An Audio Love Letter to Lit

Info
Alone time leads to a Literotica audio inspired fantasy!
62 words
4.43
19.6k
8
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Left alone again and was thinking about what I fantasize about when I am left to my own devices... which is often listening to other Lit audio authors, believe it or not!

So, I let my mind wander and created this love letter fantasy dedicated to all my favorite Literotica audio authors. (Some Of you know who you are!)

Enjoy!

Tempest

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting twist !

Whew. That started out so calm. Such a great twist and powerful ending.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantabulous Moments

You are so real, exciting and delicious to listen to, you have that magic sound and realness to who you are,and what your doing, to say hot is far too inadequate, you are instant, pure pleasure beyond measure, totally love the girl girl, they are exquisite!!...I would have that, out of body experience from a shoe store fantasy, however everything you do is instant hardening arousal!!..Thanks beyond thanks!!

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
That makes me want to record

Makes me want to record my own audio just to see if you enjoy it!

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 4 years ago
A skip and a jump

Hi I started listening to this audio and was finding a bit slow for my liking but rather than exit I skipped to the middle and heard you talking so erotically about seducing another woman and getting yourself off thinking about it it made my cock jump.

Sissy_TrishSissy_Trishalmost 5 years ago
Ear Candy

We pretty much know what eye candy is....some nice and naughty erotic pictures...What I just listened to was a perfect example of Ear Candy.....and madam you need to do more girl on girl recording....there are many women who would love the picture you paint in our minds....we need . Please do another one or two with you taking the dominant role......because like you there are a lot of women who need to be shown the way......to ecstasy. I have a particular woman in mind....

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Mom-Daughter Swap: A WelcomingĀ A mom & daughter are initiated into a secret lesbian society.in Illustrated
When Annie made me Lucy - Pt. 01Ā A sexy colleague finds my secret dressing desires.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pleasure's ScentĀ Gabriella discovers the scent of pussy is intoxicating.in Lesbian Sex
A Teacher's Lustful FantasyĀ I wake up lying on the couch, totally wet and with my tits...in Group Sex
Reading For PleasureĀ Cynthia gets caught in the back of the book store.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories