An Aunt's Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman in her 50s adventures with her nephew.
1.7k words
3.71
34.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONDAY MORNING

Sarah had always found her nephew to be a good looking individual, from when he was about 15 she noticed how well he moved and the shape of his body under his clothes sometimes made her take a short breath - he wasn't skinny or muscly, he was just 'lithe' I suppose the term would be, he moved like a cat moves and Sarah found that very watchable. It was very wrong she knew to have such thoughts about Zak, this beautiful eighteen year old, not just because she was 52 but because he was her sister's son! She had held him when he was a baby, watched him grow into a fine young man and now felt lust for him, it had gotten worse after her very short menopause, she thought her libido would take a sharp downward turn but it seemed to have heightened to the point where just wearing underwear made her breasts tingle and her sex feel like it was being caressed by the soft cotton of her panties. Not only lust, she wanted to open up sexually and try out some of her darkest desires on him, these too had become more intense after the change...darker and more vivid in her imagination.

Zak dressed as a Goth and even though Sarah didn't really know what the term 'Goth' meant, he wore lots of black shiny pvc, purple velvet and big heavy engineer boots with buckles and straps...Sarah found these clothes very interesting and because they were stretched tight over Zak's milky white skin this made him even more alluring - there was something that reminded her of 'The Matrix' when he wore his long black coat.

The 'incident' happened when Zak was staying with Sarah and on this morning she had been dreaming of how Zak looked undressing in front of her, removing layer after layer of tight shiny fabric, peeling it off to reveal his pale flesh - she woke up very aroused and had to have a shower to calm herself down touching herself in the cascading water with a whimpering orgasm.

Zak was staying for a week in the spare room, the door was not quite closed and although she maybe knew he 'could' be undressed she wanted to go in. Waiting outside for what seemed like an eternity she held her nerve, opened the door and walked in anyway. Zak wasn't undressed but was half-dressed. He looked up in surprise when Sarah walked in but made no attempt to hide his body, he just smiled that half smile of his and carried on dressing. He was sitting on the end of the bed pulling a pair of tight pvc trousers over his knees. Sarah quickly scanned his body, his smooth white thighs...oh, those thighs! Zak put his feet on the floor and stood up, he wriggled his hips whilst pulling the pvc upwards, Sarah could see he was wearing pvc underwear too - a sharp V separated his thighs and arced upwards high over his hips and around his waist. Sarah tried to look away but couldn't, she almost gulped and felt her legs weaken as she looked at the large mound stretched tightly over the front of the pvc panties, and then noticed Zak watching her she quickly make her apologies and exited the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

This is what she wanted...wasn't it? It felt very wrong and for a moment decided she would never want to see Zak like that again - put it passed as she felt her face burning. Embarrassment, excitement and just unadulterated lust flooded her thoughts, she just couldn't get the image of Zak in pvc underwear out of her head.

All day her thoughts returned to that moment when Zak stood up. Her nipples felt hard inside her bra and she was tingling between her legs, her panties felt too tight and damp. She wanted Zak, wanted to touch him...intimately, feel his flesh under her fingertips.

MONDAY EVENING

Sarah's tense headache had been with her all day, thinking, lusting but it went away as soon as Zak came in at 6pm. She could detect the faint aroma of Patchouli as Zak closed the front door, which he always seemed to smell of, and hear the heavy weight of his boots. He entered the lounge and said he was going upstairs for a rest, Sarah smiled and tried not to show her thoughts, she wanted to follow Zak upstairs and strip him naked, she wanted to see what was the cause of that large bulge inside his underwear, these thoughts flashed through her mind as he turned and walked upstairs. After ten agonising minutes Sarah went upstairs to her own bedroom and slowly undressed, she had an idea to confront Zak and see how he felt because she was sure he didn't find her unattractive - he'd told her on a few occasions that she would meet the right man because she was a 'babe'. She put her bathrobe on and took a deep breath. Her breathing was quick and she felt weak, she trembled with a fear she'd never felt before.

No bothering to knock Sarah opened the door to Zak's bedroom, the light was off and the moon shed it's beams through the window, across the clothed body of Zak. Sarah was expecting him to be in bed naked and faltered slightly when Zak sat up and looked straight at her...for what seemed like an eternity she stood motionless - what a silly thing to do she thought and was about to walk straight out when Zak smiled and stood up slowly, he walked past her and closed the door behind her.

Zak closed the blinds and switched on the lamp, every movement seemed to take ages and Sarah felt her legs trembling. He stood in front he her and unbuckled the wide leather belt and slid it from the pvc loops of his trousers, she watched intently - not smiling but almost staring as he unzipped the front of the pvc and wriggled them down his hips. Sarah could see the whiteness of his flesh clearly against the shiny blackness of his underwear, slowly appearing as the trousers slid down Zak's thighs. Sarah thought there was no sexy way of getting out of tight trousers but Zak's cat-like movements make the act worshipful.

Sarah walked over to him and knelt at Zak's feet, she reached out and pulled the pvc down his legs, the feel of the plastic was soft and shiny under her fingertips, almost slippery to the touch - it was a feeling she very much liked. Zak sat on the bed and Sarah pulled the trousers off his feet. She look up at his thighs and ran the fingernails of both hands over them, caressing them, feeling their smoothness...Zak opened his thighs and showed her the shiny bulge, she could see the shape of his cock inside - long and thick curving downwards under his balls. He was large, she could see that, larger than she had imagined.

Zak stood up and the black velvet vest fell down to just below his hips, giving the effect that Zak was wearing a very short dress, Sarah looked down and the pvc was hidden completely under the velvet, just Zak's long pale thighs run from the velvet hem. There was something very erotic that she knew what he was wearing under the hem of that vest but the pvc was just out of sight. Sarah reached down and pulled the velvet off over Zak's head, his body was so smooth and white, she ran her hands ran over his chest, back, shoulders feeling every muscle, dip and bump, then moved down to the pvc waistband covering his navel. Sarah was fascinated at how the pvc felt to the touch - so erotic and sensuous...she kept her hands on his hips and looked up into Zak's face. Zak gasped and she could almost see some colour in his cheeks, he looked her in the eyes and bit his bottom lip.

Never leaving eye contact, Sarah moved her fingers around the back of his panties and felt the tight pvc cutting across his ass, again arcing upwards to the waistband, slowly her fingers busied themselves pressing and caressing the shiny fabric, feeling every curve of Zak's waist, following the edge up over his hips and around to the front...she lightly touched the bulge at the front, running her fingernails of his shape, between his open legs, Zak tilted his head back and half closed his eyes. Sarah looked down at her fingers, they were pleasuring him in the lightest of touches. She gripped the waistband at each hip and slowly pulled the panties up higher, still looking down she could the his size growing longer, thicker, the large roundness of his balls cupped in the tight black plastic. A long moan came from Zak as she did this.

Zak sat on the bed and lay back, a devilish smile on his red lips as he looked up at Sarah. His body was completely hairless and his skin so pale, made paler by the bulging triangle around his middle. He reached down and started to the panties down over his hips, showing Sarah what she wanted to see. Sarah stared closely as this happened, almost in slow motion - Zak lay on the bed and pointed his legs towards the ceiling as he slid the ruffled pvc down his thighs and calves then off over his feet - it seemed that her fantasy was happening and her legs felt week, her face was flushed and her heart raced. He gaze had been following the pvc panties journey down Zak's legs and she almost forgot he was now completely naked - and hairless. His white skin was flawless, Sarah scanned his body and saw his large smooth balls separating his thighs led onto his long thick cock, half erect and very large, much larger than she thought it would be, it lay flat above his navel, its skin white and smooth - almost synthetic looking, Sarah thought. She pulled her bathrobe apart and showed Zak her mature body, well rounded hips but a flat tummy...Zak look at her and reaffirmed what a 'babe' she was, focussing between her thighs and again smiled that devilish smile. He reached out and she moved towards him, her bathrobe dropping to the floor as his fingers ran down from her navel to the centrepoint of her pleasure...

***next part coming soon***