An Auntie I'd Like To Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

Sensing my concern, I think, Eva pointed out that Ray had passed out on a low easy chair over by the window. He sprawled there, shirt open and the top button of his pants undone, already snoring. That was fine by me.

"He'll be out like that until morning, Paul. (I noticed Suzanne showing a little disappointment — I learned later what that was about.)

Ever the good hostess, Eva opened up some mineral waters from the bar at the side of the room. Handing one to me, and then to Suzanne she said, "I cannot believe you have not fucked this young stud, girl! I think it's time to make amends."

Suzanne was a bit flustered as she had not expected such a forthright approach. Eva noticed this and offered to help. "Let me look after you, but you need to trust me completely. Do you?"

"Sure," said Suzanne. I stayed mute.

"And you, Paul?" she added.

"Okay, I guess."

That was not enough for Eva who replied with a teasing tone "what do you mean, 'okay'? I am about to help you fuck your own aunt and you are not so sure? You have got to be kidding."

"When you say it like that, Eva, I gotta agree after all."

"That's better. Now you each much allow me to look after everything — nothing happens without my direction. Do you agree?"

We simultaneously replied enthusiastically, "yes!"

Eva had Suzanne sit on a divan beside the bed and told her that she could not move, nor remove any clothing. Then she turned to me where I stood.

"Now we need to get you ready, Paul, after all, this is a very special moment for your aunt."

She unbuttoned my shirt, slowly enough to make me hold my breath as she did it. When the buttons were all undone, she pulled the tails out from my pants and gently slid it off my body.

I could barely comprehend what was going on. Here was this chocolate goddess undressing me so that I could fuck my aunt for the first time. No way!

Eva then reached down to my belt — and I say reached down because standing there in her heels, she was easily taller than me. She let her hands unbuckle the belt, dropped the two ends and reached in to unbutton my pants. Ever so slowly she pulled down my zipper, taking care not to snag it on anything — my pants were very tight in that area, as they had been for probably an hour now.

With the zipper all the way down, Eva slid her hands around the waist of my pants and eased them down my legs. She took particular care to avoid my tented briefs and not come into contact with my cock whatsoever.

"I can't touch that cock, Paul, as much as I want to. It's Suzanne's right now."

I turned to look at Suzanne who was at that moment, pressing one hand against her pussy, making small motions. My cock bobbed again, and Eva noticed. "I am looking forward to seeing that meat in action."

Having taken off my pants, and looking directly at my fully erect manhood, Eva stopped everything. Stopped!

How could she?

Before I go further, Paul, I should really even things out a bit. I am so hot and sweaty from the club that I need to get out of these clothes. I fully expected her to leave the room and come back in a nightgown or something. No way!

Eva stood back a few feet from where I was and much closer to Suzanne. She crossed her arms and reached down to the hem of her dress and in one smooth motion, pulled it entirely off over her head. All she was wearing was a very lacy but very full bra with breasts gently rocked by the sudden motion.

As I had noticed earlier, she was not wearing any underwear and I could clearly see her pussy was completely shaved with nary a stubble showing. Suzanne was watching as intently as I was, her and continuing to press against her pubes. I saw her mouth the word 'wow' to which Eva replied, "thank you, Suzanne. I can't wait to see yours, too."

Eva leaned in towards Suzanne and asked her to remove the bra. Suzanne stood up, turned Eva more towards me and took both Eva's breasts in her hands. Each one overflowed Suzanne's small hands, making them look monstrous. Staring directly into Eva's chest, Suzanne pinched the snap on the front-hook bra, releasing the two cups and their contents. Rather than let Eva's breasts fall out on their own, Suzanne took one at a time and carefully peeled away the fabric from the moist flesh it was encasing.

As Suzanne released the womanly flesh to all of us, I stared in awe.

"Holy fuck, Suzanne. Can you see those mountains of boob?" I asked.

Suzanne reached up again to play with the mounds of Eva's flesh only to be told, "sorry hon, not yet."

I was mesmerized by the older woman's breasts. They might be 50 years old, but they had held up amazingly well over the years. The little sag there was only ensured a full roundness to the whole breast, especially underneath. Each boob was perfect on its own, but together, priceless.

Her breasts were an easy two-handful for me, but I was not offered one. I wondered at their fullness as they rounded over the top and kept their shape until almost underneath. There was a bit of overhand beneath each boob, but that only made them look larger.

Eva held her breasts out to my stare, gently massaging one, then the other. Her nipples were something completely new to me. I have seen hundreds of boobs and tons of nipples, but this was the first time I had seen up close these areoles. The nipple itself was large and thick in proportion to the melons they sat upon, but it was the areoles that really made my blood hot. They were about two inches in diameter and coloured like dark chocolate, just like the nipples arising out of their centres.

"That's enough for now, Paul," chastened Eva. We need to get you ready for your aunt."

With that she walked to the en suite, parading that spectacular body on her stilettos. Suzanne whispered to me, "can you believe this is happening?"

All I could do was shake my head and point at my cock signalling that I was happy about it, too.

Eva came out of the washroom with a basin filled with water and a thick towel over one arm. To her credit, she was still buck naked but for the heels. Wow, indeed.

She put the basin down on a low table near where Suzanne was sitting and pulled me forward. As I watched in anticipation, Eva got Suzanne to pull my shorts down with instructions not to touch my cock, no matter how much she might want to.

This Suzanne did with care and at an excruciating pace. I swear it took two minutes for my underwear to reach the floor. But now I was completely naked while Suzanne still wore every bit of clothing (but she sure looked hot like that).

Eva took my cock in her hand and splashed it with warm water from the basin. She made sure to get every square inch wet, including my balls which were now as tightly compressed as walnuts on the Christmas table.

She took a soapy facecloth and carefully washed my hardon. She seemed to know exactly how much 'washing' I could handle before things went out of control. As she felt things getting close, Eva grasped my balls and squeezed tightly, just enough to prevent an accident but not so much as to cause pain.

"Have you found that Paul recovers from orgasm very easily," she asked Suzanne. "Does he get hard again after coming?"

"Actually, I have been very impressed with Paul's virility. He gets hard again almost right away," answered Suzanne.

"Good. We want you to have a great time, Suzanne." And with that, Eva took my cock in her bare hand and gave me several firm pumps and I quickly shot off a long burst of come across her hand and into the basin of water. Some even made it past onto the table.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Eva. "Now you can really fuck your aunt as she deserves it."

Then she licked the sperm off her hand, told Suzanne she could keep the next load for herself, Eva then shook my cock to get water and sperm off and then carefully dried me with the towel. And just to make sure I was ready for Suzanne, she took my cock in her hand and pulled me up against her chest, placing my cock between the two mounds and squeezing them tightly against me. I started getting hard almost right away and as soon as she felt my erection recover, she leaned back and led me to the bed by my cock.

Suzanne had been watching all this and I wondered if she was feeling jealous or worried. One glance into her eyes and I could tell it was having the same effect on her as it had me. This was the most exotic and exciting thing either of us had ever experienced.

Eva had me lay back on the bed, a giant king size with the softest, whitest duvet and pillows. She propped my head up on a couple of pillows so that I could watch the coming show. I was not to be disappointed.

Just like me, Eva got Suzanne ready. It was Eva who unbuttoned Suzanne's blouse and removed her skirt. When Suzanne's breasts fell out of the blouse, Eva went a little further, planting her face into Suzanne's chest and pressing the two mounds against her face. I could see both women having a good time, especially when Eva sucked up one nipple, then the other. I wasn't sure what was next, but I coughed so they might remember me. Good thing, I think, as Eva suddenly stopped, realizing there was more to do.

Like herself, she made Suzanne keep her heels on after getting naked. Then she helped prepare Suzanne for my penetration. Taking the warm facecloth, Eva carefully washed Suzanne's pubic area. She seemed to delay a while in the area of her clitoris — I could tell because I knew what Suzanne looked like pre-orgasm. I coughed again, and once more, Eva looked guilty.

The time had come. As Eva led Suzanne to the foot of my bed, I heard a groan and a grunt. Fuck. Ray was waking up!

"Not to worry, Paul," Eva reassured me, "he's out like I said earlier."

I lay back on the bed watching two amazing and very naked women watching me. Eva helped Suzanne onto the foot of the bed and had her crawl towards me. When Suzanne got to me she bent forward towards my (now) giant cock and planted a deep and wet kiss on it. She took just the head in her mouth and played her tongue around it, sucking hard every so often.

"Now slide your body along his thigh," Eva directed.

I could feel Suzanne's very wet pussy slide slowly along my leg, feeling the moisture she left behind. Under Eva's direction, Suzanne then moved further up to sit on my chest, leaving my cock all by itself behind her back. She shuffled forward slight until she could cover my mouth with her pussy.

"Have a good taste of your aunt, Paul," directed Eva.

Suzanne pressed slightly down onto my face and I shot my tongue up into her cunt.

"Ahhh... hunnnnn," she moaned, and promptly came. Loudly. I worried she'd wake Ray up.

As Suzanne's first orgasm abated, Eva had her slide back down my body until she was straddling my hips. As led by Eva, Suzanne only sat above my cock, not touching anything. She was on one knee with the other leg holding her in position.

I felt a hand on my cock — yes, it was Eva — as she guided Suzanne down to meet the mushroom of my cockhead. It was Eva how guided my cock into my aunt.

I don't know how Suzanne did it, but it took her a long time to slide her cunt over my erection until it was buried to the hilt. We were finally consummating our relationship. That was when I realized that although we had done some fun things, we really had not fucked at all. It was time.

Eva held my balls as Suzanne started to rock on my pole. She started sliding herself up and down on the shaft. Her eyes were closed tightly and her hands were on her hips as if helping them to move and gyrate.

"Man can you fuck, auntie," I called out.

That's when I heard from Eva for the first time. She was still holding my balls, but had the other hand on her own pussy, two fingers buried deep, and as I said the word 'auntie' Eva came for the first time. I reached my hand out to cover hers atop her pussy mound. All that did was set off another orgasm in the woman.

As Suzanne saw this happen, she went wild riding me as hard as she could. Thankfully I had a hardon far beyond the usual. I could keep up with her.

Eva was now sitting flat with her legs on either side of her hips. She was massaging her giant boobs and sucking on her own thick nipples. She had one hand now on Suzanne's left boob and was working it hard, too. I just kept thrusting up to meet Suzanne's action.

Eva mumbled something about it being a good thing that she'd jacked me off before this little scene. Suzanne replied, "thanks Eva. He's staying so fucking hard now."

This was getting to be too much for even my recuperated cock and I could feel my own orgasm building. "I am getting ready to come, girls," I warned.

With just a few more deep thrusts, Suzanne brought me even closer, then almost jumped off me and threw herself into a cocksucking I was not ready for. In one easy swallow she took my whole cock down her throat, then again, and again until I could no longer stand it. I groaned and thrust my hips up hard against her lips. And I came. Into her mouth. She held the mushroom as I pumped shot after shot of sperm into her mouth. I could tell she was getting it all, and NOT swallowing. (That was odd, I remember thinking.)

When I finished coming into her mouth, Suzanne sat up and leaned over Eva with her head above Eva's. She kissed the black woman on the lips and as they established good contact, I saw a dribble of my cum slipping between my aunt's lips into Eva's mouth. I watched as Suzanne's pulled back and Eva opened her mouth even wider. They were sharing my cum.

"Un-fucking-believable," I swore aloud.

Having taken the full load, Eva mumbled to me "never seen a snowball, Paul?"

And she kissed Suzanne back, pushing her back on her hips and doing the same thing with my ejaculate. She added, "want some, Paul?"

I think Eva was shocked to hear me say, "sure, why not?" Of course, she didn't know of my earlier experience with my aunt on the drive to the city. I'd already tasted my own cum so it was no big deal.

Having kissed a few drops out of Suzanne's mouth, I turned to Eva and gave her the mini-load back. I could tell this impressed her, and my credential as a lover rose in her eyes.

We all fell back onto the bed, rather exhausted, and all as naked as we could be. I had Suzanne on one side of me, her and gently cupping my finally-soft member. Eva was laying across the bed with her head on Suzanne's thighs, just out of my reach.

I think we dozed off for a while because when I woke up Eva was no longer on the bed, but I could see her in the washroom, sitting on the toilet, still completely naked but for the heels.

I rose and walked in to where she sat, explaining that I had to piss, too.

She finished, wiped up, and gave over the seat to me. Like a gentleman, I flipped up the seat and pointed into the bowl, pissing as hard as I had come earlier. What I did not realize was that Eva was watching it all. When I turned, I saw her rubbing her breasts and staring at my cock.

"You have such a beautiful cock, Paul. Your girlfriend must be very happy."

"Other than Suzanne right now, there's no one that gets to see it, Eva." I must have sounded a bit discouraged because she replied with a mysterious:

"We will just have to see what we can do about that."

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind. I was just thinking out loud."

And that was the last I heard on this topic for quite a long time.

When we went back into the room, Suzanne was wide awake and masturbating on the bed. Eyes wide open, she watched us back into the room. Me on the left, leading with a recovering cock and a tall, chocolate woman on the right standing high on her heels and massive chest rocking with the movement.

We stood by the bed fondling each other. We kissed. I played with Eva's black tits and giant nipples as Suzanne watched us. She soon made the sounds of an orgasm which in turn led us to even more play.

"Can I have Paul for a while?" asked Eva.

"What do you wish him to provide?" teased Suzanne.

I would love him to use that fantastic tongue (I told you I was a great kisser, didn't I?) on me, auntie. I swear that word was the hottest thing Eva could hear or say.

Without even asking me, Suzanne pipes up with, "sure thing — he's got a great tongue."

Eva took my hand and led me to a love seat where she sat down, slid he ass to the front of the sofa with feet planted far apart. She then slowly and luxuriously spread her legs wide to invite me in. Suzanne plopped down next to Eva and cuddled up against her.

Still completely naked and hard again, I was tempted to just plow into Eva's wet cunt. But I am a gentleman so I followed the script. I knelt down between Eva's legs and ran my hands up from the tips of her shoes all the way up to her thighs where is hesitated, I looked up into Eva's eyes and told her, "you are as firm and tight as any woman I have ever touched; you can't possibly be 50!"

She just smiled and moved her butt forward a touch more towards me.

I started by licking along Eva's calves, nipping her skin with my teeth, then covering the spot with a long, wet tongue. I continued doing this as I watched Suzanne out of the corner of my eye. She was fondling Eva's boobs, sucking hard on the nipples and now had moved a hand down to her pussy.

As I kissed ever closer to the juicy black cunt in my face I enjoyed look of her completely bare skin. It made the whole area look so inviting that I leaned in a bit and tweaked her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. There was a sudden intake of breath and her hips thrust forward. Not fast enough as I had already pulled back.

I examined Eva's clit. It was poking out from the folds of skin at the top of her vulva. About the size of a pencil eraser it was a hard little nub against my tongue. Below that spread her labia, nicely proportioned and filled with excitement. This woman was ready (was there ever a doubt) for sex. It was time to give her some special attention.

I started by licking one broad stroke all the way from the bottom of her labia up to her clitoris where I stopped briefly to suck it in gently. Eva's hips were grinding on the sofa as I held her joy centre between my teeth while manipulating it with my tongue. This woman was so responsive to my mouth that I knew she would be coming very soon.

That's when I felt a hand by my face. Right in front of my eyes I saw Suzanne reach in to open Eva's lips and wiggle a fingertip into the opening. Both women shuddered at the same moment. I planted my face right back into the 50-year-old's pussy. It was soft, wet and entirely munchable.

With Suzanne's help we had Eva coming in about five minutes. I could tell she was trying to hold off but nothing she could do would hold back this orgasm. As I felt her coming, Suzanne jammed three fingers into Eva's cunt, and I slipped my very wet middle finger up her ass.

We barely hung on. Eva was going wild, writing around as we enjoyed her orgasm.

Though she had stopped coming, I could feel her body still vibrating with little tremors that were post-orgasmic spasms. She just moaned. That's when I made my next move. Pulling Eva towards me by the thighs I slid her cunt right onto my cock. I know she was surprised, but what a pussy that woman had.

I could not believe the control she had down there. Using just her pelvic muscles she was massaging my cock as I just left it buried deep inside her. It was as if she was using her hand to massage my erection, but no one was moving.

Suzanne had her hand back in the neighbourhood, feeling where my erection disappeared into our new friend. She was slightly grasping my shaft but doing nothing more. Meanwhile, Eva was fucking my cock off with her pussy.

It did not take long before, unbelievably, I started to come. I had never even fucked her — I had just stayed in place and now I was shooting yet another load of sperm. As I said, unbelievable.

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers