An Auburn Aphrodite Ch. 02

Story Info
The new master visits his slave.
1.8k words
4.4
32.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, as this is my second submission, all comments are welcome and very useful to me as I will try to use your ideas and hints in my next chapter. Thanks again for reading, hope you enjoy this next installment.

Continued. . .

*

When she awoke she was only vaguely aware of her surroundings. The soft material beneath her told her that she was lying on a bed, and she could hear a faraway hum of soft voices. She felt silk slide over her body as she struggled to open her eyes. Slowly her lids lifted and she took in her surroundings. She was in a large and luxurious room, bright with the flicker of candle light, and a sweet smell of perfume filled the air. She was scarcely clad in a silk evening gown and her hair had been brushed into long curls. She felt clean and washed and someone had trimmed her nails and shaved her legs.She got uneasily to her feet and felt her cheeks flush pink. Obviously her legs had not been the only thing that was shaved.

The door at the end of the room was opened and a young woman entered. She was pretty and petite and wore a short black halter necked top that showed off her figure and a short black skirt. Her wrists, neck and earlobes were adorned in golden jewelery and precious stones, and her eyes were dark and perfectly made up. Her dark almost black hair hung in waves down her back. She closed the door behind her.

"The master is coming." She said softly. "You will kneel when he enters and take off your robe. He will spend the night in this chamber with you, and then tomorrow, you will be moved with the others."

"The others? Where am I? What is this place?" Her voice was firm and demanding and her eyes darted furiously about the room, as if in search of escape.

"All this will be explained tomorrow,what is your name girl?"

She did not respond but stared back defiantly.

" You may not wish to tell me, but let me assure you I am not your enemy. What is your name?"

" Jaia, they call me Jaia."

"It is a shame, such a pretty name will not belong to you for much longer. The master will name you soon. To be given a new name by the master, is a sign of your enslavement. But now, you have been made ready, so I must leave you." The girl turned to leave, her body swaying seductively as she walked towards the door.

"Wait, I must go..."

" You cannot leave." The girl interrupted. " The door is kept locked at all times and even if you were to escape you would be killed swiftly by the masters men. Give up your search for escape, for you will find none here."

With these words, she left the room, her bangles and bracelets jangling and clinking together and her hair swishing from side to side. Almost as soon as she had left, the door was opened again. Two men entered and Jaia easily recognised them as the men from the slave market. They approached her again, the same calm look in their eyes, as if their task would be easy. But Jaia had no intention of letting them capture her again without a fight. Backing into a corner, her eyes wild and raging, she reached behind her for a weapon. She picked up a vase from a nearby table and flung it at her approaching attackers, but they dodged it easily. She stood feet apart ready for the attack she knew was sure to come, her fists clenched and her gaze flitting between the two men. Then they pounced.

She fought and she wriggled. She squirmed under their heavy grasp and clawed at their limbs, but her clipped nails made little effect. She kicked out, and felt her heel connect with something. She heard one of the men grunt and felt their grip slacken. She fought harder but was wrestled to the floor by the second man and pinned down. Her gown had been torn open in the fight and her naked body was revealed to the men. They grinned at one another and set about tying her down, her arms were held behind her back and her wrists were tied. A gag was placed over her mouth as she tossed her head in anger. A chain was attached to the bonds at her wrist and she saw it wrapped around a large hook in the wall and fastened securely. Now she could not reach the door. The two men sprang back, but not before giving her a swift slap on her ass and a pinch on her nipples. She scrambled clumsily to her feet, without the use of her hands, and strained on the chain, her eyes fiery and clearly showing the words she was unable to form at them. They smirked and left leaving her tugging frantically at the chain and struggling to free her wrists. Panting, she sunk to the floor, breathing heavily through her nose, her chest heaving, worn out with fight.

She would not let them control her, they would not take her name, or her dignity. True she was a slave now, but she had been ever since she was kidnapped from her home, on a rocky and forgotten isle faraway. She had forgotten the names of her parents. Years of confinement in a small dark cabin on a lurching boat had almost driven her mad. She had been touched by no man, if only for the pure reason that she would fetch a higher price if left to mature, though many had tried unsuccessfully. This time would be no different. She had fought off drunken sailors before,when ignoring their captains orders not to touch her, when the temptation had been to much, they had tried to take her. She had attacked with her fists and legs, hitting any part of them that she could, if only to protect herself. Men learned to fear her, her fiery green eyes daring them to advance. So she had been brought to the slave market. Finally considered "mature," ready for picking, for any man to take as his for a high price. She would kneel to no master, she would not become his slave.

He entered the room silently, closing the door behind him and waiting to hear the bolt shoot home from the other side. She was sat sprawled in the corner. The fight had been drained out of her, and her body was limp and glistening with sweat. She was ready for him. As he advanced across the room to her corner, her eyes darted up to meet his, but fell back to gaze at the floor again. She did not kneel to greet him but this did not worry him, she would learn. For the present she was too tired. This was going to be easy. He knelt in front of her and held out his hand, lifting her chin up with two fingers to make her look him in the eyes. She gazed back at him, her eyes glistened with the beginning of tears but her gaze held his with a smouldering determination. She was weak now, but he had been wrong to think the fight had left her. He would have to be careful.

Her robe had been pushed down her arms so her body was revealed to him. His eyes feasted upon her flesh, starting from the silky smooth legs and making their way up to her curvy hips and full breasts. Gently he gathered her into his arms, and picked her up. He felt her body tense as he lifted her into the air and lay her down on the large bed. Quickly he attached ropes to her feet, spreading her legs wide in invitation, open for him. Her weak body had not the strength to protest as he untied her hands from behind her back and knotted the ropes above her head, raising her arms onto the pillows above her wavy hair. Quickly he stripped himself of clothing and tossed his garments aside, his hands covered her body quickly, sliding along the smooth flesh, stroking, touching, tickling and pinching. She began to squirm beneath his touch, trying to shy away from his strong hands. She rolled over onto her stomch, in an attempt to escape his touch, but his strong arms flipped her onto her back again. His hand slid down beneath her thighs, and she bucked beneath him, her eyes glaring in a mixture of anger and pleasure. Her traitorous body was wet for him already, as his fingers stroked the pink fold of flesh. He positioned himself above her, continously rubbing her soaking pussy, stroking the fire of anger and passion deep within her. Her eyes looked worried and torn between want and fear. The head of his thick cock replaced his hand and began to probe her entrance, rubbing and grinding against her. She struggled wildly against her bonds searching for some unknown pleasure but at the same time desperate for freedom. She bucked her glistening body, arching her back and inadvertently pushing her rounded breasts forward, her nipples plump and hard against his nibbling teeth. He could wait no longer.

He thrust unceremoniously deep within her, feeling her give way to his rough invasion. She moaned beneath her gag, and her back arched even further off the bed. He began thrusting wildly inside her, grunting as her pushed his thick cock deep into her wet pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut and let out another moan as his balls slapped against her ravaged cunt. He pushed in faster and deeper, sqeezing mewls of muffled frenzy and fury from her lips as she strained at the ropes. She tried to lift her hips in escape but only succeeded in crying out again as was able to thrust further into her. She felt her body convulse around him as she orgasmed, her eyes sprang open in surprise. He exploded within her and she could feel his hot liquid sliding down her thighs. He collapsed, spent, on top of her body, glistening with their sweat. Eventually, he rose rose up, supporting himself with his strong, toned arms and began to gently kiss her neck, working his way up to her chin with his kisses. Her reached behind her head to untie the gag and slipped it from her mouth. Her plundered her lips with his and finding no resistance slipped his tongue into her hot mouth.

"Your mine now," he whispered into her mouth, "my slave forever."

"I am no man's slave." She bit down on his tongue, hard.

To be continued . . .