An Artist & Her Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,052 Followers

Then Donna whimpered as Julia began to manipulate her clitoris, rubbing in little circles around it, and Donna began to mirror her friend's action. Julia gave a soft moan and kissed Donna again. They continued to kiss and diddle each other's clits with occasional dips into vaginas to renew slippery moisture. Soon both girls were moaning into each other's mouths, until finally, struggling with their breath, the girls parted the kiss and rested their heads on each others shoulders groaning, cheek to cheek as first Donna and then Julia began having an incredible mutual orgasm.

It went on and on, each girl moaning and biting and kissing each other's shoulders and necks. Both girls cried out as the orgasm peaked, sweet shrill wordless cries of joy. It was the sweetest most intimate moment of Donna's life, and she knew it was the same for Julia, too. Each girl gradually slowed their hand movements as they began to kiss again. Several long tender lovers' kisses.

"Thank you so much," whispered Julia finally, "You didn't have to do that for me. And it was wonderful!"

"Shhh," Donna responded, also in a whisper, "It was a we thing, and it just happened." She kissed Julia, a short but soft kiss. "I gotta go to bed." She giggled, "I'm drunk."

Julia stood and pulled her friend up and walked her to her bedroom. Donna was walking okay, but the redhead kept her arm around her anyway because it felt good. She tucked Donna in and kissed her on the forehead. As she turned off the light and eased the door shut, she figured Donna was already asleep. That wasn't quite true however, Donna was sniffing the fingers of her right hand, the one that Julia's pussy juice had coated so liberally. The smell fascinated her, it was sweet, a lot less musky than her own, and the longer it dried, the more it smelled like the perfume of some exotic flower. She fell asleep with her right hand still under her nose.

The next day when Donna awoke, Julia had already left for tennis practice. Cursing herself for oversleeping, she was halfway through her shower when she remembered the night before. "Oh!" she actually cried out loud, trying to absorb all that had happened. Swirling in a whirlpool of guilt, remorse and self disgust, she finally also remembered how much she had enjoyed it, and the fact that when Julia came back from the tennis courts, she was finally going to get to do a sketch of her.

She compromised with herself by reminding herself that all artists prostituted for their craft in one way or another. Why even a job to make ends meet was prostitution of a sort. She frowned at herself in the mirror while drying off. But was it really prostitution for art if she liked it so much?

And the scariest question of all, and the most relevant: Did she want to do it again? Warm tingly feelings below the waistline answered that question. She had enjoyed sex with Julia more than she had ever enjoyed sex before. But did that mean she was gay? Maybe when the right guy comes along, she might even like it better! She sighed, she felt like she didn't really know anything about herself. She set her jaw and glared at herself in the mirror, "Just forget all that stuff, it's time to get to work!"

She dressed in slacks and a loose blouse, making a point of putting on both bra and panties. She sat up her easel with a blank canvas and set a stool in front of it in the living room. On the coffee table, she laid out her sketchpad, her charcoal and graphite pencils, and a bottle of sesame body oil. Then she sat down on the couch with a muffin and a cup of coffee for breakfast. She was just finishing her last sip of coffee when Julia flounced in, still wearing her bikini and swinging a tennis racket.

"Hi sweetie!" said Julia and then winced at the easel and stool. "Is this going to take long?"

Donna shrugged, "About 30 minutes a pose, and I want two. And why are you worried about time? It's Saturday, and not quite 9 o'clock in the morning."

"Oh, I didn't make any plans," sighed Julia a little regretfully, "I just hate the idea of sitting doing nothing for long periods of time." She suddenly looked surprised, "Hey, the bargain was for one sketch, you know!" She set her tennis racket on the table by the door and went to the couch and sat beside Donna and began removing her athletic shoes.

"It is only one sketch, but I am doing a sketch of you doing a nude self portrait, so I have to sketch you once from the rear to show the painter, and once from the front to do the painting that you are working on. See? And you don't have to sit and do nothing, you can talk to me, or you can think." Donna added a syrupy sweet smile. Then she giggled, "Actually you can move around most of the time, just be still when I tell you to – it will only be for short periods of time."

Julia began removing her bikini, "Ok, let's get this over with."

"Sure, just rub that body oil all over you," said Donna, standing to open the curtains, so that light would shine in from the side.

"What's the oil for?" asked Julia, sniffing at the sesame oil. At least it smelled nice.

"To exaggerate the light shining on your body. The contrast will help me do this more quickly and give a little more relief to your muscle structure."

Julia held out the bottle, "No way. If you want me all slick and shiny, you have to do that work yourself, besides I can't reach my back." Julia returned the sugary smile.

Donna sighed, went to the kitchen for a hand towel then came back. She began by oiling Julia's chest and shoulders, trying to ignore the fact that she was touching those lovely breasts again. And of course Julia wasn't helping making soft moaning noises, and her nipples getting all erect. She quickly rubbed down the redhead's arms then looked in dismay at Julia's shoulders. The oil sheen had already mostly disappeared. "Oh no, this isn't working!" then she explained the problem to Julia.

"Well, I heard that male strippers sometimes use petroleum jelly, to make their muscles all shiny, and it seems to last quite a while." Offered Julia without explaining how she knew that.

"Damn it," sighed Donna, "I don't have any."

"Well uh," said the redhead, "as it happens, I do, I'll go get it." She hurried off to her bedroom, totally captivating Donna with her legs and bouncing bottom again. She came back and proudly held out the petroleum jelly to Donna.

Donna thanked her and began smearing it on Julia's shoulders, "Oh yes, this is going to work much better."

"Yeah, I keep it around in case I decide to let a guy fuck me in the ass," smiled Julia.

"Julia, please!" blushed Donna rubbing the gel on the redhead's breasts, "That's too much information!"

Julia kept her face straight and even contrived to look concerned, "You mean you wouldn't like to do a painting of me getting it up the rear by some muscular guy?"

"No thanks," Donna had to grin as she began working on Julia's belly and hips, "It would be interesting to watch, but posing for oils takes time, and how long could he keep it hard, and how long do you want to have that sausage in your, er, bottom?"

"Oh so you like to watch?" Julia was watching Donna rub down her legs from the front, and she would swear the brunette was taking her time about it. "I could give Brian a call to come over tonight, and you could watch us if you like. If you got all turned on, I would tell him to screw you too. I know he'd go for it. He's always said what a fox you were!"

"Turn around," said Donna, and she began on Julia's back, making a point not to get the gel in her hair, "and again, no thanks. But did he really say that about me?"

"Girl, nearly every boyfriend I have ever had has begged me to let them do a threesome with us two, and they all tell me what a bombshell you are. It's one of the reasons I don't keep them too long – I get a little irritated at not being the constant center of attention, you know."

It was rubbing the gel into Julia's bottom and legs from the rear that got to Donna the most. It was impossible for it not to be an erotic experience for her, and she concentrated on ignoring the wetness she felt in her loins. But the girl was such a goddess!

She finally got Julia posed and after cleaning off her hands carefully, Donna got to work. She was nearly done with the rear view when Julia suddenly said, "I couldn't help but notice that you really liked it last night, you know, when I licked your ass?"

Donna managed to stop herself from making a mistake in her drawing, but she had to swallow before she answered, "Well, I uh, was mostly surprised. But of course it didn't hurt me or anything. Maybe we should steer clear of last night just for the moment." Donna forced herself back into her work.

"Sorry, but this gets a bit boring, just sitting here pretending to paint," answered Julia, "And you said I could talk. So just tell the truth, you really liked it a lot, didn't you?"

"Yes, all right? Yes," Donna answered a little abruptly, still trying to concentrate on the sketch, and not even realizing she was being a bit more truthful than she would have preferred.

"Well, just so you know, I really enjoyed licking your ass, and licking your pussy was one of the all time highlights of my life!"

"Julia, please! It will take me all day if you distract me like that!" Her panties had never gotten wet before while drawing, even when doing nudes. Donna felt she was being sacrilegious somehow, even if she couldn't help it.

"Ok," Julia stopped but her brief word seemed to have a world of cheerful satisfaction in it.

After another hour and forty minutes, with Julia frequently complaining about how it was taking so much longer than Donna had said, the sketch was done. Donna said so, and Julia made a great show of gratitude to God, with quite a few mouthwateringly erotic stretches. Donna could look at her again as a woman now that her artistic concentration was broken, and Julia was incredibly Woman. Julia frowned at the finished sketch, "You really have genius, and this would be fantastic if everyone who ever knew me wouldn't instantly recognize it was me."

"Don't be silly," said Donna complacently, "This is better than just good, and you, my dear, are immortalized!" It really was better than good, and Julia did look like one of those fantasy dream girls, only this was practically magically detailed. Donna thought it was the best work she had ever done. If only she could have done it in oils!

"Why can't my friends just be into kinky sex," groaned Julia, "and I'm hungry, and you have to get this goop off of me! I'm afraid to even move around. If I bump into something, I'll go bouncing all over the apartment like some kind of nudie pinball. And I bet you've really enjoyed seeing me naked for this long!"

Donna commenced a rubdown of her friend with the hand towel, but the truth was; Julia was no longer really greasy, but very pleasantly soft and smooth. "Of course I enjoyed seeing you naked, honey, your body is the real work of art here. And I even want to thank you for posing for me." Then Donna surprised both of them by wrapping her arms around Julia's neck and giving the redhead a long loving kiss. It just seemed to the brunette to be the natural thing to do under the circumstances, and she didn't mind at all when Julia decided to turn it into a French kiss.

After the kiss broke, Donna resumed wiping down Julia's legs, and when Julia turned around to her rub down her back, Donna again found it very arousing to rub the towel on the redhead's butt and legs, those long, beautifully curved, lightly freckled legs. Finished, Donna swallowed the temptation to continue touching her friend and promised to buy Julia lunch, but that had to wait until after Julia had taken a long hot shower.

After lunch the girls went shopping for shoes and groceries. Julia had said she was taking the whole weekend off from dating, so they should have a leisurely supper. Donna who didn't have a date planned anyway, agreed. Neither found any new shoes they liked, but it was still fun to shop. Back at the apartment, while Donna started the spaghetti sauce, Julia said she had to go return the movie from last night. She came back with two large bottles of wine and a couple of more movies. "Hey," said Donna, "you planning to get me drunk again and fuck me senseless?" She was only half kidding she realized, uncomfortably.

"Of course not!" gasped Julia, pulling her way-too-innocent routine.

"Oh well, too bad." Donna quipped. She WAS kidding, wasn't she? But it made Julia chuckle.

Julia smiled and gave her a hug from behind while she was stirring sauce, "Actually I was hoping for that hilarious skit you do when you put the lamp shade on your head and sing a Christmas carol." Julia made a point of rubbing her groin against the brunette's bottom. It felt good even with both of them wearing jeans.

Donna thought so too, but pretended not to notice. But she had to notice when she felt Julia's hands slip down to her waist and begin unbuttoning Donna's jeans. "Um, what are you doing Julia?" She just kept stirring the sauce. She could move away, but she didn't. She just stood there while Julia unzipped Donna's jeans and slid a hand into her panties, the redhead's groin now pressing harder against her butt. Julia still hadn't said a word, but Donna could hear her breathing on the back of her neck as a finger began to diddle her clit rapidly back and forth, and she could feel Julia's breasts pressed against her back. Donna had gone from cool to hot in a matter of seconds.

Donna dropped the spoon on the counter and braced her arms against the cabinet, her mouth slack with helpless lust. She was so aroused she was on the verge of coming when Julia pulled out her hand and began tugging Donna's jeans and panties down. Donna not only let her, but also kicked off her shoes so Julia could pull the jeans all the way off her feet. Before she could turn around or say anything else, Donna felt Julia's hands spreading the cheeks of her bottom, could feel her kissing and licking down the crevice, and yes, Julia's hot tongue ran across her asshole again. This made Donna's hips twitch and she gasped again.

And then she moaned when she felt Julia's tongue begin to penetrate her bottom, just tiny pokes at first, then gradually deeper until Julia was thrusting her tongue deep up her butt, making Donna feel like she was pivoting on the hot slick, love muscle. She was leaning on her elbows on the counter now, grunting with Julia's powerful tongue thrusts, which made her whole bottom feel so warm and good with a whirly feeling inside.

Then Julia was turning her legs around, and now Donna leaned back on the counter on her elbows and could see the redhead, kneeling between the her thighs, face buried in her pussy, licking at her clit, fingers penetrating all her holes in rhythms back and forth. Donna felt literally that she was coming unglued and melting as a huge orgasm swept and vibrated through her from the tips of her toes to the top of her head.

"God YES!" she screamed, her features screwed up as if the pleasure was so intense it was an agony. Then as her mind slowly began to clear, she felt kisses on her legs and tummy, and then she tasted her own pussy juice on Julia's mouth again – that sweet, sweet, loving, beautiful, delicious mouth, kissing her mouth, kissing and licking her soul.

"The sauce!" squealed Donna, practically jumping out of Julia's arms and furiously stirring the sauce, "Thank god it didn't burn!" Then she put on the lid and turned the heat down low. She turned back to Julia with her hands on her hips and tried to be stern. "Julia, you should know by now that I am apparently helpless to resist you, so you're going to have to take some responsibility about when you attack me like that!"

Julie spread her fingers and held her hands up placatingly, "You are so right, that was perfectly wicked of me! And you are the sexiest view in the world when you stand around without your pants on. If only I was the artist..."

Donna picked up her pants and shoes and headed to her room. Julia followed, "Please, Donna, don't really be mad at me. I'm sorry." Donna dropped the clothes and slumped down on the bed just looking at her feet, her long hair tented around her head, so Julia couldn't tell if she was crying or not.

"I'm not mad at you, really," sighed Donna. "I'm mad at myself, and I'm scared." Julia had sat beside her and had her arm around her now. Donna let herself lean into her a little for comfort, "See, it's just crazy that I just freeze like that. I feel like a deer staring at headlights. I mean I am like totally helpless the instant you touch me." Now tears were beginning to run down her face. "And I like it too much. God help me, I love it when you touch me."

"But it is just sex, sweetie, you're supposed to like it," Julia added with a hug.

"No Julia," Donna turned to look Julia in her concerned green eyes, "It is not just sex. Don't you understand? It's the best sex I ever had, and right now, when I am supposed to be thinking clearly about this, I keep thinking about how good you feel against me right now. Like the way your leg is touching mine, and your nipple is touching my shoulder. And worse..." Donna just shook her head and looked down again. At least the tears were drying up.

"Worse? You mean you are wondering if you would like it if you went down on me?" Julia's voice was uncharacteristically gentle.

Donna reluctantly nodded, "Well, not precisely. More like I have been pretty much trying not to think about that, but I do. At the moment, I have definitely left pure hetero and am just inside the borders of bi-curious. No, what I mean by worse, is I seem to muster less resistance each time, and earlier today, I very definitely kissed you, and for no better reason than I wanted to, and I think I have been hoping you will seduce me again tonight."

Donna reddened, "That's pretty much it. That's why I am mad. See, it just doesn't fit my big plan of how my life will go: Wait a while, successful artist, famous and rich, Prince Charming, two and a half kids – golden years on the Riviera..."

Julia's voice was still gentle, "Then you are basically still having your typical Donna-what-if type fit?" Julia smiled a little sadly, "And this is the crisis for which you made me feel all sorry for you?"

Donna grinned back sheepishly, "Well, yeah. But I don't accept the blame for you being a typical, sentimental female. That's your problem."

"Uh, huh," said Julia, eyebrow arched, "You talk big for someone who knows I can't reach the pillows from here." Julia put a hand on Donna's smooth white thigh, "How did what I did to you in the kitchen really make you feel?"

"Um, dirty, cheap, and humiliated. Victimized. But of course besides the fun part, you also made me feel sexy, beautiful and flattered." Donna tried to look thoughtful, "And although I really hated it, you can do that again anytime you like." She added absently, "It was the first time I ever felt an orgasm even in my toes. Gosh, I really did."

"So you really are ready to be my bitch? My cheap slut?" asked the redhead with her wide-eyed innocent moue.

"Yeah, I guess. Well, I dunno about the name-calling. You might just get yourself punched out."

"Oooo, not sure if I'd like that or not," she nibbled softly at Donna's ear. "But if I told you to go lie down in the bathtub and let me pee on your breasts, you'd do it, right?"

"Well sure, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't pee in my hair. You know, it takes so long to wash and dry it." Then, despite enjoying the lightness of the banter she had to add as a safety margin, "I hope you are really kidding about the pee stuff, it's not just nasty – lying on the bath tub would be harsh and icy."

"Oh, but I would run a few inches of warm water in it before I made you lie down. I'm not actually cruel, just perverted," whispered Julia as she licked the brunette's ear, sending maddening thrills down Donna's back. "Besides," she added with another whisper, "Pee isn't nasty, it's sterile. It is a little stinky though."

Pelios
Pelios
1,052 Followers