An Ass to Die For

Story Info
A college boy's ass is cuter than all the girls.
1.6k words
4.2
185.8k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a very strange thing. We all have our personal quirks. The things that make us unique and stand out from the crowd. I've just never met anyone besides me who has mine before, and to tell you the truth I'm not sure if it's a gift or a curse. You see, I have a girl's ass and not just any old girl's ass, but a perfect one at that. I know what you're thinking. You've probably seen gay porn or something and seen the fetish niche for "bubble butts" or whatever it is they call them. Let me just tell you, this is not that. This is a girl's ass - the closest thing I can think of is Jessica Simpson's ass from the Duke's of Hazzard movie.

Not that I realized this until college. I mean, it's not the type of thing your mother points out, and in high school everyone is so repressed anyway. Sure, I guess I got a few glances in the shower after gym class, but nothing I couldn't fairly easily blow off. If you pretend to yourself that something isn't going on, then in your mind it generally really isn't.

Besides there were lots of things that were changing during high school. At least for other boys. They were all growing taller, developing broader shoulders, deeper voices, hair on their chests . . . bigger penises. Yes, I noticed. It's not like I was obsessed with dick or something, it's just when your body changes as little as mine and all the other boys are swinging around their horse cocks it's hard not to notice.

I guess I should explain that other than my girly ass, not much else changed about me between the ages of 8 and 18. I mean, sure when I entered college I was 5'6" instead of 3'6", but most of that was in my legs. Lots of men grow thick, muscular legs, good for playing football or kicking ass, but me? I was more like a gazelle if you wanted to be nice about it, a pencil leg if you didn't, with long thin legs and delicate knees. I'd hardly grown much hair, and what I did have was downy blond to match my hair.

I was in the shower at the college gym my freshman year the first time I really noticed the effect my ass could have on the men around me. It was a group shower where the whole thing is one big white tiled room with six shower heads stuck in the wall, three on each side. Men would shower at the same time, and what of it? This was 1989, we all pretended homosexuals didn't exist.

Not that I was that naive. I knew that men fucked and sucked and I to be honest I was curious about it - not enough to actually recognize the desires and go to a bar mind you, but I knew what was what. Allright, to be perfectly honest, I knew what I was doing when I went into that shower at 7:15 at night and made a big show of soaping up my ass and bending over to reach the soap. I was acting the part of the girly tease for the one other man in there and what was wrong with that I figured?

Still, as 18 year old teases will be, I was shocked when I turned from the wall and saw this man stroking his long, thick, fully erect cock. He was a big guy too, with a strong barrel chest, and lots and lots of thick black body hair. Older too. At least 35. In that instant I could see his hand massaging his dick. He was so hard, so fully erect, and so much larger than me. I was struck by the image and I couldn't help but stare at his cock. I'd literally never seen another man like this, and this man was looking at me with a very hungry look. I was literally more fascinated and surprised than turned on.

Just then, just like that, he came. Hot stringy jets of cum shooting out of the red head of his penis. The cum oozed over his fist mixing with the soap and was quickly washed away by the pulsing jet of the shower. I was startled and more than a little terrified at having let it get this far. I quickly rushed out of the stall and grabbed my towel and ran towards my locker. My cheeks were flushed, and my heart was beating fast. In my rush I pulled my pants on over my still wet legs and hurried to get my t-shirt over my head. I saw him coming from the shower area with a towel wrapped around his waist. In a panic, I threw my stuff into my gym bag and hurried out the door. As I left I could hear him calling me . . .

"I couldn't help it. That ass. . . ."

-----------------------------------

My roommates Justin was a terrific guy. Confident, tall, athletic, extremely masculine looking but in a handsome way. He was worldly and sophisticated coming from a rich Manhattan family, and he had tons of money himself. Justin was funny and engaging, he could disarm the prickliest sort, and was always ready with an encouraging word, but he suffered no fools. He was effortlessly cool, which meant he had the self-confidence to be to be nice to somewhat awkward and shy boy like me.

With looks, and charm, and money, Justin was highly sought after by the girls. He had a set of casual girl friends that he'd invite over. College dorms being what they are, privacy meant him stumbling in with a new girl after the lights were off, and me pretending to be asleep. Not ever night, but a lot. I usually woke up to late night sounds of girlie giggling, or panting, or muffled groans. It was hot, and I'd sneak furtive glances through squinted eyes at some hot coed's ass rolling up and down on his dick, her tits exposed and bouncing in the silver light of the clock radio display.

Still, no matter how many girls he fucked, Justin was still horny, and weirdly enough for all his preppiness and good breeding, he loved porn. He was completely devoid of hand ups about it too. He'd bought a VCR and a TV with his trust fund money and always had a movie playing. He just didn't care what I thought, which I actually found a little charming after life with my sexually repressed family, if also a little disconcerting.

One afternoon, after he'd showered he'd popped a video in while still in his towel and fell down into a bean bag chair. I was studying for a test the next day but of course I looked up to watch the action. He pulled out a bong and offered me a hit and before I knew it we were both pretty high. I hadn't really watched any porn before, and the times it had been on in the room I was always too embarrassed to really look. But here I was, relaxed, high, transfixed on the screen as a girl bobbed her head sucking on a great, big, cock.

It's an unspoken secret of porn that the cock is as big a star in a scene as the girl. A scene with a small, or shoot, even average sized penis just doesn't have the same appeal as a scene with a great big swollen piece of meat. I don't know what the appeal of it is to strait guys. To me, I felt a longing hurt staring at that huge beautiful penis fucking that girl's mouth. I identified so strongly with the girl, I sat there wishing I were her. She was pretty, but truthfully not quite as pretty as I was.

Still, I was 18, a boy, and not fully aware of the complicated issues of my sexuality. My dick was straining against my pants and I was terrified I would cum right there just from the thrill of watching. Being that age is very strange and its hard to get back in the mindset, but I distinctly recall being afraid of what Justin would think if he saw that I had a hard on.

I shouldn't have worried. As the man on the screen pulled out and shot his thick, milky load all over that hot slut's face I felt something hot and wet hit my shoulder. I turned and saw Justin sitting there in the beanbag. Towel off, legs wide open, huge, meaty dick in his hand covered in cum. There was cum on my shoulder.

Justin laughed a stoned laugh and stood up, hit cock three quarters full and hanging there at eye level in front of my face. He held his cum covered hand in front of my face and said "Want a taste bitch?" he paused for a couple of beats.

"Just kidding of course. I just say that to my girls after I fuck them. I thought it was funny. Sorry about that man. Bad frat house manners." He said.

"That's all right." I managed, still totally high, still totally transfixed on watching this uninhibited boy wiping his dick, exposing himself to me full frontally with absolutely zero inhibitions. He might have been kidding, but I wasn't. I had been about two seconds away from licking.

. . . to be continued? If you'd like more please send me a note or comment online.