An Attractive Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gasped between labored breaths. "Oh, yeah!"

***********************************************

Doug laid beside Sarah in the bed, his body glued tightly to her. At first, he felt strange and frightened but, now, he was getting used to it. Doug felt a familiar twinge on his dick. This time he was being pulled directly toward home base. He resisted, sheerly out of reflex, but he knew where his dick was headed.

Sarah laid with her eyes closed, hardly moving, as she pulled Doug on top of her. Her power was strong enough, now, that she could pick him up if she wanted to. Doug stopped struggling. He knew that she could make him do whatever she wanted. It wasn't long before he felt his manhood being pulled inside Sarah's still-wet pussy.

"Oh," he gasped as her pussy gobbled him up!

Doug knew he was trapped inside her but he tried to escape anyway. Sure enough, he couldn't pull out. His dick would be in prison until she let him out! Sarah made soft sounds as she took him deep inside and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around his body. Doug felt as if he was trapped in a spider's grasp.

Sarah started slowly. Using her power, she stroked him in and out. Doug gradually became comfortable with Sarah controlling his body this way. He relaxed his body, closed his eyes and freed his mind. He felt his lips against Sarah's. He just kissed her. He knew that he couldn't pull away, even if he wanted to.

The new lovers reveled in the sweet pleasure of each other's bodies, gradually building to a faster pace. They breathed and panted in synchronization with each other. They made involuntary noises as if they were singing a wordless love song to each other. Their voices rose up in a chorus that filled the room as they furiously made love to each other. Neither one of them really knew who was controlling who.

Doug felt Sarah's body begin to shiver and shake. She was going to climax. He felt her pussy quiver with his dick glued securely inside. A fire began to grow within him. Doug arched his back and groaned as me came. His seed began to flow. Sarah bucked wildly beneath him.

"Don't stop fucking me," Sarah screamed out between strained breaths!

Sarah, screaming like an animal and bucking like a wild horse forced him to come again until his balls started to ache. Doug felt Sarah's magnetic force greedily sucking orgasms out of his body, one after another. His entire body felt like it was on fire.

Just when Doug thought he could take no more, Sarah made him come one last time. Their senses dulled and their sight grew dim as they passed out into each other's arms. Their sweat-drenched bodies lay motionless on the bed like one giant lump of clay, without form, without making a sound. It was over an hour before they woke up again.

"My God," exclaimed Doug, "what just happened?"

"I don't know. I've never been with a man before," Sarah confessed.

Doug confided in Sarah, "Neither have I."

He laid next to Sarah, marveling at her beautiful body, gently caressing her with his hand.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

Sarah reached out and pulled Doug toward her, not with her magnetic power but with her hand, gently kissed him on the lips then cradled his face against her bosom until they both drifted off to sleep again.

Hours later, Doug woke up, crept out of bed and made his way, quietly across the room. Sarah woke up and saw him making his way out the bedroom door. She quickly sat up in bed and captured him in her magnetic grasp.

"Where are you going," she asked?

"I've got to go," he pleaded, "...to the bathroom."

"Okay but don't go to far," warned Sarah as she tugged him back into the room.

"I won't," he replied. "But, Sarah, I really have to pee!"

She relented and let him go. Doug turned again to go the bathroom and Sarah spoke up.

"It's only Friday. The weekend is young."

Sarah paused for effect.

"Besides," she added in an ominous tone, "I'm not finished with you, yet!"

12