An Artistic Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake knocked on Dr. Kaminski's door early that day. "Got a minute or so, Doc?" he asked.

"Sure, Jake. Come in and have a seat." the doctor replied. Jake had the three sketches in his hand.

"Um...I did as you suggested, doc, and changed the image of Mary on the lounger." He felt himself blushing and continued "everything I tell you, or...well, show you, is absolutely confidential, right?"

"Of course it is, Jake. Not even a court order will cause me to break the doctor patient bond of confidentiality." he answered.

Jake laid the three sketches on his desk and as the doctor looked at them he told of his sudden arousal and ejaculation, as well of his wet dream, concluding by asking "Am I perverted, Doc? I mean I've never even thought of this before, much less become aroused by it, and I've never cum without even touching myself." He lowered his head expecting the worst but the doctor surprised him.

"Dominance and submission are very normal things. How many times have you heard the phrase 'wearing the pants in the family', Jake? Granted that whips and chains are a touch kinky but so long as it is consensual it's no big thing. To be honest the only surprise I feel is in how quickly you discovered a coping mechanism that works for you."

He slid the sheets back across the desk and Jake grabbed them. "Well, and at how good an artist you are, to be frank. Those sketches are very..." he paused and stared off into the distance "...real." he concluded. "In other words don't worry about it. If it's a coping mechanism it will eventually go away and if it's of real interest talk about it with your wife. She might surprise you." he chuckled.

Later that day Dr. Kaminski visited Jake. In his hand he had a small bundle of print outs. "I did a little research online, Jake, and thought you might find this of interest. The first half dozen pages are a clinical look at the Dominant/Submissive sub-culture. The rest..." he laughed "is a manual titled 'Training your submissive, a guide for dummies'." He shook his head and added "I'm continually amazed at what you can find on the internet."

He handed the papers to Jake and added meditatively "Pity my wife would never go for it." He winked at Jake and added "Unless it was her holding the whip." His eyes widened and he softly said "Oh my. Now that's a thought." He was laughing as he left the room.

Jake read and re-read the manual. He learned of negotiation, safe words, scenes, and a variety of other things he had never ever thought about. After serious thinking he decided being a Dom was work. The Dom was responsible for everything while the sub just kicked back and got what they wanted. He started to laugh when he decided it didn't seem fair.

He slept very soundly that night. During his fourth week Dr. Kaminski said it was time for Jake and Mary to talk. Jake arrived at the appointed time and when the doctor asked him to sit just shook his head. "I can't, Doc, I'm too nervous."

The door opened and Mary stood in the threshold. Jake frowned as he took in her appearance. Her hair was brushed, her make-up artfully and tastefully applied, but she had bags under her eyes and her facial expression and body language showed a listlessness he had never seen in her. She held a thick envelope in her hand and he stared as she approached him with tentative steps.

Without looking at him she held the envelope out and he unthinkingly took it. "What's this?" he asked as his stomach contracted and his heart dropped.

"The divorce papers you asked for. I had our attorney draw them up and list the reason..." she took a deep and finally looked at him "as my infidelity. All they need is your signature." She looked down again.

Jakes' stomach unclenched and his heart soared. He ripped the envelope in two, dropped them to the floor, and forced Mary to look at him. "I beg your forgiveness, Mary. In my obsession to give you the perfect gift I neglected you so badly that you were driven into another mans' arms. I didn't understand that the only gift you really wanted was my love and my heart. I gave them both to you when we were teenagers and I forgot the need to tell you that when we became adults. I love you so much that when I thought I had lost you I...I...I crumbled. I retreated into a cold world of darkness and despair." Tears filled his eyes and he saw matching tears in hers.

"Then you...you...forgive me, Jake?" she cried. He swept her up into an embrace and squeezed her tightly then kissed her neck.

"I'm the one who needs forgiveness, my love." he whispered into her ear. "I put my painting before my woman and I'm so very sorry. Yes, my love, my darling, my wife, I forgive you because I am the one responsible for this...mess." He felt her push him away and he allowed it, even though he was so very reluctant to surrender her body, and when she looked into his eyes he saw the same love he had seen on their wedding night.

She touched his face with a feather soft hand. "That night, after I had called 911, I found the painting you had been working on. In the center of it I held a cloth wrapped bundle up to my breast. Was that what I think it was?" she asked softly.

Jake nodded. "It was our baby, Mary, the baby I have wanted ever since we married."

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Jake shrugged. "I'm not the one who has to carry it, or give birth, and it is your body Mary. I thought that you would tell me when you wanted a child." He gave a soft laugh. "Wrong again I guess."

She slapped his chest with her hand. "Oh, men are so exasperating. Darling I wanted you to tell me." she exclaimed. She looked at him and he saw desire in her eyes. "How many?" she huskily whispered.

"13?" he joked. "Think about it. We could have a football team, or a baseball team, or two basketball teams, and I could bask in the glory of our kids athletic achievements." he gave her a wide eyed stare..

She giggled then said "Meanwhile I would be gray haired from their antics, my tits would drag on the floor from their suckling, and my pussy would be so stretched a semi-truck wouldn't fill it. Lower your expectations, sir. Two at least, maybe four, but after that you get a vasectomy, even if it's at my hand with a butcher knife."

Jake threw his head back and gave a deep throated roar of laughter. "God, woman, you're something else." he said before hugging her tightly again. She responded, surrendering herself to his embrace, and they shared a long passionate kiss. Jake felt her arms tighten around him and she moaned softly into his mouth as their tongues danced with each other. A cough brought them to their senses.

They stepped back from each other although Mary held Jakes hand tightly and looked at Dr. Kaminski. "Mary has brought you some clothes, Jake, and you're free to leave anytime." He walked up to them and held out his hand. "I hope you won't take this wrong but I hope I don't see you again." he said with a smile.

Jake shook his hand and replied "Me too, doc. Thank you." He felt Mary release his other hand and watched as she hugged the doctor.

"Thank you so very much, doctor." she told him. She took Jakes arm and put it around her waist as they left the office. While Jake changed into street clothes Mary opened the nightstand drawers and, reaching in, pulled out the bundle of papers. She sorted through them, stopping when she got to the sketches Jake had made, and her cheeks flushed.

Jake finished dressing and heard her gasp. He looked over at her, saw what she was looking at, and held his breath. As Jake watched he saw her nipples stiffen under her shirt. He saw her face was flushed and hid a smile. At least he knew she was interested. He walked over and touched her face. She jumped in surprise and looked at him.

She was breathing hard and her eyes had a spark in them that he knew meant she was aroused. "See something you like, baby?" he asked as he gently rubbed her breast feeling her hard nipple pressing against his hand. Her face turned even redder and she lowered her head.

"Oh my god Jake." she moaned then threw herself at him. She pressed herself against him, and Jake pressed his now erect dick into her mid-section, as she whispered in his ear "That sketch has made me so horny, baby, and I want you to fuck me hard, right here and now. I want you to take me, Jake." she continued and he felt her hand stroking him through his shorts. "I want you to rip my panties off, bend me over the bed, and have your way with me." Jake figured what the hell why not start now?

He grabbed her shoulders, pushed her away from him, and in a stern voice said "Get on your knees." When she didn't move he barked "Now, bitch." She hit the floor with a thump. "Unzip me and pull my cock out." he commanded. The rush he felt as she complied was like strong drink. Once she had his erection out he roughly grabbed her hair and slapped her face twice with his hard cock. She stared up at him with a lust filled look and he saw her delicate pink tongue wet her now dry lips. He felt his own desire sweep through him and he stared into her eyes.

"Here are the new rules Mary. Whatever I want, whenever I want, you will do anything and everything I say. If you fail to obey you will be punished. I will be your Master in the bedroom, or wherever else we fuck, and you will be my obedient slut. Do you understand?" When Mary nodded her head he slapped her again with his dick. "The correct answer is Yes, Master." he told her.

There was an emotion in her eyes he had never seen before as she whispered "Yes, Master." He patted the top of her head.

"That's a good slave." He pulled her lips towards his aching cock and she parted them allowing him to slip his head into her warm moist mouth. He sighed. "Now you're going to suck me, bitch, like you've never sucked me before. I'm going to fuck your mouth like a pussy and when I cum, you ARE going to swallow every bit do you understand?" he pulled out and waited for her reply.

Her voice was husky as she said "Yes, Master." and Jake knew he had her. She had never wanted to swallow his cum before and had always spit it out on the rare occasion he came in her mouth. He pulled her towards him and she drove her mouth onto his rigid and quivering member.

He held her head between his hands and set the pace of the blowjob. Forcing her head back and forth he started to slam his cock into her mouth at a furious pace. Every so often he would force himself all the way down her throat, loving the spasms this created as she gagged, and hold her there for a few seconds. He would then almost pull all the way out allowing her time to catch her breath before forcing her to take him into her mouth again.

He watched her face as he forced her to suck him and he could tell she was on fire. She looked up at him during one of those pauses then drove herself willingly down onto him, gagging herself, holding him deep in her throat and rubbing his balls. Then she set an even more frantic pace, fucking her mouth with his cock, and he came hard.

It started at his feet, swept up his legs, through his balls, and out of his shaft in an uncontrolled burst. He pulled her head forward so that her nose was buried in his pubic hair, thrust his hips forward to make sure every inch of his dick was in her, and flooded her mouth with his hot seed. He felt her struggling to back off but held her in position until he had finished.

When he released her she sprang away and, still on her knees, began to gasp and choke. Cum strands ran down her chin and stained her blouse, and her eyes were wild as she caught her breath. "I said to swallow it all, bitch, and you didn't. There's cum on your chin and blouse. When we get home you shall be punished. Now clean me up." he pointed at his cum covered cock which, despite the powerful orgasm he had just had, remained hard.

His heart skipped a beat as Mary whispered "Yes, Master." and groaned in pleasure as she used her tongue to lick his dick clean, even going so far as to take the head into her mouth and softly suckle it while using her hand to milk what small amount of cream remained within his still hard shaft.

Finished, she sat back and he watched with delight as she used her fingers to gather the strands of cum on her cheeks and chin before sucking them clean.

"Stand up, slave." he growled. "Take your panties off, bend over the bed, and raise the back of your skirt." She did as he commanded and he stroked himself for a moment as he gazed at her shaved pussy. He stepped up behind her, positioned his dick for entry, and slammed into her without warning.

She gave a little cry as he brutally entered her and he grinned because she was so very wet. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. "You're my fuck toy, now, bitch." he whispered into her ear. "I'm going to fuck you whenever I want, however I want, and wherever I want. I might fuck your pussy or I might fuck your ass and you'll never know which until I'm in." he gasped pounding into her hard.

"Yes, Master, fuck me hard. Use me like a fuck toy, treat me like a whore, and rape me hard. I'm yours' master and I worship your hard fat cock. Make me cum on your hard dick. Oh...fuck...I'm Cumming for you, master. I feel it building in my belly. My pussy is on fire. I'm Cumming, oh dear sweet god I'm Cumming so hard." she wailed.

She suddenly stiffened, her hands twisting in the bed sheets, and she thrust herself back onto his still rampaging dick. Watching her, feeling her, hearing her cum sent Jake over the edge and, with a loud groan, he sank his dick into her as a second climax shook his body.

He lay on top of her, spent and breathing hard, as he recovered. "Holy shit." He gasped "That was the best fuck I've ever had." he whispered in her ear then gently kissed the side of her neck. She moaned a low and satisfied sound of agreement as he staggered upright.

He zipped himself up and, feeling wetness on his fingers, looked down to see that his shorts were wet from her juices. Mary still lay face down on the bed, her exposed pussy leaking his cum, so he slapped her on the ass. She yelped and jumped up as Jake said "C'mon, Mary, let's blow this joint." She bent over to pick up her panties and Jake held out his hand. "I'll take those." he told her. She looked at him for a moment then handed them over.

"I've got to wash up a bit, dear." she told him and headed for the bathroom. Jake grabbed her shoulder with his free hand and when she looked back at him shook his head. "But I've got cum running down my legs." she said. Jake just grinned and pulled her towards the door.

She stopped and said "Wait. I'm not going to leave those sketches." and broke free to gather the papers up from the floor. Jake watched her as he twirled her panties around his index finger. She looked over at him, saw his stained shorts, her panties twirling around his finger, and flushed. "You wouldn't dare!" she said.

Jake just opened the door and held out his hand. "Oh my god, Jake, everyone is going to know." she complained. His grin got even wider.

Mary took his hand, clutched the papers to her chest, and kept her eyes on the floor as they left the hospital. Jake just whistled a merry tune.

12