shoulders. "Oh please, Donna, sweetie, please. If you will just let me do this tonight, I will let me sketch me tomorrow, any way you like!"

Donna looked stunned, and Julia pressed her advantage with another lingering kiss. Then the redhead paused and just looked wistfully at the brunette.

"N-nude?" mumbled Donna, her mind trying to refocus from sex to grapple with this unexpected artistic opportunity. Donna really did have lusts, and possibly her biggest lust of all was drawing Julia in the nude.

"Naked as the day I was born and in any position you want me," purred Julia, then the redhead kissed her again, slowly with her tongue darting in and about the inside of Julia's mouth. Donna felt the hand move back up between her thighs and cup her pussy warmly, gently squeezing her cunt in her hot damp jeans. Donna gave an involuntary grunt of pleasure and spread her legs a little wider, simultaneously circling Julia's neck with her arms and kissing the redhead back aggressively.

When the redhead finally released her from the kiss, Donna just said, "Ok." It was a tiny voice, but the artist in Donna wouldn't let her pass up this chance. Besides, her pussy was in such enthusiastic agreement! "But," she whispered, "I don't know if I can, I mean, I don't even know how..."

"You don't have to do anything," muttered Julia between quick, feverish kisses, "Just let me have my way with you for a few minutes." More kisses, "But come on, sweet baby, I want to eat your pussy now, I want you so bad." One last, lingering kiss, then Julia knelt on the floor in front of Donna and began unbuttoning the brunette's cutoffs. Even though she couldn't quite believe this was happening, Donna raised her butt to help Julia pull her pants off.

"Naughty girl," Julia grinned up at Donna, "no panties!" Julia tugged on the brunette's thighs and Donna obliged again by scooting her hips to the edge of the couch even though it made her feel like a whore or something. Donna watched in a mixture of disbelief and wonder as the redhead gently spread Donna's legs and moved forward between them, giving her groin an obviously admiring inspection. "You are so pretty like this," Julia said quietly, giving soft kisses on the brunette's generous thighs, her hands running over the smooth skin of Donna's calves and shins, and her eyes locked on Donna's pubic mound. "And I can't believe how smooth your legs are and how soft your skin is!"

For Julia this was the Holy Grail. For years, she had deeply regretted not having done this with Elaine. For years she had wondered what this would be like, and in particular, with Donna. Ever since she had met Donna, she had admired the lovely brunette, and this had always been in the back of her mind – when it wasn't in the front.

For a little over two years she had lived with Donna, sought to get peeks of her dressing and bathing, admiring the girl's body and form, and on so many occasions during sex, while she was coming she would imagine that she was going down on Donna. She had often dipped in Donna's laundry basket and breathed deeply the smells of Donna's panties. And now she was here looking at and smelling the real thing.

Donna had never trimmed her bush, but the dark brown hair was sparse and downy, her well defined lips when closed revealing only a vertical slit with all the secret goodies tucked safely inside. With trembling fingers, she spread those lips and gazed at the brick-red inner mouth of the brunette's pussy. The wet inner flesh glistened and Julia loved the little hooded clit, the slim and delicate inner petals, the jagged hole of the vagina; she could even see the pale golden-brown pucker of Donna's precious asshole underneath.

Donna's woman smell was rich without being overwhelming, and the delight of breathing that aroma actually made Julia's mouth water and chills of delight run down her spine. She had hungered to taste Donna's pussy for so long her own hips gave an involuntary squirm of delight.

Slowly, reverently, Julia closed her eyes and began to kiss every part of Donna's pussy, first on the outside, up and down the slit, nuzzling her nose in the fluffy soft pubic hair, giving everything soft, sweet kisses, then inside the girl, more kisses inside the slit and all the way down to give a kiss on that oh so cute little pucker underneath, which made Donna jump a little. It was such a sweet and clean little asshole with no taste or smell at all, but very, very warm.

Julia opened her eyes and gazed up to find Donna's warm, brown-eyed gaze locked on her own. So she chose that moment to extend her tongue, a long slow undulating lick over Donna's asshole, causing Donna to give a little gasp, then another long slow lick all the way up the inside of the slit, then a lick back down where Julia tried to insert as much of her tongue and mouth as she could into Donna's vagina which was getting much wetter and slicker with every second.

At first Donna had closed her eyes because she planned to imagine that a boy was doing this to her. But when Julia had delayed beginning for so long, she finally peeked down to see the redhead rapt in loving wonder at the brunette's groin. Something about what she sensed as love in the redhead's green eyes warmed her insides in a way she couldn't remember from having sex before.

Then when Julia began to kiss her pussy with such obvious tenderness, something in her hips kindled like a fire and she felt herself being swept away in a tide of lust for the beautiful, freckled face kissing down her slit. She had never been this aroused before, and when the redhead's lips first touched her asshole, her loins gave an involuntary lurch, a thrill like a tiny climax.

Then when those green eyes had popped open, gazed up into her own, and then she felt that tongue laving over her most secret place, so slow, so wet right on her asshole, she gasped, nearly screamed. No one had ever done that to her before, and it shocked her that it was so wickedly pleasurable. Then the redhead began a slow lick up and down her pussy, and Donna felt almost faint, the pleasure was so intense.

And still the unbroken lustful gaze of those green eyes, while Donna's secret parts were being probed by the redhead's hungry tongue. It was if the eyes were asking if she liked this, and she knew her own were answering with yes, yes, yes. Then when Julia stuck her tongue inside Donna's vagina, the brunette slipped her fingers into her friend's lovely red-gold hair and tried to pull Julia's beautiful face even deeper into her pussy. She raised her knees slightly and wiggled her hips, trying to get Julia in as deep as she could, even while the redhead shifted her attack to sucking and licking around Donna's little clit.

She felt two then three of Julia's fingers slide into her vagina, thrusting in and out, and oh, yeah, now she was getting fucked! Yes! She groaned, closed her eyes, and wrapped her legs around Julia, pressing her heels into the backs of Julia's shoulders, as if she was trying to pull the whole redhead into her pussy. Her hips were moving now, as if with a life of their own, and she was very definitely, very much, fucking her friend Julia's face, her ankles crossed and locked behind the redhead's back. She was no longer even aware that she was crying out, screaming, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck – Yes!" And like there was a huge undulating ocean of fire inside of her, she was having the longest most intense orgasm of her life, just going on and on.

The pleasure was just about as intense and extreme for Julia as she tried to ride the wild bronco of the brunette's climax, trying to keep her mouth locked on that precious pussy, while Donna's hips thrust and thrashed about, the grip of the brunette's vagina so powerful that Julia wasn't sure she could pull her fingers out even if she wanted to, and she didn't. It had to be the longest most violent climax that Julia had ever seen, and she was fiercely proud and aroused by the fact that she had brought this about in the loins of her friend.

As Donna slowly settled down with little jerks, twinges and groans, Julia eased off on the sucker mouth she'd locked around the brunette's clit, and slowly eased her fingers out of Donna's vagina. She proceeded to cover the entire insides of Donna's lap with more tender little kisses, especially the tender creases where her legs met her hips.

Donna watched the redhead giving her pubic mound more sweet little adoring kisses and had to swallow a couple of times before she could speak, "I think I would like a kiss now, please." She said softly. Julia immediately rose and laid herself down on Donna between her legs and gave her a long loving, and very French kiss. Donna could feel the redhead's warm loins pressed against her own and if felt so good to her that she wrapped her legs around Julia again while they kissed.

Donna felt she should have been shocked by the taste and smell of her pussy juices being rubbed on her mouth and face by the redhead's kiss, but it was just like a guy kissing her after going down on her, and maybe even a little sweeter in some way – Julia's pretty face and soft mouth, and no razor burn.

"Your pussy tastes delicious," murmured Julia when they both stopped to breathe. She was delighted that Donna's legs were still wrapped around her, hugging her, and she couldn't help rubbing her mound against Julia's. It felt so good despite the terrycloth shorts being between them.

Donna giggled then whispered, "Funny, I was just thinking the same thing." She was a bit shocked to hear herself saying that, and she accepted that she really did like the taste of her pussy, especially on Julia's face. And she was also a bit shocked at the way the redhead's hips were grinding against her pussy. Donna was getting aroused again and she was pretty sure she didn't want that to happen. She had already gone too far and needed some time to digest it.

Julia whispered back, "Thank you very much!" Julia kissed her once more briefly, and then said hesitantly, "By now, I kind of need to, you know – get off. I think I am hornier than I have ever been! Would you like me to leave the room? I think I can take care of this in about 2 minutes in the bathroom."

Julia's last words were practically panted into Donna's mouth with pussy breath, and Donna found herself starting to pant a little too as she tried to answer between the redhead's increasingly feverish kisses and the warm grinds of her hips, "It's getting a little warm in here!" Donna gasped, "Take my shirt off and just do what you need to do right here, right now." Donna figured that by letting her friend look at her breasts it might hurry this up, and she definitely felt that would be for the best. She was worried about losing control. Again maybe? It seemed that Julia could just make her do this stuff or something, and while she resisted the idea, it was impossible to want to resist Julia.

Julia obliged by slipping Donna's tee-shirt over her head, leaving the brunette entirely nude and semi-reclined on the couch. Julia put her right hand in her shorts and stared at Donna's generous breasts with her pale golden-brown areolas and erect nipples. She bent over and kissed the nipples and sucked on them one at a time while her hand worked furiously in her shorts. Donna watched the redhead's face flushing furiously as she began to gasp, and then she buried her face in Donna's breasts and began groaning as her hips lurched at least a dozen times. Julia finally collapsed on her roommate, still panting a bit as she spoke, "Whoa, came like an earthquake, and I think I might have peed myself a little bit."

"Watching it was really nice. I never watched a girl come before," admitted Donna, a little dismayed to find herself still horny and more turned on than ever by having her nipples sucked. Not to mention watching Julia come, that was actually quite a beautiful and erotic sight – so erotic that watching it had been like having a gang of tiny elves dancing inside her pussy.

She wondered if she would have to give up the sketch if she asked Julia to go down on her again. But no, she just couldn't ask that. Her fears about becoming gay began coming back, and mainly they were coming back because she still didn't want to stop this. She shifted her weight a little and was grateful when Julia responded by getting off of her. "Um, I think I better get dressed. I'm feeling pretty naked."

Julia arched a delicate red-gold eyebrow, shamelessly staring at the brunette's sexy nudity, "Don't get dressed on my account. I would even prefer it if you always went around like that. You're very pretty to look at, you know!"

Donna pulled her tee-shirt back on and reached for her shorts, grinning at her friend, "That's sure sweet of a babe like you to say, but I don't think I could consider it unless you went naked too. I'd be much too self-conscious." But she didn't put her shorts back on yet.

Julia wrinkled her nose, "If I was naked, you'd be following me around with a sketch pad all the time. Just what I need, a charcoal of me taking a dump or something. My parents would love seeing that in a museum!"

Donna laughed and sat back down, pouring the last of the margarita pitcher into their glasses, "I'm hardly good enough to be in a museum yet, but thanks for the vote of confidence." Still she had left her shorts off, and Julia was smiling at her crotch. Why did she enjoy that so much? And why had she left her shorts off? She sure liked the way Julia was looking at her pussy...

"Want me to make another pitcher?" asked Julia, a little too innocently.

Donna smiled, "I have to go to bed. I have a sketch to do tomorrow."

"Well, I think you are still horny and you want to come again," said Julia, admiring Donna's legs and pubic hair, "You'd probably just lie awake in the dark, because you'd be afraid I'd hear you if you beat off." Julia took a sip of her drink and sat it down, and stood up in front of Julia. "So maybe this will encourage you to stay up with me." She pulled her tee-shirt over her head and cast it aside, then pulled her shorts down to her feet and kicked them away. She put her hands on her hips, "So now you can take that shirt back off." She just stood there, letting Julia look her over.

Donna watched in a mixture of disbelief at Julia's stripping and no small amount of wonder at finally getting a really good look at those muscles in her legs and hips moving, her wonderfully wide hips as she straightened in front of her. The light patina of freckles warming her pale skin everywhere but on the bikini marks across her lovely hips, and breasts. And her genitals! They were as beautiful as the rest of the woman. Gentle curving lips clearly visible through the pubic hair, surprisingly small lips, and crowned with bikini trimmed golden-pinkish pubic hair, such a beautiful color, much like her eyebrows but with that hint of pink in the golden, getting slightly more red-gold at the slit, more like her eyebrows.

She had never seen such beautifully colored pubic hair, not even in pictures on the Internet. And even though Julia's breasts were slightly smaller than her own, they were proud, jutting and crowned with the prettiest sugar-pink nipples. Her nipples were perfectly round flat-topped pegs surrounded with modest areolas like halos. Her breasts, like her hips were mildly bikini marked with perfectly white flesh. Everywhere else was a pale gold color with that warm patina of tiny freckles. The contrast was not dramatic because Julia spent little time in the sun, mostly just the tennis court, and that was where she usually wore the bikini.

The girl was like a goddess. Donna knew she was gaping but couldn't stop even as she gulped down the rest of her margarita. "Um, well, maybe we could stand another pitcher of drinks," she mumbled as she sat her glass down and pulled off her tee-shirt. After all she did say she would stay naked if Julia did, or did she? She wasn't sure. She turned and watched Julia's hips swaying as she walked to the kitchen to refill the pitcher.

It was gorgeous the way the cheeks of her bottom rose and fell as she walked, the way her thighs and calves rippled, showing muscle tone. What was she going to do? She knew that after one more margarita, she was going to do anything Julia wanted. She really did know that. And she was starting not to care as much – that was the scary part.

Julia came back, refilled the glasses and set down the pitcher. Donna was watching the redhead's body intently as she bent over, one of Donna's hands straying down to rub her pussy unselfconsciously.

"Hey, none of that!" smiled Julia when she saw Donna's hand moving between her legs, "That's mine to play with tonight!" Julia handed her a glass and silently toasted her. They each drank their whole drinks in one gulp, and Julia set the glasses back on the coffee table. Julia was still standing directly in front of Donna, letting the brunette enjoy looking at her. She swayed her hips back and forth a few times, enjoying the way Donna's eyes moved with her hips. "I can see you are already plotting a picture." Julia grinned.

"Uh, yeah," said Donna, swallowing nervously as Julia sat down beside her, so close their thighs were touching. She had actually been thinking how nice it would be to run her hands over Julia's hips and legs to actually feel those gorgeous curves, but there was no reason that her friend needed to know that. Without preamble, Julia took Donna in her arms and kissed her. Donna, now definitely feeling a little drunk, not only let her, but also kissed her back, eagerly. Julia's hand dropped quickly to Donna's breasts and began to caress them.

It seemed the most natural thing in the world to do the same back to the redhead, so Donna moved her hand to Julia's left breast and began cupping it, exploring it with her fingers. It excited her to feel Julia's peg-stiff nipples harden against her palm when touched, and it was certainly exciting when the redhead plucked and gently pinched at the brunette's nipples. The kiss continued, seemingly endless and oh so sweet. So, when Julia's hand smoothed down Donna's belly to run fingers through her pubic hair, it just seemed natural to the brunette to spread her legs a little, and she did.

When Julia's fingers began to carry her explorations lower to part the brunette's lower lips. Donna broke the kiss, still keeping her face so close to Julia's that they were panting into each other's open mouths. Without saying anything, Donna ran her hand down Julia's firm tummy to the redhead's pubic hair. She was conscious of Julia spreading her legs wider. Their eyes gazed into each other's as each girl explored the other's pussy.

There was something profoundly sexy about looking into each other's eyes while feeling each other's pussy, not hiding the passion behind a kiss. Part of Donna's mind couldn't believe that she had her hand on another girl's pussy, but her fingers explored it as if they had eyes. She slid a finger up Julia's vagina; it was so smooth and wet; she added another finger, and felt the redhead's vagina contracting, squeezing her fingers.

Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers