An Artist & Her Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

Donna sniffed, "Do I get to pee on you, too?"

"Ok," laughed Julia, "I judge this crisis is over. And hell no, you don't get to pee on me – I'm the dominator and you're just my bitch! Isn't it about time for you to scream something about the sauce and run out of the room?"

"Ack!" cried Donna, sprinting for the kitchen and not even taking the time to put her pants on. Again, the sauce was fine, so she stirred it and put the lid back on. She turned around to see Julia, arms crossed, tapping her chin and studying her thoughtfully. "What?" Donna asked, remembering she was still naked from the waist down and very aware that was what Julia was studying thoughtfully. She felt goose bumps on her thighs and a warming sensation in her pussy. Why did she so much love to have her pants off around Julia?

"It's still hours to supper," said Julia as she stepped forward and turned the burner off. Then she took Julia by the hand and added, "Come with me." So saying, she led Donna to her bedroom. Donna had been in her roommate's bedroom before, of course, but for the first time she was regarding that huge, king-sized bed with a little trepidation. She had only just had sex; did Julia want her to return the favor? It didn't seem unreasonable, put like that, but...

Julia walked her over to the bed and still standing beside it, put her arms around Donna and gave her a long kiss, and as Julia often seemed to do, she kept the kiss soft and lip to lip for a while before she spread her lips and began to slip her tongue into Donna's mouth. Donna welcomed Julia's tongue and thirstily massaged it with her own.

By now, Donna was feeling dreamy-sexy again and knew it would soon turn to unbridled lust, and Julia would probably make her come, and then probably ask her to go down on her. Donna knew she would, not because she was dying to, although she was curious about whether or not she would like it, but mainly because she knew now that she would probably do anything if she thought it would please Julia.

She felt herself getting more excited as the kiss went on. Then finally, Julia broke the kiss and began raising Donna's blouse. Donna lifted her arms to let the redhead strip her naked. Then Julia just looked Donna over. "I wish I was an artist," Julia softly said again as she looked over Donna's ripe, smooth body, "But you know what I want most. I want to make you come again, and I will, darling, but I want you to tell me what you want, and how you want it."

Donna wasn't prepared for this, but if it was what Julia wanted, she would do her best. Donna began unbuttoning Julia's blouse, and answered as softly as Julia. "I want to strip you naked, and then I'd like us to lay in the 69 position, on our sides. And then I'd like you to make me come while I looked at your pussy, while um, resting my head on your thigh."

"God that sounds sexy," breathed Julia as Donna took off her bra. Then as Donna began taking off her slacks, Julia said, "Have I told you how much I love the way you smell and taste?"

Donna giggled as Julia stepped out of her slacks. "Yes, well, last night you said I tasted delicious, but honestly you smell nicer down there than I do." Donna blushed as she began to pull down Julia's panties, "I smelled my fingers, last night after I felt you up. You could bottle your pussy juice for a perfume and make a fortune."

Julia stepped out of her panties and put her arms around Donna again, "If I didn't love the way you smell, why do I keep putting my face between your legs, and speaking of putting my face between your legs, I'd like to do that now."

Donna crawled onto the huge bed and stretched out diagonally on her right side. She watched, butterflies in her stomach, as Julia crawled onto the bed and positioned herself. Even if this was an over-timid way to go about it, Donna planned to not only get a good look, but also to smell of her girlfriend and at least kiss her pussy once. If she found herself just totally repulsed for some reason, she didn't have to do it again, but at least she would have given it a try.

At almost the same time, each girl cocked her left leg and rested their left feet on the bed behind the other's head. Now Donna found her face resting on Julia's warm right thigh just six inches or so from that pretty, pink-gold delta of pubic hair, the pale pink inner slit slightly parted invitingly. As Donna felt Julia begin by kissing her inner thighs and around the edges of her pubic mound, the brunette deeply breathed in Julia's pleasant smell and enjoyed the feel of Julia's tiny almost invisible thigh hairs against her cheek.

It only smelled faintly like a pussy with the tiniest hint of a pee smell, but mostly it smelled like a musky flower or something – it was the kind of smell that wouldn't even frighten off a homophobe like me, thought Donna. Then she sighed as she felt Julia embracing her hips and beginning to slowly explore Donna's pussy with her tongue. It felt soooo wonderful – Donna's eyes snapped back open and returned to her inspection of the moist and delicate inner petals, the cute little hooded clit and the vaguely oval shape of Julia's vagina, and for the first time she could see Julia's asshole, and even that was pretty.

The little pucker was such a pale flesh color that it seemed white, but not purely white, the girl actually had three tiny pale golden-brown freckles scattered across the sphincter. The whole picture was so pretty that Julia felt no qualms at all about kissing the lovely pussy, so she inched forward as she felt Julia's tongue begin a deep probe of her vagina. Her left arm circled the redhead's hip like the shoulder of a lover as she gently gave a nuzzle into Julia's pubic hair alongside the slit, then a series of gentle kisses along the slit itself, all the way down to the pretty little pucker of Julia's asshole.

Something else that felt wonderful to Donna was her breasts pressed against Julia's tummy and Julia's breasts and hard nipples pressed against her own tummy. It was such a total embrace. She felt her friend's hips trembling in reaction to her kisses and felt Julia hugging her hips tighter as her own lashing tongue intensified its efforts in the brunette's pussy. Donna was thrilled at the reactions of her friend to her little kisses, and it didn't hurt any that now Julia was licking her clit and pushing fingers up her vagina.

The hell with it, thought Donna, there is nothing wrong with doing this. It just gave her lover the pleasure she deserved. And with that thought, Donna tightened her own hug and began to lick and explore the inside of Julia's pussy. The redhead groaned into Donna's clit causing Donna's hips to spasm with pleasure. Donna licked Julia everywhere, down the slit, into the vagina where she could feel her friend's vagina muscles actually tightening to grasp at her tongue, and she even licked Julia's asshole, all around the rim at first and then little pokes in the center, and finally burying her tongue as deep as she could, which earned her another deep groan broadcast inside her own pussy.

It was amazing how hard that asshole could grab and seem to suck at her tongue! Now both girls were clutching each other and writhing with the mutual pleasure. Donna dipped her fingers into the redhead's vagina, only one at first, then two fingers, while her tongue danced little circles around the redhead's clit. Then Donna was whimpering into the redhead's clit as she felt her orgasm beginning like a storm in her hips. Donna knew she didn't have much longer to concentrate, so she fastened her mouth around Julia's little pink clit, and took her pussy-slick forefinger and began easing it slowly but firmly deep into the redhead's pretty bottom.

As Donna's orgasm storm raged through the brunette like a hurricane, blowing her mind about like a leaf, Donna was vaguely aware that Julia was coming too, and that her thighs had clamped around the brunette's head, and her pink-gold pussy was pounding hard thrusts against her mouth. Donna was not quite aware of how or when they had rolled, but now she was on top hugging the redhead's hips with both arms as she sucked at Julia's clit and rolling her finger around inside the redhead's plump ass.

Donna's own pussy was rubbing vigorously against Julia's face as she also lurched her hips in frantic fucking motions. The orgiastic, orgasmic bliss seemed to carry them on heaving waves forever. Both of them grunting and groaning as they fucked each other's faces. Oh so slowly, the girls began slowly and eventually, to recover. Licks and sucks became kisses as hips slowly relaxed, and each girl managed to stop trying to crush the other's head between her thighs. Finally, Donna rolled off Julia onto her back, noticed that both she and Julia were covered with sweat, and sighed, "Not sure that 69 is such a good idea... feel kinda beat up. But Wow!"

Both girls shared a weak version of a giggle, and after a minute, Julia said, "Ok, next time we 69, we take turns and come one at a time. Jeez, girl, you got some strong thighs!" She sat up and gave Donna a gentle kiss. "That was sooooo... well, you know what I mean." Donna just smiled back, so Julia added, "By the way, is that offer still good to let me pee on you in the bath tub? Cause I really gotta go!"

Silence from the brunette faction.

"Cause you know, this would be a great opportunity? I mean I REALLY gotta pee!"

"Okay," Donna said slowly, "I thought you were just joking about wanting to pee on me. Are you serious?"

The (not necessarily permanent) End.

(Author's note: Please feel free to send comments, complaints, or share personal experiences. In any case, please remember to vote! – Pelios)

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers